Tales of the Sexual Healers Ch. 16

Story Info
Isolde mates with the Serpent God.
1.2k words
4.29
3.2k
1

Part 19 of the 20 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 05/31/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tales of the Sexual Healers, Ch 16. Isolde mates with the Serpent God

I found myself in the Land of the Winds.... Ik Kil Cenote, in Mexico.... crying bitterly at my heartbreak after losing Queen Ann, my Witch lover. I gazed up at the magnificent catacombs and I felt the echo of the dead. With resignation, I drew a ragged breath as I sought shelter while the Wind Gods clamored around me. My hair whipped around me and I faltered on the rocks, but I stopped to admire the glistening aquamarine water in the cenote (sinkhole). A hand stretched out to steady me and I found myself in the muscular arms of Faun, my beloved son. I had not seen him in many moons, since we had coupled in Italy and both made love to Michelangelo. Sobbing, I let him hold me, as I recounted all that had happened in my travels since I had seen him. His adoring eyes met mine as he rocked me gently and dried my tears with his tunic.

"How come you to be here?" I asked him as my sobs subsided. He silently led me to the edge of the cliff and shucked his clothing and pulled mine off. Naked, we stood together hand-in-hand and bowed to the Serpent God. I could feel Quetzalcoatl's magnificent energy as we dove into the mystical waters. I felt the presence of the souls who had given their lives to the God and I cried for them too. The waters surrounded me as Faun began to make love to me. He wound his strong fingers in my hair and brought my mouth to his for a tender kiss. His passionate yet gentle caresses brought me back to life as we laughed and stood under the waterfall. We made love in the sight of the God and Goddess, as we had before. I felt the contentment in my heart again, to be with my Lord and Consort. Faun washed me with soap he had in his satchel and my Yoni began to bloom with life as I climaxed under his ministrations. We lay contented upon the sun-dappled rocks and dozed.

With a start, I realized he had shape-shifted into an Eagle! With a cry of delight, I turned myself into a macaw and flew beside him into the sunlight. Joy overcame us as we circled the Mayan pyramids. We fluttered into the windows of El Castillo and watched in fascination as Montezuma, the Emperor, dined at his elaborate table behind a golden screen, with jugglers and acrobats to entertain him. We listened intently as he muttered to himself. Suddenly, there was shouting and the excited babble of voices inside the castle.

A brilliant white light surrounded a stranger at the doors to the Castle. The High Priests of the God of the Winds were bowing and prostrating themselves at the white man's feet. He was dressed in white clothing that bore the symbol of the feathered serpent and covered in gold and jewels. It had been predicted by the seers and the shamans that Quetzalcoatl would come to rule, ending the period of human sacrifice and strife. Montezuma welcomed the man into his midst, saying,

You have graciously come on earth, you have graciously approached your water, your high place of Mexico, you have come down to your mat, your throne, which I have briefly kept for you, I who used to keep it for you......

You have graciously arrived, you have known pain, you have known weariness, now come on earth, take your rest, enter into your palace, rest your limbs; may our lords come on earth.

It was Hernan Cortes, Conquistador, who had entered into the Emperor's home and he was grinning triumphantly at having gained entrance. He brought with him 20 beautiful women, who were his concubines. In delight, Montezuma called for libations and a table spread for the honored guests. Faun and I quickly threw our clothes on and joined the celebration of the God come to Earth.

After we had all eaten the delicious food, and drank the intoxicating and aphrodisiac cocoa drinks that the servants provided, the 20 women began to dance. Beautiful flutes and drums echoed through the air as Cortes began to fix his heavy-lidded gaze upon me. Faun was flirting with one of the dancers, as the Shamans burned holy incenses of sacred bark to honor the God. As my eyes started to glaze over from the hypnotic smoke and the intensity of Cortes' stare, my limbs grew languorous. Slowly I looked around, and to my surprise, the woman and the concubines were all undressing and kissing and touching each other. Faun slipped off his clothing and joined the voluptuous women on the silken rugs as they ran their hands, lips and tongues over him. Montezuma had a pleased smile on his face as he disrobed with the rest of the men and joined in the orgy. Cortes drew me to my feet and seeing his black, long-lashed eyes so close to mine, kissed me on my lips which were moist with lust. He expertly undressed me, exclaiming his delight in his melodious Spanish accent as he covered me with kisses.

I felt one of the concubines stroking my body with her bejeweled fingers and she fondled my breasts, sucking and licking my nipples which stood erect. I moaned deep in my throat as Cortes took my hips in his hands. I gasped when I looked into his eyes and saw the appearance of the God. I felt like a lightening bolt had filled my body and I hadn't felt that kind of Magick since Pan had lain with me. His large snake-like cock pushed at my weeping hole demanding entrance into my body. The concubine smiled knowingly and as the Snake-God entered my Yoni, I came with a shattering orgasm that had me screaming and thrashing about. Two other women slithered to me and proceeded to touch, fondle and lick every inch of my body as Cortes ravished me. One on each breast laved my tits with their hot tongues, the other alternated rubbed and licked my clitoris as he continued to feed me his cock, undulating his body and taking on the visage of Quetzalcoatl.

I was in Heaven. Cortes was kissing me with erotic sensual kisses and his cock never stopped. I would catch my breath every time I came and the concubines would lick both our genitals and suck off the cream that was coming out of me. Other women came forward and were pleasuring the God as he emptied his sacred seed into me. Faun looked up excitedly from the mass of writhing bodies and pulled his cock out of the women's mouth who was servicing him. He rushed to my side and ate most of the semen from my cunt, drizzling it into my mouth. We looked deep into each other's eyes as we silently acknowledged the gift we had been given. The Sky Father had given me his seed. I now had the knowledge of the Shamans, the Ancient ones. He retreated from my quivering body as I fell into a trance as the room closed around me......

Dedicated to Obatala & Simbi....~sexynursechef~