Tales of the SFL 04: Cherry Kiss

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Arching her back, a look of utter disbelief now consumed her face as his finger only pushed in further.

The crowd absolutely came unglued at this desperate move, their screaming voices just enough to finally jolt Dan Danger out of his euphoric daze.

Quickly removing his probing digit from her rear, he wrapped both forearms around her torso, pinning her arms to her side, before lifting her off the mat.

Still paralyzed in both pleasure and shock, she could do nothing but wince as Daniel slammed her back down in a sudden belly-to-belly suplex.

Collapsing beside her, Daniel rolled free of her sprawled limbs whilst frantically stuffing his still throbbing cock back into his wrestling briefs.

Finally pulling himself up, he turned as his opponent clambered up to her feet, albeit at a much slower pace.

Taking advantage, he sprung forward and buried his boot directly in her midsection before she could make another move.

Dropping down to a knee, she could do nothing but yelp in protest as he reached down and grabbed her by the hair.

Looking up, his eyes zeroed in on a nearby turnbuckle.

He then looked down on her, and then back at the ringpost.

"Time to end this," he thought to himself intently, deciding to deliver a buckle bomb for maximum impact before locking in a submission maneuver targeting her hopefully decimated spine.

First forcing her head in between his thighs, he took a moment to catch his breath before lifting her off the ground.

Cherry remained perfectly motionless as she was now hoisted up on his shoulders, her crotch now inches away from his determined face.

Taking a few steps back to judge his distance, Daniel took a moment to fully secure her by the waist before charging forwards.

Her breasts bouncing up and down erotically with every step, Cherry was carried along for the ride as the awaiting turnbuckle soon entered her periphery.

Excitement building like a volcano inside of him, Dan Danger was so focused on throwing her forward that he had neglected to catch her ankles quietly crossing behind him.

And just as he had reached the final step, his blonde opponent suddenly flipped backwards off his shoulder, her legs now wrapped firmly around his neck.

Using his forward momentum against him, the former stripper relied upon her near Amazonian lower body strength to instead send him flying headfirst into the turnbuckle, delivering a surprising yet perfectly executed Hurricanrana in the process.

In one second, Dan could almost taste victory, but in the next, he tasted only the bitter canvas of the middle turnbuckle pad.

Almost everyone in the front row collectively cringed as Daniel's head snapped back, his entire body now slumping against the corner as a result of the sudden reversal.

Landing somewhat deliberately on her stomach, Cherry turned over on her sides to formally recover while Daniel became victim to another infamous dizzy spell.

A million things ran through the young sexfighter's mind at that moment, but there was perhaps only one word that could sum up all of them: Ouch.

Dan's arms were now useless by his sides as the sudden ringing in his ear continued to persist, his entire world now turned upside down all thanks to Cherry Kiss's unexpected veteran instinct.

His eyes fighting to stay open, he attempted to roll underneath the ropes to buy himself some time, but a throbbing sensation in his temple effectively ended that notion.

And just when things couldn't get any worse...

"Oh Daniel..." He groggily lifted up his head to the sound of her taunting voice.

Seductively crawling towards him on all fours, she resembled a blonde blur of sexual mischief that he couldn't help but be aroused by.

"You almost had me there, didn't you?" she purred at him, stopping right at his open lap.

"Now she wants to gloat." Internally rolling his eyes, Dan could do nothing but stare defiantly despite being completely in her mercy.

"I admit I was wrong about you, Dan Danger," she admitted with somewhat of an impressed look, reclining right in front of him leisurely, as if he posed no further threat to him. "I thought you were just some cute newbie who got lucky, but who knew there was an actual brain behind those pretty eyes."

Lazily stretching out one leg, she began running her pantyhosed foot up and down his heaving chest, teasing his pectorals underneath her silky soft sole.

Noticing his flinch at her toes playfully scratching at his chin, she ran a teasing finger down her sheer lingerie.

"Like my thigh highs, Daniel? I picked them out just for our match," she taunted him, pouting slightly at his stoic response.

"Of course..." Leaning in closer, she added with a knowing smirk, "I know you like what's in them even more."

"I am going...to fuck you...so hard," he growled at her angrily, the determined base in his voice only amusing the blonde beauty.

"You are just too cute," she chided him in turn, finally removing her foot from his jaw and rising to a kneeling position in front of him.

"I could do so many fun things to you right now, but I think I'll settle with this..." Grabbing hold of the middle ropes with both hands, she flashed him a sultry wink before bringing her crotch up to straddle his face.

Bracing her feet against the bottom ropes, she playfully ruffled up his hair as his now protesting features caressed the thin fabric of her white panties.

"Don't get too happy down there. You don't get to taste my pussy just yet," she told him mockingly, lifting herself up slightly before bringing it crashing down on Dan Danger.

A muffled cry escaped his lips as Cherry roughly bounced up and down on his face, absolutely smothering him against her womanly folds.

Wrapping her shapely legs around his neck, she was absolutely relentless in her sexual assault of his gasping face.

Already dazed and slightly confused from the turnbuckle bump, Dan could do nothing but take every bit of her feminine fury.

Repeatedly smashing her womanhood into his features with an almost perverse delight, Cherry threw her hair back as pure arousal and sexual glee rippled through her own facial features.

And much to his disgust, he could literally feel her pussy dampening with excitement as she grinded against him, the thin fabric of cloth between them preventing him from being able to use that to his advantage.

"You want me to stop? You know what to do," she taunted down to him in a singsong manner, absolutely relishing every second of her pelvic onslaught.

Unable to breathe or even see at this point, Daniel tried to fight it, but he couldn't deny the truth in her mocking words.

Raising his hand, he was just about to tap out when Cherry, catching his sudden movement, caught his wrist.

"Tap my ass, bitch!" she growled at him, directing his hand behind her.

Gritting his teeth, he begrudgingly tapped out against her flexing glutes, prompting the referee to call for the bell.

Letting out a triumphant laugh, Cherry Kiss lifted herself off his drooling face, climbing back up to her feet as Dan's head dropped limply to one side.

The smell of her womanly scent was now stamped all over his face, made even worse when he caught the noticeable wet spot on her panties.

"Winner of the first fall with a submission via bronco buster... CHERRY KISS!"

Absolutely glowing with victory as she leered down on him, Cherry made a puckering sound before teasingly running a finger down one of her buttocks.

Even if there was anything Dan Danger could say at that moment, it still wouldn't be enough to rid the lingering taste of defeat from his mouth.

**

The tension in the beginning of the second fall was certainly palpable as the two circled each other, their stances once again contrasting each other.

Still coming down from the high of the previous fall, Cherry Kiss neglected to even raise her hands defensively, instead strutting her stuff with an air of complete confidence.

His degrading defeat against the turnbuckle still painfully fresh in his memory, Dan Danger kept his eyes fixed on her every move.

And evidently noticing his concentrated stare, Cherry smirked at him amusingly, "I know I'm hot and all Daniel, but if you keep looking at me that way, I'd almost think you had a crush on me."

"No, I'm just thinking about how I'm going to fuck you when this is over," he replied back coolly, determined not to play into her mind games.

"Oh?" Flashing him a wryly look, her playful tone dropped to a mocking sneer. "Just five minutes ago, you were tapping like a bitch to my pussy in your mouth. But now, you're just Mr. Confident aren't you?"

He said nothing, only flexing his fingers as she stopped in the middle of the ring to continue taunting him, "Maybe all that pussy killed a few of your brain cells, which isn't surprising, but in case you haven't been keeping score, I'm currently leading this thing. And all I've got to you is beat you now, and you'll be on your knees spending all kinds of quality time with this cute little ass."

Wriggling her scantily clad bottom for emphasis, she cocked a smug grin his way.

"You haven't beaten me yet," he told her simply, coming to a wary halt in front of him.

She only snickered under her breath and crossing her arms, chided him, "You are just adorable. I don't know how you managed to beat those two has-beens last week, but I for one am going to enjoy-"

Cutting her off mid-sentence, Daniel suddenly lunged forward and slammed his shoulder into her unsuspecting chest.

Knocking her down with a surprising yet very satisfying shoulder tackle, he quickly pinned her wrists to the mat before fully straddling her waist.

Cherry's initial struggles were quickly negated by his full weight bearing down on her, preventing her from doing anything but squirm irritably underneath his dominant position.

She flailed around a moment or two longer before finally giving up on trying to physically escape, at least for now.

"You sneaky bitch," she grinned up at him, a tinge of genuine admiration in her voice as her eyes gleaned up at him. "You knew I'd let my guard down when we started talking, didn't you?"

"You're not the only one who did their homework," he smirked down at her.

Sighing dramatically, she said, "Well, there's no point in us fighting now. I mean, you've got me totally at your mercy, Daniel."

Narrowing his eyes skeptically, Dan saw through her attempt to lower his own defenses, but before he could do or say anything she continued on, "So now that I'm all pinned down underneath those big, strong arms of yours..."

Her expression was one of nervous yet excited anticipation as she pondered her fate out loud. "What are you going to do to me now?"

Daniel's lips curled into a sly smirk, "I thought you'd never ask."

Upon saying that, he snaked a overly eager hand down her belly and slipped his fingers right underneath her lacy white panties.

Cherry's previous curiosity immediately morphed into a much more familiar gasp as the first hints of arousal clouded her blonde features.

First plunging his index finger inside her womanhood, he slowly yet very sensually inserted even more fingers inside until a sexy gasp from the blonde beauty graced his ears.

Taking his time exploring her womanly folds, Dan Danger wore a grin of pure satisfaction as he felt her start to twist and turn against his hand.

Not letting her moans of acknowledgment distract him too much however, he kept both of her wrists clamped together with his other hand while starting to grapevine her squirming legs for good measure.

In other words, she wasn't going anywhere if he could help it.

No longer the confident and domineering seductress that she had portrayed herself as in the first fall, Cherry Kiss was beginning to reveal her more submissive side with every pump in and out of her now moist snatch.

"That's right, who's the bitch now?" he growled through gritted teeth, receiving another pleading moan from the blonde sexfighter as his answer.

Continuing to tease and circle around her clitoris until her hips were visibly begging for another sensual stroke, Daniel was certainly feeling a bit of her arousal radiating from her now writhing figure.

Leaning in closer to her sexually charged expression, he used her own words against her, "Feels good, doesn't it?"

"Fuck...fuck yeah, that feels so good, baby," she moaned out, her voice now little more than a begging whimper in lieu of her previously strong and sultry overtones.

"You think that feels good, just wait until I get my dick in there," he taunted her even further, focusing his confident gaze at her now visibly wet vagina.

"Just a few more strokes," he told himself, working her as hard as his fingers could muster at this point.

"Oh God...fuck, fuck, fuuuuuck..." Biting back an erotic wall between her teeth, she threw her head back against the mat as her back arched pleasurably, seemingly starting to signal her erotic yield to the determined Dan Danger.

He could literally feel her orgasm bubbling right on the edge, just yearning to break free of her now slick vaginal walls and coat her panties with her feminine juices.

Craning his neck back to watch Cherry Kiss squirt her defeat all over his probing digits, he was about to mock her again when he suddenly felt something wet caress his skin.

A quick sideways glance revealed that the blonde had moved her head up to an angle so that she could kiss his neck in an almost affectionate manner.

Not paying any attention to it, he immediately sped up his strokes leading Cherry to plant another soft kiss along the nape of his neck.

"I was...such a bad girl." The hair in the back of his neck literally stood up as her hot breath tickled it. "I'm so sorry I was so mean to you earlier. I guess...I deserve to be...punished."

Her submissive words were punctuated by another series of kisses, each one lingering on his neck until he finally had to acknowledge it.

Momentarily stopping his fingering, he smirked at her, "You can apologize later. Now, just stay still and-"

Before he could get his next words out, Cherry suddenly captured his lips in hers, kissing him fully much to the audible delight of the audience.

His eyes immediately widened in shock as she deepened the liplock, her tongue aggressively pushing into his mouth.

Instinctively, he rubbed her clit even harder, which only seemed to further excite the already vivacious vixen.

Slinking her slender body against his, even with his hand already inside her vagina, Cherry purred like a pampered kitten as she briefly tongue wrestled with him.

As much as he fought against the thought, even considering how close he was to making her even come, even Dan Danger couldn't deny just how good her body felt rubbing up against his bare chest.

It was just a moment later, though it certainly felt like an hour for him, that she finally broke off the kiss.

Momentarily frozen by the sexual energy that had just been stuffed down his throat by her quite passionate tongue, he fought a lustful urge to seek her tempting lips again until they curled into a grin.

"But I don't want to stay still, Daniel," she finally whispered at him, her seductive eyes gleaning up at him. "I want to make you happy."

Frowning slightly as he shook the brief blush of her kiss from his face, he took a moment to readjust his positioning and resume his fingering.

But alas, it was a moment too soon.

Sensing his split-second hesitation in loosening up his grasp, Cherry exploded into action.

Bridging up on her hips to first knock him off balance, she successfully broke free of his grip and with both arms now available, rolled him over to the side and on his back.

Now with the roles reversed, Cherry Kiss was the one straddling Dan Danger.

His look of complete disbelief was met by a distractingly beautiful grin by the blonde sexfighter, her hair slightly wild from the brief scuttle but still perfectly complimenting her smug posture.

"How'd you-?" Before he could finish his sentence, she suddenly placed a hand over his mouth, smothering the rest of his voice.

Tossing back her blonde curls with the other hand, she told him firmly, "Stop talking, baby."

Lowering herself on him, she whispered further in a teasing purr, "I want you to enjoy everything I'm about to do to you."

And that 'everything' in question started with her with her first kissing his cheek, before moving her luscious lips down to the side of his mouth.

Tracing his jawline, Cherry lovingly nibbled on his neck before moving down to his collarbone and upper torso.

His muffled protests grew weaker and weaker under her hand as she continued teasing his body with only her lips.

Clenching his fists together, he attempted to force her off by a sheer force of will, but his usual resilience had been somehow inexplicably neutralized by her paralyzing kiss.

Feeling completely immobilized as her blonde hair trickled down his chest, he could do nothing but simply stare at the ceiling lights.

Right until she made eye contact with the noticeable bulge in his trunks.

Drawing her head up to shoot him a wryly look, she removed her hand from his mouth and used it to lightly grope his awakening member.

"Now, let's see what present the little guy's got for me," she sneered at him, slowly peeling down his trunks to unveil his manhood.

Flopping free already erect, his cock elicited a mischievous chuckle from the blonde as she used a manicured finger to gently trace the bulging veins of his shaft.

"Were you getting hard thinking about fucking me, Daniel?" she teased him, now in a kneeling position.

"More than that," he wanted to tell her, only to groan instead as she started gliding her soft palm up and down his shaft, once again repeating the agonizing pattern that pleasured (and tormented) his cock to no end.

"Looks like you'll just have to keep fantasizing," she purred at him, intensifying her strokes now with both hands working in tandem to sexually overwhelm him.

Working him over with her dominant right hand, she increased the pleasure by tenderly cupping his testicles with her left.

"That's what you...oh God!" Shuddering mid-sentence, he was now visibly trembling as she spat on her right hand and began applying the wet lubricant to his foreskin.

As much as Dan Danger utterly despised being in this predicament (partially of his own doing granted), even he couldn't deny the soothing effect that her plying fingers were having on him.

Watching his bulging inches only inches from her lips, she cooed encouragingly at him, "My hand just feels so good on your cock, doesn't it baby? Makes you just want to shoot all that cum out, all over my face..."

"You sure...you were just...a stripper?" he groaned out at her, eliciting another chuckle from Cherry.

"Wouldn't you like to know," she shot back at him playfully, switching to an overhead grip to only further torture him.

His legs kicked out helplessly with every twisting jerk and sensual pump, but Cherry Kiss kept her seductive eyes laser-focused on his straining expression.

Ramping up her stroking, she lets out a haughty little giggle as the first drops of his precum finally dampened her gliding fingers.

If only just to "rub" it in even further, she took a small break from her stroking to bring her crotch level with his throbbing cock.

Wearing a grin born of pure evil, she began teasing his tip with her clothed womanhood, relishing his agonizing expression at his dick's very positive response to her womanly folds.

Still grinding her crotch against his, Cherry taunted him through narrowed eyes, "This is about as close as you're ever gonna get to my pretty little pussy, Daniel."