Tales of the SFL 04: Cherry Kiss

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Seeking to reclaim her previous advantage, she charged forward just as he stumbled back into a nearby corner.

Glaring up at the rapidly approaching footsteps, he attempted to sidestep out of the way but she was already upon him.

With a cry, her busty yet very built form exploded into him at an almost superhuman speed, sandwiching Dan Danger between an unstoppable woman and an unmovable turnbuckle.

Throwing her entire body behind the running splash, she gave a triumphant cry as her ample cleavage emphatically slammed into his chest cavity.

Wincing heavily with her womanly bosom pressed firmly against his chest, Dan's eyes groggily stared into hers as Cherry's concentrated snarl morphed back into her signature smug expression.

Standing up on the bottom ropes to remain level with his grimacing expression, she gripped the top ropes loosely so that her impressive rack would keep him pinned against the corner, at least for now.

Instead of her usual taunts, however, the blonde seductress' next words were surprisingly complimentary. "Look at you, all focused and determined not to get distracted by my cute little tootsies."

Gritting his teeth together, he gave her only a stoic glare as she began slowly, sensually grinding her flesh against his.

"But..." Cherry gave an excited breath as she sensually felt up her breasts, "Let's see how you feel about these bad boys."

Then, with thousands watching all over the arena and dozens of cameras flashing around the ring, Cherry Kiss lowered her naked breasts directly on Dan Danger's face.

Smothering him fully against her womanly flesh, she let out a moan of pure relief as she forcefully massaged her tits with his facial features.

Daniel's entire world became very, very buxom as his entire face remained firmly buried in her cavernous valley.

"Awe's got nothing on these beauties!" Cherry taunted him further, running her fingers excitedly through his hair as she mercilessly grinded against his face.

Struggling to breathe with both his nose and mouth clamped firmly against her buxom breasts, Daniel tried in vain to power through her breast smother and force her off only to wince loudly as she began shaking her breasts left to right, up and down his protesting grimace.

Despite all of his attempts and struggles, it seemed that all Dan Danger had managed to accomplish was angrily motorboat her tits, much to the delight of his blonde adversary.

Clamping on to her sides, he tried to lock in a bearhug to divert her attention only to find the strength in his forearms starting to decline.

Even his senses were failing him, as his ears could barely even pick up on the now faint Danger chants erupting from the stands.

Audibly gasping for air with his primary airways completely blocked in her fleshy valley, Daniel let out a panicked groan as he felt his energy being sapped away second by agonizing second.

Her eyes gleaming sadistically on him, she brought her legs up and wrapped them around his midsection.

Barely registering her constricting calves squeezing against his ribs, Dan instead fought to keep his eyes open as her breast smother continued to envelop his visual field.

Even that, however, was a battle he was very quickly losing as she only intensified her erotic vice.

"You still awake in there, baby?" Tilting her head to the side playfully, Cherry laughed at him mockingly only to receive a muffled "Fuck you!" in response.

However, that would prove to be Daniel's last act of defiance as his legs soon went limp underneath him not soon after.

Still sealed in her naked cleavage, he gave one final convulse before the resilient glint in his eyes seemingly faded away, for good.

With the rest of his body soon growing limp a moment later, Dan Danger was practically unconscious by the time the former stripper finally came down from her elated state to realize it.

Throwing her hair back, Cherry wore a grin of pure and total triumph as she looked down on his now blank, sweat-caked expression.

Giving him one last teasing shake, she finally pulled her tits from his facial features.

Playfully twirling around a strand of raven hair still plastered to his forehead, she turned towards the referee, "Check him. Hopefully I didn't kill any more brain cells in that cute little head of-eee!"

The last sound that came out of Cherry Kiss' mouth was not one of jubilant glee at the prospect of finally defeating her opponent, but rather, a pained squeal as Daniel's hand hiked her white thong all the way into her unsuspecting pussy.

Subtly winding his right hand in between the skimpy fabric as she continued to gloat, Dan had played possum just long enough to ensnare his opponent hook, line, and sinker.

Now opening his eyes, he stared into her now whimpering lips with a cool fury as he continued tugging the elastic material upwards, forcing her to stand up on her tiptoes.

Gasping loudly as the impromptu wedgie left her virtually paralyzed in shock, Dan continued pulling until her thong cut into her vaginal folds in such a manner that it almost resembled a gooey slice of pie.

"P-p-please..." she stammered at him, her voice shaking with discomfort as her previously smug demeanor completely dissipated.

"Finish you?" Dan smirked at her. "That'll come in a minute, but for now, I've been meaning to get something off my chest."

Bringing his hands up to her waist, he straightened out his posture and hoisted her up on his shoulders.

Letting out a surprised yelp as her crotch once again straddled his face, Cherry was still too disoriented by his sudden "maneuver" to offer any resistance.

Walking out of the corner, Daniel took a steadying breath before breaking into a running sprint towards the opposite side of the ring.

Building up speed with the dazed Cherry still sitting on his shoulders, he closed his eyes in concentration before taking one last final step.

With a cry, he threw her backfirst into the turnbuckle, emphatically finishing the buckle bomb he had attempted earlier in the match.

Cherry's feminine frame immediately crumpled up like a paper bag as she crashed into the corner, her knees quickly buckling as she felt the full, brutal impact reverberate throughout into her spine.

Watching as the sudden collision of flesh against reinforced vinyl etched itself visibly across her face, Dan himself dropped down to a knee as she collapsed to the canvas.

Smiling through the exhaustion and fatigue, Daniel wiped his forehead as she painfully writhed on the mat.

Whether by luck or his "never-say-die" attitude, he had managed to escape her destructive bosom.

"Payback time, bitch," he thought eagerly, eyeing the struggling form of Cherry Kiss intently as she attempted to pull herself up on the ropes.

Staggering forward with his head now clear and the crowd enthusiastically chanting his name, he grabbed a robust handful of her luscious locks and dragged her back to her feet.

Ignoring her squealing protests, he brought her back towards the center of the ring.

Still on shaky legs, Cherry could only whimper at him weakly as he reached between her legs with one hand.

Lingering ever so briefly on her round buttocks, he flashed a devilish grin her way before suddenly scooping her off the ground.

Hoisting her up in an upside-down position with his other hand cradling her back, he smiled at the cameras before finally slamming her back down with as much force as he could possibly muster.

Seductively arching her back in pain, she let out a pained moan before slumping back down into the mat.

Not satisfied yet, he knelt down next to her, and locking her in a reverse bearhug position, lifted her back up on her feet.

Barely able to even keep herself upright, Cherry's feet soon left the ground as Dan delivered yet another punishing German suplex.

Landing neckfirst, she yelped in pain before finally sinking on her belly in a dazed and battered heap.

Sitting back up, Daniel crawled back over to her and grabbed her waist yet again, forcing her ass up and face down.

Running his fingers first down her lower back and winged stamp tramp, he stopped right at her panties.

Watching her body visibly tense up as he hooked the fabric, he turned to the crowd for approval, and upon an overwhelmingly positive response, "liberated" her pussy.

Yanking her panties off of her like an overzealous teenage boy, he playfully twirled the skimpy undergarments around on one finger before tossing them out into the crowd.

Her private parts no longer private, her cheeks grew an even brighter shade of crimson as the JumboTron captured her firm buttocks in all their round glory.

"You know Cherry, by the looks of it that seems like a natural position for you," he smirked down on her, teasingly squeezing her left cheek before moving down even further.

She started to growl at him angrily, only to let out a submissive groan as his finger penetrated her from behind.

Wedging his probing digit even further inside her femininity, he cocked a sly smirk as he felt her pussy lips dampen with every sensual pump.

Her face still pressed down against the mat, Cherry Kiss was practically purring like a kitten as he continued fingerfucking her from behind.

"Who's the bitch now?" he tauntingly whispered into her ear, slowly removing her finger and once again groping her exposed asscheeks.

"Fuck...you," she gasped out in between excited breaths, the indignity of his actions present in her snarling tone.

"Not yet," he reminded her cheekily, bringing his left hand back and then letting loose.

Slap! Cherry Kiss' head instantly shot up as Dan Danger spanked her ass, much to the collective amusement of the entire arena.

Rearing it back again, he delivered another demeaning slap with even greater force behind it, eliciting a muffled cry of shame from the former stripper as she screamed into the canvas.

Another one had Cherry screaming out in a very submissive yet unmistakable aroused manner.

"Oh yeah, she likes that!" he taunted in a loud voice, giving her one last slap for good measure.

Cherry's blonde locks clouded her whimpering expression as she lurched forward with a visible red blotch on each cheek.

Rising up to his feet, Daniel breathed in deeply as he took a moment to simply take in all that had had just occurred.

His muscles were still as fatigued as ever, and some areas of his head were certainly still smarting from her various attacks, but all and all, he felt great.

Unlike his humiliated and very naked nemesis currently attempting to crawl away underneath him.

Her legs all but limp, she scratched and clawed towards the closest ropes as her heaving breasts sagged underneath her.

Exposed on almost every angle, Cherry Kiss was physically (and even emotionally) a shell of her former self.

There were perhaps a dozen other things Daniel could do to degrade and utterly demoralize his opponent, but for now, he at least had to settle on winning.

Halfway underneath the bottom ropes, the blonde cried out as Dan grabbed her ankle and pulled her right back inside the sexual arena.

"We're not done yet." Grabbing her by the hair, he peeled her nearly defeated body off the mat and brought her back up to full standing, albeit barely.

Dragging her up against a turnbuckle, he combed back her hair and upon framing her jaw with one hand, taunted her one final time, "I hope that pussy is real warmed up for my nice, big cock."

As she weakly moaned in response, Daniel grabbed her by the arm and with a grunt whipped her into the opposite corner.

Practically collapsing against the turnbuckle, she clung on to the top ropes for dear life as her opponent prepared his move.

Measuring his path very carefully, Dan Danger took off in a running start, quickly closing the distance between the two.

Instantly perking up to his nearing footsteps, Cherry's eyes widened, and with only a split second to react...

"Hah!"

Lifting up her leg, Cherry aimed a desperate kick right at his approaching face, one that would've certainly knocked any man at that speed groggy, or even near unconscious...

...If it had connected.

Stopping just a few hairs short of completing his bodysplash, Daniel caught her foot just before it could connect, somehow anticipating its destructive arc quite literally in the nick of time.

Cherry's face, in an instant, went from relieved to horrified as her opponent, one that she had studied for days on end, held her bare foot just inches away from his face and was not distracted in the slightest.

If anything, Dan Danger was even more pissed off.

Stepping back, Daniel yanked forward on her leg and absolutely leveled Cherry Kiss with a momentous clothesline, one that even caught the referee offguard.

Flopping down to the mat with her legs raised up above her glazed over expression, she was completely helpless as Daniel turned her over on her belly.

Grabbing her by the garter belt, he signaled to the crowd before forcibly yanking her back up to her feet to execute his finishing maneuver.

Hoisting her up over his back, he secured the backbreaker position with ease with one hand holding her by the neck and the other snaking around her inner thigh directly inside her naked pussy.

Cherry Kiss moaned loudly as his fingers once again entered her womanly folds, exploring every inch of her feminine flower to very encouraging results!

He bounced her up and down to keep the pressure up, but it was virtually redundant as Cherry offered no further signs of resistance.

Aggressively attacking her pussy, he could felt her orgasmic glee quickly building up inside of her.

Throwing back her hair in complete, overwhelming ecstasy, she pedaled her feet through the air as his probing digits continued pushing her right to the edge of orgasm, not stopping for even a second.

Her toes and fingers curling up in bliss, she screamed even louder as he found her G-spot, causing her hips to began bucking against his wrist very sensually.

Grinning confidently as he felt her writhing form finally start to tense up, Dan Danger completely tuned out his surroundings as she let out moan after moan.

With the referee looking on, Cherry Kiss let out one final cry of ecstasy and...

"Oh bitch boy!"

Frowning slightly at the sudden verbal intrusion into his mind, Dan looked up at the general direction of the voice only for his jaw to immediately drop.

Standing on the ring apron right in front of him, Awe flashed him a distractingly beautiful smile and sensually cupped her quite magnificent rack.

Following his eyes, the referee turned away from Cherry's crotch and began yelling at Katie to get down.

What the fu-

Before he could finish his thought, Cherry Kiss somehow pulled herself off, or more appropriately, was pulled off his shoulders.

Twirling back around in confusion, Daniel was greeted by Shock's size 8 foot smashing into his unsuspecting face.

Delivering a massive whopper of a kick that briefly enveloped his vision, Jenny watched with pure spite in her eyes as the rookie fell down to the ground.

Wincing heavily as he felt her meaty footprint right between his eyes, he could do nothing but glare up weakly as she silently dropped down and slid underneath the ropes to make her getaway.

Out of the corner of his eye, Katie, having accomplished her objective, magically obeyed the official's commands and slinked back down to the outside.

Just before leaving, however, she blew him a mocking kiss before rejoining her blonde partner on the entrance ramp.

The referee, having been totally oblivious to Jenny's sudden intervention, resumed observing the action from a safe distance as Dan Danger remained sprawled out on the mat.

Come on, dude. Get up. Get up.

Fighting with every remaining iota of strength to will himself back up, he almost made it to a sitting position only to fall back down in pain as his fatigued muscles screamed at him.

Still feeling every bit of Jenny's bare foot plastered all over his face, he at least attempted to roll over on his side, a move that was better said than done.

Meanwhile, just mere feet from him, Cherry Kiss began to stir.

The audience was in complete shock as the devious duo finally departed up the ramp, but soon turned their attention back to the two sexfighters still in the ring.

Completely debilitated by a paralyzing combination of exhaustion and grogginess, Dan Danger attempted to feed off the crowd's fervent support, but his battered body simply couldn't match his heart.

"Fuck...fuck," he thought to himself rather bluntly, a blinding rage towards the two people that did this to him quickly growing in addition to his bodily plight.

Blinking past the numerous aches and agonies afflicting his body, he tried again to push himself up.

And again, his body refused to obey him.

Then, he felt her hand softly press down on his chest.

No longer on the precipice of certain orgasm, Cherry sensually crawled on top of him, her naked body admittedly a soothing sensation for him to latch on to amongst the sea of grogginess his head was still swimming in.

Her cascading blonde hair perfectly framed her attractive features as she leered down on him, pure arousal still evident in her eyes.

"That felt good, baby," she drawled down on him, taking a moment to touch herself much to his chagrin. "You've got me all kinds of horny..."

Slowly slipping a finger in and out of her flowering pussy, she let out a satisfied moan before reclining back on his quite visibly groin.

"I didn't know you liked it that rough, Dan Danger," she purred, stretching out her right, still pantyhosed leg right next to his grimacing expression.

"Get up. Get up. Get up," he told himself repeatedly, panic setting in as she undid the second garter strap.

Rolling down her thigh high, she flashed him another dazzling smile as she brandished the pantyhose in one hand.

Stretching forward so that her breasts dropped down on his chin, she gently ran her manicured fingers along his wrists.

Briefly tracing her dainty hands against his much larger male ones, she flashed him a coy wink before pinning them together above his head.

"Oh, and just so you don't get any ideas." With a few expert flourishes, she tied his hands together with the thigh high before returning to his torso.

Straining against the makeshift restraint, he let out a frustrated growl as his strength once again failed him.

Before he could do or say anything else, he felt Cherry's lips on his cheek.

"Just relax, baby," she whispered, leaving another sensual peck on his neck before retreating down further.

"You...cheated," he yelled out of pure frustration, only to be ignored as she continued teasing his chest muscles.

Stopping at his belly, she came back up and began eyeing his crotch with lecherous intent.

Hooking his waistband, she slowly peeled down his wrestling trunks, baring his hanging manhood much to her audible delight.

Seductively licking her palm, she tucked one leg underneath her and once again took him in her hand.

Clenching his fists angrily as the undeniably pleasurable sensation returned to his body, he gritted his teeth together as her long, slender fingers plied and pulled at his warm flesh.

"Someone's enjoying himself," she remarked, relishing every second of his aroused anguish.

Trying as hard as he could to endure her sensual pattern, he tried to kick her away but Cherry instinctively shifted her weight down on his thighs while continuing to stroke him.