Tales of the SFL 04: Cherry Kiss

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You came so close, Daniel," she taunted him, her eyes darting up from his bulging erection up into his struggling expression. "So close to fucking my beautiful pussy..."

Slamming his eyes shut, the visual alone of her jerking him off was bad enough, but her seductive words was even more torture added on top of it.

Taking a moment to work up a glob of saliva in her mouth, Cherry spat it out sensually on his length before spreading it from tip to base.

Waiting until his shaft was thoroughly lubricated, she suddenly stopped her stroking as a sinister thought crossed her mind.

Almost as expected, an almost whining moan escaped Dan's mouth before he could catch it in time.

Her lips curled into a smug grin, "You want me to keep stroking that cock, baby?"

Too weakened to offer any kind of a retort, his defeated eyes told her everything she wanted to know.

Scooting up slightly, she stretched out her right leg right up to his face, her bare foot hovering just centimeters above his mouth.

"My feet are so sore, baby. Why don't you give them a little kiss and make them feel better?" she purred at him teasingly.

Fucking. Bitch.

Compelled purely by lustful urges, he lifted his head up and planted a quick peck on her foot, eliciting an amused laugh from the blonde.

His cheeks burning with crimson, he found himself involuntarily continuing to plant kisses all over her foot, somewhat savoring the satiny soft feel of her bare sole against his lips.

"That's it, Daniel. Keep kissing my pretty little toes," she cajoled him on, her shallow breathing indicating that she was just as turned on by it as he was.

Once again a slave to his sexual fetish, he continued kissing and nibbling on her foot as she rewarded his obedience with another series of debilitating strokes.

Throwing her hair back, she playfully began nuzzling her arch down his jawline as his lips continued to seek out her womanly flesh.

No longer the confident sex-warrior that had nearly beaten her at her own game, Dan Danger was completely disarmed of his previous dominance by Cherry Kiss' bare foot as well as the timely intervention of Shock and Awe.

Cooing softly as he kissed the top of her foot, she kept his growing erection at bay with a more relaxed tempo: a painful yet satisfying slow and steady up and down his shaft.

"You wanna suck my toes too, baby?" she teased him, her toes playfully poking at his mouth until they were finally granted entry.

Taking them in one at a time, Daniel was completely lost in his own ecstasy as he began lovingly sucking on Cherry's pedicured toes, the match itself completely lost in a mental whirlwind of lust and pleasure.

Spitting into her open palm yet again, she mocked him, "I know how much you like that, Daniel. Your dick's so hard right now."

His arms and legs were completely useless as he finished pampering her foot from toe to heel, pausing only when Cherry switched legs and offered him her left foot.

Squeezing and twisting ever so softly on his bulging tip, she stopped only to sigh contently as she felt his eager tongue in between each of her toes.

"God, this is making my pussy so wet," she breathed out, smoothly gliding her hand up and down his shaft until the first drops of precum finally coated her fingers.

"But..." Stopping her erotic movement on his cock, she told him, "It could be wetter."

On that note, she lightly pushed his head back to the mat with her foot, taking a moment to crawl up his muscled torso.

"Ready for the big finale?" she smirked at him, crossing one leg over his head so that her shapely rear was now hovering enticingly above him.

Before he could answer, she emphatically sat down on his face, tucking her feet underneath his neck in addition.

Whipping her hair to the side, she smirked down at him, "Do me a favor, Daniel, and tell me how my ass smells."

Naturally, his first response was muffled underneath her grinding asscheeks, with his vision now only occupied by her polished and round flesh.

Taking his cock in her hand once again, she resumed her stroking, jerking him at an even faster pace.

What's an already bad situation quickly becomes worse as her erotic gyrations smeared across his face, her powerful ass dominating Dan Danger in every sense of the word.

Jerking his cock up and down furiously, Cherry let out a pleasurable gasp as she continued taking pleasure from his plight.

Unable to breathe in anything but her arousal, Dan had been rendered completely delirious by her airtight facesit.

Now making wet squelching sounds with every pulsating stroke, the blonde sexfighter leaned forward so that her breasts brushed up erotically against his heaving chest.

"I know, baby. I know how good that feels," she cooed in response to his muffled grunts, his cock practically fucking her hand at this point. "Come on, you're almost there..."

Fuck. Keep it together. Don't let her-holy shit!

Moaning deeply into her ass, Daniel finally surrendered to her pumping hand, shooting his erotic load all over her tattooed forearm.

Arching her back in triumph, Cherry continued stroking his cock happily as the referee called for the bell.

Visibly shaking as the rewarding chill of his orgasm overwhelmed him, Daniel gave only a defeated whimper as she finally lifted her shapely rear off of him.

"Winner of the third fall with a forced orgasm via handjob/facesit combination, and winner of the match...CHERRY KISS!"

Giving him one last loving squeeze before releasing his drained and defeated manhood, she formed her lips into a taunting puckering motion.

* * *

Dan Danger hated his life right now, or more specifically, he at least hated the woman who was currently making his life a living hell.

Keeping true to his word, even to his detriment, Daniel finished applying the chapstick to his lips and begrudgingly tossed it back to the referee.

Standing victoriously before him, Cherry Kiss clicked her lips at him disapprovingly. "You know baby, I really thought you could've pulled this one off."

"I mean..." Teasingly feeling up her still nude form, she taunted him further, "You could've had this hot body all to yourself."

"You had help," he grated at her angrily, crossing his arms.

Cherry merely shrugged. "It's the SFL, baby. Shit happens. And now that we've gotten you all cleaned up..."

Stepping towards him, she cruelly pointed at the mat. "Get on your knees, bitch."

Every inch of Daniel Derrick wanted to wipe that smug look off of Cherry's face, but, as per the agreement, he followed her command.

Kneeling down, he swallowed whatever pride he still had left as her ample ass was now level with his face.

"Only one minute, right?" he glared up at her resentfully.

Smirking, she turned to the referee who held up a digital timer clock.

"The time starts when you do, Daniel. I suggest you get to it," Cherry told him, bending over slightly just to create an even more humiliating visual.

Hating the two blonde bitches who put him in this position more and more, Dan Danger reluctantly puckered his lips and pressed them against her bare ass.

01:00.

First planting a begrudging kiss on her left cheek, he started to plant short kisses on the rest of her round bottom, greatly amusing the victorious Cherry Kiss.

00:50.

Playfully wriggling her cheeks against his lips, she encouraged him on further, "That's it, bitch. Worship that perfect fucking ass."

Already past the point of no return, Daniel was forced to deepen his kisses, lingering on her flesh each time as her superiority fully set in.

00:46.

Sighing with satisfaction, she slipped one hand inside her vagina and began fingering herself again, deriving a perverse glee from her opponent's degrading debasement.

Closing his eyes, he continued worshiping her ass as her euphoric moans rang out from above.

00:32.

Suddenly grabbing the base of his skull with one hand, Cherry forced him even deeper against her ass, firmly wedging his nose in between both cheeks and ordering him, "Tongue that ass like you'd tongue my pussy, bitch."

Lashing out with his tongue, he shuddered with complete disgust as he licked up and down her asshole.

00:21.

Continuing to kiss and worship her ass, Daniel was feeling every bit as low and completely defeated as he had even been before.

00:13.

Putting a hand on her hip, Cherry told him, "Kiss my ass one last time, baby. I want to feel the love."

As the timer ticked down to show ten seconds remaining, he pressed his lips against her smooth, round cheeks one last time, keeping them there for the last moments of his humiliation.

00:00.

As soon as the buzzer went off, Daniel immediately tore himself away from her and rolled underneath the ring to escape the disappointed looks and even jeers of the audience.

His cheeks burning crimson in embarrassment, he could only look down in shame as Cherry finally removed the hand that she had been pleasuring herself with.

Twirling around on her heel, she flashed him one last sultry grin before striking a victory pose for the cameras, her naked body quickly becoming the source of many flashes.

He couldn't even bring himself to look up at the JumboTron, which perfectly captured a moment that would forever be burned in the sexfighter's memory: his reluctant lips pressed against the dominating ass of Cherry Kiss.

___________________________

Author's Note: What a twist, huh?

Firstly, apologies for the long wait. Admittedly, I did get a bit carried away with this fall but overall I'm very proud of it. Now once Dan wipes the taste of Cherry's ass from his mouth, he'll have an even bigger problem to deal with in the form of Shock and Awe who are most certainly not over his victory over them by any stretch.

I'll be taking a short break before returning to the series, but for now I would certainly appreciate any feedback/critique (positive or negative) on this match. I always look forward to whatever comments/PMs you guys leave me, so please keep them coming.

As far as a teaser goes, next match will feature the in-ring return of Bux Bunny!