Tales of the SFL 06: New Blood

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Springing up to her feet, she cocked one hip to the side and acted as if she had just won a national cheerleader conference when the second, and final bell rung.

"Ladies and gentlemen..." Conferring briefly with the referee, the ring announcer cleared his throat and announced, "The winner of the second fall, with a knockout via pussy smother, and winner of the match..."

At the top of his lungs, he bellowed out, "CHELSEA CHEER!!"

The Mantaur remained unconscious and sexually degraded as the referee raised Chelsea's hand in victory, signifying the end of his undefeated streak much to the shock and eventual approval of the audience.

Confidently petting her flowering, monster-killing femininity, the sexfighter was all smiles as she skipped and performed cartwheels around his beaten body.

It was finally over...

__________________

... for both Melanie and Daniel Derrick.

Sitting down in her locker room, the television now played highlights from the match as Melanie fully digested what she had just seen.

It was certainly a lot to take in, for both rookies.

Leaning back on her chair, she ran a worried hand through her blonde locks before glancing at her training partner.

Meeting her gaze as well, Dan Danger only had one thing to say.

"Welp..." Scratching the back of his head sheepishly, he told her very candidly, "You're fucked."