All Comments on 'Tales of the Soiled Dove Ch. 01'

by OrcDominion

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
emmakendrick01emmakendrick01about 9 years ago
Squeal!

I literally squealed when I saw the description for this chapter. I can't wait to read it and I will give you feedback once I'm done.

emmakendrick01emmakendrick01about 9 years ago
Picture of Queen Jeanette

I remember your description of the Queen in your first chapter, but I'm very curious on what you thought Queen Jeanette looked like? Is there a piece of artwork or a person/model you could post in the comments that is a close representation of Queen Jeanette?

syd_v63syd_v63about 9 years ago
Nicely done

Everyone deserves a break away piece and this was it. Good job

OrcDominionOrcDominionabout 9 years agoAuthor
pictures

EmmaKendrick,

I generally don't like to be too specific with descriptions for characters to allow the readers to imagine them as us most attractive to them. But I'd you put a gun to my head, Eva Green from 300: Rise of an Empire might be what Jeanette looks like during Rebellion. During this time frame, maybe a young Jennifer Connelly. I hope that helps!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Sexy!

This is a great idea! And very nicely written. I loved the whorehouse chapters and I am happy to read more of this. I always wondered why nobody besides cindy recognised jeanette though.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Please write more

This woman is the gangbang queen!! Her adventure must continue with similar & even more numbers to fulfill her need. Thanks again for you writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Great story, great arc

The Soiled Dove stories are some of my favorites, I only wish there were more of them.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous