Tales of Transwomen Tops Ch. 07

Story Info
A sexy wife organises a special birthday for her husband.
10.8k words
4.7
10.9k
47

Part 7 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/17/2023
Created 01/04/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
UltimateSin
UltimateSin
5,223 Followers

So even though this is going to involve sex involving multiple people, even this will contain a romantic edge that I hope you'll enjoy.

I'm also going to start adding another element of fantasy by suggesting that futanari exist in the world, but none of the stories will involve a futanari lover. (I already have other stories ready to go regarding them.)

*****

"So what's the wife got planned for you this weekend?" one of my friends asked.

"No idea, to be honest. But it's my thirtieth and she's warned me that she had something planned, and for a long time, which is why I'm here tonight and not on Saturday night."

Sipping at my drink, I took another peek at my cards. Not a bad pair to have but it would depend on what cards would appear on the table. It was poker night with the boys. Six of us who'd been friends since the first days of high school. All of us were happily married, but while they'd started families, and most now had at least two kids, my wife and I hadn't had kids yet.

Fairly good reason. My wife is six foot four, utterly beautiful, broad shouldered and strong due to spending a couple of hours in the gym every day, with legs that go on forever, a toned body that told everyone that she worked hard for her physique, a pair of breasts that made nearly any man walking by her either stop or run into something when checking her out...

Oh, and my wife also had a long, thick cock between her legs that, when hard, had me drooling, on my knees like a good boy as she looked down at me, her blue eyes sparkling, full of all the love she had for me.

I still sometimes wondered what she saw in me, considering I was a slim, pale man of no more than five-six. She always told me I had boyish good looks and loved the fact that, even when approaching thirty, I still had this look of being younger and even looked 'innocent' at times. Meanwhile, she was some sort of Amazonian goddess. Whenever she walked into a room, every pair of eyes gazed in her direction. I'd be on her arm, and she loved to tell people I was her husband, explaining what I did for a living, the story of how we met, considering we were high school sweethearts, and that she loved no-one else more in the world than me.

None of my friends knew that my wife had a cock, of course. It wasn't embarrassment on my part, the fact I'd only ever made love to my wife three times, that in our relationship, I was the bottom, the submissive, the one who was fucked. Then again, I didn't care. The first time she slid inside me, I blurted out I loved her. Having a woman cry while she fucked you, admitting that she loved you like crazy in return, was certainly a story we both remembered fondly.

Only her friends knew she had a cock because many of her friends were the same. A couple were girls we'd gone to school with, but at least a dozen girls she attended the gym with were like her, and I knew she had even more friends, many who I'd been introduced to, who were tall, beautiful, and were particularly well endowed.

"I'm guessing she's hosting some sort of party?" one of my other friends asked.

Shrugging, I took a sip of my drink. "Maybe. She's hasn't told me anything yet. Says it's a big surprise."

"Knowing what your wife is like..."

"And how much she genuinely loves you..."

"Definitely going to be a big thing..."

I blushed as my friends had seen me with my wife, and how she acted around me. I was still a lovestruck fool after ten years of marriage, while my wife gazed at me with such love in her eyes every single time, I couldn't stop myself smiling and blushing, as the look in her eyes only grew more loving with each passing year. We were genuinely happy together.

Calling my wife a few hours later, she arrived when some of the other wives were picking up their husbands. While others were complaining about the late hour, or the fact we'd been drinking, or whatever else was problematic, my wife greeted me with a hug and simply asked if I'd had fun that evening.

"Had a great time, Melody, but the guys know I'm going to be busy this weekend too."

"You're going to be very busy, Mark," she informed me, "But that's why you had tonight with your friends. Because from Friday night, you're all mine."

"Death by Snu Snu?" I joked, something I always asked as she also saw the humour.

Caressing my cheek, we gazed into each other's eyes as hers sparkled with mischief, leaning down towards my ear. "If you're not careful, I will fuck you to death one day, baby," she breathed, her hot breath causing me to shudder.

"I love you," I whispered.

"I love you so much, baby. Want to go home and snuggle?"

She genuinely meant to go home and snuggle. Though we had a fantastic sex life, rarely missing a night of lovemaking, there was the occasional night where we'd just get naked, and we'd cuddle together. I loved being held in her strong arms, a complete contrast to so many other partnerships where the man was the stronger, the protector. My wife was so strong, and looked so powerful, I'd put her up against plenty of men.

Shaking hands and hugging my mates, we agreed to meet up in two weeks like always. While a couple of us would like to meet weekly, we were also realistic. We all had commitments, whether it be work, family or otherwise, thankful that all our wives agreed that we men did need one night, just a few hours, to meet up and relax.

Arriving home a little later, my wife held my hand as she led me inside. Escorted straight to the bedroom, she helped me undress before I helped off her skirt and blouse, leaving her in a simple looking bra and panties. The fact there was no real prominent bulge suggested she had tucked, something she did when around my friends, even if only briefly.

Sitting her down on the edge of the bed after I'd helped take off her bra, freeing her magnificent breasts that made me achingly hard, she smiled as I slowly helped off her panties, her flaccid but incredibly thick cock makings it appearance. I felt my mouth water as just me looking at it longingly made it throb and slowly come to life.

"Come here, baby," she whispered, ensuring I was up and sitting on her lap as we made out, her tongue sliding into my mouth quickly as I felt her hard cock resting between my cheek. Lying back on the bed, I broke the kiss and gazed down at her, my own cock also hard. It was nowhere near the size of hers and it was something I'd never cared about. I might not have had made love to her often at all, but she did blow me quite often. She loved to please her husband.

Feeling her hands move down my back to my arse, her face lit up when she felt the base of the plug I wore. I'd worn one nearly every day for years as I always wanted to be ready for my wife. Don't get me wrong, even after having been fucked by my wife hundreds of times, that first time she slid in every single time wasn't completely pain-free. She was a big girl with a big cock, and I was a smaller man with a tight arse. Well, probably not as tight as it was...

Moving together to slide under the sheets, I rolled over and slid back to rest against her body, feeling her arms wrap around me. "You have fun tonight, baby?"

"I did. It's always nice to catch up with my friends."

"Talk about anything in particular?"

"They are wondering what you are planning for my thirtieth."

Feeling her hard cock pressing into my lower back always made me moan. "It's a surprise that you're going to love, baby," she whispered.

"I love you, Melody."

She was silent for a couple of minutes before I heard her sniffle, her arms squeezing me a little tighter. "I love you too, baby. We'll make love in the morning before you go to work."

Once she took the plug out of me, as I simply couldn't sleep comfortably with it inside me, I slept like a log. I was woken up by soft kisses to my neck and the feeling of lube being applied to my arse. Opening my eyes, I turned my head back to see my wife smiling at me. Fingering me for a couple of minutes to get me ready for her, she pressed the head of her thick lubed up cock against me, pushing back slightly as the thick head slid inside me rather easily.

"That's it, baby," she moaned softly, "You love your wife's big cock."

"I love my wife."

Lifting my leg to rest over hers, she reached down and stroked my cock as she slowly thrust into me. I relaxed back against her body and just let her have her way with me, the way I loved it. She buried her cock rather quickly, moaning in unison, before she slowly started to thrust, giving me every single inch every time she thrust forward.

It didn't take long for her to make me cum. I often came without touching my cock when she fucked me, but I loved it when she stroked me to orgasm while fucking me, all our sets of sheets stained from all the cum we spilled.

Though I liked any position we made love and fucked, when she rolled me onto my front, lifting my arse just enough so she could drive into me, I knew she was really going to pump me hard and fast. "You ready, baby?" she breathed into my ear.

"Melody, you know I love this position."

For the next ten minutes, she drove her cock home hard and fast. Gripping the blankets, I winced occasionally but I didn't find it painful any longer. I loved it when my wife fucked me senseless in the morning before work. I'd carry around her cum all day and enjoy that dull ache any man would have from being pounded solidly by a big cock for a good half an hour or so before breakfast.

"Going to fill you up, baby," she moaned, "Ready for another one of my big loads?"

"Put the plug in me once you're finished and I'll clean you up."

She nuzzled into my neck. "I don't deserve you, baby. You're so good to me."

My wife had always cum hard and heavy, her big cock throbbing over half a dozen times. I loved watching her masturbate, and she could half-fill a pint glass. Feeling her cum inside me was always an event in itself, savouring how her cock would throb and that warming sensation as my arse was filled with her seed. She always left her cock buried for a few minutes before finally pulling out, carefully sliding my plug back into place, before I turned around and used my mouth on her, cleaning her cock of cum and lube.

After a shower, I dressed for work as she headed to the kitchen to prepare breakfast for us. Dressing in my usual suit, she would dress for the gym once I was gone, then would go to training during the day, before she'd return home and do some housework before I made it home.

We ate breakfast together every morning of the week, almost without fail. She knew I worked a stressful job, and I'd worked my way up the corporate ladder. She followed me out to my car every morning, hugging me tightly, always sharing a passionate kiss, and I never left without telling her how much I loved her. Half the time, I simply didn't want to leave.

"We're preparing for the new season, baby," she explained after I'd started my car, "We'll start training in the evenings in about a month. Will you come to watch me as usual?"

"I never miss a training session or a game."

"You just like seeing me in short shorts. And you like to see my friends too."

"Who knew volleyball was so much fun to watch."

Leaning through the open window, she left a soft kiss on my lips. "I think we'll win the Trans-Futa Nationals this year. What do you think?"

"If you're leading them again, then I think winning a third year in succession is guaranteed." Sighing as I glanced at the clock, I kissed her again. "I'd better go."

"I'll send you the daily selfie or two, baby. I know that gets you through the day. I'll miss you."

I hated leaving my wife every day. If I could afford to stay home and just bask in her presence every day, I would. But she was as devoted to me in return. After we'd married, for the first few months, it wasn't unusual for her to cry at least once or twice a week when I left, simply missing each other so much. Our passion for each other was incredibly intense at times.

Having my own corner office was a bonus as I was afforded a modicum of privacy. No-one knew about my private life. I was just known as the quiet man in the corner office who actually wielded considerable power. But despite that, I had the respect of nearly everyone as I returned respect to those who deserved and earned it. I didn't really have anyone I'd call a friend though. Had colleagues, and perhaps one or two confidants, but I didn't spend personal time with anyone from work unless it was an actual function. Most of my life was spent in the company of my wife and the few friends I'd kept in touch with from school and university.

Returning home in the evening, Melody met me at the doorway each weeknight with a long, steamy kiss and the sort of hug that would always take my breath away. She'd take my bag and place it down, escorting me to the lounge and making me sit down. Within a couple of minutes, she'd walk out with a coffee each, curling her long legs underneath her as she sat next to me, and would always ask about my day. She'd listen attentively if I had anything to say. Sometimes, I would rant, rave and complain if it was a bad day. Once I was done, I'd always ask about hers, and I'd show as much interest in her.

From Monday to Thursday, she'd prepare dinner and it would usually be ready by the time our coffees were finished. On Friday, we'd either order in food or go out for dinner. After eating, we'd clean up the kitchen and then relax together. Sometimes we'd watch television. Sometimes we'd game together. Sometimes we'd sit together and just talk. And other times, we'd head to bed and start our lovemaking rather early. If I arrived home horny, which was a usual thing as she'd always send me a sexy selfie or ten during the day, then the latter option is what happened more often than not.

"Do you like my big cock, baby?" she'd ask once she was naked, sitting on the edge of the bed, while I was naked on my knees between her legs, gazing up at her body with lust-filled eyes.

"Do you even need to ask, sweetie?"

"I don't, but I love hearing you wax lyrical about my big cock, baby."

Wrapping my hand around the base, I ran my tongue up and down the shaft, making sure I licked up the delicious pre-cum already leaking from the head. "Melody, I've known you've had a cock from our second date and you had it buried in my arse by the end of our third date. You fucked me all the time while we dated, and pretty much every single day during our marriage. I've sucked your big cock so much, I can now deepthroat far too easily. And as for you fucking me, I find myself just missing the feeling of you being inside me during those moments I have to myself. Now you just sit there and let me pleasure you, wife of mine."

"And then we'll make love all night? I want to see my husband riding my big cock and that smile he always had when he's bouncing up and down on me."

"Only after I've made you cum and swallowed every single drop of your sweet cum."

She leaned down and kissed me hard, her tongue exploring my mouth as I used both hands to gently stroke her cock. Kissing down her body, her breasts and nipples were always sensitive, and she loved it when I focused on her body. I loved how firm her body was, but there was still that feminine quality, even after all the hard work and dedication she showed into her fitness and physique.

Making my way down to her cock, I wrapped my lips around it and lowered my head down. I'd long lost my gag reflex, her cock easily sliding into my throat, only stopping when she simply had nothing else to slide into my mouth. Bobbing up and down, her fingers caressed the back of my head as she moaned softly, thrusting her hips gently as she allowed me more control. Half the time, she would stand up and start to thrust into my face. I loved it as it was just another symbol of how our relationship worked.

"You're going to love your present on the weekend, baby. It starts on Friday night and goes all the way to Sunday night."

I replied by looking up into her eyes and using my throat and tongue to squeeze her cock, earning an even louder moan and I knew she was close. Gripping my hair even tighter was another sign to me that my wife wanted to cum. Sealing my lips and using my hands to stroke her off and fondle her balls, I was soon rewarded with that first spurt of hot, thick cum. I'd swallowed so much of her cum over the years...

As soon as she was done, I found myself easily picked up and placed on my back, legs spread wide as she carefully removed the plug, lubed me up then her cock, before easily sliding it back inside me. We moaned together as I wrapped my legs around her body, my fingers caressing her back, gazing into my eyes as she started to thrust into me. Our lips met as did our tongues, closing my eyes as I savoured the feelings of my wife making love to me again.

We constantly expressed our love for each other while making love. Three simple words that never lost their power and meaning. Melody knew I sometimes still suffered crises of confidence and low self-esteem, left wondering how such a beautiful woman was head over heels in love and devoted to me. And it had been like that since our very first date. Over the years, our love had simply deepened and strengthened. I was confident, most of the time, that there wasn't another man on the planet that she wanted, as much as I didn't look at another woman.

"So tight, baby," she moaned as she started to thrust harder, "So tight for your wife's big cock."

"Good thing I love my wife's big cock so much."

"You've loved it ever since I showed you the first time."

"Everything about my wife is beautiful. There isn't an inch of her body I don't worship."

Feeling her cock pulse as she filled my arse for the first time that night, she grabbed me tightly and rolled onto her back, her cock remaining rock solid as I took control. I loved riding her big cock, and I usually came hard when I was riding her, the angle of her cock pushing all the right buttons and I'd cover her chest in my spunk. She was capable of sitting up and positioning herself to take my load in her mouth if she was interested.

Getting into a comfortable position, I'm sure my face was a picture of delight as I slowly picked up the pace, and if I was really in the mood, I'd place my feet flat and really slam my arse down on her cock. That would usually earn an orgasm without needing to touch my cock. To be honest, my wife was more than capable of making me cum without me touching myself during many of our sessions. I loved that she knew my body so well.

I came all over her, and after she filled me again, I needed a short break as, even after her fucking me solidly for ten years, I still needed to give my body a moment to recover before we continued. I loved snuggling against my wife, feeling her strong arms around me, my arms around her in return, her cock still hard as it pressed against me.

Bending me over the bed a few minutes later, she rested on her forearms to either side of my body as she slid her cock deep. "Ready, baby?" she growled into my ear.

"Sweetie, you know I'm going to love what comes next. I love it when you fuck me senseless until I'm incoherent and pretty much sex drunk."

She slammed her cock into me hard, earning a grunt, but I smiled as I felt her kiss my cheek. "You're too good to me, baby," she whispered, hearing the emotion in her tone.

Turning my head, I left a soft kiss on her lips. "I love you, Melody. I've loved you from that first moment I saw you in high school. I knew that, somehow, you'd be my wife."

"I've never wanted anyone else, baby. You've always been my man."

"Now show how much you love your man... And how much you love to dominate him when you're really in the mood."

She kissed my cheek before nibbling at my earlobe. "If it hurts too much..."

UltimateSin
UltimateSin
5,223 Followers