Tales of Transwomen Tops Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ready for this, baby?"

"Just take the plug out and slide it on in, Layla. I can't wait until I've felt all twelve of your big cocks inside me, and you're definitely all going to cum in me too."

Feeling her thick cock slide inside me for the first time had us both moaning, smiling at her as she didn't waste time burying every single inch nice and deep. A couple of girls sat to either side of me, while Jada, Caitlyn, Bailey, Casey and Chloe all lined up and ready to fuck me next. Spreading my legs, Layla leaned forward and really started to pump me nice and fast.

"You love my big, black cock, don't you, baby?" she asked as she started to slam her cock into me.

"Fuck yes!" I cried, hearing giggles from others, "Fuck me, Layla!"

"I'm going to fuck him senseless once you cum in him," Jada warned, "That arse is mine."

"We'll fuck him together tomorrow," Layla murmured before leaning forward to kiss me, "Two big black cocks in your arse, baby. Can you handle that idea?"

"I'll try anything once."

Layla had gorgeous eyes that I watched gaze into mine. Her long hair was in a ponytail, glancing to notice all the girls had their hair like that. Melody must have told them I had a few things I liked. Melody wore glasses, and at least half her friends wore them. Layla wasn't wearing glasses, her body starting to glisten as she was now putting everything into fucking me.

Feeling her cock start to throb as she unloaded, I moved my legs to hold her in place so she couldn't pull out, leaning up to kiss her as she didn't stop pumping me. I loved the feeling of my wife finishing inside me and this would be a new experience, a line of women lining up to fuck and then cum in me.

"Thank you, baby," she whispered into my ear, "You've already realised that we all adore you, right?"

"I figured as much. But thank you for being here for me, Layla."

"I was never going to miss this weekend. Happy birthday, baby."

She pulled out, feeing a little of her cum already start leaking out, Caitlyn getting into position, easily sliding her big cock inside me in one swift movement, earning a grunt of appreciation. Taking my legs, she hooked them over her shoulders, bent them back slightly, and started hammering away at me without hesitation. Fuck, it felt so good, her cock driving deep, punching or pushing past my prostate each time.

Little wonder I came hard all over myself as I loved it when my wife fucked me that hard, if not even harder. That urged Caitlyn onto fuck me even harder, letting my legs go to hook them over her elbows as she leaned forward to kiss me.

"Cum in him, Caitlyn!" Melody cried, "Fill that sweet little arse of his."

"Do what she said," I added, "You can cum in me again later."

Feeling her cum in me had us both smiling, driving her cock into me until she practically collapsed onto me, resting on her forearms as she released my legs. We shared a soft kiss before she pulled out, moving out of the way so the next woman could slide inside me.

"So this is just a gangbang?" I asked, glancing at my wife.

"Are you enjoying it, baby?"

"God yes. I have thirteen women ready and willing to fuck me. And it's only just started!"

Bailey was the next to fuck me, a gorgeous blonde woman with a pair of beautiful blue eyes, a fantastic figure, and once her cock slid inside me, I knew I'd love her fucking me all weekend. She fucked me nice and hard, her cum joining the others. When she pulled out, Casey asked me to move onto my knees and rest myself on the couch, as she wanted to pound me from behind.

She set the tone for the next few women that fucked me, as all of them pretty much mounted me, driving their cocks hard and deep before they filled me up. Casey and Chloe fucked me nice and hard before Jada got her first chance to slide her big black cock inside me. She slammed her cock as hard as possible the entire time she fucked me. Little wonder I came hard myself as she pounded me.

Aimee had me lie on the couch as she joined me, and I would say she was the closest to making love with me. After she filled me up, Quinn was the next to slide her big cock inside me. She was one of Melody's teammates but rocked the goth chick look. Dark make-up against her pale skin, a few piercings and some body art, and a lovely thick cock that felt wonderful inside me.

I was now leaking cum, but the women were still eager to fuck me. Violet was the ninth girl to slide her big cock inside me. She was one of the tallest and broadest women there, proving her strength by picking me up and fucking me against the wall. Driving her cock deep, I enjoyed kissing her, whimpering into her mouth as she slammed her cock home with every thrust.

"You're rather strong," I murmured.

"I spend more time at the gym than your wife, at least," she replied, "But I'm still feminine, yes?"

"You're beautiful, Violet. And I love the feeling of your cock inside me right now."

"Thank you, handsome. Happy birthday. I hope you're loving every second of it."

After she filled me, I was placed back on the couch where Bella lined herself up and slid her cock home. Her name was actually Isabella, of Italian origin, and she had that Latin-Mediterranean look that millions of men around the world adored. Her flowing black hair bounced around as she pounded me, her big tits swaying as she had her hands wrapped around my thighs as she fucked me.

Bella finished inside me, her load joining all the others, and I was fairly sure I was now going to be leaking cum for days. She pulled out and a very excited Taylor lined up her big cock. She was the youngest of all the women present, a new teammate of Melody and the others, only nineteen years old. Wouldn't have picked her as being so young considering how well she fucked me. She had a great big cock and knew how to use it. I thoroughly enjoyed her fucking me.

The last woman to fuck me before my wife had her chance was Kira. She was a gorgeous brunette, deep brown eyes, a massive set of tits, and the sort of cock that would have had me on my knees, begging for her to fuck me all the time. I'd already blown her more than once but to know she would now be deep in my arse had me smiling.

Sliding slowly inside me, she started to giggle. "Never fucked a man after eleven women have already cum in him," she whispered, leaning forward to kiss me, "But you're still so tight, baby."

"Love the feeling of your cock as much as the others."

Kira was a fantastic fuck, and we enjoyed our time together. But when she came inside me, my wife immediately had me on the floor, a pillow for my head as she gently slid her big cock inside me. Wrapping my legs around her, we smiled at each other as we made love in front of all our friends.

"I love you, baby," she whispered, "I loved seeing all my friends enjoy themselves with you."

"Thank you for being so open-minded, but you know..."

Kissing me softly, she thrust hard, making me smile then grunt. She thrust hard a few more times to make sure I kept quiet. "It's my gift to you, baby," she whispered, "And before you even think, I'll never want anything like this in return. The only place my cock belongs is inside you."

"Every single day, sweetie."

Smiling, I ran my fingers up and down her back. So focused on each other, we almost forgot we had company, Melody crying out as she came inside me, hugging and kissing before we finally broke apart and glanced around to see everyone smiling, though more than one guest was also wiping their cheeks.

"You two are so beautiful together," Caitlyn said, "And I think I can speak for everyone that we love him for being so open-minded and accepting us how we are."

"Oh, he just loves women with big cocks too," Melody added as she pulled out of me, sitting on her knees. To my surprise, a couple of girls walked over with a towel and started to clean me up as she sat next to my head. "We'll have a short break for now, girls. Give him a chance to rehydrate and catch his breath. Then we'll head to the bedroom where I think we should have some threesomes and more. Tomorrow, we'll up the tempo a little more."

I definitely needed a large drink, and I appreciated the time I wasn't being fucked as I was feeling a slight ache. Being gangbanged by thirteen women is an endurance event, and even though I'd loved every minute of it, I knew I'd pay for it the next day and definitely by Monday, figuring I might just take a couple of days off to recuperate.

After taking on fluids, and enjoying a quick snack, I took Layla and Jada by the hand and led them towards one of the guest bedrooms. Sitting them both on the edge of the bed, I dropped to my knees and sucked them both off until they were rock hard once again.

"I'll suck one of you until you cum, the other can fuck me until they cum, then you can swap around," I told them, "And if Melody hasn't told you, I'll happily suck her cock after she's fucked me. I'm always clean."

Layla sat back against the headboard as I positioned myself on my knees, swallowing her cock, as Jada sat behind me and slowly slid her cock into my arse. As she started to slowly pump me, feeling one hand at my hip, her other gently running up and down my back, Layla moved to sit up on her knees, both women soon thrusting into me at either end.

We quickly had an audience as I knew the other women would all want their chance, Layla and Jada explaining to them what I wanted. Layla was the first to cum, giving me another large load of cum to swallow down, moving out of the way so I could relax as Jada started to fuck me harder. She came inside me a little later, feeling her pull out as I turned around and took her cock in my mouth.

"Oh baby," she moaned, her fingers running through my hair, "You're such a good boy."

"He always cleans me up after I've fucked and cum in him," Melody added, "Or he usually does. Sometimes we just got to sleep with my cock still inside him."

Layla didn't need long to get hard and slide her cock inside me as I continued to suck Jada's big black cock. As they'd both cum, they lasted longer, eventually asking two more girls to join us on the bed as I had free hands. Casey and Chloe eventually sat to either side of us and I stroked them off while sucking off Jada with Layla slamming her cock hard, our skin slapping together with each thrust.

The rest of the day and evening was spent being fucked at both ends. I lost count of how many loads I swallowed before going to bed that evening, and the amount of cum that was left in my arse would have beggared belief. Every woman present would have fucked me at least three times by the end of the day, and that's not counting blowjobs and handjobs.

Little wonder that, by the time I went to bed with Melody that evening, I was feeling a little sore, though that didn't stop me spooning back against her, almost begging for her to just slide her cock inside me and bare moving. I just loved feeling my wife connecting with me in such a manner.

"I love you, baby," she whispered, feeling her ever so slightly moving her hips, "Have a fun day?"

"One of my best days, sweetie. But I love ending it like this, in bed with my wife, her big cock sitting inside me, and I know I could fall asleep like this right now."

Feeling her squeezing me, nuzzling my neck before kissing my cheek, she thrust her cock slowly but as deep as possible, both of us moaning together as I moved my leg and hooked it over hers. "You want to be fucked by your wife, don't you?"

"You know I'm addicted to your cock, sweetie. If I could stay home every day and you just fucked me constantly..."

I ended up riding my wife a little later, leaning forward to kiss her constantly as her fingers caressed my body. I was rock hard but the chances of me climaxing were slim, as I'd cum more than any of the women during the day, but I knew my wife would have one last load to give me. Riding her slowly, I savoured each time I moved down her cock, my face no doubt lighting up in pleasure as her hands moved to my arse as she started to move.

Falling asleep a little later, her cum leaking out of me again, I snuggled back against her and felt nothing but loved.

After the usual morning blowjob for my wife the next morning, we enjoyed breakfast with our friends again before we gathered in the living room, sitting back with a hot drink each and keeping things calm for the time being. It didn't take long for some of our guests to get horny and want some attention. It started with spitroasts, with my mouth wrapped around a big cock of a woman sitting back on the couch or armchair, my arse filled with a big cock of someone else.

We enjoyed threesomes for a couple of hours, my mouth and arse filled with more cum, before Jada and Layla asked again about me taking two cocks at once. I'd never done it before, glancing at my wife, who smiled and nodded her approval. "If you enjoy it, I want to share with more than one of my friends, baby," she added.

Layla lay down on the floor after we'd gathered a few things to make it more comfortable, straddling her lap and sliding down her cock. That was easy, to be honest. Jada then got into position behind me, leaning down to kiss Layla, as I felt Jada position her cock, the thick head pressing against me, and I had to stop myself flinching and squeezing when her cock entered me as well.

"Holy shit," I moaned loudly.

"Are you okay, baby?" Layla asked, smiling at her concern.

"Yes," I hissed, "It's just... a lot of cock..."

I tried not to wince, Layla and Jada both caressing my body to keep me calm, as Jada ever so slowly buried her cock alongside Layla's. But bury her cock she did, unable to stop smiling at Layla before glancing back at Jada. "That's two big black cocks you know have in your arse, baby," she said, leaning forward to kiss me, "How does it feel?"

"Far too good," I admitted, "Just don't fuck me too hard, too quickly."

"We won't," Layla assured me, "We've never done this either. I think this will be a first for most of us."

Feeling two girls fucking me at the same time was nothing short of bliss, once I was used to it. Timing their thrusts, I barely had time to relax though that didn't really matter. All the other women present gathered around to see me fucked by two cocks at once. They asked the three of us questions. Layla and Jada could answer. In the end, I could barely get anything legible out as I was enjoying them fucking me far too much. They didn't fuck me as hard together as they would have when only one of them was inside me but feeling them both cum in me felt wonderful.

Jada pulled out and I sat on Layla's lap for a couple of minutes, unable to wipe the smile from my face. "Okay, who wants to fuck me next?" I finally asked.

Things got a little crazy after that. I spent most of the day with two cocks in my arse and one in my mouth as threesomes turned into foursomes. Melody made sure she shared me with Caitlyn, both of them fucking me hard, while I was sucking off Bella at the same time, though after I made her cum, I sucked off Bailey, Casey and Chloe at the same time.

Every woman got a chance to fuck me with a friend at least twice. I was feeling it after a couple of hours, Melody always asking if I was okay. Sure, I was feeling the strain, but I told her that I'd just take a day or two off if I really needed it. But this was going to be a one-time only thing so we should both take advantage of it.

Even the girls eventually tired of that and we just reverted to regular fucking, with me in the middle of the living room on my knees, the girls just lining up and fucking me as hard as possible. Some came inside me, but we'd reached the stage where I was starting to be covered in cum, girls pulling out to cum on my cheeks, on my back, and I was starting to take more loads on my face.

By dinnertime, I was exhausted, my arse was sore, I was dripping with cum, and Melody practically told me that we were stopping, and I was to behave myself. Helping me up, she led me to the bathroom where a bath had already been run. Ordering me in, she shut and locked the door before sitting behind me, resting back against her body.

"No more sex," she whispered, "You've had enough, baby. I know you're probably still horny..."

"Not horny. I'm just loving all the attention, sweetie."

After a good wash, and relaxing with my wife, we dressed and walked out to join our guests, all of whom had taken the time to wash and dress themselves too. Escorting everyone outside, I was amused that, being blindfolded, I hadn't seen all the cars parked on the road and had barely looked out the windows since arriving home on the Friday.

Sharing plenty of hugs and kisses with all our friends, there were no promises that we would all do this again anytime soon. My wife had organised it all and it would be her decision. I admitted it had been a lot of fun, that all her friends were beautiful, and I loved the feeling of all different cocks in my mouth and arse, but I wasn't going to do anything that could threaten the happiness I felt being married to Melody.

Only after Caitlyn was the last to leave did I turned to my wife, turning towards me and smiling. "Need your wife to fuck you now, baby?"

"You always know what's on my mind, sweetie."

"Will you go to work tomorrow?"

"Nope. Think I'll take the next couple of days off. I'm sure you'll find a few things to keep me occupied."

Taking me by the hand, she made sure everything was locked up before we turned off all the lights and wandered to the bedroom.

My wife certainly kept me occupied after I called into work the next morning. After all that she'd done for me, I knew I'd have to make her birthday just as special.