Tales of Transwomen Tops Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"It won't, sweetie. I love it when you fuck me as hard as possible, because I know when it's over, you'll gently wash me in the shower then snuggle with me all night."

My wife pounded me senseless that night. I probably didn't help myself by begging her to fuck me harder and to just keep fucking me even after she'd cum in me. The sounds her cock made when slamming into my arse would have made even most porn stars wince as my wife was anything but gentle with me. But I loved every single second, as did my wife, and we both loved the fact we just kept going and going until she'd cum in me two more times. We didn't bother checking the time when we were done, simply heading to the bathroom to clean ourselves, before returning to bed where my wife held me in her arms and whispered sweet nothings into my ear as I drifted off to sleep.

On Friday morning, my wife woke me up with a birthday blowjob. She did enjoy going down on me, but I was always so eager to pleasure her, that only occasionally did she blow me without anything in return, though we did enjoy the occasional sixty-nine too. I didn't last too long, as although she didn't get many opportunities, she still knew how to suck cock, smiling at me as she happily swallowed my cum before using her tongue to clean me up.

"Happy birthday, baby. Go have a shower while I make you breakfast."

I walked out into the kitchen half an hour later to find my wife wearing an utterly gorgeous red sundress, having quickly styled her hair and applied some faint make-up, with what looked like thigh-highs and short heels, which just made her even taller compared to me. I couldn't help but stare at her, feeling my heart swelling even more. She only ever dressed up to impress the only man whose opinion mattered to her.

"Have a nice day at work, baby. Come home early if you can," she told me after walking me out to my car, "I'll miss you."

Meeting her eyes, the words were always heartfelt and genuine. Sharing a long, passionate kiss, I again felt that pang of sadness, that I would be leaving my wife for at least eight to ten hours again. The only positives about my job, apart from the absolutely fantastic salary, was that it kept me so busy, I simply couldn't stop to think about my wife too often.

What I didn't expect was for my wife to appear at the doorway of my office at around 4pm. Raising my eyes, I almost fell backwards before I managed to recover, walking towards her.

"Hey, baby!" she exclaimed, smiling at me before she wrapped her arms around me, hugging me tightly, "I thought I'd surprise you."

Glancing past her, I noticed nearly everyone was glancing in our direction. Melody had been on my arm at the occasional function or party but most wouldn't have met my wife before. "It's a lovely surprise but..."

"No buts, baby. You're finishing early and I'm driving you home. I'm going to cook you a wonderful dinner, then we're going to spend all weekend together."

Anything I'd been working on suddenly seemed far less important than spending time with my wife. Quickly shutting up shop for the day, I happily took my wife by the hand and led her towards the elevators. She explained that she'd taken the bus then the train to the city, looking her up and down as she was wearing one of my favourite combinations on her body.

Wanting to drive me home, we were around ten minutes away when she handed me a blindfold. "It's a surprise, baby," she told me, "Can you put that on, please?"

"What have you done, sweetie?"

Leaning over to kiss my cheek when stopped a red light, she turned my head to stroke my cheek. "Trust me, baby. It's going to be a wonderful surprise."

Wrapping the dark material around my eyes, she tightened the knot then kissed me softly before driving us the rest of the way home. Feeling the car finally come to a stop in what I assumed was our driveway, I felt her get out and the passenger door open a few seconds later, Melody helping me towards the front door then inside.

To my surprise, she kissed me again before her fingers helped undo the buttons of my shirts before her hands moved to the belt looped around my trousers, feeling her hands run down my legs towards my shoes and socks, before I felt her hands on my shoulders, gently forcing me to my knees. Within a few seconds, I felt the familiar taste of my wife's cock at my mouth, immediately opening my mouth as she slid the head past my lips, and I could taste her excitement.

"How much do you love my big cock, baby?" she asked, taking it out of my mouth.

"You know how much I worship it, sweetie."

"And how much do you love me?"

"I'd die for you, Melody."

There was silence before I heard a sniffle and her soft lips pressed against mine. After sharing a soft kiss, her lips disappeared to be replaced by her cock again a few seconds later. Running her fingers through my hair, she took control as she gently thrust into my mouth, positioning my head so her cock could easily slide down my throat. She moaned happily as I ran my hands up the back of her legs to her arse, taking more of her cock every few seconds.

"That's it, baby. Make your wife cum..."

Using my hands, one on her cock, the other fondling her balls, she moaned loudly as I used all the skills and expertise I had to get her close to the boil then I'd back off. Though she'd groan and start to thrust her hips a little more, smiling to myself as my nose finally bumped into her groin, every single inch of her thick cock now in my mouth and throat.

"Fuck, baby..." Moaning around her cock, she still managed to giggle. "I know, baby. I know. You love pleasing your wife so much."

She finally exploded as I stopped teasing her, swallowing her thick, creamy load. It was rare that I didn't swallow what my wife gave me, if she did finish in my mouth, my cock already hard and throbbing, imagining what she had planned for me that evening. If this was how Friday was going to start, I knew she had plans to fuck me senseless the entire weekend. I was already smiling to myself, thinking I'd need a cushion to sit on come Monday morning.

Removing her cock, I felt her soft lips again after a few seconds, kissing me deeply as we wrapped our arms around each other, feeling her hard cock pressing into my stomach. Not being able to see her was starting to get a little frustrating, so I let her know that I wanted to see her.

"In a minute, baby. What we did is just a taste of what you can expect this weekend."

"So we're having a lot of sex? I mean even more than usual?"

She giggled as our sex life was fantastic. "Yes, baby, you're going to be having a lot of sex this weekend." Reaching behind my head to undo the knot, I closed my eyes as the blindfold came away, figuring the lights would be on. Slowly opening my eyes, I looked straight ahead to see my wife on her knees in front of me, face lit up by a gorgeous smile.

Before I could say a word, I glanced to my left and right to see women I recognised and knew very well, as at least half a dozen were women she played volleyball with, another three were friends we'd known for years, and three were women she attended gym with. And I knew all of them were the same as my wife. Tall, beautiful, with a long and thick cock between their legs.

I understood very quickly what my wife had organised for my birthday. "Melody..."

She put a finger to my lips. "They're all single, baby," she said softly, "And they want to be here with us, to share this special weekend with us. And I want to do this for you. The amount of love you've shown me since our first date, I know how lucky I am to have a man like you by my side."

"You're just as special, Melody." Glancing around, I was greeted by a dozen smiling faces. In fact, while eyes were filled with lust, there was no missing a depth of feeling I wouldn't expect from women I knew, and even considered friends, but we'd never shown any physical interest in each other. "Are you sure about this?"

"My husband is going to have one of the best weekends of his life. He's going to have so much cock to suck, and these girls are just going to be lining up to fuck you from tonight until Sunday night. And there might even be a few more girls to arrive on Saturday or Sunday." She held my cheek and smiled. "Baby, I talk about you non-stop at the gym, with the girls I play volleyball with, with my friends on the phone."

"She loves you so much," one of her friends stated.

"She's been wanting to do something like this for you for a long time," another added.

"We're going to eat dinner first, baby, then I want you to enjoy time with my friends. Suck all the cock you want. Lube yourself up and ride to your hearts content. Get on your knees in the middle of the living room and ask to be fucked again and again. Whatever you want this weekend, you can have."

"What about you?" I had to ask.

"I'm going to watch the man I love have the best weekend ever. And trust me on this one, you'll be swallowing plenty of my cum, and you won't be missing my cock too much as I'm going to fuck you silly as much as my friends will."

Her friends had been preparing dinner while she'd come to pick me up, so we gathered in the dining room to eat. It was weird being naked with my wife and her friends, but I couldn't stop smiling as we chatted away. Once we'd finished eating, we all helped quickly clear up before moving into the living room. We had two three-seater lounges and a pair of armchairs as we always wanted seats available due to regularly entertaining guests.

Eight of the girls were seated, while Melody and the other four happily took a seat on the floor. I made beeline for one of Melody's best friends, Jada. She had the most gorgeous dark skin I'd seen on any woman around. I knew she was the product of an interracial marriage. Sitting back next to her friend, her dark nipples were hard and pointed out, but it was her cock that I really wanted to get to know. It was long, thick, resting against her belly, and when her eyes met mine, she knew what I wanted.

"What are you thinking, baby?" Melody asked as I crawled towards Jada.

"I'm thinking I suck every other cock on offer tonight and just guzzle down a load of cum. From tomorrow morning, we can add fucking to the list. How does that sound?"

Jada leaned forward and left a soft kiss on my lips. "That sounds wonderful, handsome. Been a while since I had a man wrap his lips around my big black cock."

She leaned back as I wrapped my hand around the base of her cock as she spread her legs a little wider so I could give her balls some attention. I could have teased her, but I really wanted to taste her cock and definitely wanted to make her cum. Moaning softly as I took some of her length in my mouth, I felt a presence behind me, Jada giggling as my wife couldn't resist giving my arse some attention.

"He does have a great arse," one of her friends sitting down stated from behind me.

"Wait until you're inside him," Melody replied, "Even after all these years, and the number of times I would have fucked him, his arse is so tight."

Jada quickly had her fingers running through my hair as my head bobbed up and down on her cock, taking more and more of it in my mouth and into my throat. She moved her hips though I was doing most of the work, thankfully not distracted by what Melody was doing to me, feeling her hands spreading my cheeks as she slowly ate my arse. She sometimes did that and didn't even fuck me afterwards.

Hearing plenty of compliments about my talent and technique at sucking cock had me smiling while bobbing faster and faster on Jada's cock, already imagining what it would feel like when she slid it inside my arse for the first time. "I'm close, handsome," Jada warned me a couple of minutes later.

Sealing my lips tighter around her thick shaft, I felt her cock start to throb as I kept fondling her balls at the same time. Moaning loudly, I smiled to myself when I felt that first spurt erupting into my mouth, Jada holding my head in place as she thrust up into my mouth, more spurts flooding my mouth with her thick, hot cream. I swallowed every drop before finally removing my mouth, using my tongue to lick up and down her shaft.

"Holy shit, Melody," Jada murmured, catching her breath, "No wonder you're always smiling if he sucks your cock like that."

"I love sucking my wife's big cock every morning," I said softly, still cleaning up Jada's cock, "I probably do it at least twice a day. Minimum."

Melody kissed up my back, feeling her press her cock between my cheeks as she watched me continue to lick the thick black cock on offer. "My husband keeps me as satisfied as any wife could possibly be," she said, "And now my friends are going to get a taste of my happiness this weekend. Now you have many more cocks to please, baby. I think you should get to work. Would you like me to get one of your big plugs?"

"Yes please!"

She returned a couple of minutes later as I was already sucking the next big cock on offer, moaning as she slid the big plug into me. Kissing me on the cheek, she whispered into my ear for me to have fun, enjoy myself, and swallow all the cum I wanted. The night would only end when I'd had enough. "And if you want to focus on one girl and make her cum over and over again, you're welcome to do that."

Jada wasn't the only black woman in the group. There was also Layla, another buxom, tall and utterly gorgeous woman. Lighter skin than Jada but her cock was just as impressive, and she loved the treatment I gave her as I took her entire cock into my mouth and throat. Glancing around, the other women were slowly stroking off, getting ready for me to please them for the first time.

Layla eventually stood up and, grabbing my head with both hands, and thrust into my mouth. End up with spit and drool down my chin and body, and also on the floor, but Melody assured all those present that I could handle rough treatment. Layla finally erupted, giving me around four spurts into my mouth before she pulled back and left another four spurts on my face.

"He loves facials," Melody informed them, "I was thinking we could do that during the weekend, just cover his face in our spunk."

Her best friend, and a woman we'd both known for nearly twenty years, was Caitlyn. Sitting by herself on one of the armchairs, her lower lip started to tremble as I positioned myself between her legs, running my hands up the smooth skin on offer. Leaning forward, she left a soft kiss on my lips, unable to stop smiling, though the lower lip trembled again.

"Melody has asked before if I wanted to have a threesome with you, but I know how much you love each other and never..."

"Well, we can have more than one threesome this weekend..."

"I can't wait. I've dreamed of this moment, you on your knees, ready to suck my big cock."

Melody sat close to us as she watched me pleasure her best friend. What made me smile even more was when Melody leaned up to share an intimate kiss with her. Caitlyn seemed surprised, and I was left thinking they'd never actually kissed before. When breaking apart, Caitlyn was blushing, closing her eyes and moaning as I continued to please her.

"Guess you'll be kissing me again when we share him properly," Caitlyn murmured.

"We take him at both ends, lean forward, and I'm going to enjoy kissing my best friend." They kissed again before she asked, "Are you enjoying my husband?"

"I haven't had a blowjob this good in years."

"I'm already thinking of my next blowjob," Layla stated, turning to see she was already stroking her thick cock back to life.

Caitlyn didn't last much longer before I was rewarded with yet another enormous load of cum to drink down. Once I'd swallowed that, and cleaned up her cock, I kissed up her body and we shared a rather passionate kiss. Moving away, I blew another couple of beautiful girls before I arrived at the only woman of Asian descent. When most people think of Asian transwomen, they think of Thailand and maybe the Philippines.

Aimee had been born in our homeland, but her parents had immigrated from Thailand when they were teenagers. She spoke both the language of her parents and also the local lingo, with the local accent, which always had people blinking in surprise when she started speaking to them. She was the shortest out of all the women present but still packed a punch in her underwear.

She was utterly gorgeous, with long black hair, and dark eyes that still managed to be a reflection of her soul. Not the largest breasts, compared to many of the other girls present, but her cock was as large as any on offer. I enjoyed going down on her as she made numerous adorable noises, eventually getting to her feet and proving to be rather aggressive until she came down my throat, getting on her knees and kissing me softly once her orgasm passed, making me chuckle at how apologetic she was.

I have no idea how long it took me to suck the cock of every woman present, but by the time I got back to pleasuring my wife, obviously leaving the best until last, I'd swallowed an enormous amount of cum, had more of it on my face, and I had to admit that my jaw was starting to feel a little sore.

They were all very understanding that I'd had enough for the time being, everyone gathering together to share a couple of bottles of wine, chatting away about anything that came to mind, no-one bothered by the fact we were all still naked and most of them were still hard and no doubt eager for me to suck them off again, or for them to start fucking me.

"Time for bed, baby," Melody finally told me as I was starting to drift off. Wishing all our guests goodnight, kissing all of them before they departed for one of the guest bedrooms, Melody took my hand and led me towards our bedroom.

Lying me back on the bed, she removed the plug, lubed up her cock, and slowly slid herself inside me as I immediately wrapped my legs around her. "Thank you, sweetie," I whispered.

"Watching you suck off all our friends was so hot. I've been horny the entire time. But you haven't cum yet, and my husband must cum before he goes to sleep."

As she fucked me, her fingers wrapped around my cock, stroking me in time with her thrusts. Slowly but surely, she picked up the tempo until she was pounding me hard, eventually pulling out and rolling me over so I was on my knees, sliding back inside me and feeling her mount me, really driving her cock hard and deep with every thrust. Little wonder I came hard, barely touching my cock. When she filled me up, she pulled out and collapsed onto the bed, turning onto my side and cuddling into her.

After the usual morning blowjob upon waking up, we walked through the house to find most of our guests were already awake. Melody had prepared for the weekend as the cupboard, fridge and freezer were almost full to bursting, happily preparing all our guest's breakfast. What was I doing? I was under the table, teasing all our guests, sucking whichever cock was on offer for a couple of minutes before moving on to the next one.

I only moved out from underneath when Melody announced breakfast was ready, taking my seat to see a sea of eyes fall on me, and I knew enough to know all twelve were now incredibly horny and wanted to fuck me. Melody sat down next to me, clearing her throat before speaking. "After breakfast, once he's ready, you're free to fuck him as much as you want. Are you ready for two days of full on sucking and fucking, baby?"

"Last night was a mere entrée, sweetie. I can't wait for you and your friends to just pound me into submission."

Returning to the living room once we'd finished eating, the women were all coming to agreement of how they'd fuck me. I eventually ended up sitting on the couch, sitting back with my arse slightly hanging over the edge. The first woman to line up her cock was Layla, resting her thick black cock next to mine, which was still hard and would remain so until I'd cum.