Tales of Transwomen Tops Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Waking up the next morning was amusing as I felt Josie poking me in the back. Turning around to face her, she was already awake. "Want a blowjob before breakfast?" I asked.

Ten minutes later, we walked out to the kitchen, her load nestled in my stomach, holding hands as we joined our parents at the table. As usual, we sat next to each other and engaged in conversation, Mum having made her usual full English breakfast for a Sunday morning.

"We're not going to ask for personal details," John stated after we'd all cleared our plates, "But if you're in a serious relationship, we won't mind if you wanted to share a room. You both have a double bed, but your mother and I have already talked. You have the bigger room, Mark, but Josie's is probably a little nicer. What we're willing to offer is for Josie to have a queen bed. How does that sound?"

"Fantastic, Dad," Josie replied, cuddling into me, "Are you sure you're not both a little weirded out?"

"That wouldn't be the correct term. It will take some adjustment to seeing you being more loving than usual with each other. We would appreciate that you keep most of your public displays to a minimum, as much as we have done in respect to you."

We agreed to that as we didn't particularly want to be making out in front of our parents anyway. Splitting up once we'd all finished our drinks, we returned to her bedroom, making sure the door was closed, before we stripped naked and dove under the covers. There was plenty of laughter, a lot of groping and even more kissing as I ended up under the covers, her cock back in my mouth again.

"Make me cum then we'll go have a shower together," she moaned.

After earning another load of her cum, we checked the hallway was clear before we made our way to the bathroom. There was more groping and making out, and to my surprise, Josie kissed down my body before taking my cock in her mouth for a few seconds. "Mark, is it okay if I don't bottom very often? I know I'm a girl and all, but despite that, I've always wanted to be the top."

"I really don't mind, Josie."

"Good. I promise I'll always suck your cock in return. I love doing it already."

"Maybe not as much as I already love going down on you."

Her face lit up at that confession. "You really love sucking my cock?"

"Absolutely."

"And you loved it when I was inside you last night?"

"Every second of it. I can't wait to do it again."

She was silent for a few seconds. "Thank you for loving me for me, Mark," she whispered, "Definitely earned yourself a blowjob now."

"And we have all the time in the world for you to fuck me senseless in the future."

"I'm definitely going to take you up on that, Mark."

The next few weeks were fantastic, through the Christmas and New Year period and into the summer. With our parents now both working full-time, we took advantage of the empty house by fucking in nearly every room, except the obvious of which we always remained respectful. We particularly loved fucking outdoors by the pool, sometimes even in the pool, Josie always ready and eager to bury her big cock inside me, and if I averaged it out over every day until we started university, I must have blown her three times a day. Add to that the loads she left in my arse, and she must have enjoyed half a dozen orgasms a day.

Our friends eventually picked up on the change in our relationship. We did our best to act like we always did, but in the end, we received more than one question and didn't want to lie to our friends. To our joint relief, none of them cared, most insinuating they thought we'd been together for far longer than we actually had been.

Lying back in bed together within only a couple of days until we started our life at university, I was spooned back against my girlfriend, smiling like I did every time I thought of her by that name, her hard cock pressed against me, having just left another large load inside me.

"Good chance few people will know us on campus," she whispered, her fingers caressing my chest, "Means we can be rather public with our affection."

"Hope there's a private place we can find so I can at least suck your cock a couple of times a day..."

"Back seat of your car if we're desperate."

I felt her pull back before she made me moan as she slid her cock inside me once again. "Fuck, Josie..."

"Feels good, baby?"

"You always feel good in me. You going to cum again soon?"

"Nope. I just wanted to be inside my boyfriend again."

"I'm not going to complain as you know how much I love it."

"First day of university, we're definitely going only after I've dumped a massive load inside you. I want you to carry around my cum all day."

"Josie, I'd wear your cum on my face if you really wanted me to."

"I know, but let's not push it too far, too soon."

Feeling her arms tighten around me, she slowly thrust into me, one of her hands eventually wrapping around my cock. "Might cum one last time tonight," she whispered, "Then I'm going to spend all night snuggling with the man I love."

"I love you too, Josie."

We did go to sleep later, after another long conversation regarding our hopes and dreams. What Josie didn't know is that I'd already been shopping for an engagement ring. I hadn't found one yet, but I knew I wanted to marry her. She probably knew anyway but I was hoping I'd eventually surprise her.

Three years of university before our lives would start for real. We'd move out into our own place, begin our careers, and after I proposed, we'd marry and maybe start a family. We'd discussed such matters. No agreements yet as it was far too early, but at least we were mature enough to discuss such matters with an open mind.

I'm sure many men who had once considered themselves entirely straight would probably lie there in the arms of a woman, who happened to have a cock, and worry about certain matters. I didn't really care, not that Josie told many people anyway. In the end, the only thing that matters was that were in love and the most important people in our lives accepted our relationship.

We were in love and committed. I knew we would spend the rest of our lives together.