Tales of WinterFell - Tessa

Story Info
A woman is taken as a prize by a huge cocked female orc.
3.8k words
4.38
5.2k
19
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I can't help but mewl and whimper as I feel my belly crushed against the brass bar before me, my heavy tits pressed down hard into the lacquered wood of the bar-top with her hand on my shoulder, holding me in place. I feel her strong fingers digging into my flesh as she steadies me, her hips drawing back slowly before she invades me once more. I shake like a leaf as she rapes me, that massive dark green cock skewering my asshole once again as her swinging balls beat against my pussy and she grunts her pleasure for everyone to hear.

Inside me I can feel the knob of her massive root leaking it's liquid heat into my body. Even her pre-cum is thicker than any human man's full load. It seers my insides and soaks into my hidden depths as she grunts and groans her lust for me. I can feel little rivers of her slop escaping around her girth, trickling down my inner thighs and the folds of my untouched pussy like tiny rivers. Now and then my asshole sputters and slurps as her thick sap bubbles around her invading cock. The slap of her skin on mine and the sputter-slosh of my taken hole add to the chorus of her growls and my whimpers.

My peasant dress is tattered and torn. It used to hang to my knees and flow upon the breeze with it's pretty flower print and lovely pleated cut. Tiny straps held it up in place leaving my shoulders bare and concealing my lovely tits; so large and bouncy. The envy of every woman in WinterFell. The laces in front are worn now, pulled loose with the shoulder straps dangling mid-way down my arms. The material has been torn much shorter; shredded by her hand. It barely covers my bottom now, and provides easy access for her whenever she feels the urge to fuck me; to rape me.

I feel her slow her pace, groaning as the length of her titan dick rests inside me. She's twitching, throbbing, and so hot inside me it steals my breath away. She uses her other hand to molest my butt and hip, looking down between us where her cock is sheathed in it's new home. The pink of my human asshole shimmers and trembles as it hugs the glistening length of her veiny orc shaft. She's as big around as my arm, and her seeping bulb is as fat as a ripe apple, drooling her pre inside my butt.

She speaks to me, but I don't know her language. I have learned some words and their intent. Her tone is soothing, but she's calling me a whore; her whore. She molds and caresses my skin as she speaks to me, and I know she is asking if I want more. It's an offer for the torture to end. She's already spent her thick load inside me twice and my belly is fat with it. As she runs her fingers up along my side, thrumming them against my ribs, she waits. All I have to do is beg for mercy and it ends.

"Please... Ne... Never stop fucking me." I groan. I recognise the voice as my own, and I know the meaning behind the words, but a part of me can't believe I would beg such a thing. It is a plea for more. I find the bar before me with my hands and push my tortured ass back onto her dick, I flip my long blonde hair aside and smile at her. "More." I groan. "Fuck me more! Hurt me. Gut me."

I sound like a spoiled child begging for treats, and her smile is utterly depraved as she holds me in place. When I beg, her cock grows thicker in me. I weep, little tears soaking my cheeks. I moan for it. I am truly a whore.

The bar is far from empty. Chuckles from all around us remind me that my rape is very public. Somehow that makes it all the sweeter. At my side a gorgeous firbolg woman steps closer to me. She towers over me, her deer-like features and pretty face are framed by curly hair the color of cornsilk. She's naked, and she begins to pump her long cock in hand as she presses the leaking tip of it against my flank and paints me with her pre. Her dick is shaped like a horse's shaft and I wonder what she might feel like between my cheeks.

On my other side I feel a soft hand stroking through my hair. I turn and see the bright golden eyes of a wild-girl from the Black Jungle. Her skin is the color of burnished gold and her hair is fiery red. She is only as large as me, but so much stronger. She too is naked, and I feel her long beautiful cock against my hip as she reaches out to my face, pressing at my chin with her thumb and opening my mouth. She spits between my lips and I feel it land with a wet flop on my tongue. I close my mouth and smile at her, licking my lips of her treat. My eyes soften as I look at her in gratitude for her spit.

It has been nearly a year since WinterFell was overrun. An alliance of orcs, wild women, firbolg, and others was upon us before anyone could lift a sword. The guards were tossed aside like leaves in the breeze and those few who stood their ground were cut down without mercy. My husband Richard was among them.

We cowered in our home as the attack came. When the door was battered down Richard stood his ground against a green skinned orc warrior with tits as large as melons and the muscled frame of a living goddess. He had his fathers short-blade, and a shirt of metal mesh to protect him. Had he not brandishes his weapon, he may still draw breath.

It was over in an instant, and as my husband's body lay lifeless on the floor, the towering orc looked upon me with wide eyes, smiling. His body was still warm when she began to fuck me. As she kissed away my tears and drove her massive cock into my asshole for the first time, I screamed in agony. I hated her more than anything in that moment, but I understand now. It couldn't have happened any other way.

By the fourth day the town was empty of those who once called it home. I was among a few who were taken as livestock. The prettiest of us were claimed as slaves. Not a night passed without Dezra's cock in my body. By then when she fucked me, I fucked her back. Broken, shown my true nature, raped by a woman who knew the real me the moment she set eyes upon me. I felt sad for Richard, but I held no grudge. He was a distant memory with her dick inside me. Our home still smelled of his scent as I rode the cock of his murderer with my pink little ass.

WinterFell became their new home, and surrounding villages either became victims of raiding parties, or paid tithe in gold and goods for the protection of the raiders. Damage done during that first night has been repaired since then, and I still reside in my home. Dezra shares it with me, and a rug covers the blood stained reminder of my forgotten husband.

Slowly she pulls out of me, my gaping fuckhole drooling with her sugary spunk as she turns me to face her and brings her wet lips down upon my own.

I attack her pretty tusks with my lips and suckle at her tongue as she presses me back and guides my bottom onto a stool. She parts my thighs and hauls her fat dick up onto my belly, laying her dark cock on my flesh, so wet and sodden from my greedy ass. She is so fucking huge that the tip of her settles between my tits. Our kiss breaks as I bring my legs up along her outer thighs and we look down at her cock together. I reach for it, drawing my fingers along it's slick curve with tenderness, as though nothing is more precious to me. For a moment my fierce warrior watches me with loving eyes. She loves me. I know she does. I am her pretty human whore.

Outside, it's snowing. A tribe of Valkyrie from the NorthLands is making their way into the village. They are welcome in our haven. Their fat beautiful cocks will find sweet holes to keep them warm on the long nights ahead. I never knew there were so many like my Dezra in our world. So much beautiful woman-cock, and a bond between those who share such a blessing like no other. The goddess Appleonia bonds them all; a goddess of lust, pleasure, and primal fucking. I pray to her now as well, and I feel her eyes upon my naked body as Dezra rapes me.

As she slips her long forest-green meat down between the shaven peach of my pussy I lean back, groaning in invitation. She rarely fucks my cunt, and today is no different. She nudges her bulbous tip between my folds to tease me, and my pussy tries to hug her, but she moves lower. She is grinning wildly at me as she seats herself between my cheeks instead. I gasp, leaning back against the bar and groaning as her dark cock disappears into my ass.

My feet rise up along the soft satin of her outer thighs and I press my toes into her green flesh as I slip my butt to the edge of the stool and lean back. I reach out to my sides to grip the bronze bar that runs across my shoulders and steady myself. She smiles at me, then begins to gut me once more.

I bite my lower lip as she uses me, watching her gorgeous body as my big tits roll and wobble with every powerful lunge of her hips. My tummy bulges as she goes deep, her massive cock far more than any human woman should be capable of handling. Blessings to the goddess, for I have been gifted with an ass worthy of her orc cock.

The feeling of her hands on my body as she fucks me drives me to new heights of pleasure. She reaches for my tit and gropes me, squeezing and rolling her thumb across a fat door-knob nipple. Her other hand slides up along my side, taking in the soft satin of my skin. She pauses deep inside me to lean down and open her lips around my nipple. I reach for her, coddling the back of her head like a baby as she feeds.

Something in the potent sweetness of her seed has changed me. I've taken so much thick orc cum in my holes and down my throat especially, that my tits now give like a whorish cow. I gasp as I feel her tusks dig into my flesh around my nipple and a torrent of my milk spurts across her tongue as she feeds.

"Fuck!" I curse, tossing back my head. My whole body shakes as she draws my milk out. I look down at her, eyes closed and groaning as little rivers of white dribble from the corners of my mouth. She pulls on my tit and closes her teeth around me. I whine, but my fingers at the back of her head draw her into me. I feel so motherly toward her as she drinks from me, even as her massive cock throbs so deep in my asshole.

She pulls back, smiling. Once more she rises up and begins to hammer me. Her chin is shiny with my milk and her hand continues to molest my big udder as cream bubbles from between her fingers. I dig my toes into her sides as she fucks me deeply, our eyes locked on each other as bodies around us mill about in the bar.

When humans first settled WinterFell, Richard and I were among the first. I admit I married him because his family was wealthy and his name was one that carried weight. I was a young maid with a pretty body and voluptuous curves to be seen at his side. I remember nights he would bring me to the bar and hold me close as he and his friends discussed business. Little dresses that pushed my tits up and out on display for men to look upon in envy. I didn't mind being seen then, but now I revel in it.

Let the world watch as she fucks me. It drives me insane with delight. Let eyes caress my rolling tits and let watchers lick their lips as they see the way my belly bulges with so much fat green cock inside me. Let them see the glow on my face as my hair is tossed, the smile on my lips as my orc rapes me. Let them see the milk dribble from my titties and the spent cum drooling from my used hole around my over's shaft. Let them see me fuck. Oh Goddess Appleonia. Let them all watch me fuck.

Once more she latches onto me, her lips finding my other tit for a nourishing suck. I groan as she slows inside me and I stroke the backs of her haunches with my naked toes. I coddle her head and whisper loving things to her she cannot understand. My tone makes her cock bulge inside me, and I tug at her pointed ear with my teeth to let her know I am her willing bitch.

Around us I can see other human women beside myself. We are few in number now, and treated more as property or pets by our lovers. In Appleonia's religion pussied women are property to be cherished, but not equals. We are fuck-stock, pets intended to be cared for and used by huge cocked women. Dezra honors me as her equal and mate more so than others of my kind, but when my body catches her eye and she feels the urge to fuck, I am given no word in it. Even if I am willing, there is no denying what it is. I love it desperately when my lover rapes me, and by Appleonia I swear there is nothing more incredible than when she does.

As my orc suckles, I look around us to others of my kind. Nearby a young dark haired woman is kneeling on a leash beneath a high topped table. She is a recent arrival, taken from her family in a village not far from WinterFell. I call her a woman, but she is still just a girl. Eighteen or nineteen at best, nude save for the collar around her neck with such pretty little tits and a nice fat ass for fucking. Her hair is cut short and accents her long neck. I can see that pretty neck bulging as she holds her mistress's cock deep inside it. Her eyes are rolled back in a state of pure bliss, her tiny nostrils flaring to take in little breaths of air as bubbles of cum form at the corners of her lips.

Another woman is laid over a table nearby. She is closer to my age, but clearly new to this life. She has pretty brown hair in bouncy curls, smokey eyes, and a set of large lovely tits that are pressed hard into the wood beneath her. There are tears in her eyes, and she is openly crying as a black skinned amazon holds her from behind, long-cocking her new pet's ass and smiling as she fucks. The woman is still wearing her wedding band, perhaps even a mother. I feel a pang of sadness for her loss, but I know she will learn the truth of her place in this world soon. She'll forget them soon enough, or perhaps think of them fondly as a part of her former life. Soon enough her wails will turn to whimpers, her tears will fade, and her tight virgin shithole will become hungry for that huge amazon cock.

I look down into my Dezra's eyes as she stops suckling. She's staring at me, and I feel her dick twitching inside. I groan as she rises up, thrusting once more as our eyes lock. Her pace quickens, and I reach out for the bar once again, taking hold of it to prepare myself. She's close now, and I welcome her hot cum inside me.

She was fierce with me before, but now she is brutal, slamming her dick into my ass as she tosses back her head and roars a battle cry. Eyes turn toward us and I begin to yelp as my big tits begin to dance on my chest. I can't help but cry a little myself. She's so fucking big in my ass.

My fingers tighten on the bar, white knuckles holding as best I can as I feel the first gusher of my lover's slop burst into me and flood me with her liquid fire. She releases my sides, grabbing my legs bellow my knees and pushing them up and apart as she begins to savage my asshole. She looks at me with murder in her pretty eyes and fucks me so hard that her heavy balls begin to rebound off the cushion of my big fat ass.

"Dezra!" I scream her name, and she howls like a wild animal as another torrent of her sperm floods my ass and spills out around her churning cock. "Fuck me! Oh... FUCCCCKKKK!!! FUCK ME!!!" I squeal.

"Tessa!" She speaks my name. It sounds gutteral and beastlike from her mouth, those tusks, that gorgeous tongue, the heat of it passing through those incredible lips of hers, still wet from my milk. "Tessa whore! My whore! MY TESSA WHORE!!!"

I cum like a geyser, pussy erupting in a blast of my own scalding hot bliss across her belly and hips. I shake from head to toe as my tummy bulges with so much of her cum trapped inside me. Her cock in my ass is just to big and thick to let it escape as fast as she is pumping it into me. I feel as though I will burst and I want to explode for her.

"FUCK!!! FUCK ME!!!" I curse. She roars into my face. She reaches out and grabs my neck, choking me as she slams her full length into my ass and brings her mouth down onto mine like a wild beast. I feel her tongue shoved past my lips and deep into me, and now it is my turn to suck as I nurse it through the last of her incredible orgasm.

We're still kissing as the last of her cum boils out of my asshole around her softening cock, thick as milky pudding and dropping from her sodden balls onto the bar floor between her feet in spatters. She draws back from me, a long line of our spit connecting us. She smiles, and I fall in love with her all over again.

-

As we leave the bar together, Dezra wraps my body in a heavy blanket to protect me from the falling snow and cold. I wear the fur-lined boots she bought for me to protect my feet, blushing as she holds me to her side as we walk. They were expensive; an import from the Valkyries and their distant land.

My lover wears a plated skirt of banded leather straps and a leather vest that leaves her arms bare and barely contains her massive green tits. The dark black of her candy-sweet areolae peak out from within the material, and I can't help but lament the fact that I overlooked those beautiful melons during our fuck. She goes barefoot, which always worries me. I know she is an orc, strong and stout; built for a harsher life in the wilds. I fear she will catch cold all the same. Though if she did, I would care for her and nurse her well without any complaint. She is my world.

With the snow falling about us, she stops beneath a glowing lantern and turns to face me. Almost a year together and we still struggle with spoken word, but I can see the love in her eyes, and the way her hands draw me near by my hips makes my whole body grow warm inside.

"Tessa... No are just Dezra's whore." Dezzie speaks softly to me, my green angel. I can't help but smile as I see the tenderness in her eyes. She towers over me, but she makes herself small and sweet when she speaks to me like this. "Tessa know? Tessa not just whore."

I feel like kissing her. I press my body into her tightly, groaning as I feel her curves fit so perfectly with my own. Once I have her, I stroke her hair, fingers combing through the wet strands that I intend to brush out once we're home.

"Tessa Dezra's whore." I purr to her. "Tessa is more. Tessa Dezra's everything." I add, bumping my nose against her own. "I love you." I purr.

She grins. I love that fucking smile. I feel her hand slide around my lower back and pull me even tighter to her. Her hand slides down over the curve of my ass as she claims me, then her mouth presses into mine and I am once more invaded by that powerful tongue. She growls as she kisses me, and I tremble as I am overpowered by her.

Our kiss breaks. The snow is so quiet now. I can hear the sounds from the tavern nearby and the whines and whimpers of women being fucked. In the distance I can hear the wind and a storm heading our way promising to pile up at our door and trap us alone inside. The larder is full. We've plenty of water. I've wood for the fire. Let the blizzard come.

"Come home." I beg her. I slide my fingers over her perfect broad shoulders and trace them down her naked arm as I stare into her eyes. "Cold is coming. Come home and I will make you warm. Come home, Dezra. Come home, and rape me more."

She smiles, scooping me up and grinning as she carries me along with little effort. I kick my pretty boots happily as we head for our home. I can hardly wait. I hope she'll fuck me on the carpet, over the spot where Richard fell. Is that wrong?