Talk Show Tales Ch. 01

Story Info
Scarlett Johanssen appears on a sleazy talk show.
9.4k words
4.44
16.1k
25
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

[Author's note: I am thinking of making this a limited series by writing only 10 stories in total. What do you guys think? ]

================================

"I really don't think this is a good idea, Anna." Scarlett said.

Anna Kendrick, secretary to the superstar Scarlett Johanssen, rolled her eyes and let out an audible sigh.

"Oh, God! Not that again!" Anna said "Why are you such a pussy, ScarJo!"

"No, it's not that. I am not a pussy, but I am an A-list actress."

"Yes, an A-list actress, but an A-list actress with a financial problem and no projects in the pipeline." Anna said.

"Okay, but still, appearing on a show like this will damage my image." Scarlett said.

"A show like what, ScarJo?" Anna challenged "The highest grossing show in network TV? The show that most Hollywood producers watch? The show that's so exclusive there's a 6-month waiting list for the studio audience? Should I go on?"

"That is all perfectly true. But...but you know the content...the format, it's so sleazy."

"Look Scar, if you are trying to appear to be a vestal virgin, it's too late. You are a Hollywood actress. Everybody and their brother knows you spread your legs for producers for a role. Every girl in Hollywood does."

"Well, that's not on live TV, Anna."

"This is not live TV, Scar." Anna said "This is cable, premium, restricted-access, only for 18+ cable. It won't be seen by every Tom, Dick, and Harry, its clientele is very restricted, very elite."

"How do they make so much money then?"

"Because their ads are very expensive. Don't ask me to explain the economy to you. Just let me remind you, every girl who has appeared on Korben's show has gone on to do great things."

"Not every girl." Scarlett said slowly.

"Oh, I suppose now you are going to throw those two girls in my face?" Anna said "Those were two isolated cases, 5 years ago. Two stupid girls. Other than that every single girl has made shitloads of money after doing SOD and that is after the very generous payment of 10 Million dollars from the show itself."

The mention of the payment shut Scarlett Johanssen up.

A knock on the door took their attention. Anna walked up to the door and opened it.

"Oh, hi, Mr. Osborne."

"Hi Anna." The tall, handsome man gave her a quick greeting and focused his attention on Scarlett.

"Hello darling!" He walked towards Scarlett with open arms. She was only wearing a bra and panties but she was not shy. She had done too many casting couches to be shy any more.

"Korben! How lovely to see you!" Scarlett's greeting had none of her misgivings of a minute ago. Like a good actress she put away her personal feelings and greeted her host of the evening with nothing but unbridled enthusiasm.

She wrapped her arms around him as he embraced her. She knew well how an actress on his show was supposed to greet him. She turned her face up and when he pressed his lips on her, she kissed him with an open mouth, her lips parted to take his tongue into her mouth. Korben's tongue explored her hot mouth boldly as they hugged tight, her big boobs getting crushed against his chest.

When his hand moved down her back and grabbed her ass, she obediently opened her legs to give him full access. Not only did she know the rules, she was getting quite hot and was loving how he was groping her so openly and unapologetically. She moaned when he pushed his hand inside her panties and kneaded her tight, bare ass in his large hand.

Grabbing her soft, blonde hair with his left hand, he kept her close and sucked her lips. His right hand pushed her panties off her hips, got between her legs, and inserted two fingers up into Scarlett's tight cunt so casually like she was nothing but fuckmeat. Her pussy was already wet and he was able to jam his fingers deep into her slippery hole with a smooth thrust.

"Ungh!" Scarlett grunted as the thick fingers opened her pussy hole and drove into her tight cunt with a deep stroke. But when he continued kissing her, she responded with her soft, plump lips open.

Korben fingerfucked her pussy in and out as he kissed her hard. Scarlett got really hot and started to buck her hips, taking his fingers deeper into her hungry cunt. She started to moan as she felt his fingertips massage her gspot. She was just beginning to think about an impending orgasm when Korben broke the kiss and pulled his fingers out of her cunt. She groaned with need.

"No panties when you come out, ok, my love?" Korben reminded her.

"Of course." A breathless Scarlett agreed "I know the rules, Korben."

"Good." He turned and walked towards the door "See you out there, baby."

"See you shortly, Korben." Scarlett said.

Korben was going through the door when he put his pussy-soaked fingers in his mouth. "Delicious!" He said. And then he was gone.

"You see what a fucking pervert he is?" A frustrated Scarlett hid her feelings in her anger as she screamed at Anna "You still want me to go on his show?"

Anna was a Hollywood secretary. She wouldn't be good at her job if she couldn't take a few tempers "Well, we can't pull out now." She said.

====================================

When the show opened Korben was standing in front of the camera with a pretty blonde next to him.

"Good evening, everyone." He turned to the girl next to him "Please tell your name to the audience."

"Hi, I am Tiffany." The blonde said.

"So, I was coming out to chat with the ladies and gentlemen of the studio audience, you know just to get to know them, when...tell them what you did, Tiffany."

Tiffany giggled "I flashed my boobs at you."

Korben looked into the camera "She flashed her boobs at me! Why did you do that Tiffany?"

"Well, I dunno...just to show you I guess."

"Are you very proud of your breasts?"

"They are very sexy, I think." Tiffany said.

"Okay, how about this, why don't you show our viewers and then they will know how great they are?"

"Sure." Tiffany said and lifted her top off over her shoulders. Her breasts were really well-shaped, big and firm.

"Wow, they are spectacular, no wonder you are proud of them." Korben said.

"Thank you." Tiffany said and kept her top off.

"Can I touch them?" Korben asked.

"Sure, go ahead." Tiffany turned to face him.

Korben reached out and cupped her big boobs in his hands. He kneaded her tits slowly.

"Wow, they are amazing!" He said and then turned to the camera "They are amazing!"

Tiffany moaned "Thank you."

"I wonder what they taste like." Korben said suggestively.

"Why don't you find out?" Tiffany said with a sultry smile.

Dipping his head Korben closed his mouth around her nipple and sucked her breast into his mouth.

Tiffany moaned and rubbed his head. "Oh God! You are so good!" She said.

"I know." Korben lifted his head and looked at the camera and said "Ladies and gentlemen, this is Tiffany with the spectacular boobs and we'll be right back after this commercial break. Don't go anywhere."

He turned back to Tiffany and as the shot slowly faded out he was sucking one of her breasts and squeezing the other with his hand.

===================================================

"Welcome back, folks. Welcome back from the break. Welcome to a brand new week of Sluts on Demand!" Korben waited while the audience cheered and clapped.

"Alright, alright, alright!" He raised his voice when the cheering went on for a long time "We know you love sluts, I love sluts myself and there are no better sluts than the Hollywood sluts."

The crowed laughed and cheered again.

He went on to talk about a study that had been done recently that a slut in Hollywood takes more cock in a year than a normal housewife takes in a lifetime. Then he talked about another study that had focused on sexual positions and their effect on a person's weight. A young male intern and a hot female intern came out dressed in their undies and Korben directed them as they demonstrated the various positions. The crowd watched and clapped.

Most of his 5 minute monologue was filled with sexual jokes, innuendoes and sexy references. People loved it and cheered every few seconds.

"Alright, we'll take a commercial break, but don't go anywhere as we have on the show tonight one of your favourite Hollywood sluts -- Scarlett Johanssen.

======================

Korben moved to his desk and someone brought over a sheaf of email print outs for him to read in the next segment.

The music played to indicate the end of the commercial break and the main camera framed Korben at his desk.

"What time is it, Brandon?" Korben asked his sidekick who was sitting near the audience at a small desk of his own

"It's time to read the audience's letters from all over the country, Korben, they need advice from a sex machine, and I think that's you."

"You said it, my friend. Let's dig in. This first one is from Todd, from New York. Todd says dear Korben, I have been with my girlfriend for 12 years, but she never lets me fuck her up the ass. Lately she has been hinting that she would like me to propose. But I am doubtful. What should I do?"

Brandon said "Oh, that is a pickle."

"No, it's simple, man." Korben said "Todd, go ahead and propose but just make sure you exchange the ring for the ring. Hahaha!"

"Oh, that's very clever. I saw what you did there." Brandon did the sidekick laugh "Exchange the engagement ring for her anal virginity, because her ass...very clever...haha..so funny."

"Yeah, it only gets funnier when you explain it, Brandon." Korben said dryly showing mock stage anger. People laughed.

He read a couple more email messages and gave equally asinine advice. Then he said "Let's get done with this nonsense and give you what you really tuned in to watch. We will take a short break and when we come back we'll have your favourite slut on the show -- Scarlett Johanssen."

The audience clapped and they faded to a commercial.

============================================

Camera showed Korben on the floor again with the raised platform and the desk behind him when the commercial break ended.

"Alright, folks I won't keep you waiting any longer." Korben said as he faced the camera from the studio floor again. "Our guest tonight is one that you know very well, she has played Black Widow in the superhero movies, she has played a robotic spirit in Lucy, she has played an assassin, a lover, a spy, a cop...and many other roles. But tonight, we want to find out, how much of a slut she really is. Please welcome, beautiful, talented, gorgeous...Scarlett Johanssen, everybody, Scarlett Johanssen."

Scarlett walked out, very nervous but not showing any of it as she walked on her 8" high stiletto heels with 4" platforms. The black shoes matched perfectly with her black lace dress. They had lacy straps that went around her calves and up to her knees. A boom mic operator moved the mic as she walked keeping it pointed at her feet. The director in the control room told the sound operator to increase the sound from the floor boom. The click-clack of Scarlet's fuck-me shoes came in loud and clear as she walked in.

Her dress was a skin tight black lace tube that showed most of her tits just covering her nipples and below them. It was see through like any lace is, and there was no slip underneath so her smooth white skin was peeking through beautifully in the studio lights. The dress stopped just an inch below the curve of her buttocks so the bottom of her ass cheeks was not covered.

In the front, her pussy was covered but only if she stood perfectly still. In the back there was a big cut-out roughly in the shape of an egg which showed a lot of bare back and went down so low that it bared about 3 inches of her ass crack. The dress was tight enough to squeeze her buttocks together so the ass crack was presented as a lovely cleavage. In fact, she would have been less obscenely hot if she had been completely naked.

She was wearing a black choker with a silver heart right over throat. Her silky blonde hair was made into a wavy waterfall and was cascading down her right shoulder, covering part of her breast but not her mouth-watering cleavage.

There was no bra and no panties. What stood between Scarlett and total nudity was one clasp on her back between her shoulder blades.

As she walked in the crowd cheered and clapped. They gave her a standing ovation. She beamed happily. SOD's studio audience was made from a cross-section of the public. Some of them were actually filmmakers and other industry people who paid dearly to get in, while on the other side of the spectrum were hobo's that were picked from the streets by the studio's audience coordinator team and placed in the crowd after washing and dressing them. Then there were various contests and promotions where people could win tickets to the show. Some lucky, well-connected people got in for free, but not many. Just looking at them, you could not tell the difference among all of them.

Korben walked over to welcome her and hugged her tight. His arms squeezed her and her tits were crushed against his chest. He turned her so that her back was to the audience as they hugged. He moved his hand down over her bare back and squeezed her ass cheek hard, his thumb rubbing right between in her ass crack. He winked at studio audience as he did that. The audience laughed and clapped louder.

"Come, darling." Korben led her to the guest seat by the hand, waited for her to sit then jogged around to his own seat behind the desk, at an angle from her seat. That way both were covered by multiple cameras easily.

"I was just thinking, Scar, what a beautiful cunt you are, darling!" Korben said admiringly.

"Why, thank you, Korben, but you are just saying that, it's your job." Scarlett played coy with her expressions as she accepted the filthy compliment.

"No, I am not saying that." Korben protested then appealed to the audience "Doesn't she looks so fuckable? How many of you would love to jam your dick into her cunt, show of hands?"

There was a lot of cheering and clapping, most of the hands went up.

"And how many of you would like to bang her ass and make her scream?" Korben asked.

Louder noise this time and even more hands went up.

"There you have it." Korben said like a lawyer resting his case "The public has spoken."

Scarlett beamed at the audience "Thank you. You are too kind."

Korben looked at her "Scarlett, you look absolutely fantastic. Like A-grade fuckmeat. How are you feeling?"

"Thank you, Korben." Scarlett said, taking his dirty compliments in her stride "I am feeling good. A bit nervous but excited at the same time. I mean this show is in a classy by itself, it's a bit surreal that I am here."

"Don't be nervous. We won't eat you, or we might," he winked "But we do want to find out how much of a slut you really are. By the way, when I call you a slut, what comes to your mind?"

"Well, I do like sex, quite a lot, in fact." Scarlett said thoughtfully "And I have slept my way up for success, but this is Hollywood, so who hasn't?"

"Hey, if I had a pussy I would be a highly-paid actress too, you know what I mean. Like why not? That's what it's there for."

"Exactly. It's just something to use for my career. Like I use my hands or my face to act, I use my pussy to get me roles."

"And it's not like you suck at those roles, you do a great job, I mean you may suck beforehand in the casting..." he waited and the audience laughed and cheered.

Scarlett laughed as well "Yeah, well, I get all the sucking out of my system beforehand."

People laughed at that and she smiled widely. She was an actress and was loving the attention and adoration.

"Let's take some email questions that have come for you, shall we?" Korben said, and picked up a piece of paper from his desk "Okay, this is from Scott in Australia, he says Dear Korben, big fan of the show..yada, yada, yada, oh here it is, please ask Scarlett who fucked her in Captain American Civil War, hmm, I have seen the movie, nobody fucked you in that, I guess what he wants to know is who got to nail you during the production."

"Well, Civil War was a hard movie, very big budget, lots of powerful people, so I got nailed a lot. Well...the Russo brothers obviously, they were the directors, so they fucked me in the casting and then again, of course, whenever they wanted. I am not stupid, when your director says spread your legs, you don't hesitate.."

"Of course." Korben said.

"And RDJ was wonderful, he was so great, so supportive, and a great lover, I loved fucking him. That was our regular thing whenever we did a schedule together." Scarlett went on "Chris Evans obviously, I mean what girl wouldn't open her legs for him, then when Joss Whedon came for some consulting meetings, he banged me every time he came, but he had already fucked me many times during Avengers so I don't know if you'd count that..."

"We would." Korben said.

"There were some top studio officials who banged me before the shoots started, during the shoot though it was the directors, a producer and some of the more powerful actors."

"Looks like you were a busy slut during the whole shoot."

"Yes, basically if they saw me in the cat suit, they wanted to bang me."

"Did the Winter Soldier ever put his popsicle in you?" Brandon asked from his desk.

"One time I and Chris...Evans...were fucking and Sebastian walked in, so obviously, he wanted to have a go. After Chris was done, I let him nail me."

"And how was his lovemaking style?" Korben asked.

"Well, a little cold." Scarlett said, playing to the gallery. People clapped and cheered. She grinned as she uncrossed and re-crossed her legs. She did it slowly and the camera in front got a clear view of her pantyless pussy. They always lit that angle in anticipation of the front shots and Scarlett's smoothly shaved, tight pussy showed to advantage. They replayed that immediately with a zoom added to it and her cunt juices could be seen clearly leaking from her tight pussy.

Korben continued with the emails "Amazing! Okay, here's one from Naomi from Paris...ooh, la la...Naomi says, Dear Korben, I love how your pants tent out when you are talking to a Hollywood slut...well, I got a big dong, darling...(laughter)...okay, she asks...how do men manage to fuck you, are you easy for some and not so easy for others...I think basically she's asking what's the best way for a man to get into your pants?"

"That's a good question. Well, I am an actress, so obviously, anyone who's going to give me a role, or anyone who can help my career, I will take his cock anyway he likes, then some of the colleagues who are too darn handsome, I will actively make an effort to seduce them. Sometimes a guy is not powerful in the industry but he's very dominant and confident, then my knees go weak and I become his willing little whore." Scarlett said with a smile. Her words were flowing more easily as she felt very aroused by the whole situation now. The questions were making her think back on some very hot and erotic situations as well.

"Ever fucked a fan?" Korben asked.

"Many times. But I won't tell those stories." Scarlett smiled a sultry smile.

"Fair enough." Korben said and his hand touched a doorbell "Who's that at the door?" He shouted as the doorbell rang.

Alice Eve, a female intern, tall, blonde and very hot, wearing a short revealing dress walked in with a covered tray.

Korben walked around from behind his desk to meet her on the floor and said "Uh oh, what's this, Alice?"

He lifted the cover and there was a glass wand on the tray.

"Oh, that's the thermometer, I guess they want to know exactly how hot a slut you are, Scarlett."

"Well, okay, I guess..." Scarlett came over from her seat and approached Korben "...What the fuck! That's a thermometer? You must be shitting me!"