Talk Show Tales Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The thermometer was a smooth glass tube about 10 inches long and 1.5 inches thick with a slightly tapered tip at one end. It had gradation marks like a thermometer and other markings that you'd expect. A red streak showed the level of the mercury inside.

"It is, it's a working thermometer, I admit it's not the conventional size.."

"No shit, Sherlock!"

"..but it's a proper thermometer that we use on this show."

"So, you are saying you want to put that in my mouth?"

"That's what she said." Brandon chimed in from his corner and the audience laughed.

"Good one, Brandon." Korben said "Well, it's up to the audience to decide where I am going to put it."

"You would NOT want it in your mouth if you knew where it has been in the previous episodes." Brandon warned her. The audience laughed and clapped. They knew where it had been.

Korben picked up the glass rod off the tray and slapped Alice on the ass "Off you go."

"So, where do you want to put it?" Scarlett asked. She was nervous again.

"Audience?" Korben raised his arm with the big glass road in his hand.

The audience started a chant that grew "Ass! Ass! Ass!"

Brandon said "Korben there's a mixed message it seems, some want you to use it in her ass and the rest want you to use it...you guessed...in her ASS!"

Facing Scarlett, Korben held the thermometer in his hand "What do you say, Scar?"

"Well, I can't disappoint the audience." Scarlett said "So, where do you want me?"

"Oooh!" Brandon cried out "Never ask Korben that. Never!" The audience gave him a quick laugh but stopped quickly as they wanted to hear Korben's answer.

"I think it works best for the camera if you bend over on my desk." Korben led her to his desk while Brandon commented "Oh, is that why you bend them over your desk, Korben? I didn't know."

The crowd laughed at that.

"Shut up, Brandon. I am working." Korben said with a creepy grin which got another laugh.

Following Korben's directions, Scarlett Johanssen put her hands on Korben's desk with her back to the audience. She bent over low and opened her legs. With her super-high whore heels and the short dress, in this position she looked stunningly hot and extremely slutty. The camera guys knew their job, they re-positioned themselves quickly, covering all possible angles for great shots and interesting close-ups.

There was a collective sigh from the audience as the camera behind her showed her long legs and how her short dress was hiking up, baring her pussy and ass. The monitors mounted on the front of the audience box above and to the sides clearly showed them that her pussy was wet and it was dripping on the floor.

Everybody knew that SOD had very strict rules for the audience. Nobody was allowed to touch themselves or another person. No nudity, no calling out things, no untoward noises. There were other rules of conduct. They were enforced by the tall, sturdy bouncers stationed on three sides of the audience box. Even then at this time, there was a lot of squirming in the audience. Guys adjusted their dicks, trying to make it look casual so the bouncers won't throw them out. Even the girls squeezed their thighs together to feel their pussy getting wet.

Korben walked up to stand behind Scarlett and moved to the side near the guest chairs so he would not block the audience's view of that magnificent female body. Placing his left hand on her neck he told Scarlett to bend lower.

"Spread your legs a bit wider, baby. You will need it." He told her. She obeyed and spread her legs open wider. A gasp was audible from the audience as they witnessed her pussy lips unglue from each other and a stream of her clear pussy juices dribbled from the tip of her pussy slit to the floor. It joined the pool on the floor.

Placing the tapered tip of the thermometer on her pussy hole, Korben slowly slid it up into her tight, wet cunt. It went it in smoothly. The monitor stayed in a close up of her pussy as Korben penetrated her cunt with the rod and quickly cut to her face as she lifted her head up and moaned.

Brandon gasped "Ah, fuck! That is deep." It only made the audience fidget and squirm more.

After swallowing a couple of times, Scarlett was able to speak "I thought you were going to use it in my ass?"

"I am, baby, I am." Korben said "But they don't give me lube for this part, so I am gonna use your natural lube. Believe me, you will thank me in a minute."

Scarlett was sure she would. She moaned as Korben started to move the thick glass road slowly in and out of her wet cunt, ostensibly lubricating the thermometer with her cunt juices. She was already very hot, her cunt was soaked, and with the movement of the thick glass rod inside her Scarlett got even more excited. She started moving her butt back to take the rod deeper in her cunt. Then Korben pulled it out. Scarlett groaned.

"Are you ready, baby?" Korben said placing the tip of the thermometer on her ass hole.

"Mhmmmm." Scarlett grunted her assent without trusting her voice.

The tip of the glass thermometer pushed into her puckered ass hole. The director went for a split screen shot with the left side of the screen showing the thick, smooth, soaking wet glass rod spreading open Scarlett's pink, puckered ass hole. The right side showed Scarlett's face as she felt the smooth, thick rod penetrating her ass.

Korben kept a firm pressure on the rod as he pushed it up into Scarlett's tight ass hole. Still, after about 4 inches it got stuck.

Lifting his hand Korben slapped Scarlett's tight, bare ass "Relax your ass, slut!" He commanded.

"Yes, Sir." Came her quick response and she relaxed her sphincter. Korben pulled the rod back a little bit then pushed it in again, going deeper this time. The camera showed her moaning and biting her lip as the glass thermometer invaded into her anal canal.

Using in and out strokes, Korben kept pushing the glass rod deeper into Scarlett's ass. She moaned and groaned with his strokes but submitted to them willingly. Still, her ass was quite tight and the rod was thick. Even with her willingness and Korben's pushing, it stopped with about 3 inches of the rod still sticking out of her ass.

"We need it fully in you, baby." Korben told her while the cameras covered the penetration from all angles. One camera managed to get a close up of her tits from below. They were so hard that they were straining against the thin, black lace material. Her nipples were erect and easily visible through the lace on camera.

"Ok. What should I do?" A breathless Scarlett asked.

"Lower yourself on the desk, reach back and open your ass cheeks for me." Korben instructed.

Scarlett didn't hesitate. She lowered herself and let her big, hot tits be flattened on the desk. Then she reached back with both hands and pulled open her ass cheeks for Korben.

He gripped the glass rod and fucked her ass with it, in and out, several times, using long, smooth, firm strokes.

"Ah! Ah! Ah!" Scarlett yelped with each stroke but she stayed in position and kept her ass open for him.

Then finally with a hard push, Korben pushed the thick glass rod fully deep into her ass leaving about an inch out to pull it back later.

One camera caught her pained but passionate expression as the glass thermometer invaded her ass so incredibly deep. She lifted her head up and groaned like an animal. Korben left the thermometer buried deep in her ass and caressed her smooth back gently. The monitor showed her face, flushed with desire, her chest heaving.

"What now, Korben?" Scarlett pulled her up to her hands again but stayed bent over low with the long glass rod jammed up her anal canal.

"Now, we wait 2 minutes for the temperature reading, baby."

"Can I cum, please?" She asked.

"What?"

"I need to cum. Is it ok if I cum?"

Korben shook his head "Not in this segment, baby. You can later if we do any sexual things, then I sometimes say yes."

Scarlett groaned. It was apparent from her expression how turned on she was and her body was so sexually charged. With her breath coming in heavy, she could feel the rod move deep in her ass with each breath.

The audience was watching intently. The squirming and fidgeting was not enough to contain their excitement. As the monitor showed a close up shot of the graduated glass rod stuffed up Scarlett's ass, one guy opened his zip. He was immediately grabbed by two bouncers and summarily ejected.

On the stage, Scarlett was finding it hard to contain her sexual excitement as well. She shifted her weight from one foot to the other and then moaned loudly as it made the glass rod fuck her anal canal. There was a pool of her pussy juices between her high-heeled feet. One of the cameraman using a handheld camera got low between her legs and got a clear shot of her wet pussy leaking copiously with her cunt juices, her thighs soaked in them.

Another audience member became a victim of that pussy shot as he just had to grab his cock and rub it hard through his pants. He got ejected fast as well.

Korben bent over next to Scarlett and asked "Are you ready for me to take it out and check your reading, baby?"

She nodded and bit her lip "Mhmmm".

Instead of taking it all out in one go, Korben gripped the one inch of the rod that was out and slowly pulled it and rotated it, loosening its grip in her ass. Then he pulled it out, again using the same in and out strokes that he had used to jam it up her ass. This time Scarlett moaned and yelped loudly. Her expression showed clearly that she was loving it. When Korben pulled it out, Scarlett gave a little scream.

"Aah!" She didn't try to stand up, instead she just collapsed in her chair. Her legs were open and she kept them open. Korben showed the thermometer to the camera.

"What a hot slut she is!" He said indicating the long red streak of mercury that had stretched a long way along the length of the glass rod. It was just normal human body temperature but it looked good visually on the long rod and people were happy to see the process of it being used on their favourite slut.

They clapped and cheered, and the whole audience box rose up as a body. Scarlett's pussy throbbed as she saw the standing ovation.

Korben threw it to a commercial break and put the thermometer on his desk before he came down to sit beside Scarlett in the other guest chair.

"You ok, baby?" He asked "You are doing very well, by the way."

"I am just so fucking turned on I can't think straight. I am glad you think I am doing ok."

He cupped her cheek pulled her close and kissed her cheek.

"You are killing it." He told her.

Scarlett turned her head and impulsively pressed her lips on Korben's. He caressed her cheek and his fingers slid down her bare back. Scarlett opened her mouth and sucked his lips, letting him suck her lower lip. When Korben's tongue slid into her mouth, she moaned loudly and sucked it in hungrily.

Turning her body towards him, she wrapped her arms around his neck and kissed him passionately, her whole body open for him. Korben's hand slipped down to her chest and fondled her hot, firm breast. Instead of pushing it away, Scarlett pressed her chest into his hand as she continued sucking his tongue deep into her mouth.

When the cameras came back from the commercial break they were still kissing hot and heavy. Korben heard the countdown but ignored it.

"Uh, boss" Brandon called "One second folks...erm...boss! We are back from the break!"

Korben said "Take another one." without looking around. He went back to sucking Scarlett's lips.

"Boss! The cameras are on."

"Fuck off!" Korben then pretended to see the cameras for the first time and ostensibly slipped into his professional manner "Oh, I mean, welcome back folks."

The audience laughed.

"Uhm...well...you see, Scarlett and I were just...um..talking." He pretended to be embarrassed. The audience cheered and laughed.

"Ok, let's move on to our next round. Are you ready, Scarlett?"

Scarlett had got a hold of her by now. She nodded "Ready as ever, Korben. What's the next round?"

"Well, we have a choice for you, you can either play the Slut Machine, or you can spin the Wheel of Lust."

"Can you tell me what they do?"

"Basically, Slut Machine is like a Vegas slot machine. There are three parts that combine to create an activity that can be done on you. The audience spins the first, you do the second, and I do the third. So, for example the first part has things like touch, tease, or spank, the second part will choose a part of the body, like ass, tits or pussy, and third part will tell what your position will be."

"Give me an example of something that may come up."

"Ok, so if the audience comes up with spank, you come up with ass, and my spin stops at cuffed, then I will spank your ass while you are cuffed."

"I got it. And the Wheel of Lust?"

"That's simple. It has things for you to do, you spin it and do what it stops on."

"Hmm. I think I like simple. I want to spin the wheel, please."

The things on the wheel were all dirty or sexy. They ranged from as mild as "Show tits" to as hard core as "Ass fucked."

"Oh my god! You will nail my ass if it lands on that?" Scarlett said as she read the options.

"It will be my pleasure to do to you what the wheel says." Korben said, serious as a judge.

There was a titter in the audience.

"Well, I have to see what it says." Scarlett spun the wheel hard. The audience clapped and cheered as it spun. When the wheel started slowing down, the audience went into a hushed expectation with bated breath.

It stopped at "Suck cock". There was a loud cheer from the audience.

Scarlett smiled "Well, it's not something I haven't done before."

"Alright." Korben said "You want to suck mine or pick someone from the audience?"

"Oh, I wanna suck yours. I think you have a nice one." Scarlett winked.

Korben said "My lucky day." He walked to his desk and stood with his back to it, his ass resting slightly on the desktop.

He looked at the camera guy and asked "This ok for you guys?" When they nodded he looked at Scarlett "Okay for you, honey?"

"Perfect for me, baby." Scarlett walked slowly, crossing one foot in front of the like a model on catwalk, her body arched in a feline fashion. She climbed the two little steps to the raised platform and approached where Korben was standing.

She ran her hands down the side of his legs as she slowly knelt at his feet. She opened her knees wide and arched her back to push her ass back, making it easy for the handheld camera to get her pussy shots.

Instead of opening Korben's zip she undid his belt and trousers. She slowly pulled down his trousers and boxers together amid a hushed, expectant silence from the audience.

That silence burst out in a gasp as Scarlett took out Korben's big cock out of his pants. It was dark and long, and looked darker and longer in her small, white hand. One camera zoomed in to get the shot of the clear, thick pre-cum dripping from its tip and the girls in the audience moaned audibly.

Bringing her face right close to the massive cock, Scarlett waited until she could see from the corner of her eye, one camera framing her from the side, then she licked the tip and took the drops of precum on her tongue. The director repeated the shot with zoom and slow motion.

"You taste amazing, baby." Scarlett said as she smiled up into Korben's eyes. He simply stroked her blonde hair and waited for her to suck his hard, erect cock.

Her lips were painted dark red and puckered in beautiful high definition detail as she made an O shape with them. She deliberately made the O a little smaller than his cockhead was, and when she pushed her head closer, his cockhead actually spread open her puckered lips as it entered her mouth. The director quickly re-ran that shot in slow motion once from the side and once from the camera facing Scarlett.

Not only was Scarlett enjoying playing with a big cock, she was loving the attention from all the cameras and audience while she did that. She kept her lips closed tight as she moved her head forward to let the big cock invade deeper into her mouth. One girl in the audience was at the risk of being thrown out as her hand crept towards her pussy unconsciously. She caught herself in time and satisfied herself by squeezing her thighs together tightly. Her cunt was dripping uncontrollably.

But so was Scarlett's cunt. She was keeping her legs open as she slowly started to move her head back and forth to suck Korben's huge cock. Her pussy was dripping her clear, thick juices to the floor, a noticeable pool was already created just below her ass. She brought one hand between her legs and raised her eyebrows at Korben. He nodded. She touched her clit and started playing with her pussy as she fucked his cock with her whore mouth.

It didn't mean that her attention was taken from her task. No, like a good slut, she sucked his cock smoothly in and out, and licked the bottom of his dick while the big, thick rod was pressing down on her tongue. She slowly moved forward and let his cock fill her mouth until the bulbous cockhead was hitting the back of her throat. She held it there and massaged the veiny bottom of his dick with her expert slut tongue.

The camera got a shot of Korben as he lifted his head and an uncontrollable moan escaped his lips. Scarlett moved her head back. Korben sighed. Then Scarlett started doing the same deep stroke over and over again, taking him deep in her mouth then pulling back almost all the way.

Korben let her suck him at her own pace. She was doing a great job and the cameras were getting amazing shots. The program was on a one-minute delay so the director in the control room could choose the shots as she wanted but the footage from all the cameras will be recorded. That meant that the editing team could do their magic on it as well afterwards.

At that point when Scarlett had him fully in her mouth and his cockhead was touching the back of her throat, Korben grabbed her head with both hands and pushed down firmly with his hips. Two inches of his cock invaded Scarlett's throat. She panicked as it started to choke her. There was a sudden gasp from the audience as they watched her struggle from the top camera. Korben slapped her face and made her look into his eyes.

"Breathe, baby, breathe!" He told her in a soothing voice "You are fine, just breathe."

She obeyed him and found that she could still breathe with her nose. He controlled her with his fingers buried in her silky blonde hair. His cock was jammed so deep in her throat now that her chin was touching his balls. There was genuine fear in her eyes as she let him fuck her so deep like no man had ever fucked her face before. His pre-cum was now dripping in her belly. She slowly tried to move her head to fuck him with her throat, and she suddenly found that being so helplessly owned by a cock was an immense turn on. Her body was on fire. Her pussy wanted to explode no matter how many camera were on her.

Looking up in his eyes she silently asked for permission to cum. He denied it.

"Not yet, baby. You haven't made me cum yet. What kind of a whore are you?" He was treating her like a cheap whore now, not the gorgeous megastar that she was. But she was okay with that. Her body, her face, her eyes, everything said she was ok with that if only he would let her cum.

He pulled his cock out, slowly out of her throat, then out of her mouth. Scarlett took deep, fast breaths to catch her breath then asked "May I cum, please?"

She had three fingers buried in her cunt and she was dripping on the floor like crazy.

"You can only ask permission to cum after you finish your task, baby." Korben reminded her "The task was to suck my cock, not to play with your cunt."