Talk Show Tales Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Without an answer Scarlett went back to sucking his cock and she sucked it with all her heart. It as apparent that she was making a great effort to be a good whore. Just when she felt that his balls were getting tight and he was about to cum in her mouth, Korben pulled his cock completely out of her mouth.

"No!" Scarlett begged "Please cum in my mouth! I want to drink your cum."

Korben slapped her face, not too hard, but hard enough to make a point "Are you a good whore, Scarlett?"

She nodded quickly and eagerly "Yes, yes. I am your whore. Please cum in my mouth. Feed me your cum!"

"Do you deserve my cum, whore?" He slapped her again.

"I will be your good whore! I will do anything! Just let me drink your cum!" She begged.

"Ok, open your mouth." He told her.

There was not even a second's day in her obedience. As she opened her mouth wide and held it under his cockhead, every eye in the studio was fixed on the scene. Nobody was breathing, or moving or fidgeting. Korben grabbed her hair with one hand, held his massive dick in the other hand and pumped it until it erupted violently. Most of the cum went into Scarlett's mouth but some actually spilled over to her cheek. He pumped again and she drank it like a thirsty girl. The cameras were in zoom mode getting everything in high resolution, high frame rate so it could be played back in slow motion later.

Scarlett took all of Korben hot, creamy load in her mouth and let the cameras see it on her tongue before she swallowed it all. Then she scooped up the spillage from her cheek and sucked it on her finger. Great TV.

"Now you may cum as you are sucking me clean." Korben told her "You will be a good whore?"

"Yes, I will be a good whore, Sir." Scarlett promised as she took his messy cock in her mouth. She started fingering her cunt again and she sucked him clean at the same time. The director was confused now because her fingers looked so good as they fucked her cunt in a fast, frenzied rhythm. But her hot, red lips wrapped around Korben's thick cock sucking him, cleaning his cum looked beautiful as well. She solved her dilemma by doing a split screen of both the shots.

It was clear when Scarlett came because her head jerked forward and she almost choked herself with his cock as her whole body convulsed in a series of violent jerks. The director focused on her pussy now. Her cunt was pumping out load after load of cum on the floor and Scarlett was moaning and screaming uncontrollably as she fingered her cunt like crazy.

She collapsed on the floor and her body kept jerking with the aftershocks of the intense orgasm.

Korben let her lie there for a minute, then took her arm and supported her as he led her to her chair. A stage hand brought her a glass of water and Scarlett thanked her. She took several mouthfuls of water over a minute and slowly calmed down.

"You ok, baby?" Korben asked as he took the empty glass from her.

Her head moved in assent. "I loved that!" She told him.

"And that, ladies and gentlemen," Korben turned to the audience "is why she is a superstar."

That was like a cue to the audience. They all rose up as a body and cheered at the top of their voices. Scarlett smiled and stood up to take a bow.

"Scarlett Johanssen, everybody, Scarlett Johanssen" Korben announced "We'll be right back."

========================================================

"Well, that was a fucking train wreck!" Scarlett said as she entered the green room.

"Oh, is that so?" Anna said "Is that what you think?"

"Yes, don't you?"

"Baby, the phone has been ringing off the hook. Three producers have actually mentioned projects where they think you would be suitable."

"No way!" Scarlett snatched the phone from her secretary's hand.

On the monitor Korben was saying "So, what did we learn today, well, we learnt what a legend Scarlett Johanssen is when it comes to sucking cock and....what else did we learn, Brandon?"

"Wow, you were not kidding!" Scarlett said reading the emails and texts "These people watch this show?"

"This is Hollywood, baby!" Anna said with a little smugness in her tone.

As the phone dinged with another notification, Scarlett gave a little high-pitched squeal "Oh my god! RDJ just texted. He wants to have lunch. He says we worked so well together we need to continue the streak. Wow!"

Scarlett was still revelling in a warm glow of validation when Korben burst through the green door.

"That was sensational! You were a fucking legend, baby!" He told Scarlett then looked at Anna "Wasn't she a fucking legend?"

"She was." Anna said.

"You were amazing, darling! This will be one for the highlights." Korben took Scarlett's hands "But we have some unfinished business, don't we?"

Nodding her head gently, Scarlett said "Yes, we do."

Korben picked her up and dumped her on the couch. Anna had to get up quickly to avoid getting crushed under Scarlett's body. Korben opened his pants and without a word Scarlett spread her legs wide. He got on top of her and pushed his big, hard dick into her wet cunt with a smooth stroke like a steel piston driving into its well-lubricated slot.

Mounting her from top, Korben started drilling her tight, wet cunt without any preamble. He stuffed her cunt deeper and deeper with each thrust. He fucked her like there was no tomorrow. With each stroke he slammed her young, beautiful body into the couch. The rhythm of his strokes made the couch made a rhythmic sound that filled the room. Korben pulled down her dress and sucked her hot tits as his cock conquered the mouth-watering beauty that Scarlett was.

Scarlett screamed as she came. She grabbed his head and pressed it hard on her breast while she fucked herself furiously on his cock by pushing her ass up in time with his strokes. Her pussy was soaking his long, hard rod all the way to the base as he drove it into her without mercy. Her eyes were closed and she had completely surrendered her body under him. Anna watched as the talk show host fucked her boss like an animal. He knew he was knocking her breath out with his rough thrusts but he was not slowing down.

It was the rough jerkiness of his strokes that told Anna that the famous Korben Osborne was pumping his cum into her filmstar boss. That and Scarlett's yelps as she tried to bear the brunt of Korben's rough pounding strokes. Each thrust was slamming her ass into the couch and making her emit an animalistic scream as Korben claimed her completely and unapologetically. Anna's hand crept between her legs. She rubbed her pussy and found that it was wet.

"Oh god! I love your cock!" Scarlett groaned "Yes! Cum in me, baby. Cum in me, fill me with your seed1 Oh God!"

Korben continued to drill her cunt even after he had cum in her. He was not done with her yet. As his cock softened a little, he pulled it out, and moved up along her sexy, shapely body to push his dick into Scarlett's mouth. For the second time tonight, Scarlett tasted his cum. She loved it. She sucked him clean and ate his cum hungrily like a horny little whore.

Even before his dick was fully erect in Scarlett's mouth, Korben pulled it out, picked Scarlett up and made her go on her knees on the couch, facing the back. She held on to the back of the couch as Korben got behind her and started pushing his cock up into her ass. Anna left the green room and closed the door behind her. She was hopeful she would find a willing intern to satisfy her hungry pussy. Watching the show she had become very hot, and this scene with Korben and Scarlett had pushed her pussy into overdrive.

Scarlett felt Korben's bulbous cockhead on her ass and moaned.

"Mmm, baby, you'll break me." She said.

"And is that a bad thing?" Korben asked.

"No, break me, baby. Make me your whore. Destroy my ass!"

Korben did not ignore her request. He grabbed her shoulders and sank several inches of his cock into her tight ass, impaling her painfully deep.

"Aaaaaaaaaaaaa, god!" Scarlett screamed loudly.

Pulling out halfway, Korben slammed his cock deeper into Scarlett's ass, making her scream again.

"I want to own your ass, darling." He whispered in her ear as he rolled his hips, grinding his cock inside her anal canal.

Scarlett moaned and screamed "Oh God, baby. Yes, own my ass! Own all of me. Use me, baby. Use me as your whore."

With in and out strokes Korben started to make her his whore. His massive cock was stretching her tight ass like a latex glove. She was holding on to the back of the couch tightly as his strokes were rocking her body. Using the power of his hips he fucked her ass in and out, penetrating deeper with each thrust. His cock was really taking ownership of her tight ass and she was loving it so much that her pussy was getting close to another explosion.

Her fingers were gripping the back of the couch, her knuckles turning white. But he was showing no mercy on her. His cock was driving incredibly deep into her ass with each powerful thrust. His massive cock grinding back and forth in her anal canal, his thighs slapping her tight ass, his hands kneading her big, hot boobs...Scarlett screamed again.

This orgasm was more intense than the first one. Her back arched as her pussy exploded and her body went numb from the overload of sensations. Scarlett put her head down and let him use her body as he liked. She was loving how roughly he was banging her. Her pussy was erupting in a gush of hot juices which was proof enough that she was enjoying his rough use of her very much.

Just before he came, he grabbed her hair and bent her head down. He held her there as he pounded her like a beast until his cock exploded inside her. She could feel his cock pulsating in her ass and his hot cum flooding her anal canal. Her body, already supercharged with desire, rocked from head to toe as she came so hard that she could not see anything. She lowered head to the back of the couch and just let the strong, violent orgasm course through her body like stormy waves crashing on the rocks.

"Oh, fuck!" Scarlett breathed. Korben guided her down to her knees as he pulled out of her and fed her his cum from his cock. She sucked his cock clean, looking up in his eyes as her hot, red lips closed around his shaft. His cock started to get hard again as her expert slut tongue played with it.

She moved her head until his cock was filling her mouth and his cockhead was pressing against the back of her throat. She looked up in his eyes and nodded slightly. He grabbed her head with both hands and pushed his thick cock into her throat. Scarlett controlled her panic by grabbing on to his thighs. He fucked her throat slowly in and out as she held still for his use and kept looking into his eyes.

Then he slowly pulled out of her throat but continued to fuck her face. Scarlett massaged his dick with her soft lips and licked the underside of his cock as he pushed the hard, meaty rod into her mouth again and again. She sucked on his cock like she was hungry for it. His fingers were buried in her soft, silken blonde locks and she had surrendered herself in his grip, letting him fuck her face as he wanted. Scarlett was fingering her cunt and teasing her clit furiously as the rough facefucking was turning her body on immensely.

When she felt his cock erupt in her mouth, pumping his hot, creamy load into her, she let her cunt explode as well. Her grip on his thighs tightened as she felt the hot orgasm rocking her body, turning her joints into liquid. Korben kept her hair in his grip and held her in place, fucking her mouth and feeding her his cum. She sucked and swallowed, making hungry noises like she was having a meal after days of starvation.

"Oh God, baby, that was so good!" Scarlett breathed out as she collapsed on the floor.

"You are a remarkable whore, baby." Korben told her and she smiled.

Scarlett placed her hands on the floor and slowly brought herself up. He took her arm and helped her stand up.

Looking into his eyes, she said "You know, I don't have to go anywhere tonight. If you wanted to take me home, I can't really say no." She bit her lip seductively.

"I would enjoy that, darling, but you know I am married."

"Oh yes, your two wives." Scarlett remembered "Then where are you going to fuck me all night?"

"Well, my office has a bigger couch. And it's strong."

Scarlett took his hand "Let's go find out if it's strong enough to hold when you demolish my ass like a beast."

It was.

[End of story 1]