Talking Past Each Other Ch. 05

Story Info
A hot and frustrating day drives mother and son together.
2.2k words
4.48
18k
21

Part 5 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 06/23/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Deep gratitude to my editor on this one. He was amazing.

The characters are 18, don't forget to stay hydrated.

...

It was hot, really hot.

The whole situation had boiled out of control for James and now he was stuck at home. It had been two weeks since, for reasons that weren't explained to James, he was told he wasn't allowed to go over to his aunt's house anymore. His parents didn't have any control over what he did, he told himself, but his mom seemed very emphatic. He was worried that his mom knew about the affair that he was having with his aunt, so he didn't want to push the issue.

So he was stuck here in his house with nothing to do, and no one to fuck.

What's worse, they didn't have air-conditioning. It was an older house and the city didn't usually get hot enough for air-conditioning so they never had one installed. It wasn't normally a problem, but on a day like today everyone in the house was sweating.

His father, Jacob, had gone back to his normal pattern, going to work on the weekends in order to get away from the heat. He also spent a few minutes every day remembering what he had lost, a beautiful teen begging to pleasure him. In some small way, he blamed his wife and their sex life had dropped off. That left James and Madeline, mother and son, at home - the both of them had not yet gotten used to not having their sexual desires taken care of. With the heat, what happened next was inevitable.

James was watching TV, TBS was playing a James Bond Marathon. At this point he was committed to watching every single film, consisting of 50 hours of the super spy fighting it out with whatever nameless foreign entities were trying to take over the world. He set himself up with a cold drink and was laying back on the sectional couch with pillows stuffed in the corner.

He had just begun to watch one of the Pierce Brosnan Bond films, not GoldenEye, but one of the ones that was actually legitimately terrible, and his mother walked in. She was wearing only a robe. He barely made eye contact with her with line of sight focused only on the television set.

Madeline had woken up without her husband there, he left before she had opened her eyes. If he had been there, she would have had him pleasure her with his tongue, give her a handjob, or fuck her from behind, anything, really. Instead, she stretched out her body across their large bed, moaned, put the two fingers from her right hand to her lips, and began to think of a blowjob she had given to a friend in highschool as the fingers of her left hand spread her pussy lips.

Her concentration was suddenly broken by scattered gunfire and the voice of Halle Berry screaming. She tried to get the fantasy back, but it was gone, and the sound coming from the living room was just too loud. Annoyed, she got out of bed, threw on a robe and walked out into the living room.

He was laying against the couch in his boxer shorts, sipping on a cold drink. Madeline felt a twinge of arousal. She smiled and asked for his attention: "James, could you turn that down." Behind her, the villain of the story was killing expendable characters.

He didn't look up, "Sorry Mom, I'd like to but this is too important. I think this guy is making some kind of computer virus."

"You know," Madeline said, annoyed, "If you're not going to help your aunt with yard work, you're going to have to find a different job. Have you looked in the.." she was cut off when he raised the remote control and increased the volume, again, without looking up at her. He smiled sarcastically.

He's just like his father, Madeline thought, shaking her head. She tightened the sash on her robe and then dove onto him, grabbing for the remote. James was surprised and she got her hand around it, but he was bigger at the end so he easily kept control. "Hey," he yelled, pulling the remote back, and pushing her away. From the couch in front of him, James' mother once again jumped at him. The hand with the remote back behind him he only had one hand to defend himself. He tried to push her away again, but Madeline pinned his wrist against the couch and lunged for the remote again. James wrapped his legs around her waist and pulled her down, locking her in.

Her head was at his chest level, with his legs wrapped around her waist. She found herself unable to move. James looked down at her, she began punching at his leg. "Ow," James yelled, but didn't let up the vise grips he had.

Madeline stopped struggling for a moment and looked up at him calmly. They were both covered in sweat both from the heat and from the fight, she felt the moisture from his chest on her face. They were both breathing hard. It was then that Madeline realized that James had an erection that was pressing against her. She wasn't disgusted, she knew what her body did to a man, and on a hot day like this was only normal. she had to admit to herself but she was getting turned on as well.

In the background James Bond spoke into the room "well, this is a tricky situation," followed by sounds of stage fighting.

As a last ditch effort, she brought her free hand like a claw into his bare ribs. James yelled again. His hold on Madeline finally loosened as he brought the hand holding the remote down to stop her. Madeline then released the hand she had pinned and pulled herself up so that she was straddling his hips, pinning his whole body against the couch. James uselessly tried to get the remote away, pulling his hand above his head, and holding his mother back with his other arm.

She looked down at him, grinning. Her robe had come open at this point, with the terry cloth still covering her ample chest, with one hand she pulled the robe off of her shoulders, letting her tits out. As James stared, she leaned forward and laid them onto her son's face. As his body relaxed, Madeline plucked the remote from his hand.

Behind her, James Bond had just dispatched another enemy. "Just being disarming, darling," Bond quipped.

She got off of him quickly, and sat down on the ground. She turned down the volume, and changed the channel to a nature documentary.

James was momentarily stunned. After he regained his senses, he found himself fueled by a mix of adrenaline and lust with a touch of anger. As he looked over to see his disheveled, half naked mother crouched on the ground with a mischievous grin. He leapt from the couch, tackling her to the ground.

She didn't protest, or try to escape, but she used the tricks she had. The two of them grappled, rolling around on the ground. They were both giggling as they tried to overpower each other, but eventually James got his mother on to her back with her legs spread out.

They look into each other's eyes breathing deeply. She still felt her son's erection pressing against her. She knew that at this point he was going to use that erection on her, she was ready for it to happen.

But she wasn't going to lose the fight that easily, she brought up one leg, put her heel against his chest and pulled her legs together, pulling him backwards off of her. He was caught by surprise, and found himself thrown into his back, but he quickly rolled from his back and turned his body around.

Using the momentum that she had created, he turned her around on to her hands and knees and jumped on to her, pulling an arm behind her back, pinning her down onto the lush carpet.

His hard cock was fully out of his underwear right now, and his mother was pinned down beneath him. She arched her back ever so slightly, and he moved himself back, positioning his hips right behind her. Still holding her hand behind her back, he put the tip of his cock against her wet pussy. He was surprised at how easily it slid into her.

Madeline was conflicted. While a part of her didn't want this, her body wanted to be filled. When she felt her son crossing the threshold, felt his hand grip her hips and his shaft enter her pussy, she said to herself: Please God, let this be the right decision.

And then he began fucking her. He began slowly, still holding her in the wrestling position, and she held still, not knowing how she should react. But slowly he let go of her hand and she put both hands on the floor, and backed her ass into him every time he gave a thrust with his hips.

Within minutes of being pounded from behind by her son, Madeline was having an orgasm, releasing the sexual tension that she had built up over the last week. She felt herself go limp, and as her arms buckled, James wrapped his arms around her chest, and pulled her back ofto just her knees. With one hand on her hip, and another wrapped across her chest, holding her in place, he continued to ram her from behind in the centre of their family room.

"I'm coming," he said to her desperately, as he began to kiss her neck passionately.

Madeline, with her body feeling like jelly, still feeling the aftershocks of her orgasm, said weakly "its okay, come inside me."

James shot an enormous load into his mother's pussy. He moaned loudly. Her well lubricated pussy was now completely soaked as his cock slipped in and out of her with diminishing speed.

James released Madeline and she fell onto her hands, he gave her one or two more pumps with his hips, and let his cock slip out of her. Madeline made a little sigh.

They both slumped to the ground, Madeline looked into her son's eyes, trying to get a sense of what was going on in his mind. James looked at Madeline's body, covered with sweat and other fluids, amazed and worried about what he had just done.

Madeline spoke first, "I'm going to get up and have a shower now," she said hesitantly.

"Ok," James replied weakly.

James got up and went back to his room, worry began growing in him. He had just done something horrible. Was she going to hate him now? Was she going to accuse him of rape? She seemed like she wanted it, but he hadn't asked. And he knew better, he knew you needed positive consent. He laid down on his bed, in a pool of fear and family sweat.

The shower turned off, and he heard Madeline moving around in the bathroom. He was going to have to fix this somehow.

He heard her coming to his door. For what may have been the first time since he was born, she knocked on his door.

"Come in," he said, terrified, but trying to keep his cool.

She came in, standing tall and wearing a very different robe. this one was red silk, cut just above the knee making it look like a mini skirt. She had her hair pulled back in a ponytail, not wild like before.

"James, you did something that you're not supposed to do."

"I know mom! It was the heat... I couldn't..."

"James," she cut him off. "What are you going to do to make this right?"

"What do you mean?" he asked.

She opened up her robe, revealing her coiffed pussy, and put one leg up on James' chair, opening up her legs to him. "I've washed most of you out of me, so come get on your knees in front of me."

James got out of bed and moved towards her. He cautiously caressed the tips of his fingers down the side of her hips and her legs, as he got on to his knees in front of her. He felt her hand running itself through his hair, gently pressing his face into the space between her legs.

"Oh, my boy" she said as she felt his tongue enthusiastically move over her clit.

....

When Jacob came back home, later that day, he found his wife and son sitting on the couch watching the James Bond movie marathon on TBS. Madeline was in her silk robe, which she usually only used for sex, while James was in his boxers, which was normal.

When he walked into the living room he was greeted with a wave of heat, it was hotter in the house then it was outside. And it was hot outside. "Damn" he said, "we need to get an air conditioner for this place."

"I don't know dad, I kind of like the heat." replied a smiling James, without looking up from the TV, "Mom, what do you think?"

"I'm with you, kid; a little heat never killed anybody."

Jacob walked away, shaking his head, "heat kills thousands of people a year," he thought to himself.

In the living room Madeline held out her hand, and James took it in his.