Talking Through It

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Good girl," John said with a nod of approval as Mandi's legs began to arch. As she did, the heels of her sneakers stuck to the ground and distended. "I also think I'd like to see you in nice, shiny leather boots. They should be nice and high, ending only an inch or two below the knees." Her sneakers responded to his words, darkening and flowing into their new shape.

"And as for that t-shirt," John said, "I think you'd like it to be a pretty dress instead, right?" Mandi nodded enthusiastically. John smiled. "Good. I'm thinking, first off, that it'll be a nice dark blue latex. And as it changes, you'll notice that you love the feel of it, how tight it is. How controlling."

He paused for a moment as he watched her t-shirt's pattern begin to fade and the shape tighten. Mandi gasped a bit and began to caress herself with her gloves. John continued on. "As for the cut, I'm thinking strapless, with black piping that starts at your tits and traces your curves. And the hem will just be long enough to cover your wet little pussy. You'll love to flash people with it, and it will be so easy with your curves and your slutty clothes.

"Most important, though, a black corset will form," John said.

"Corset?" Mandi said, her voice becoming Amanda's. "But Amanda doesn't like corsets."

"But Mandi does, doesn't she?" John asked. As he spoke, the corset began to emerge from the latex dress. Mandi gasped in shock, her gloved hands grabbing at it, as if trying to push it back into her dress. "Just like she likes bondage."

"But Amanda doesn't-"

"We're not talking about Amanda, though, are we?" John asked patiently. "We're talking about Mandi, who likes being tied up and restrained. Who loves how her frilly little corset shapes her into an ideal form for her master. Who loves how it locks in place and she has to ask her master for a key to unlock it, just like he has to unlock her nice sexy boots." As he said this, he held up his hand for a key ring that was materializing out of thin air.

"But-but-" Mandi said, her voice slowly changing back from Amanda's to her new bimbo one. "Amanda doesn't- nngh," she grunted as metal boning began to form and tighten with a creaking sound. Metal bands began forming on the back of the corset, locked in place. They began tightening with ominous clicking sounds. Meanwhile, lace grew out the bottom and top of the corset, and a black silk ribbon began to form under the bust.

"Oh fuck," Mandi said, her voice briefly Amanda's again. Then it changed back to Amanda's. "Oh. Oh. Oh!" Her frantic attempts to push back in the corset became sensual caressing of her even more exaggerated figure. "You were right, Master!" she said. "Mandi really likes this!" She walked over to John, hips swaying and heels clicking. "Does Master want to enjoy his slave now? Mandi wants to thank him for making her all nice and slutty."

John stood up to meet her. "And how does Mandi want to thank me?"

Mandi smiled shyly. "Mandi's a fuck doll. Really all she's good for is pleasing Master and his glorious cock."

John smiled. He'd been taking his pants off even as he'd asked Mandi the question. He grabbed Mandi by the back of her head with one hand to pull her in and kiss her possessively, and used his other hand to grope her newly round and sensitive ass cheeks. Mandi staggered forwards, briefly melting with his kiss. Then, she began returning the kiss ferociously. One of her hands grabbed his shoulder, the other was massaging his ass and lower back.

Then, John bodily lifted her away from him and set her down on the table. Their tongues exited each other's mouths with a pop. Mandi whined in protest for a moment. Then she gasped as his cock entered her pussy. For two thrusts she was startled. Then, she wrapped her legs around his waist and her arms around his shoulders. John staggered back in surprise, dragging Mandi off the table. Mandi, meanwhile, used her position to hump John while suspended in mid-air. They thrashed about, moaning and grunting.

John came first. Mandi felt him release into her. "Nnnngh thhhank you, Master!" she said. "May your sex toy cum as well?"

"Oh fuck," John gasped, crashing into and sliding down the wall. "Oh fuck, sure. You- ngh- you can cum. Cum what's left of your brains out."

"Oh yes!" Mandi said, near-screaming and still writhing on John's dick, desperately trying to get more semen out of him. "Oh! Oh! OHHHHH! MANDI'S CUMMMMMMING!" She threw her head back to let out this cry.

After Mandi's orgasm finished, they sat on the ground for a few minutes, John's deflating cock still in Mandi's vagina, Mandi straddling John's lap and draped over his shoulder. Both were breathing heavily. Mandi was the first to recover. "Mmmm..." she said, leaning back to look John in the eyes. "That was amazing, Master. Mandi never knew sex could be so good." She smiled seductively, her mismatched eyes fluttering. "One more time and Mandi will be your..."

Suddenly, a look of realization crossed her face. "Oh my God," she said in Amanda's voice, shooting up from John's lap. "One more time and I'll be a sex slave." Her expression was now one of horrified realization. She removed herself from John's lap with a squelch as John's still semi-erect cock and sex fluids fought suction.

"But that's what Mandi wants, isn't it?" John asked.

"No!" Mandi said, still in Amanda's voice. "That's what Amanda thought she-" She started at the sudden slip into third person, then tried again. "That's what Amanda thought she-" She shook her head. "Why can't I say I?"

"Because the collar makes you honest with yourself," John said. "Amanda is just a personality you built up, that you've outgrown and want to shed like a snake."

Mandi stepped back, hips swaying and heels clicking. "No..." she said, a hint of a whine in her voice.

John laughed. "Look in that mirror over there," he said, nodding at a fancy full-length mirror on one of the walls.

Mandi turned and saw her reflection. Not Amanda's. Her skin and facial structure were the same under the makeup, but everything else was different. Instead of looking like a nerd with somewhat darker skin, she now was a tanned bimbo in a fetishy outfit and dripping cum down her nylon-coated leg.

"That's..." she said, walking over to it with her forced sexy stride, "that's not Amanda..." She frowned in annoyance. "I mean that's..." she paused to slowly scrape some leaking cum off her leg, then lick it off her finger. "Mmmm... that's not Aman-" She pouted and whined, "You know what I mean, Master!"

A second later, her eyes widened. "Ohmygod" she gasped. "What is happening to me?"

John stood up, his cock hardening again. "Oh I like this!" he said. "I think I'll have you revert back to being Amanda sometimes. Maybe when I say 'playtime's over,' you'll revert to your old personality, but still completely submissive to me. And when I say 'playtime again,' you'll be back to being you."

"But I'm not Amanda!" Mandi said. She shook her head, tears beginning to flow, causing her mascara to run. "I mean I'm not Amanda. I'm not Amanda! I'm-"

"Are you trying to say you're not Mandi?" John asked, now standing behind her. As he spoke, he grabbed her by the tits with one hand and pulled her close so he could murmur in her ear. In response, she nodded and choked out something to the affirmative. John chuckled in response. "Oh, you silly slut," he said, "You've always been Mandi. You just wanted to be forced into it." As he spoke, he began to grow hard once again. "There's just a few more changes I'm going to make."

"Haven't you made enough?" Mandi asked.

John laughed. "I have uses for you. Plans." He began to grope her breast and trace the inside of her thigh, causing her to moan. "You're going to be earning your keep."

"What?" Mandi whimpered. "I thought-"

"Oh you are enough," John said. "Because you let me do this to you. And I promise, being my whore will be very satisfying. You'll love being fucked by other men because not only are they going to fuck you silly, but you can take their money back to me."

She shuddered. "But Amanda doesn't want to be a whore..." she whined, need starting to be evident in her voice.

"But what does Mandi want?" John asked, trying to sound innocent, but starting to breathe heavily.

"Nooo Master," Mandi said, her voice now Mandi's again. "Don't make Mandi-" She paused for a brief moment, then continued in Amanda's voice "Don't make me say it!"

"What does Mandi want?" John asked, his voice dangerous. To emphasize his point, he stopped stroking her breast and instead cruelly pinched and twisted her nipple. "Defy me again, and I'll punish you more."

Mandi yelped. "Fuck! I'm sorry, Master!" she said in Amanda's voice. "I... do want to be your little whore! Oh God, I... I can see your friends or my clients... mmm... No.... I... they're spit roasting me! Tying me up! Spanking my little slutty ass! Watching me dance! Fucking me raw! And I love... I see myself loving every second of it! Ohhhh... I'm loving it because I can take their fat, wads of cash and exchange them for your fat, juicy cock!" She sobbed. "Oh God, I'm so close! Please, may I-"

John cut her off. "There's more," he rasped. "You're going to love women as well as men. You'll serve female clients, but you're also going to be on the lookout for sisters."

"S-sisters?"

"Yes," John said, trying to slow his voice down. "You'll be my first talent, but you'll want to expand just as much as I do."

"But..." Mandi stammered, "but Amanda isn't gay! Amanda doesn't think girls and their titties and how she wants their cunts to be jammed into her slutty little face!" As she spoke, her voice turned back into her bimbo form. "Nooooo, Amanda doesn't want to lick their toes like she does with men. Ohhhh, you're fucking my head, just like you did my pussy!"

John released his grip on her. "You're ready," he said. "Bend over the table, facing the mirror."

"Master, please..." Mandi begged as she turned to face him, crying once again, her voice Amanda's once again.

"I said bend over the table facing the mirror," John said, an angry scowl on his face.

"But..." Mandi said, "it'll be permanent..." Still, she obeyed. Try as she might, though, she couldn't keep her hips from swaying sultrily as she walked. Nor could she help spreading her shapely legs.

When she was in position, John pulled up her short skirt, revealing her anus and pussy. He swatted her ass cheek. She gasped in a mixture of pain and pleasure. "Who are you?" John asked.

"No, please!" Mandi whined.

John smacked her other cheek, again drawing forth a masochistic moan. "Who are you?" he asked again.

"M-Mandi!"

"What are are you?"

"I-I work at-"

John cut her off with another spank. "What are you?

"I-nnnn Oh, please..."

Another spank. "What are you?"

"Your... your whore..." Mandi whispered this quietly, her voice now in bimbo mode.

"Louder." John commanded.

"Mandi's your whore..." she whined.

"And what am I?"

"You... you're my Master..." she breathed. "You're Mandi's Mas- Oh! What are- ngh! What are you doing?"

As she had been talking, John had stuck his cock into her anus. "What," he paused, grunting, "What do you think? I'm claiming my slave." Grabbing her now-shapely hips, he began thrusting in and out rhythmically.

"Noooo..." Mandi said. "If you make Mandi cum, she'll be your little whore forever..." She said that, but her body betrayed her. She rocked her hips, trying to maximize both their pleasure. "If you cum in there... Even before Mandi told you- oh!- how much of a- ngh- a slut she was, she could never do anything with- ngh- that hole! Even-even though she bought that slutty plug- guh- Mandi couldn't put it in that greedy little orifice! No matter- uh!- how much she wanted to wear it underneath short little skirts, she was too much of a prude to do something so dirty!"

"Really?" John asked, then he picked up the pace. "Gonna have to keep you nice and plugged then."

Mandi writhed and moaned in pleasure despite her protests, her tits squished against the table. Eventually, they popped out of her dress due to thrashing. Soon after, the protests stopped and the begging to cum began. When John finished with a final grunt, Mandi let out a cry of release.

Extricating himself from Mandi's asshole, John sat heavily in a chair. Breathing heavily, he asked, "So, is Amanda gone?"

Mandi turned towards him, her makeup stained by tears, hair askew. However, a smile was plastered over her face. "Nope!" she said. "Just Mandi. Master fucked Amanda away." She then shyly added, "Thank you, Master."

12