Tall Girls are Assholes

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Out of nowhere, Jas suddenly appeared at the ball before it had dropped down below the surface of the net. An opponent jumped desperately to try and block but it was too late for her to get close enough. Jas thundered the ball down to the open court. Everyone went wild as they celebrated the victory. Brie joined all the other players as they danced around in a circle.

Brie was ecstatic. It had only been one point. One serve. Still, her first appearance as a College athlete had been a success. The team had won a big win, and that had always been her favorite part about playing, but maybe most of all, a chance had appeared for her to extend her harem of stunning tall women. As they walked back to the dressing room, she stopped Jas, wanting a word with her alone.

"Do you remember when you and Leah said I should fuck Coach?" Brie asked.

"Yeah, that would be so hot. Wait, don't say you did it already?" Jas asked back.

"No, but I need your help to make it happen. You're going to tell her that the deal was that I would only join to help with training. Now that she's in need of a new starting libero, she's going to help convince me," Brie said, proud of her scheming.

"Oh, fuck. That will totally work. I'm going to tell her right away. I'll even say that me and Leah will help her," Jas said, lust beaming from her eyes. "You're going to fuck Coach!"

The end

Will Coach fall for the trap set for her? Will other girls on the team catch on to what is taking place? Will Brie find her place on the team and if so how will she deal with opponents?