Tall Kate

Story Info
Unexpected meeting in a hotel bar.
2.6k words
4.12
7.4k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I find myself in a situation, one that I would never have imagined 30 minutes ago when I accidentally on purpose bumped my hip against your sexy arse, wrapped in a tight skirt. Standing at the hotel bar alone, my attention drawn to your tall frame, a sexy mix between athletic and curvy from my view behind. My interest piqued by your professional appearance and naturally erotic MILF movements, one gentle bump turns in to two, turns in to a subtle rub of your fabric covered cheek as I innocently turn my body.

I'm listening in to you chat with your companion, obviously someone you know, not a bar hook up with a stranger. The more I hear of your conversation the more I am convinced he is a work colleague or business contact rather than a personal connection which gives me hope the evening could evolve to some fun, add to this the fact that you have not flinched, moved forward to create space, or swatted me away with a hand behind your back...I think you might be enjoying my attention.

I test the waters, moving around behind you, rubbing gently enough I can pass it off as a simple accidental brush of bodies but firm enough you can't pretend I am not there. I lean forward and drop my phone on the bar and pick up my scotch, I watch your face as you turn slightly towards the noise, your eyes rotate further to make contact with mine and a flash of acknowledgement brightens your deep brown iris. In that millisecond that our eyes connected so much passed between us, a knowing of what was happening, acceptance that it should continue, to become what was still in question but the thrill sufficient that neither wanted to stop now.

Watching you turn back to your companion left a void in me, I needed to make sure you are not turning away from our little flirting session so I take my right hand off the bar and moving it behind your back I rest the knuckles of my hand against your skirt dragging it downward to my trouser pocket, maintaining contact for the entire distance. Reaching in my pocket I pull out my credit card, retracing my path up and over your taught bum until my hand reappears in public to slide said card beneath my phone. At no point during my move did you make any indication that it was unwanted or inappropriate, my heart thumping in my chest now, I take another sip of scotch to settle myself. Resting the heavy base of the glass on the bar with an audible clunk, your attention is pulled towards the noise as I tap the screen of my phone to open LinkedIn on my profile page. I watch your eyes flit to the glass, then the illuminated screen, finally towards me for an imperceptible second before returning to your friend.

"I should go" I hear your statement and my heart drops, is this it, own fun is over I wonder. "We have an early start", your justification for leaving not sufficient as far as I am concerned but of course the statement is not aimed at me. The two of you start pulling out wallets and purses ready for the customary conflict about who will pay...the argument moot in reality as we are all on expenses so neither of you is really paying. In your efforts to search through your handbag, you pull out a bunch of keys and drop them on the bar in front of you, next is your company ID badge..."Kathleen" is now resting against my phone staring up at me as if trying to connect through osmosis. I take the hint, picking up my phone a quick snap of the ID card just in case my memory fails me, a search of LinkedIn finds you easily, I place my phone back on the bar and as your reach over to scoop up your badge and return it to your bag, I tap the "connect" button, we both stare at the screen waiting what seems like forever but in reality is immeasurably short time waiting for the "Request sent" confirmation to flash on screen and slowly fade away.

Your older colleague, the chivalrous gentleman, has paid whilst our little technology courting dance was happening and as the two of you gather your possessions and turn to leave, you and I hear the phone in your hand "ping" the sound of an incoming contact request, neither of us look to the source of the noise but at each other...the first full face to face contact sends a shiver down my spine and I feel my cock throb in anticipation.

I watch the pair of you walk towards the lift, obviously I don't know you but I have to assume there is a little extra sway in your hips, and I'm enjoying the sight immensely. As you enter the lift and turn, my focus is on your eyes but they never lift to meet mine, you are looking at the phone you just pulled from your handbag.

One minute later my phone chimes, "Kathleen has accepted your connection request", a second chime, a second notification, "Thanks for connecting, and thanks...".

"Thanks for accepting...I couldn't resist, I hope it made you feel as good as it made me feel?" Sent...read notification..."I would love the opportunity to keep making you feel good". Sent...read. I waited, perhaps it was my imagination that you were enjoying it as much as me.

After a worryingly long delay, the answer simple "Rm 254", I stand and head for the door to my hotel room.

I see you from behind, laying down with bottom in focus and everything else out of focus, my hands at your ankles, uncrossing and separating them allowing my fingers to trail down your warm skin towards your knees pulled together on the bed.

My hands reaching your knees that are touching together maintaining your modesty. I hear your sharp intake of breath as my first kiss lands on your ankle. Your feet in the air behind you puts them directly in front of my face as my fingers wrap around your calves. I land another kiss on your ankle, slightly lower this time, my warm lips form a trail down your right calf, I feel your muscles tense but that doesn't stop me. Cradling your calf in my hand the warmth of my lips continue to flutter towards your right knee, my left hand softly stroking up and down your left calf, easing it further and further apart in almost imperceptible stages.

Continuing my journey along your legs, my kisses reach the inside of your knee, your legs separated to allow space for my head, looking up along your body my already hard cock throbs at the sight before me. Your panty covered pussy resting on the bed, my eyes following the silky material trapped between the smooth curves of your bottom, the toned flesh so inviting. Forcing my focus off your captivating arse, I look over and see you are resting on your elbows, dark locks falling haphazardly to cover your neck and obscure my view of your face. I wanted to see if your face would express if you were enjoying my ministrations thus far, alas a visual confirmation is impossible but hearing the short raspy breaths I am reassured in my actions.

I lower both of your calves to the bed, my body between them pushing them wider. My next kiss falls to the back of your knee then the other knee, alternating legs with where my lips land I continue to work my way up your firm thighs.

My hands on the outside of both thighs keeping you in place, not holding you down but just resting against your skin is sufficient to put the feeling of restraint and control in your mind stopping you from moving away.

As my kisses reach the top of your thigh my tongue snakes out and runs laterally along the crease formed between thigh and bum cheek, savouring the sweet salty taste of the light sheen of sweat forming on your flushed skin and the flowery perfume from your shower gel. I watch your hips roll backwards exposing more of your pussy to me, a kiss falls deliberately between your glorious globes, softly against your silk panties as they cover your pussy. You can feel the warmth of my breath on your skin as I move over to lick the crease between your other thigh and cheek, ending back with my mouth hovering over your pussy. At this close inspection I can see the wet spot formed on your panties, I'm salivating in anticipation of what you will taste like.

Your most feminine of fragrances invades my nostrils building an urgency to taste you only matched by the hardness of my shaft eager to take you. I point the tip of my tongue at the ever increasing dark spot formed on your panties, I can feel my tongue gently press the silk inbetween your lips. The heat radiating from your pussy burns through the flimsy covering, I feel the heat against my lips as I run my tongue along the length of your slit, pushing the fabric in you and allowing your sweet juice to soak through igniting my taste buds. As my chin hits the bed I push forward at the same time you roll your hips towards me, presenting your little nub to my tongue, I can feel the stiffness waiting for me to toy with it and not wanting to leave you disappointed I push forward to do so. In an effort to pull my searching tongue closer to your excited clit, my hands grip both hips, my big hands circling around your athletic body, you feel tiny in such a grasp. With this extra leverage I can pull your body wrapped in sodden panties to my mouth, my tongue swirling around the stiff protrusion of your clit, my lips smeared with your excretions, I'm drinking your juices as if I've been lost in the hottest desert for a week.

Your warm thighs are pressed against my ears but I can still hear your breaths, ragged and interrupted with "Ahh"s and "Oh"s as I devour your womanly core. Before continuing my assault, my hands release your hips just long enough to tear through the gusset of your panties and returning to hold you, leaving the tattered underwear hanging from the still intact waistband. Now my tongue pushes the torn and soiled fabric aside, I am able to engage the swollen clit directly. From this angle I cannot see it but I can feel with the tip of my tongue, swelling and escaping the hood of skin that it is normally hiding it. Twirling around your clit before returning to explore your opening, lapping the moisture from your lips before delving deep in to your pussy, you are so wet I feel like I am literally drinking from the fleshy source.

Returning my attentions to your clit I push my face further between your open thighs, extending my lips to be able to capture it, sucking the sensitive nub in to my mouth, surrounding it in warmth and teasing it by flicking my tongue over it. My fingers tighten around your waist as you start to move around more in response to the teasing in your most sensitive areas. The "oh"s are deeper now, building in intensity and frequency, I sense you nearing your peak, your wriggling harder, louder, breathier, I gently close my teeth on your now ultra sensitive clit and gently suck on it pushing you to crest the summit. Your body tensing, arms locked holding your torso off the bed, head thrown back, a silent cry escaping your open mouth. I pause all contact, letting the orgasm wash over you, I wait and lick your juices from my chin and lips. After a minute that seemed to last ten, I can see the muscles in your toned thighs start to soften, the spheres of your bum cheeks relaxing from their ridged state, I can see the tension in your back release and you flop forward on to the bed, your hair landing where it falls save for the few strands adhered to your forehead by the light film coating your body.

Laying between your opened thighs your pussy ravaged by my mouth is flushed, open and exposed to my view but it is the ripples of aftershock causing your bum to shiver with the slightest shake that has my attention. I know you are an athlete hence the firmness throughout your exquisite body but I can't help but be intrigued by the movement. Leaning forward I place a kiss dead center on each succulent globe eliciting a deep moan from your recovering body. Inching up the bed I find the top of your bum crack, right where your bum flattens in to your back, a kiss landing softly to mark the place, with my weight on my elbows I inch further up and place a warm kiss in the small of your back and so I progress along your spine, moving upwards and kissing each vertebrae along the way. As I near your shoulder blades I move my hands to the bed either side of your stationary body, the wiry hair on my chest tickling your bottom as I hover over you. As my kisses reach the nape of your neck you can't help but stir, your body responding to the gentle attention, at the same time my hips align over the top of your bum and I lower myself until my steel hard shaft of flesh rests neatly between your bum cheeks, nestling in to a comfortable position, I can't help but feel it throb and lurch as your soft warmth envelops me.

I rest for a moment, prone atop you without letting all my weight crush your petite frame. I pause because it feels right, spooning together as we are feel right, it feels comfortable, it feels like home, as if we were made for each other. Clearly the pause is too long for you, clenching your bum and gripping my shaft just a little harder, I relax my thighs and let a little more of my weight press my cock between your cheeks. Your clenching and releasing around my cock is almost like you are wanking me, the pressure and release causing a drop of pre-cum to form on my tip, our tiny movements enough for it to smear on to your skin. It is the catalyst to the first of my deliberate thrusts, easing my shaft up and down the soft valley, each drop of opaque white liquid eases the friction between our skins.

I continue my gentle sawing action and can feel your reciprocal movements, I move my hands on the bed to either side of your torso, your arms further wide away from your body. From my low angle I can't see along your sides but I'm confident that I will find what I desire...a plump mound of side boob squished to the bed and oozing out from underneath you as you lay flat where you landed after your earlier orgasm. One at a time so as to not squash you, I move each hand to your side traversing from your hip to your armpit, repeating the feather light caress of your skin but eventually stopping on the third or fourth pass over the protruding side boob.

I put my lips within millimetres of your ear and whisper so lightly it is barely a breath "I intend to enjoy every inch of you." the statement punctuated as my fingers push the bed down away from your tits and my hands move beneath you and as the downward pressure is released your nipples press in to my palms and my fingers wrap around the curve of your breasts.