Tall Saul

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her vagina pulsed, squeezing and releasing his finger as he found maintaining his rhythm difficult, eventually deciding that, if, as he suspected, this was her orgasm, rhythm was now quite irrelevant.

This was proven when he felt hands on his shoulders, and Elise saying: "Enough. Enough."

He lifted his head, looking down at the blinking hole and the flood of liquid, as if she had peed herself. He pulled back, gazing at her flushed face and body, nipples now looking ready to take off. He was proud that he had produced such an effect.

Drawing his eyes away from Elise's heaving breasts and glistening pussy, Saul looked at Sarah. Previously, she had seemed reluctant, maybe accepting that sex between brother and sister was wrong. Now, however, she lay, stroking herself wantonly, not seeking orgasm, but making herself lubricated, ready for Saul's attentions.

As she sat up, her nipples were distended, rock hard, solid tubes begging to be touched.

Saul may not have fondled Elise's impressive mounds, but he reached out to Sarah, stroking her breast, circling her areola before finally brushing the nipple. Sarah shivered and gave a small cry. They were so sensitive. She felt she might cum just from him touching them.

He bent forward, taking a nipple in his mouth. He squeezed firmly with his lips, making Sarah cry out with pain and pleasure, as he pinched the other nipple.

He fell to his knees, between her widely spread thighs, allowing his mouth to wander down her stomach, while his hands continued to tease her nipples.

His downward progress led, naturally, to the soaking cleft, waiting for him eagerly.

Saul wanted to dive in, go straight for his sister's clit, but he had been learning. He ran his tongue around her vulva, lapping her oh-so-sweet juices, lifting her legs to lick the very base of her pussy, and down further, probing between her buttocks, wriggling to force it's way between them.

"Please," cried Sarah, "please Saul."

He knew what she wanted, what she was begging for, and worked back up. He compared the two women's scents. Elise, musky, heavy smell, compared to Sarah's delicate, sweet aroma. His tongue found her clit, lapping, running from her to his lips, tasting her in different areas of his tongue. She tasted sweeter, none of the bitter undertaste of Elise, just a subtle hint, like mango or peach.

Saul had always imagined that women smelled and tasted similar, but he loved this variation - like having lunch followed by dessert. He almost smiled as he considered the possibility of a starter as well - maybe a five course meal of pussy. So tricky to get the sequence right, though.

He focused on Sarah again, now sliding his finger inside, hearing her gasp as his thick digit slipped in. Oddly, he had expected her to be tighter than Elise, but he was wrong. Maybe because she had been playing with herself, or maybe because she was generally less tight, his finger definitely had more room against the smooth, slick sides.

Sarah, herself, knew the truth. She had even spoken to her doctor about it. She had what he called 'a connective tissue disorder'. It was, he said, strange, as with Saul's unnatural size, he would expect to find it in him. Sarah's pussy was loose, she knew, and she found sex with most men quite unfulfilling (though her sensitive nipples and clitoris helped). Had Saul known of her outsize sex toys, he would have been astonished.

He kept thrusting with his finger, enjoying her moans, then decided to 'up the ante'. He spread her buttocks, and pressed on her anus. This time, he allowed his finger to penetrate, entering her to the second joint. She jumped, rigid, as he began to slip in, and he wondered if she would object. Instead, she relaxed again, pushing back onto the finger, allowing him access.

Suddenly, he felt movement around him. Elise, maybe disappointed that he had not even bothered to watch her masturbating, had slipped beneath him, and was mouthing the head of his cock, her hands gripping the shaft. This introduced a new thought for him: do not cum. He wanted Sarah to watch again, and to shoot his load over Elise's face would feel ... well ... wasteful.

He redoubled his efforts on Sarah, crooking his finger upwards, and supporting it with a second finger - the effect of which was like two normal cocks inside her (well - three if the one in her arse was included).

He thrust vigorously, and was delighted, and relieved, when her body stiffened, arched as she emitted a long, low moan - again, unlike Elise's performance, which seemed altogether too contrived, Sarah simply abandoned herself, writing, liquids flowing, hands pushing his head against her - and then - a jet of liquid hit his face. Then another, and another. She was squirting, showering him.

As her orgasm relented to shuddering, she spoke, in a quavering tone. "Shit. Never done that with a bloke before. "

Elise giggled. Having been under Saul at the time, she was very aware of the squirting, her attention caught by the dripping fluids.

"Fuck's sake, girl. Didn't know you squirted. You could've told me."

Saul withdrew, feeling rather proud of his achievement.

"Didn't think I could with a bloke," Sarah gasped, "must be those bloody massive fingers. Fucking hell, Saul."

Elise went and sat next to Sarah, attention firmly on the man in the room. Both women gazed up at him.

"Your turn, big fella," Elise stated, "but how to do it?" She broke off and whispered to Sarah, as Saul waited to learn his fate. Then they turned to him. "Come here, stand by the bed."

Saul did as he was told, and both women knelt up on the bed, bringing their faces level with his huge, resplendent member. They reached out, using all four hands to grip his shaft, and leaned forward to place their mouths either side of his glans. Then they began to stroke, lick and mouth him simultaneously, striking a strong rhythm, which was too much for Saul.

He was already massively stimulated, and had been dripping precum for some time. He came quickly, explosively and copiously.

The women took turns, pointing his ejaculations to their mouths, swallowing rapidly, then on to their faces, until they wore masks of semen, while Saul's remaining drops joined the sopping feminine juices on the bed sheets.

Then, to Saul's utter amazement, they turned to one another and kissed. Not just on the mouth, but all around their faces, hoovering up every vestige of his cum, and swallowing it down, then moving to one another's breasts, to collect what had fallen there.

Suddenly, Sarah looked up, as Elise sucked on one of her nipples - clearly no longer cleaning up after Saul. "Go and get cleaned up, Saul. We need a bit of time to ... er ... tidy up."

Saul knew they really wanted to just be alone, but Sarah had a point - she would need to change her bedding, clean the carpet - she had a busy time getting it all done. He turned to leave, feeling a little aggrieved at his summary dismissal, but glowing from the sheer pleasure of the experience. He glanced at the phone on the dressing table, still recording. He would ask for a copy of the video. He would get months of wanking watching that.

As he left, Sarah called him - whether because she felt sorry for him, or because she wanted to reassert her control, Saul was uncertain.

"Saul. This won't be the last time. Don't go wanking too much." And then, almost as an afterthought, her eyes met his. "Thanks. It was ... well ... thanks."

Saul left the room, listening to the giggles as the women settled into their own play time, and smiled. He felt like a giant. Actually, he was a giant. He felt like a giant giant - and Sarah had said it would happen again. What did she mean? With Elise? With other friends (Stacey would be amazing)? With her on her own? With that thought, he felt a thrill along the length of his member. Surely not another hard on? He needed to wank now - and think about those times in the future.

Of course it was not the last time. As Sarah had awakened something in Saul, so he had awakened thoughts in her. Tall Saul Part 2 will be an ideal way to investigate those ...