Tall Sophie Ch. 02

Story Info
His tall muse teases him relentlessly.
13.4k words
4.68
27.1k
38

Part 2 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 11/04/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sub500
sub500
368 Followers

Tom Douglas woke up in the morning with a raging hard-on. For a moment he chalked it up to morning wood, then remembered the dream he was just having. Suddenly his eyes shot open as he realized the dream was just a surreal replay of what had happened last night. Which was surreal in itself, he thought to himself.

With a simultaneous wave of ecstasy and anxiety he recalled the feeling of ejaculating on the back of his daughter's tall, strong friend Sophie while he hung from her in a piggyback ride. She was showing off her immense leg strength on a dare, by performing squats with his full weight on her back....in front of five other 18-year-old senior girls at a sleepover party, including his daughter Lauren.

He had run from the room at the end with no idea how the evening ended and had several reasons to be nervous. He wasn't sure if Sophie felt him humping her; there was probably no way she didn't, but he wanted to believe otherwise. He also didn't know if the other girls could tell if he was getting off. And what's to say Sophie didn't just tell them what happened after he scampered off? Basically, there was a good chance he was fucked.

"Honey?" He rolled over and tapped his wife, Lisa. "I stayed up pretty late tending to the party. Can you take the breakfast shift while I catch up on sleep?"

"Ok, that's fair. Sorry I left you alone with six wild teenage girls," she said with mock pity, nudging him playfully. If only she knew.

He felt like a coward, but he didn't see any upside in showing his face at breakfast after what had happened. He continued lying in bed tossing and turning until he fell into a restless sleep. He awoke disoriented and checked his phone to see that over two hours had passed. He also saw an alert about multiple text messages from Lauren. With a nervous sigh he tapped to open them.

Hey Dad, everyone just left, they wanted me to tell you bye!

Thanks for being a good sport last night. The party was a hit! I know the dare was a little awkward but the girls actually did say you WERE the cool dad for playing along. :-)

Can you believe how strong Sophie is? She's so cool...I think we're going to be close friends this year.

He breathed a sigh of relief. He was glad his daughter was happy, after all the whole evening was planned to help her strengthen bonds with her volleyball teammates at her new school. He remembered playing along with the dare by saying he would do it because he was the cool dad. It sounded like they must have bought it and that Sophie hadn't outed him. Or at least not to Lauren. Maybe she was waiting to tell the other girls out of respect for her hostess? Or maybe she didn't really know? She had to know he was turned on by the hard prick in her back. But maybe not the rest? The permutations bubbled through his head and his sense of relief reverted to anxiety.

He read the texts again and realized it meant he would probably be seeing a lot of Sophie. The thought of being around the teenage goddess excited him but also made his stomach flutter with worry. How could he be around her and maintain his composure? How could he keep Lauren and Lisa from noticing his attraction to the beautiful girl? Just thinking about her for a moment made his hard-on return.

He quickly removed his pajamas and reached down to touch himself. He recalled the way he felt on her back, under her power. He had always fantasized about a woman carrying him, but he had never been able to experience it. His emotional response to giving up physical control was even stronger than he had anticipated. As a successful bank executive and PhD economist he was accustomed to having control in his daily life. While he knew he had fetishes, he had always suppressed acting on them as they weren't compatible with his self-image or lifestyle.

Yet the idea of a teenage woman asserting her physical dominance on him, an older mature man, thrilled him to no end. The fact that she was much taller than him and drop-dead gorgeous added jet fuel to his arousal. He imagined himself on her back as the scenario replayed in his head. He stroked slowly, savoring the sensations.

Suddenly an idea struck him. He picked up his phone again and went to Google. He didn't know her last name but searched "Sophie Oak Heights Volleyball".

The first result was an Instagram profile. Bingo! Sophie Vandenberg. The search result showed stats: 12,200 followers, 641 following, 540 posts. He noted she was popular for a non-celebrity. He hoped her profile was public so he could explore her posts. He stopped for a second and worried he was being a creep, but his curiosity and libido got the better of him and he clicked the link. Since he was a regular user the Instagram app opened. His heart raced as he realized her profile was indeed public. The top caption read:

Oak Heights Vball #24

Just a 6'4" girl around town.

A wave of deviant pleasure hit him when he saw she was even taller than he had guessed. His eyes scanned down to look at the image grid...volleyball headshot, team picture...summer bikini shot. He clicked the image and there was Sophie posing in a tiny electric blue bikini from the waist up. Oh my god, he thought. She was flawless in every way. The string bikini offered little support yet her large, perfectly-shaped breasts showed no sign of sag, in fact the bottoms curved upward with no overhang. He could see a faint outline of her large areola and the slight rise of her nipples. Her smile was sweet with a hint of sultry. He felt like her dreamy eyes were staring right through him, like they knew something. He began stroking himself again and started to feel his semen rising. He had to fight to slow himself down and not cum too quickly. His previous anxieties had melted into pure lust.

He clicked back to the main image grid to continue exploring. The profile image in the upper left flashed to indicate a new story had just been added. He hadn't seen that before. Impulsively he clicked.

Up popped a video showing a panorama of his expansive yard, house and guest cottage with the caption "Sweet digs!"

He noticed a number of bars across the top indicating there were many segments to the story, and that the current segment had been uploaded only 3 minutes prior.

The story advanced to a video of the girls playing volleyball, Sophie must have been recording as she played.

Then came a repost of one of the other girls' stories. From the handle it looked to be Gina's. It showed Lauren launching a perfect set for Sophie, and then it went to slo-mo as Sophie leapt and spiked the ball. His cock twitched and he stroked faster. He could see her arm muscles rippling as she wound up, her face became fierce, and her long, powerful arm swung forward. Then the video went back to real-time as the ball smashed down to the grass with one of the opponents making a half-hearted attempt to reach for it. In the corner of the screen a sticker flashed "Beast Mode".

The next video was another repost, this time of Sophie walking toward the guest cottage with Lauren on her shoulders. Then Sophie stood to the side of the door while Lauren leaned over and peeped in the top corner of the screen. A lump appeared in his throat as he realized what was coming next. He had never even thought for a second he might be recorded. What they say is true, he thought, kids these days really do document their entire lives on social media.

Then he saw himself walk out and stand next to Sophie and shoulder-mounted Lauren. Wow, what a contrast, he thought, he looked like an elf standing next to them, well a bit of a pudgy elf. The camera was so far away, there was no way to tell that he was checking Sophie out. Phew, he sighed. At the same time a tinge of anger began to rise. He felt violated knowing he had been recorded without his knowledge and posted on the internet.

I guess no harm done, he reasoned to calm himself down, this generation doesn't even give it a second thought. Maybe he shouldn't either.

As the same reposted video moved to a second segment, he saw a sticker appear of a giraffe, clearly making fun of the height difference. He watched as Sophie bent to let Lauren down, then raised her arms to fix her hair. The size difference between Sophie and him and Lauren truly was striking. She was taller, of course. But her shoulders were broader, her full curvy ass balanced seamlessly with the rest of her figure but looked to be as big as Lauren's whole torso. Her limbs were all notably longer and thicker than his, clearly toned but gracefully feminine. Her one breast in view was at the height of his face and as big as his head, maybe even bigger, yet it complemented the rest of her figure. Her features all fit together in a perfectly-chiseled female form. Some tall girls looked a bit gangly to him, but her body was so well proportioned that without a smaller person to contrast her with, it would be hard to judge her height; pictured alone she could easily pass for a foot shorter.

In contrast, he looked at himself next to the giantess. His shoulders slunk and a potbelly stuck out from his shirt. He noted how he hunched a bit and his head looked too small for his body. He was like a little troll next to her. He felt guilty about his poor physique but perversely the contrasting imagery and sense of inferiority turned him on. He realized he had reflexively resumed stroking his aching cock.

His lascivious thoughts were interrupted as the next segment appeared; a picture of empty pizza boxes strewn across his dining room table. A cartoon pizza slice danced on the screen along with the caption "Jock Girls 1, Pizza 0." Funny, he thought to himself.

Then he sat bolt upright.

"OK, now this is for you doubters - I'm looking at you!" It was the first story segment with sound and his speaker was at full blast, adding to his surprise.

"Fuck!" He said out loud. He couldn't believe what he was seeing.

"I want you guys to count backwards from 10," a confident Sophie instructed, with a small-looking man - him - hanging on her back. He noticed a "GRL PWR" sticker had been added on the bottom left.

He was in shock. He had never imagined that one of the girls would be recording. He felt helpless as he prepared to watch himself get emasculated. His stomach did cartwheels as he thought of Sophie's thousands of followers...he bet everyone in Lauren's school would see it. At least his wife probably wouldn't, he thought with a small sense of irony, she was a social media troglodyte. Unless Lauren shows it to her?

His cock began to throb uncontrollably as he watched Sophie standing in her skimpy silk pajamas, arms pointed straight out perpendicular to her body, beginning to squat down with him mounted in piggyback. He breathed a shallow sigh of relief that the clip didn't start with his awkward attempt at mounting her. But relief shifted to panic as he suddenly realized the whole world was about to watch him hump her back and shoot a load in his pants. He prayed to God it didn't look incriminating.

He watched with dread as her knees bent. Her ass almost touched the floor, then she began rising back up. He looked so tiny on her. Her steady movements oozed power as she was unfazed by his 210+ pounds. He watched himself scrambling to hold on and he could see himself squeezing his thighs repeatedly. The whole scene looked inappropriate, but it didn't look like he was getting off. He felt consolation for a brief moment.

Next the little man on the screen repositioned his arms in an X over her chest and placed his head over her shoulder near her ear, squinting his eyes shut. The memory of the scent of her hair and sweat flooded his brain and his cock throbbed in his hand. They say scent triggers the deepest memories, he thought. No kidding.

The squats and countdown continued, it seemed so loud, like the girls were actually in the bedroom with him, taunting him. As the count passed seven, he saw himself twitching and he remembered trying to rub himself off on her. But his nerves calmed as it looked more like he was shaking from the exertion of holding on without support.

"6!"

He stared at the screen as she repositioned his hands onto her tits for the one-legged squats. With her arms stretched forward the view of him grasping onto her boobs was obscured. Her melons were also so big they appeared unavoidable in the context; there was no obvious lechery at play. He felt another small wave of relief along with a rising sense of euphoria as he imagined the firm squish of her breasts in his hands.

The segment advanced on the same recording as she began one legged squats. She had cleverly added an animated sticker of a ballerina moving into arabesque position on one leg. She truly had the poise of a ballerina, he marveled, as the phone blared the girls' countdown.

As she finished with each leg, his pulse began pounding in his ears as his alarm rose. She was about to start the jump squats. And he was about to jizz on her back in front of thousands of people.

Fuck!

He watched with panic as her legs reached full bend, then bounced with the force of a tightly coiled spring. His cock pulsated in his hand at the display of raw power, driving her feet over a foot into the air. As she came down, his body tensed from surprise and fear of falling. He could only see one of his legs from this vantage point and watched it scramble up and down quickly. The sensation of his cock rubbing on her silk-clad back came rushing back to him and it was too much. He began to cum in his hand with his eyes still glued to the screen.

As the warm semen gushed onto his bare stomach, she landed from the second jump squat and the segment changed. In the haze of his orgasm, he remembered completely losing control and humping her then. His orgasm intensified. A new animated gif appeared, placed right next to his leg on the screen. Thumper the rabbit, from the movie Bambi. The cute little Disney bunny was slapping his rear leg on the ground - practically in rhythm with his own leg on Sophie's hip. Another sticker on the bottom of the screen flickered like a marquee, displaying "SOOO CUTE!" in girly font.

He felt streams of hot liquid dripping down his sides as he continued unloading an immense amount of cum. But his sense of pleasure was disturbed, clouded by confusion and new worries. As the last drips of goo oozed out, he returned his attention to the screen. The next to last story segment appeared and Sophie finish the last jump squat with the camera zooming in to focus on her torso. The girls called out "One!", and Sophie lifted her arms up and to the sides, then made a bodybuilder bicep pose. He saw his head disappear from her shoulder as he fell off and he was gone for good from the screen. An image of an animated Pegasus spreading its wings appeared under her on the screen. His breath caught as he saw the bicep show he had missed. God her muscles were huge when she flexed!

In what seemed like an anti-climax the screen shifted to a tall stack of pancakes on a familiar-looking dish, then a caption appeared: "Fuel for next time!"

He sucked in a breath. Was that just a joke, he thought, or did she mean there would be a next time?

He was brought back to reality as the story ended and Sophie's profile page, with a reminder of her thousands of followers, appeared on his phone.

Conflicting thoughts began streaming through his head. There was relief that it didn't look like he was trying to hump her back, rather it appeared he was just scrambling to hang on. But he had a sinking feeling the Thumper reference might be her not-so-subtle way of calling him a humper. Assuming she knew? She had to, he thought, but he held out hope. Regardless, now the internet and all of Lauren's classmates would know him as Thumper. Just great.

Then he noticed a red dot below the heart icon on the bottom menu bar and clicked.

Sophievandenberg24 has followed you.

"Fuck!" He cried out loud.

He had screwed up, forgetting that Instagram lets you see who views your stories. She must have seen him in the real-time tracking. His profile name was also pretty obscure - even close friends usually didn't find it without his prompting. Then he remembered that her story was only uploaded minutes ago. He must have been one of the first to see it, like he was waiting for it. Even worse, he hadn't even followed her profile, so she would know he didn't see it in his feed. Rather the only way to see her story appear was by lingering on her profile page. He was a total lurker.

"Fuck, fuck, fuck!"

She knew he was watching her. That was awkward and dangerous on so many levels. What would he even say if she asked him about it? And now he was presented with a new dilemma - should he follow her back? Was it inappropriate to follow your daughter's hot friend? He reasoned that if he didn't, he would seem like even more of a creep. As he clicked "Follow Back" he had a sinking feeling that he had just crossed a dangerous point of no return.

Trying to cheer himself up he rationalized that at least now he would see all her hot posts in his feed. And that story post would disappear in 24 hours. His stomach grumbled, reminding him it was late, and he was starving. But as he lay contemplating getting up, his devious inner fetishist reared its head one more time. He needed to record a copy of her story stream before it disappeared. His limp cock suddenly bobbed with new life at the idea that regardless of what happened from here on out, he would never be without Sophie's humiliating display to guide his masturbatory fantasies.

***

Over the next couple days he jerked off to Sophie almost every chance he got - in the shower before work, in the guest cottage after work - and even, for the first times of his life, in the bathroom at work and quietly in bed next to his sleeping wife. He simply couldn't control his urges when he thought of her. He was painfully hooked on her like a bad drug.

His fodder was mostly the video he had saved, but he also scoured her Instagram posts and anything else he could find online. He avoided her archived story collection for fear of her seeing his views and looking too obvious, although he had lingered with indecision over the Beach Fun and Giantess stories.

Early Thursday morning he awoke to a knock at his bedroom door.

"Hey Mom and Dad!" It was Lauren. "Just wanted to remind you about my first volleyball game today at 5:30."

"Planning on it!" he responded, rolling over groggily.

As his morning haze cleared, he felt a sense of anxiety rising. He would see Sophie today. A mix of guilt, lust and fear struck him. He didn't know if he could keep his composure near her. And Lisa and Lauren would be there, along with all the girls and their parents. He was so preoccupied that he forgot the shower masturbation that had become a daily ritual. As he buttoned his Oxford shirt, he fretted about not being able to control his erection in the gym. He found his tightest pair of briefs, hesitated for a moment then slid a jockstrap over them, then some dress slacks. Next, he put on a loose-fitting cardigan with elbow patches that hung low over his crotch. Lauren called it his old man sweater. He looked in the mirror and felt ashamed that he had to go to these lengths to hide his urges. Like a horny teenage boy, he thought, realizing the analogy was apt as he indeed felt like a little boy when he was near Sophie.

Down at breakfast he noticed that Lauren had dressed in a fancy skirt and blouse, and had tastefully made up her face and hair. He observed that she had blossomed into an attractive young lady.

"You look really nice, kiddo," he remarked. "Why so dressed up?"

"Daaad! I told you we had a game today," she replied. "We always dress up on game days."

"It's your first game, how was I supposed to know that?"

sub500
sub500
368 Followers