Tall Sophie Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hmm, that salmon looks good!" he heard her say near his ear as she finished chewing.

She wanted a taste. He debated ignoring her but realized it was futile. He forked a piece and brought it past his left cheek. She leaned in and he could feel her hair brush his ear, then she bit it off his fork. While her feeding him felt dominant, him feeding her felt strangely submissive. It felt good to do what she wanted.

"Mmmm..." he heard her quietly purr in his ear so only he could hear. She cuddled him closer, both arms now firmly around his waist. He was rewarded with a sense of warmth as he relished the sublime pleasure of being on her lap. He embraced a sense of vulnerability and hoped her tender cuddles would continue if he fed her more.

Sophie began chatting to Zoe across the table as if nothing were going on. Yet he remained enthralled in the moment and barely heard them talking. He wondered if anyone suspected the warped dynamics in his corner of the table. Then he reasoned excitedly that Sophie clearly evidenced that she didn't want them to notice. If she wished to destroy him, she could have done so ten times over by now. He couldn't believe his rapid shift in feelings - he had hated and feared her only a couple minutes before. He didn't know what was going on between them, but he felt a wave of emotion wash over him at the thought of giving up control to her. He suddenly began to trust her implicitly, surrendering his sense of propriety to her judgment.

He scooped up another bite and felt her breath in his ear as he lifted it to her. He tingled all over, while she subtly hugged him closer, her breasts mashing sensually into his back. He continued feeding her until his food was gone, relishing the pleasure it gave him to snuggle up to her and forgetting that he himself had barely eaten.

"Would anyone like dessert," the boy server stammered from the end of the table, reawakening Tom from his daze. He was looking straight at Tom on Sophie's lap, clearly disoriented and probably turned on.

"I'll have a root beer float with an extra scoop," he heard Sophie say. Then she turned back to the table. "Geez. I'm always so hungry. I have the metabolism of a hummingbird. Maybe I'm still growing," she giggled.

As she said hummingbird, he felt her right leg tic up and down a few times, raising his cock enough to graze her arms around his waist. He let out a rapid breath through his nose. At the same time, he registered the remote yet tantalizing possibility that she could still grow even taller.

"You need all the calories you can get to keep whooping men at arm wrestling!" Gina remarked, laughing in his direction.

As his embarrassment began to return, he felt Sophie's leg stop bouncing as she tensed up.

"That's enough, Gina. He lost. It's over. You don't need to rub it in," Sophie glared coldly at Gina, giving his waist a reassuring squeeze. He was surprised by the flood of emotion he felt as she protected him. He couldn't believe how kind she had become after the earlier tormenting.

"Sorry," Gina said sheepishly to Sophie.

"Not to me, to Mr. Douglas," she ordered condescendingly like a stern mother as her arm manipulated him to face Gina.

Sophie's eyes continued to pierce through Gina, who winced.

"Sorry, Mr. Douglas. I apologize for picking on you," she said with genuine contrition. "I really didn't mean it, you're like the coolest dad of our crew."

He welled with pride at both the compliment and the kind act from his self-appointed guardian. Sophie appeared satisfied, releasing Gina from her stare.

"Besides, I'd prefer to save these guns for our opponents," she said raising her left arm toward Gina in a firm bicep flex. Her tiny white sleeve slipped back revealing a bulge the size of a grapefruit. She flexed a couple times to show it appear and vanish.

"Damn, Sophie!" Gina cried in surprise.

"Tell me you're not juicing," Jenn demanded unthinkingly as she noticed the display from across the table. Her mouth was agape.

Sophie glared, then seemingly forgave the potential accusation, "I'm 100% certified USDA organic." She laughed then added, "Every last part of me." Tom felt her left breast press into the back of his arm and was excited and flattered at the suggestive message meant only for him.

"Screw men and their testosterone," Gina declared, then added, "Can I feel it?"

"Go ahead," Sophie responded.

Gina grabbed hold with both hands and felt Sophie expand and contract.

"OMG, that feels so cool. I wish mine could do that!" Gina said enviously. "Mr. Douglas, you really should feel it."

He noticed Gina had dropped the Thumper nickname. Sophie really was the queen bee, her friends lived to please her.

Tom looked at the shapely tanned arm and hesitated. It seemed too overtly inappropriate. But then he felt one of Sophie's arms slide forward and touch his left hand, still planted on her thigh. He had forgotten it was there.

Taking her cue, he raised his left hand and gingerly closed his fingers around the bottom of her straight, un-flexed arm. His hand only reached half-way around. He noted how taut her tricep felt.

"You need to use both hands to really get the effect," said Gina helpfully.

With the added encouragement he turned and raised his right hand to grasp around the top of her arm, just touching the fingers of both hands together. He was aware of how close this brought his face to hers and her alluring fragrance overwhelmed his nose. He had read there were doubts about links between human pheromones and sexual attraction. Clearly the scientists were wrong on that one, he concluded to himself.

Then he felt her begin to flex. Her arm grew amazingly full as the bulge appeared. His touching fingers separated, and his right hand filled with a lump as large and hard as a softball. His cock throbbed.

"Wow!" he whispered quietly with reverence. He was pretty sure only Sophie heard him, he thought, as he saw her smile perceptibly.

Then his body began to vibrate slightly as the tic returned to her right leg. He felt his cock rhythmically rubbing against her arm still wrapped around his waist. She straightened her arm again and was beginning a new flex. His semen began to bubble inside him.

"Here's your root beer float!" the waiter called out, extending a frothy mug toward Sophie, obviously staring. "Er, would you like one straw or two?"

Tom quickly removed his hands from Sophie's bicep. He noticed her leg had stopped tapping and his urge to cum suddenly cooled with the interruption.

"Just one," she responded with annoyance, then looked down at the waiter's crotch. "Long and straight like the one in your pants."

Several girls snickered as Sophie intentionally humiliated the waiter. Tom felt his cock twitch at her show of dominance. The waiter looked down and awkwardly covered the tent in his crotch with his round serving tray before setting a straw on the table.

"And we'd like to settle the bill," Sophie continued, intentionally extending the awkward moment.

"Uh, yeah, here you go. I can take it up when you're ready," he responded, hastily dropping a receipt and credit card tray in front of Lauren and shuffling off. Tom heard more giggles.

"Psst, Dad!" Lauren leaned forward and looked at him down the table.

"Oh, uh, yeah," Tom said self-consciously, remembering when Sophie committed him to buying dinner. He dug into his side pocket for his credit card and handed it to Sophie to pass down.

"Nice! Amex Platinum," Sophie exclaimed, briefly examining the card before passing it to Lauren. "Lauren, I think we can get sold-out concert tickets and stuff with this."

"Nice!" Lauren responded, then turned back to another conversation.

"Yum!" Sophie declared as she took her first sip of the root beer float.

Then she held the straw in front of Tom's lips. He hesitated, remembering the french fry deke a few minutes before. Then he felt her knee bounce briefly and the straw press into his lips. He opened his mouth to take it. There was something strangely erotic in sharing a straw. It seemed to him a familiar act usually reserved for lovers. He especially relished in the idea that her sweet lips had just touched it. He licked around the end of the straw for a moment, imagining he was tasting the remnants of her saliva, then took a long sip.

"It's not on my typical diet. Neither are burger and fries," Sophie announced aloud to the table, then said more quietly near his ear, "But I like to cheat now and then."

Tom felt himself tense up at her breath on his ear, and as the possible implications of her innuendo sunk in. Then he noticed the server sneak by to take the card as Jenn began to lament about her jerky boyfriend.

"Oh, Dirk can be such an asshole!" Sophie commiserated. "A lot of times I don't even know if he's really into me. I think he just likes me as arm candy to show off to the other football players."

"Not all of us get to date the hot captain of the football team," Elle complained sarcastically.

Without thinking, Tom interrupted jealously, "Sounds like this guy's either blind or gay."

Gina spit her drink out with a surprised laugh and the rest of the table giggled.

"Thumper is so sweet!" Sophie laughed, then sounding like an infomercial added, "I never leave the house without a little hobbit to sit on my lap, share my root beer floats and throw shade at my asshole boyfriend. It's the latest accessory!"

The girls laughed at her joke as she made a show of easily lifting Tom off her right thigh and re-centering him on both legs. Then she scooted him forward a bit, so his lap was mostly under the table. Her hands remained on the sides of his upper thighs, near his ass, holding him in place.

He suddenly felt objectified and minimized, and the earlier feelings of humiliation returned with a rush of blood to his head. The repositioning on her lap also awakened his sense of weightlessness and physical dependence on her.

Then Sophie's knee tic began again. The slight tapping caused his cock to rub under the edge of the table. The hard surface provided friction that his strapped-down cock had mainly avoided to this point. He tried desperately to ignore the sensations while he listened to the conversation.

"I started dating a new guy," Gina said. "We've been out a few times and I really like him, but I still don't know if I should kiss him."

"You're so repressed," Sophie said patronizingly.

As she said it, Tom could feel Sophie's hands slide back and forth on the sides of his legs, feeling the raised bands of the jockstrap. Was she talking to him or Gina? Does she suspect he wore it to hide his constant erection around her, he thought to himself. It would be a clear admission of her sexual power over him. The idea of her knowing he couldn't control himself around her made him feel vulnerable and he began to succumb to the rhythmic bobbing of his cock.

"Well at least I'm not intentionally seducing teachers," Gina retorted.

"Bitch!" Sophie laughed, with a mock pout. "It actually wasn't like that, it was more of...an honest mistake. You see it was cold in his classroom today and my nipples were, like, super hard."

Sophie paused to laugh as she began subtly moving her breasts back and forth against his back. He shuddered as he felt her hard nipples protruding through his Oxford shirt. Is she turned on? His cock pulsated with excitement, savoring the vibrations of her leg.

"I mean it totally wasn't fair. I was sitting in the front row and he couldn't take his eyes off them," Sophie continued as Tom's breathing grew uneven. "I really should have worn something supportive..."

She snapped his jock strap bands on both legs.

"...under this shirt to keep them from poking out."

She knows I can't keep it down around her, he resolved. Knowing that she knew added fire to his arousal. He began to pass the point of no return as the top of his restrained cock rubbed again and again on the table. She probably guesses I've been jerking off to her uncontrollably, his musing continued. He began to lean back into her, pressing into the lusciousness of her aroused breasts, wanting to be as close to her as possible. She probably wants me to cum for her...

"I mean how could he help himself?"

As Sophie said it, Tom felt her thumb and forefinger pinch hard on his right nipple. His orgasm hit him like a freight train. He let out a loud "Ahhh", sounding like he had just sunk above his waist into a cold swimming pool.

At nearly the same moment, the mostly-full root beer float tipped over. Sophie instinctively pulled back to avoid it and the frigid mix of soda and ice cream chunks spilled directly on his crotch.

"Ahhh," Tom moaned again as his body spasmed from the continued ejaculation combined with the abrupt chill.

He suddenly felt two sets of hands rubbing all over his hypersensitive dick as it passed its climax. Sophie and Gina had grabbed their napkins and were rubbing frantically, trying to clean it up. His hips tried to recoil from their touch with nowhere to go, causing him to writhe back and forth on Sophie's lap.

"Get it before it drips on me!" Sophie urged.

Tom tried to push their hands away, but they were set on their task. His cock tingled tortuously and he audibly hyperventilated.

"Geez what a mess," Gina responded.

The rest of them held their hands to their mouths to suppress giggles, except Lauren.

"Dad, are you ok?" she asked with concern.

He couldn't speak yet.

"It's okay, the float spilled and made a puddle in his pants," Sophie answered with a laugh. "We're just wiping up the last bits of cream now."

The girls' hands pulled away and he felt the last remnant of his cum dribble out from his ruined orgasm.

"Eww, the seat's all wet," cried Gina, sliding away, pushing Lauren out. The opposite bench took the cue and started sliding out of the booth as well. Abruptly he felt his butt hit the seat and his head bump the wall as Sophie dumped him off her lap. He turned back to see her twist her body over the root beer puddle, then crawl backwards on the bench on hands and knees. Her breasts dangled in front of him through the opening in the skimpy shirt. He pulled his eyes away to look at her face and met her gaze.

"Oops."

Sophie said it quietly, with a mischievous smile. Then she finished exiting the booth.

"Come on, Lauren, let's wait outside while your dad signs the check."

As the girls walked away, he felt as if her spell had finally broken and reality flooded back into his head. What the hell did I just let happen? His mind raced. Why is she doing this? What can I do to stop it? Do I want to stop it...?

Just then the waiter returned with his receipt.

"Um, can I get you a towel, mister?"