Tall Sophie Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"We did the same thing at our last school, silly!" she chided him, rolling her eyes. "Ok gotta go, see you in the stands by 5:30?"

"You bet!" he answered as she turned and opened the side door to head to her car in the driveway. He had bought her a used Toyota Camry when they moved over the summer, partially as a consolation prize to help her accept the change. He appreciated how quickly she had become independent. She really was a good kid, he thought.

As he turned back to his coffee, his sense of anxiety returned. That meant Sophie would be dressed up too, he mused. He felt his cock pressed against his tight undergarments and sighed aloud.

***

Tom arrived at the school gym directly from the office at 5:30. Scanning the stands he saw Lisa waving and climbed up to meet her.

They watched as the teams came out for pre-game warmups. He saw Sophie immediately, standing a head taller than most of the other girls. Her volleyball shorts, always his favorite sporting uniform, clung to her muscular ass, reaffirming his fondness for the spandex bun huggers. He briefly imagined his ride on top of her solid glutes and his cock sprang to life within the confines of the jockstrap. The rise reminded him that today had been a dry spell as he hadn't had time to jerk off during the workday. He quietly congratulated himself for thinking ahead.

As the game started, he recognized the six senior starters as the girls from the sleepover. Sophie was clearly the leader on the floor, shouting with encouragement and pumping up her teammates. He watched with interest as Lauren performed well, setting up a number ferocious attacks by Sophie, most of which resulted in kills. Every time someone scored or assisted Sophie, they got a high-five or a hug from one of her long arms wrapped around their shoulders. Mistakes got a disappointed glare but also came with a conciliatory butt slap or arm squeeze. He could see the girls responding to her, working hard to please her - and to not disappoint her. Not only was she a star, she was a natural leader and motivator. He was impressed and his added sense of respect for her complicated, or perhaps enhanced, his raw sense of lust.

The first match ended in a 25-16 victory and the second match went nearly the same. But things got sloppy and they dropped the third and fourth sets. Sophie and her teammates all made mistakes and frustration was beginning to show.

Before the final set started, he could see Sophie talking to the coach, an athletic-looking man about six feet tall. Despite not being a small guy, she still dwarfed him. Tom could tell she was angry but trying to keep her cool as she held her back in an upright posture with her hands on her hips. No one on the team seemed to notice the argument ensuing. She glared down at him with a scornful look, her chin tilted slightly up. She was chewing him out! She looked so confident, superior and intimidating as she spoke. Tom's cock began throbbing inside its makeshift cage as he imagined her talking to him the same way.

He continued to watch as the coach seemed to shrug and relent, then skulked to the sideline. Tom's eyes returned to Sophie and she was staring right at him! A glare, really. Their eyes locked for what seemed like a minute but was likely only a few seconds. His heart skipped a beat and his cock jumped. He felt like a deer caught in her headlights. His mind raced. Was she calling him out for staring as she dressed down her coach? Or maybe for shoving his boner in her back? Or the Instagram stalking?

She held his eye contact, then extended her arms forward with both hands palm-up. She slowly lifted her arms, completing a stand-up gesture. Finally, she turned and jogged back onto the court with her teammates, her ponytail bouncing with each stride.

I think she wants me to stand up and cheer, he reasoned. He reached down and subtly adjusted his privates, then stood. He started to clap in a slow rhythm, gradually picking up pace. Other students and family members in the crowd began to stand and clap with him. The crowd cheered as the claps increased in frequency and turned to applause. He was proud of himself for getting the crowd going and was hopeful he did what she wanted.

From the first serve of the final set he could tell that Sophie started playing the game with a whole new level of intensity. She was like LeBron in the fourth quarter, everywhere on the court, diving for digs and jumping for spikes like a woman possessed. She had loaded the whole team on her shoulders, and they were along for the ride. He remembered the "Beast Mode" sticker on the Instagram story and thought how fitting it was.

Tom was totally getting into it as he felt her energy electrifying the gym. When they lost their first point of the set, he started a new cheer "Let's Go, Oak Heights!" and the crowd joined in. Sophie immediately responded with a spike on the next point to regain the serve. The glare she had applied to her coach was now squarely focused on the other team. They had begun playing timidly, like they were scared to get in Sophie's way. Before he knew it, the girls were up big and playing for match point.

The serve was returned and mis-played by Jenn, causing it to bounce weakly over the net. After an easy bump and set, the tallest opposing player and obvious star rose and swung for what looked to be a massive spike. He saw Sophie run swiftly toward the net, leap up and swing her arm to stuff it. The two girls' arms crashed above the net on opposite sides of the ball. Sophie's force was an order of magnitude greater and the other girl was flung back hard, her torso tipping back violently. She landed on her back and grabbed her spike wrist in pain as the ball bounced past her.

Match point. Tom and the small crowd of families cheered.

Sophie whooped loudly and turned to the stands giving a most muscular bodybuilder pose, balling up her fists and driving them down and almost together at her mid-section. Her flexing arm muscles looked like steel cables and the veins in her neck bulged as her adrenaline rush reached its peak. His cock had softened as he immersed himself in the action, but it suddenly stiffened again watching her display of power.

She was quickly surrounded by a scrum of teammates hugging her as they jumped up and down. Then she emerged from the group and walked toward the tall opponent, who was still on the floor nursing her wrist. Sophie ducked under the net and held out a hand. The girl grasped with her good arm and Sophie pulled her to a standing hug. Then she stepped back and took off her uniform shirt, exposing a sweaty black sports bra encasing her giant orbs. He sucked in a breath and his cock twitched. She handed the shirt to the other girl, who reciprocated in kind. He was reminded of the Brandi Chastain moment in the 1999 World Cup; Sophie was truly a liberated feminist woman, shameless about baring her body in public. And she was such a good sport, he thought to himself. Her list of attractive attributes just kept growing.

Half-way through turning to join her teammates, Sophie stopped and looked directly at him again. This time she winked and gave a half smile.

He felt a tingle in his spine. He knew he had done what she wanted. He also realized he was responding to her approval the same way her teammates did - by hoping to earn it again.

Sophie joined the girls as they jogged off the court to the locker room and the crowd began to disperse.

"I need to head to my PTA meeting," said Lisa. "They're serving dinner so you're on your own. Give Lauren a big congratulations hug for me on her first win!"

"Sounds good, will do," he answered as she leaned in for a good-bye kiss.

He looked down and saw a few parents mingling near the locker room door. He headed to join them and wait for Lauren.

After a few minutes, he saw a couple girls file out, followed by Sophie. His jaw dropped and his cock sprang to attention as he drank in the sight of her, now in an incredibly sexy outfit. She wore a tight white short-sleeve crop top that exposed her washboard abs. Her large breasts were accentuated by the cut of the shirt and a triangular window in center that showcased deep, luscious cleavage that jiggled slightly with each step. His eyes trailed down to admire her full hips defined by a black Lycra miniskirt. His gaze finished on her bare sculpted legs highlighted by stylish white sneakers with no sock showing. Thankfully, she didn't seem to see him checking her out as she walked into a crowd of parents and teammates high-fiving and hugging.

He adjusted the bulge in his pants and looked back at the locker room door for Lauren. Then he panicked as he heard a voice call out.

"It's Thumper!"

He turned and immediately found his face mashed into a mix of soft flesh and fabric. Large arms engulfed him in a tight bear hug, pinning his arms to his sides. His nose registered a familiar scent - Sophie! His senses became immediately acute in her presence and a wave of emotion hit him. He realized excitedly that his face must be in her cleavage. It felt surreal to suddenly be so close to her after thinking about her - er, masturbating to her - constantly the past several days.

Without warning she bent down, and his head slid up her chest. He saw her beautiful face next to his, then his feet lost contact with the floor as she grabbed his ass and lifted him up. He instinctively lifted his hands and grabbed her shoulders for something to hold on to. A wave of excitement hit him as she completely took over his physical control. He felt weightless in her arms as the indescribable pleasure of being lifted percolated in his loins. His cock raged through his four layers of clothing against her solid abs and he almost came then and there. He was sure the only thing that saved him was the jock strap and cardigan preventing the final friction needed to take him over the edge. But it was still so stiff that he was certain she could feel it.

In his periphery he noticed several other senior girls crowd around. The memory of the piggyback ride came storming back into his head, and he began to feel the same jolt of humiliation as the 18-year-old again unraveled his manhood in front of her friends. Luckily, he didn't see Lauren yet. Other parents were talking nearby, but he was partly hidden behind Sophie's tall teammates. He prayed to god none of them would see him in this unseemly position.

"Thumper led our cheering section during the last set and helped swing the momentum for us!" Sophie announced to the group of girls while bouncing him subtly up and down.

"Hurray for Thumper!" he heard one of the girls say.

The Instagram story had indeed inspired a new nickname for him. Blood filled his cheeks as he felt both shame and enhanced arousal from the bounces.

"He's totally gonna be, like, our team mascot," Sophie said. "Isn't he sooo cute?"

"Sooo cute!" Several of the other girls mimicked. They really follow everything this girl says, he thought to himself as he felt the urge to run away and hide.

Then Sophie flashed a big smile and abruptly dropped him. His legs felt like jelly from the moment of elation and he stumbled back toward her. He felt his hand brush her breast and then his body crashed into her side. She was so sturdy that she didn't budge, and he felt pain in his shoulder as he crashed into her solid body like a bird into a window. She caught him under his armpits before he fell further and pulled him up straight. He felt like a puppet on strings being tossed and pranced around.

"He doesn't walk very good, does he?" she said in a cutesy tone as she laughed and tussled his hair. The mocking phrase sounded oddly familiar.

"Dad!" Lauren called as she walked toward him from the locker room door. Her arms were outstretched for a hug. As they embraced, he had to quickly dance with his hips to avoid poking her with his engorged cock.

"Hey girlfriend!" Sophie called.

"What's up, superstar?" Lauren giggled as she released the hug and high-fived her team captain.

"So, I have the best idea," Sophie responded. "We should have your dad take the senior starters out to dinner at Max's to celebrate."

Lauren looked at him.

"What do you think, Dad? Mom's getting dinner at her meeting and it's still pretty early." Her eyes pleaded for him to say yes.

He both dreaded and relished the idea of going out with Sophie. He knew it was a bad idea. But Lauren had him backed in a corner. And the devil on his shoulder urged him on.

"It is a school night," he started, trying not to appear too eager. "But I guess it's OK."

Lauren's eyes lit up in thanks and she turned to her friends.

"You know it's only a couple miles away, why don't we all pile into my dad's Model X. He can drop us back at the school afterward to get our cars." He realized she wanted to show off his new car.

"Great idea, Lauren, I've never been in a Tesla," said Jenn.

"I call shotgun!" cried Sophie.

"Hey, aren't you supposed to be in sight of the car to call shotgun?" Gina challenged.

"Well, I AM the tallest," Sophie answered. "Race you!" She cried as she took off running out the door of the gym.

She's just a playful teenager, he reasoned with himself to try to calm down. Just an incredibly sexy, overdeveloped one, he sighed, failing to stem his excitement.

As the group approached the car, he pressed his key fob so the falcon wing doors opened, Back To The Future style.

"That's so awesome," cried Gina.

"Wait till you see how fast it is," Lauren responded with a smile.

Sophie climbed in front while the other girls piled in back. Lauren and Zoe, the next shortest girl at just under six feet, rode in the third row.

"They didn't design this for six-footers, did they?" Zoe joked.

"Thanks for taking us out, Mr D!" Jenn called out.

"Thanks Thumper!" two other girls added, followed by "Sooo cute!"

"Cool car!" another added.

While not naturally a show-off and resentful of the nickname, he appreciated the positive attention.

"You know what they say about flashy cars and middle-aged men," Sophie said quietly, with a wry smile.

As she was facing forward, he doubted the other girls heard it. She was insinuating he had a small cock, which was ironically true. Then he remembered that she had probably felt or seen it in his pants multiple times by now. His cheeks flushed and his cock hardened under the jock strap as he realized she was teasing him.

"Dad, after this stoplight show them how fast it goes," Lauren called from the way back.

"I don't know if that's a great idea," he said uncertainly as he pulled up to the stoplight.

"Thumper! Thumper! Thumper!" the girls cried in unison.

Out of the corner of his eye he saw Sophie sneering at him. He took it as challenge to his manhood.

As the light turned green, he floored the accelerator and the car shot forward. The electric vehicle could hit 60 mph in just 2.6 seconds, roughly as quick as a roller coaster dive.

He heard a collective "Oh my god!" as the girls' heads were pinned to their headrests by the G-Force.

Simultaneously, he felt a hand suddenly squeeze hard on his thigh. Except the hand was so large that his cock had been swept up in the action and was now pinned tightly between his inner thigh and Sophie's fingers. For the second time that evening, he almost came spontaneously. The surprise caused him to swerve the car to the left and almost cross the center line. As the girls screamed, he heard a loud double beep as the Tesla applied corrective steering to return him to his lane.

Sophie removed her hand, and he glanced her way to see a smirk and a shrug.

"Shit, I'm sorry girls," he called out between nervous breaths.

"It was my bad," Sophie said loudly. "I'm afraid I grabbed him in surprise and scared little Thumper stiff!"

Tom winced at her words.

"That was still super fun!" he heard one of the girls say, along with several giggles.

As he determined to focus on the road, he considered her subtle teasing. It felt like she was having a private conversation in code with him - except oddly she still wasn't even addressing him directly when she spoke. As he turned the words in his head, his stomach dropped. Had she actually nicknamed his cock Thumper...? Or was he overthinking it?

They pulled into the restaurant parking lot and everyone started walking in with Tom in the lead. He heard Sophie and Lauren talking behind him.

"What is that sweater your dad is wearing, Lauren?" Sophie asked with a hint of scorn.

"Ha! I call it his old man sweater," Lauren laughed. "I agree it's an odd choice, especially since it's not really cold out."

"If you don't call the fashion police, I might have to," Sophie giggled. "It doesn't even fit him right, it hangs down way too far, like he doesn't want anyone to see his butt, or something."

He felt the heat of shame again as Sophie continued her little digs at him. What did she mean by, or something? Did she suspect he was trying to cover his out-of-control erections? Tom buried his thought as he reached the hostess station.

"Table for seven, please," he announced.

"I'm sorry, sir, we only have a table for 6 available right now, a large booth toward the back," answered a frazzled young hostess. "Otherwise the wait is at least 45 minutes."

"How about we add a chair on the end?" Tom asked, hopefully.

"Unfortunately, the fire marshal won't allow it," she responded.

"We'll take it," Sophie interjected, then turned toward the girls. "We'll find a way to cram in."

As they reached the booth he watched as Gina, Sophie, and Lauren slid into the right side. He slid into the left side, last after Jenn and Elle. The booth wasn't huge and was full at this point.

Zoe stood at the end of the table with a mock pout. "What about me?"

"I got this," Sophie said happily. "Ally-oop Lauren!" As she said it, she slipped an arm around Lauren's hip and lifted her onto her lap as Zoe slid in. "Et voila!"

Lauren giggled. At 5'4" she looked like a child on Sophie's lap.

"Oops, I forgot I had to use the bathroom," said Elle.

Tom stepped out from the end, let her out, and slid back into the booth.

The girls struck up a conversation about a teacher at school. Tom tuned out as he had nothing to add. He was just relieved to not be sitting next to Sophie. That said, he was well-positioned to stare across the table at her. At least seeing his daughter right there should cool him down a bit.

Elle came back and slid in next to him and before he knew it, he was pinned in the middle directly across from Sophie and Lauren. He took stock of the table and realized with his fixation on Sophie, it had barely registered that he was alone at a table with six 18-year-old girls. He must look so out of place, he thought self-consciously. He noted that he was flanked by two six-foot teens he would find quite alluring - if he weren't so smitten with Sophie. Then he felt momentarily guilty for checking out more of his daughter's friends. His attention returned to the conversation when he heard Sophie speak.

"He would be a great teacher if he weren't such a letch. I swear to God, every time I wear a skirt he finds an excuse to drop something on the floor in front of me so he can crouch down and stare. Today in class, I kid you not, I think he was jerking off behind his desk while he looked at me!"

Tom's cock hardened immediately at the thought, realizing he was in a similar boat.

"Ugh that's so gross, Sophie," Gina said mock-gagging while others giggled.

"Some guys just can't control themselves," Sophie sighed, catching Tom's eye. His cock bobbed at the apparent innuendo.

"Some guys are such assholes!" Zoe jumped in, then turned white. "Present company excluded of course," she added sheepishly.