Tall Sophie Ch. 04

Story Info
She lays everything out for him and begins his training.
17.5k words
4.74
28.4k
21

Part 4 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 11/04/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sub500
sub500
373 Followers

It was Wednesday morning and Tom Douglas sat drinking coffee at the kitchen table. It had been three days since his daughter's tall friend Sophie let him fuck her feet while she did her homework. Much of the time they had spent together on Sunday involved her deviously tormenting and humiliating him, yet the wondrous climax made it all seem like one perfect erotic dream. He craved her now more than ever before. Which is saying a lot considering he had been deeply obsessed with her for weeks, well before she curled her long toes around his cock through his thin shorts and gave him permission to pump.

Sophie was the Amazon goddess of his fetish dreams. The 18-year-old 6'5" volleyball star was blessed with supermodel beauty, incredible strength, razor sharp intelligence and psychological acumen that enabled her to toy with his emotions and keep him guessing every moment he was with her. Including the foot humping, he had already made a mess in his pants in her presence three times - the same number of times he had been with her for any extended period of time.

His interest in feet had been fleeting until Sophie awoke his long-suppressed desires. It was like she could see inside his head and search his subconscious for urges he didn't even know he had. He still wasn't sure if he was more excited by the long, graceful curves of her arches or by the debasing idea that he was only good enough for her feet. Probably both.

While he had tried to contain his lust prior to the foot incident, he now succumbed and was masturbating every chance he got, as soon as he could recover from his previous self-induced orgasm. He lost count but he figured it was easily 5 or 6 times a day, maybe more. His balls ached from the constant exertion and he began experiencing mood swings from the cocktail of hormones induced by the unnatural frequency of his emissions. Monday and Tuesday had been a disaster at work, as the high-ranking bank executive had trouble paying attention in meetings and spent considerable time pleasuring himself in the men's room.

He was getting behind on several projects and dreaded another repeat day. A part of him knew he should retake control of his thoughts and emotions, but he was helpless to his recently unleashed impulses. He couldn't resist the instant pleasure that thinking of her gave him. The teen permeated the majority of his existence - and the entirety of his libido. He had jerked off in the shower only 20 minutes ago, yet he was desperately horny for her again.

"Good morning, Dad!" Tom's daughter Lauren called, breezing by and grabbing a piece of toast off his plate.

It always amazed him when he looked at his little girl and saw the woman who had replaced her. An attractive, confident brunette - who could now outplay him in basketball, as he had learned shamefully last weekend. He felt a mix of pride and jealousy as he watched her glide by.

He had barely seen her the past couple days. His entire time at home had been spent cooped up in his guest cottage jerking off. He suddenly felt deeply guilty. Sophie was quickly becoming Lauren's closest friend at her new school. He dreaded Lauren finding out about the strange sexual relationship budding between them. Plus, he reminded himself, he still had a role to play as her dad.

"Hey kiddo!" he called out. She turned back to him, already halfway out the kitchen door. "I meant to tell you earlier, that was really cool that you and Sophie did your European history project on the same topic as a paper I published."

"That is cool, Dad. I had no idea," she responded, to his puzzlement. "What a coincidence! Okay, see ya later!"

She was gone before he could respond. He digested the fact that finding and reading his paper had been entirely Sophie's initiative. He had assumed it was Lauren's idea. That Sophie had taken such a proactive interest in his intellectual achievements - and kept it private from Lauren - made him tingle.

His iPhone buzzed. It was a calendar reminder that he had a teleconference starting shortly. He planned to take it in the car.

As he downed the last of his coffee and readied to stand up, his phone unexpectedly buzzed again. It was an alert from Instagram.

sophievandenberg24

hey

His heart skipped a beat. He suddenly felt a dual sense of elation and anxiety as he was reminded that the object of his relentless orgasmic fantasies was, in fact, a real person. Someone he could and would see again, who he was taking incredible risks to be around...and suddenly someone he could discretely talk with online.

He clicked through to the message. Then he had a panicked moment. Even despite his unbridled obsession with her and all that had happened between them, something felt wrong about messaging with her. He worried about putting anything in writing. At every bank he had worked for, the lawyers warned to be extra careful with written correspondence since it could easily end up in a legal discovery process. He certainly wasn't planning a divorce, but on the off chance it ever came to that he didn't want to hand the opposing lawyer a gift. And besides, a dad really shouldn't be messaging with his teenage daughter's hot friends. He held back from typing as his inhibitions tried to assert a semblance of reason.

S: you know I can tell when you look

S: ur so cluelessly obvious lol

He forgot that Instagram alerts the sender when a message is read. I have to answer, he thought, I'll just keep it brief and try to play it cool.

T: Hey! Sorry I was distracted, just starting a teleconference for work.

As he plugged in his headset and dialed into the call, he began to fret. This is so wrong. Did the exclamation point sound too eager?

S: you must be so excited for it to come

Tom tensed up. Given his constant preoccupation he immediately thought she was referring to his cock.

T: Help me out here. What are you referring to?

S: Sorry if this sounds dramatic

S: I just get excited knowing what's in store for you

S: and that I'll have made it happen

S: tbh once you get over the initial novelty

S: you'll find yourself feeling incapable conflicted and confused

S: maybe even intimidated

S: you'll start trying to cut corners

S: then you'll hate it for awhile

S: but I promise if you get over the hump

S: and utterly devote yourself

S: it will be a truly seminal experience

S: you'll transform into a whole new you

S: a better you

T: I'm totally lost. What are you talking about?

S: the Peloton duh

S: all the weight you're going to lose

S: I told you Wednesday was D-Day

T: Oh.

T: Cool.

S: your cycling shoes also arrive today

T: I don't remember you asking my size?

S: you pretty much laid it out right in front of me

(Pause)

S: lol

S: you weren't the only one examining shoes while you were dallying in the bathroom

Tom's face flushed. If someone were to read this, would they understand her insinuation? Last weekend he had been trying on and sniffing her shoes in the bathroom, as yet unaware that she was standing outside the door. She must have looked at his shoes by the back door to check his size. The idea that she had planned her moves so far ahead titillated him.

S: lucky for you I found your size ok

S: (in general the smaller ones are less in demand)

S: so I grabbed it

S: I know you may have had other ideas

S: but you needed it fast

S: and we just can't have you sliding loosely around inside of something you simply don't fit into

Tom read her words and understood she ordered the shoes. But the last sentence struck him. How could she possibly know he tried on her shoe and slid his foot around in it?

T: Thanks.

S: anyway you know where I instructed you to put it

(Pause)

S: don't you want to know how to get in?

T: What do you mean?

S: as for your secret password

S: 3LilMe££e£

S: I figured you won't forget it because of that little root beer float mess at dinner haha

S: a special character and a number were required so I tried to make them memorable

S: the £'s because you work at a bank and will lose lots of pounds

S: and 3 just seemed logical in context

S: at least AFAIK ;-)

He looked at the loosely disguised phrase. Three Little Messes. I have indeed cum in my pants three times with her, he thought - as far as she knows.

Despite his hardening cock, Tom knew this was getting precarious. At least no one would see a password. But his stomach fluttered with anxiety as he saw it in writing on his screen. He wanted to leave the conversation but his hands were tied, he couldn't stop her from continuing to write. He could only keep his responses short.

T: Okay. Password noted.

S: anyway I'll be more certain of that soon

S: as for your handle...

S: I knew how badly you would want me to take thumper straightaway

S: too vanilla of course

S: obviously that wouldn't have lasted long

S: so it's not an option

(Pause)

S: the next alternative seemed obvious to me so I took it

S: you can now proudly call yourself fthumper

He diverted attention from his call as he noticed what she wrote. Ft Humper. Fuck, he thought, his username on the Peloton would be Foot Humper? It was indeed true that Sophie had made him into one. Would other people see and notice it?

S: not exactly the same I know

S: but when I mash the front part together it does come out pretty much the same

S: fff-thumper haha

(Pause)

S: to be fair tthumper was a serious contender

S: I'm sure that sounds even better to you

TT Humper? Titty humper. Oh shit, he thought, she's calling me out for playing with her bra.

S: I'm surprised and disappointed you didn't ask for it

S: I may have even allowed it

S: I usually like to think of myself as an optimist

S: but in this instance my cup was way less than half full

The memory of pumping his cock wrapped in her huge silky bra cup flooded his brain. How could she possibly have known? His pants began tenting uncomfortably under the kitchen table. It was his turn to speak on the conference call and he tried to regain focus.

S: in any case I considered lots of tempting alternatives

S: and I've decided the prospect of having those tt's will be the perfect motivation

S: (I'm sure you agree they stand out)

S: in fact I anticipate they will become something of a fixation for you

S: you may not even feel secure without them

S: as such I plan to keep revisiting the possibility

S: but you also need to keep remembering to ask

S: you really don't want this tall glass of water to suddenly go empty on you

He desperately tried to focus on his phone call, while also trying to comprehend what she was saying. He wondered why she would think he cares so much about changing to another somewhat suggestive Peloton handle. He finished speaking and his cock twitched in his pants as images of her bra cup flashed in his head. Playing it cool with her was getting trickier.

T: Okay. Username, password and possible future username noted.

Then he impulsively added.

T: You do have a way with words!

S: glad you like

S: lucky because you would need access to my phone to change them anyway

Man, her games never stop, he groaned to himself.

S: just a couple more things

S: I'm guessing you need to clear out soon?

T: Yeah.

S: fyi I'm setting you up to control your ongoing discharges

S: oops I mean charges

S: darn autocorrect

T: Wait, there's a subscription?

(Pause)

T: How often? How much?

He was suddenly uneasy about another unexpected expense. Someone asked him a question on the call and his attention diverted again.

S: it will start happening around once a month (assuming you keep playing your cards right)

S: oops paying

S: and while it's pretty small

S: (in my case I barely notice it)

S: the resulting output can be very impressive

S: especially when you learn to have patience

S: it just means you'll be tempted to use it every chance you get

S: (I think in your world you would call that amortizing the asset)

T: Ha!

S: to avoid that I look forward to being in charge of your training

S: I'll employ my two biggest assets discipline and motivation

S: I expect you'll get more and more addicted

S: until you can't think of anything but squeezing those handles and pumping

S: but when you fail to follow my guidance I'll need to reinforce discipline

S: and if you try to take control I may even be forced to cut you off

S: I suspect you'll be a total wreck without my motivation

S: you'll practically beg me for it

S: you may not even recognize yourself for awhile

S: when I finally do let you latch on you'll come spontaneously

S: to the conclusion that you always needed my discipline and motivation

S: and all that I've shared with you will suddenly make sense

(Pause)

S: then everything will be better

S: you'll begin to reach your goals

S: you'll even reach goals you didn't know you had

S: trust me it will all be worth it

He finished speaking on the call and tried to read back through her note while splitting his attention. She had a dramatic way of saying it, but she was clearly serious about making him ride the Peloton regularly to lose weight. His cock softened. Heavy exertion had never been his thing. Yet he couldn't push back, not here.

T: Sounds like I'll be well taken care of.

S: eventually yes

His call was close to wrapping up and he needed to drive to work. So he decided to steer the conversation back to the practical purpose of her outreach.

T: Regarding today, I must have missed some notifications.

T: Is there something I need to help with?

S: don't worry you haven't missed any signals

S: when it required contact I just put in my own digits

S: in theory I could have gotten yours

S: but I decided it would be far superior if I took care of it myself

(Pause)

S: besides

S: that wouldn't really be appropriate now would it?

S: I appreciate you asking though ;-)

Tom remembered the last time she used that phrase - when he asked her to worship her pussy. He re-read the last part of their exchange and realized how she was twisting his words. This was close to getting out of hand.

S: actually there is something I need you to confirm

S: the soft target started as a large gap between 3-8 on D-Day

S: the slot has been compressed

S: it's pretty tight and kind of short

S: only 3 to 4

S: (they're pretty firm, not so flexible)

S: do you think you can fit it in?

T: That should work just fine.

S: good

S: I'm not surprised

T: Should I come early?

S: honestly knowing you I don't think you could help it

S: the window will probably be squishier than you anticipate

T: Okay I will block my calendar when my call is done.

S: if you're not sure of anything just remember to ask me

T: I'll remember that.

S: honestly I don't expect you to

S: men are always so sure of themselves

S: never asking for directions when they need them

His call ended and he turned his full attention to the exchange with Sophie.

T: Okay my call is done and I need to get to work. Anything else?

S: logon at 8 tonight find the instructor Kendall Toole then select her most recent 15 min ride

T: I'm even more behind at work now, not sure I can manage tonight.

S: les petits lapins potelés ont besoin d'exercice [plump little rabbits need exercise]

His body stiffened. In their last encounter she had begun speaking in French and referring to his erect penis as a plump little rabbit. He was worried the written conversation was about to get out of hand. He had no choice but to agree to ride tonight so he could cut it off.

T: Okay, fine. How will I know what to do?

S: seriously?

S: I just explained everything

(Pause)

S: you'll get it turned on

S: (recall the intimate details I've shared with you)

S: put it in

S: follow my instructions

S: then start pumping

S: it'll be quick I promise

S: you'll be dripping in no time

S: just don't forget something to wipe up with

S: and if you don't follow my instructions you'll miss me

(Pause)

S: on another note I'm surprised and kind of offended you didn't thank me yet for Sunday...

Shit, was she really going to make him thank her in writing for letting him fuck her feet? He was unsure how to respond.

T:?

S: for coaxing you to blow your wad

(Pause)

S: on the bike

S: and for taking on your weight

S: not to mention Lauren!

S: geez what else would you have to thank me for? ;-)

He took a minute and quickly read back through the last few minutes of the message string. His cock hardened. Some of it was confusing but there was no missing his cock filling the soft slot between her 38DD's. She's so fucking clever. She knows I'm being careful about putting anything incriminating in writing. She's practically talking in code. Tantalizingly erotic code in her beloved double entendre. He visualized the picture she was painting of fucking her gorgeous, firm tits and began breathing heavily.

He decided he could play her game. He knew he shouldn't, but his aroused member was spoiling his restraint. He had an urge to tell her how he felt - so much went unspoken when they were together. Writing suddenly seemed easier, even better because he could take his time and wouldn't nervously fumble over his words. He thought for a moment then began typing, his cock hardening more in his pants with each line.

T: That was wonderful what you did last weekend, Sophie. Thank you.

S: oh?

S: tell me more

T: I've only been spinning once before, but I loved it. I really enjoyed mounting up and riding, it made me feel so high.

He visualized the memory of her picking him up and spinning him around when they won a basketball game together. Then later, riding on her strong shoulders as she showed off her strength.

S: cool

S: but what about the sweat?

T: It was so intense I almost gave it up right then and there. Luckily, I managed to hold it together. I would have really regretted getting off early and missing the best parts.

sub500
sub500
373 Followers