Tall Sophie Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I want you to ride at 8:00 pm every night. If you ever need to reschedule you need to ask! Attend the same class for now, I'll let you know when it's ok to move on. I plan to check your account nightly to make sure you stay disciplined and are making adequate progress in your training. And who knows, I may drop in occasionally for a little extra motivation.

SV

PS Enjoy your reward. Maybe you can finish properly this time...

He pulled open the package tab and turned it over to empty the contents onto his desk. His breath stopped as a white headband and cream-colored bra spilled out.

Tom instinctively looked up to see if anyone was visible in the glass panels lining his office wall. Seeing the coast was clear, he quickly raised the headband to his nose.

His body melted into his chair as he whiffed the deep essence of Sophie's underarm sweat. His cock pulsed rhythmically in his pants. After inhaling several times, he checked the door again, then put the bra in his lap so he could examine it. 38DD, same lace trim. It was the bra he had started to jerk off into when Sophie knocked on the bathroom door at his house, and that she wore on the ride. He quickly lifted it to his nose. The scent was lighter and sweeter than the headband.

His memory suddenly pounded with a cacophony of moments - on her back, on her lap, at her feet, staring at her oversized nipples, wrapped in her bra cup.

Maybe you can finish properly this time...

Tom willed himself not to whip out his cock right there. Instead he stuffed the items back into the envelope and quickly messaged his assistant that he would be unavailable for 15 minutes. Then he went to the men's room to finish what he had once started.

***

It was Sunday afternoon and Tom sat in his home office desperately trying to concentrate on his work. He had a presentation to a large client Monday afternoon and his content was woefully incomplete. There had been two weeks to prepare but his preoccupation with Sophie cut deep into his productivity.

He hadn't heard from her since receiving her reward at his office, nor been in the same room with her since cumming between her toes. He sent her a vague thank you message on Instagram but it remained unviewed. He craved her attention.

He joined the same Peloton class the last three nights at the required time hoping to see her, but she didn't show. Probably for the best, he reasoned, at least he could focus on the ride. He already noticed a minor improvement in his stamina. Anticipating his next ride in a few hours, he was already dressed in gym shorts and a t-shirt.

Sophie's bra and headband also had not helped with his productivity. Their texture and odor drove his lust to a new level. He couldn't get the image of her nipples poking through the silky fabric out of his head. Despite her many striking attributes, for some reason all he could think about was seeing, feeling and sucking on her breasts.

He pulled out his desk drawer and looked at two Ziplock bags, one holding each item. He hoped the airtight plastic would help keep her scent from dissipating. He could feel himself getting stiff as he considered wanking again, despite having done so recently. He looked up at his computer and back at the drawer.

Without warning, the door to the cottage began to creak and he quickly slammed the drawer shut and made as if he were typing.

"Hey Dad! Sophie and I are gonna work out if that's ok?" Lauren inquired as she stepped through the door.

"Oh, I can move to the house," Tom managed to respond still looking at his computer, while secretly wanting to stay and see Sophie.

"Actually, we were hoping you might want to join us for a few reps," Lauren prompted. "Something to complement the Peloton cardio."

"Well, I have a lot of work to do," Tom demurred, knowing he could never concentrate with Sophie in the room. "I'll think about it. Why don't you two get started and maybe I'll join in a bit."

"Suit yourself," Sophie muttered, clearly annoyed.

He wasn't exactly sure why he resisted. His work certainly beckoned. But it was also because he was afraid of being emasculated again in front of Lauren. And because he wouldn't be able to control himself around Sophie. He had still never been with her, or even communicated with her, without ending up a sticky mess. His cock had already begun to harden knowing she was there. He detected her subtle scent waft through the air as she passed behind him into the fitness room. He became fully erect.

"This is a pretty nice set-up," Sophie complimented Lauren. "The only problem is there isn't enough weight. We'll need way more than 15 pound hand weights. And the barbell set stops at 25's. We definitely need some 45's to really get the job done."

Tom listened and didn't remember the weights being an issue when he used them years ago.

"Okay, let's start with some stretches," Sophie said.

He glanced through the doorway and the girls were out of view behind the wall. He heard some "Ahh's" as they stretched, but he couldn't see anything besides the ends of yoga mats and the occasional sneaker coming into view.

"Let's start with some dumbbell flies," Sophie directed. "I'll go first."

Sophie walked into view and Tom immediately noticed the crop top Stanford t-shirt from the Peloton ride. Something looked different but he wasn't sure what. Her legs were clad in capri-length black yoga pants that stopped a few inches below her knee. Her hair was swept back in a ponytail.

Sophie picked up the 15 pound dumbbells and laid down on the weight bench. Her knees pointed toward the doorway, directly toward Tom. Lauren moved behind to spot, her silhouette framed by light from floor to ceiling windows that made up the far wall. She also wore black yoga pants, with patches of mesh showing skin on her thighs and calves. She wore a tight army green tank top that accentuated her narrow waist and wide hips. Tom tried to keep his eyes forward, but he was oddly drawn to the tight clothing on his mature daughter, as well as the prospect of seeing Sophie lift weights.

He watched as Sophie spread her arms to the sides, then slowly brought the weights up and to the center. As she brought them down, he noticed that she had spread her knees, giving him a clear view up her torso. As she lowered her arms, he saw her breasts partially flatten. Then as she raised them again, her tits practically erupted off her chest as her pectorals flexed. They were shaped like perfectly symmetrical pyramids. Her maroon crop top rose with them, revealing a clear view of the bottoms of her breasts and the canyon in between. That's what was different, he suddenly realized, she wasn't wearing a bra!

Tom's cock began pulsing in his shorts as he watched the alluring mounds rise and fall. He looked up in alarm to make sure Lauren wasn't watching him ogle her friend. Fortunately, she was diligently spotting with her eyes on the weights. Not that Sophie needed it.

"I seriously feel like I have a couple feathers in my hands," Sophie joked. "We really need heavier weights. Maybe your dad can order some?"

"Good idea! Dad can we get some more weights?" Lauren called out.

He quickly looked away from Sophie and up to his daughter.

"Um, yeah, no problem," he stammered.

As he looked back down, Sophie finished her last rep and sat up.

"Your turn, girlfriend," Sophie said as she handed the weights to Lauren, who had now assumed the same position on the bench.

Lauren began the same routine and Tom unthinkingly continued to watch. For the first time, he noticed that his grown daughter actually had a decent set of boobs. He watched them rise and fall in her green tank top for a couple reps. Then he caught himself and looked up quickly. Sophie was staring at him with a half-smile on her face.

Then he saw Sophie shift her legs slightly. The light from the window shone around her body, but he suddenly noticed light between her legs, revealing a heart-shaped thigh gap. The tight yoga pants clung to the outline of her slit forming a slight depression in the center of the heart. His heart raced and his breathing became ragged. He had seen photos of models with this feature, yet somehow on Sophie it was even hotter.

Then Sophie lifted her arms above her head to stretch. His eyes rose to bottom of her crop top as her large underboobs appeared. He had to grab the edge of his desk to catch himself as he unconsciously slid off his chair. Her body twisted slightly and he thought he saw a hint of one areola appear.

"You're right, these really aren't big enough," Lauren commiserated as Tom quickly averted his gaze.

Sophie dropped her arms back to her sides, covering her orbs.

"Well for some people they are more than a handful. I bet your dad couldn't even last for 5 pumps with them," Sophie chided quietly, but loud enough so he could hear.

"Hey, I thought we talked about cooling the bitchy stuff with my dad," Lauren responded with a laugh.

"Lauren?!" Tom scolded her language reflexively from the next room.

"Sorry Dad!" Lauren replied sheepishly.

"I love how your dad always sticks up for me," Sophie chuckled, flashing him a glance. "You may have him wrapped around your finger, but I think I've got him firmly between my toes. I got you the Peloton didn't I?"

"Ha!" Lauren laughed unwittingly as she finished the set. "That you did!"

Tom's face turned red as Sophie cockily rode the line of indecency with her inside jokes.

"Okay it's your turn to come over and show us your stuff!" Sophie called out to Tom.

His stomach dropped as he realized he was being called out. Her sexual insinuation also seemed to be a warning not to cross her. There was nothing he could do but will his throbbing cock to settle down and join the girls.

"All right, I'll give it a shot. Then I need to get back to work."

Sophie handed him the weights and his hands dropped a bit as they were heavier than he expected.

"This is a great exercise for strengthening your pecs," Sophie explained. "Especially so your little man boobs don't flop around too much."

"Sophie!" Lauren said with an exasperated voice, playfully smacking at her friend with a giggle. "Ignore her, Dad. All of us have learned to shrug off her gross sense of humor."

Tom faked a laugh then laid back, grasped the weights and pushed the weights out to the sides. He began to lift his arms like wings, as he had seen the girls do. Except his arms barely moved. His shoulders began to shake. He summoned an inner well of strength and the dumbbells finally rose, eventually clanking above his head.

"One," Sophie said with a skeptical tone.

He lowered his arms again and began a new upward journey, this one more difficult than the last. His face turned red, both from the exertion and the realization that not only was Sophie much stronger than him, Lauren was too.

"Two."

He was determined to make it to at least five to prove Sophie wrong. As he lowered his arms again, he suddenly realized he went too low. He felt an uncomfortable stretch in his chest muscles, and he began to groan. The strain abruptly disappeared as Sophie deftly snatched the weights from his hands, saving him from possible injury.

"Maybe weights just aren't your thing," Sophie said in a mock sympathetic tone. "Let's do some floor exercises instead."

Tom sat up on the bench and began to object but Sophie cut him off.

"Work can wait, your training is more important in the grand scheme of things. Both of you get down on the mats on your backs."

Tom reluctantly followed her order and laid down on one of the yoga mats a couple feet from Lauren.

"Okay, first we're gonna do some weighted crunches to focus on tightening up your abs. This should help you hold in your gut better," Sophie explained, turning toward Tom. "Start by pulling your knees up into a right angle, then hold them together."

She handed a set of ten-pound hand weights to Lauren, then gave Tom a set of fives. The insinuation that he could handle less weight stung, even if it was probably true.

Then Sophie knelt down between them at the bottom of the mats, spread her legs and put one knee on each of their nearest sneakers to pin them down, with Tom to her left. She rested her forearms on their knees and straightened her back so the crop top tightened across her bulging breasts. Tom flinched slightly at her touch, realizing it had been a week since they had physical contact. His cock began to harden again as he saw the symmetrical shape of her mounds traced through the shirt. Constrained by his underwear, his erect penis jutted down between his upraised legs.

"Okay, hold the weights above your chest. Now lift up your head and shoulders. Your head should get about a foot off the floor. Then back down. Good, again."

Tom struggled immediately. His stomach muscles felt like they were going to cramp from the unfamiliar effort. Lauren meanwhile was sailing easily though the task. Tom felt a sense of jealousy rising as his daughter once again outperformed him. By the third crunch he could barely rise up. Sophie grabbed the weights away.

"It's okay, keep going. You're probably stiff," Sophie said encouragingly.

She set down the weights next to his legs. As she brought her hands back up, she slipped her hand under his legs and lightly brushed his erection.

"Yep," Sophie said, seemingly affirming his technique.

Tom coughed to cover up a surprised yelp. Then she pulled the bottom of his thigh out to the side and let go so it jiggled back and forth, demonstrating his flabbiness.

"I know it's hard," Sophie consoled. "Well not for Lauren. At least I don't think?"

His body went rigid as he realized her taboo insinuation.

"No, I'm good," Lauren answered. "I'm at 15, when should I stop?"

"20 should be good," Sophie responded. "You don't need show up your dad even further."

"Hey, I'm not..." Lauren started to say.

"I know, girlfriend. I'm just teasing. He likes it when I tease him."

As she said it she leaned her breast into his knee and discretely brushed his cock again with her hand. His seed almost erupted and his body contorted slightly. He suspected the only reason he didn't cum was that he had masturbated only 30 minutes earlier. He fell back down from his fifth crunch and stayed down.

When Lauren finished her reps, Sophie stood and walked out the door, returning after a moment with Tom's laptop. She sat on the weight bench and began typing.

"I'm making a Google spreadsheet to keep track of your training progress," Sophie explained. "Crunches: five. What was your weight this morning?"

"214," Tom answered.

Sophie made a tsk-tsk sound with her tongue. "You need to cut the carbs and fat if this is going to work. No more burgers and fries, mister," she added cutely. "Ok I invited myself to the sheet so I can monitor your training. You'll need to fit this into your daily regimen."

He started to speak but Sophie continued.

"Ok my turn! I'll need both of you to help."

She set down the computer, laid down on one of the mats with her knees up and looked at Tom.

"Come over here and put your knees on my feet," she instructed Tom, who eagerly complied. "Now Lauren come over and sit on my hands."

Sophie held her hands up above her chest, forming a seat with her upraised palms. Lauren straddled Sophie's torso and sat down facing Tom.

"It's ok, you can give me all your weight, Lauren," Sophie said. "Your dad just needs to lean in to help counterbalance."

Tom leaned forward and put his hands on Sophie's knees. His erect cock poked at the tight gap between her bare calves. His mind flashed with the memory of being in a similar position with his cock trapped between her feet, looking into her eyes. Except now he was looking straight at his daughter's pretty face.

Lauren gave him an incredulous look, shrugged her shoulders and giggled softly as if to say, "I know this is weird but let's just play along."

Tom held Lauren's gaze as she slowly rose in the air above him, until she was looking down on him. He had an odd sensation that she was not only stronger than him, but taller. He observed that Sophie was lifting Lauren's entire body weight - when he couldn't even manage without weight. A wave of emotion hit him as his physical inferiority to both the girls was reinforced. He leaned harder into Sophie's legs.

When Lauren lowered back down, Tom determined not to look up at her. Instead he kept his eyes facing forward. This time her breasts approached his face with each crunch. He couldn't help looking for a moment as he discerned their shape through the t-shirt. Then he quickly averted his gaze downward. During the next reps he noticed that the repeated up and down motion reminded him of slow, sensual sex. Like she was riding cowgirl on Sophie's face. He ground his cock into Sophie's calves reflexively, his face turning red with guilt. He couldn't believe he was thinking of his daughter in this way.

When Sophie passed 10 reps, her legs split slightly and his cock slipped between her muscular calves. Her legs clamped together again, squeezing his pulsating member. He sucked in a breath at the sudden sensation.

"Everything okay Dad?" Lauren asked with concern.

"Yeah, just a bit of indigestion I think," he responded with the first excuse he could think of.

As he said it, Sophie flexed her calf muscles, squeezing his little penis. He almost came with the surprise but managed to just hold it together. He was tempted to begin pumping between her legs, but he knew Lauren would see. He had to remain still.

Then he felt her flex again, slowly in rhythm with her reps, then faster. He tried to avoid the view of Lauren but found the safest place to look was her face. He was in danger of letting go as 15 reps approached. Then Sophie's legs opened again and his balls fell through the gap. She squeezed hard and all thoughts of orgasm were squelched with the sudden pain. He sensed it was his punishment for looking at his daughter. He tried desperately to keep his face stoic to avoid Lauren noticing.

When Sophie lay back from her final crunch, Lauren's body began to rise again, this time straight up on Sophie's extended arms.

"Ssssssss..." Sophie let out a controlled breath with the upward motion.

"Oh my!" Lauren giggled nervously as she became the weight for a bench press.

Tom's balls remained trapped in a steady vice grip but he was becoming accustomed to the pressure. His cock managed to throb again as he watched Sophie's display of raw power.

At the fifth rep, Sophie's feet unexpectedly began to rise and Tom's knees lifted with her feet. He quickly wrapped his arms around the back of her forelegs to maintain his balance. The inward pressure on his testicles eased slightly as she lifted him in unison with Lauren. He began to feel the urge to cum again as he watched his daughter rise and fall in front of him, excruciatingly aware that the most powerful person he had ever known was lifting both his weight and hers simultaneously. He willed himself to hold back and not orgasm in front of Lauren, squeezing Sophie's legs as hard as he could to divert his attention.

After five double reps, Sophie lifted Lauren up and to the back, enabling her to settle gently onto her feet. Tom remained balanced on her legs, parallel to the floor.

"You're bubble butt's totally cute, girlfriend! And super firm!" Sophie laughed, quickly swatting Lauren's ass as she stepped away. Then she turned her attention back to Tom, looking at his face hanging over her knees with a contemplative glare. "Hmm..."

For a moment he could feel her legs shift slightly, grinding his cock softly between them. He inhaled a sharp breath. Then she began to slowly tip him forward so his face approached hers. She had an eager look and he quickly got lost in her dreamy eyes. Her movement stopped and her brow furrowed as she turned her eyes left, then right. Tom followed them and realized her hands were upraised to the sides, palms up with fingers spread. Taking the cue, he released his grip around her forelegs and brought his hands to hers in an interlocking grip. He felt a sudden high as her larger hand closed around his while he floated in the air above her. Her calves ground his cock slightly again. Then with a sudden burst, her shins slid back as her hands pushed. In a flash, her feet were in his crotch, pressing his groin on either side of his cock. Her legs straightened and he was magically flying above her, held steadily between her feet and hands.