Tall Sophie Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He recalled falling into her armpit, breathing in her essence, and reflexively humping her leg until he almost came.

S: what were the best parts?

T: I definitely loved standing up, deep arches, straddling the saddle, flying high...then soles crushing down, pumping hard and slow on both pedals at maximum resistance.

He visualized her arches covering his face, pressuring him to stand up, then her foreleg between his thighs, pushing up, lifting him off the floor over and over. Her remembered the sensation of his cock trapped between her feet, then how he pumped slowly through her tightly squeezed soles.

S: how did it make you feel?

T: I was in a frenzy. Hotter than I've ever felt. Practically pleading with my instructor to let me finish. Then I saw it. She was totally soaked through. The fact that she was just as hot as me was a huge inspiration. I could sense the sweet smell of victory, I was so close.

He had almost died when Sophie spread her knees to reveal a wet spot in the crotch of her pantyless white spandex shorts. The scent of her sex drove him wild and was now deeply imprinted in his brain.

S: what happened next?

T: She looked at me. I swear she understood everything I was feeling. Souls connected. Everything came full circle. She took down the resistance and I started pumping as fast as I could. I really let loose, giving in, losing control. The finish was the greatest euphoria I've ever felt.

S: wow you're making me hot just thinking about it

S: sounds like you're ready for it to come right now

T: I really am. I do truly appreciate your inspiration to make it happen.

S: so you know it's a little different when you do it alone

S: still worthwhile but not quite as exhilarating

S: doing it together is way better

(Pause)

S: there's an amazing place I can take you

S: I want you to come with me

S: soon

S: do you want to come with me?

T: Yes.

S: you just need to ask

T: May I come with you?

S: yes

He reached one hand down and pinched his rock-hard member through his pants. He was so on edge...one touch is all it took. He shut his eyes as a wave of pleasure hit him. He squeezed rhythmically with his fingers, coaxing out spurt after spurt into his underwear. His breath wavered unevenly as his body shivered. He felt a wet spot form on his dress pants. When he finally came down, he opened his eyes and looked at his phone. Sophie had only just written again.

S: hmmmm

S: maybe I should update the secret password?

T: Yeah.

T: That seems logical in context.

S: LMFAO

(Pause)

S: done

S: anyway logon and start the ride exactly at 8

S: school is about to start and that letch of a math teacher is looking at me

S: wonder why ;-)

(Pause)

S: oh one last thing

S: (sorry I can tell you probably don't like all this in writing)

S: I want you to know I've never laid myself out so openly like this before

S: it's because I really feel something special is about to happen

(Pause)

S: anyway wherever it goes from here just remember I'll appreciate you helping me get it all off my chest

S: ok buh bye!

T: Thank you again.

S: ;-)

He sat gasping for breath for almost 5 minutes.

Then he looked up LMFAO. Laughing my fucking ass off. He silently congratulated himself for impressing her with his clever writing.

Then he re-read the last few lines again and pondered. Is she saying she's falling in love with me?

His body immediately warmed at the thought. He felt it happening too. She was the most amazing person to ever walk into his life.

Then a flash of reason hit him. And guilt. She knew he didn't want it in writing. The last part was simply too much. He impulsively deleted their chat history.

He immediately regretted it. He realized he could have jerked off countless times reading the suggestive conversation. Plus, it was an act of futility given it was still on her phone and probably stored in the cloud somewhere.

Tom sighed at his unfortunate cognitive lapse. Then he went upstairs to change his pants so he could hurry to the office.

***

Tom sat on the weight bench in his guest cottage surveying the new fitness room. After arriving at work late in the morning, he left early to come home for the delivery and show them where to assemble the Peloton. None of his staff questioned his shortened day. Fortunately, he didn't have to cancel meetings with other executives which would have been more conspicuous. Nevertheless, he lost valuable time on several projects.

The guest cottage was nestled in a stand of trees across an expansive lawn from the house. He used a dining table in the kitchen area of the main room as his home office. From his position on the end of the weight bench in the corner of the fitness room he looked ahead through the room's

door-less entrance. He could see the profile of his Aeron office chair in front of his desk in the other room. Directly behind him was a tall bench press and squat rack, and to his left was a stand for barbell weight plates and three sizes of hand weights. To his right the entire wall was covered in floor to ceiling mirror panels, an indication that the prior owner had probably used the room for a similar purpose.

Tom looked with trepidation at the new Peloton. He had located it along the wall to the left of the doorway, facing the mirrors. Having adjusted the seat and handlebars, he now sat on the weight bench putting on his new cycling shoes. After figuring out the tightening mechanism, he stood and hobbled across the room to the bike, sat on the seat and fiddled with the pedals until he managed to clip in. Then he turned on the screen and clicked the option to logon to an existing account.

fthumper

4LilMe££e£

He grimaced at the indecent combination and chuckled to himself. If she only knew how many times I've actually made messes for her. The truth was he had no idea himself. All he knew was that he had thought only of Sophie every time he had masturbated since meeting her. He hadn't even visited a porn site since then.

He scanned Kendall Toole's most recent classes as Sophie had instructed and found what he guessed was the right one, 15 min HIIT Ride. He checked his iPhone and it was one minute before 8:00 pm. He waited until the exact hour and clicked to start the class.

A fit, attractive instructor appeared and gave a punchy motivational intro, then described the ride as featuring girl power anthems. In the background, a Britney Spears track started playing. Kendall moved on to a short monologue about the purpose of the numbers on the screen and how to use the resistance knob. Tom began pumping his legs slowly with the warm-up segment. Unexpectedly a window opened on the screen.

Toe2Toe24 would like to video chat with you.

He felt a sudden rush as he realized it was Sophie. He didn't even know the video feature existed. He grinned as he noted the double meaning of the username, describing both her competitive nature and how she had joined her toes together for a certain foot humper. If he had any uncertainty, the inclusion of her volleyball uniform number sealed the deal. His cock started to harden at the prospect of seeing her. He clicked OK.

His Helen of Troy appeared in a small window in the corner of the screen, her strikingly beautiful face and wide square shoulders in view.

"Hey teammate!" Sophie called out with a wide grin displaying her perfect white teeth.

Her light brown hair was swept back with a white cloth headband, curving down the sides of her head in a vintage 1960's look. She appeared to be wearing a maroon t-shirt.

"Well this is a pleasant surprise," he stammered, suddenly nervous.

"What do you think of the instructor?" Sophie asked. "Totally hot, huh?"

"Yeah she's quite pretty and very fit," he answered measuredly, careful not to draw a comparison Sophie.

"I thought she'd be to your taste," she responded smugly. "You need as much motivation as you can get. Although she probably won't be able to inspire you in every department."

As she said it, Sophie stood up on her pedals and her chest came into view. Her full, round breasts were held snugly by a maroon crop top t-shirt with "STANFORD" emblazoned in white capital letters in the shape of an arch. The bottom of the shirt draped over her boobs, forming a curtain that hung a few inches in front of her exposed abs. Tom's stomach fluttered and his cock fully hardened. He tried to follow Kendall's warm-up instructions but was distracted as Sophie began belting out the chorus of "...Hit Me Baby One More Time" in a strong, sultry singing voice.

She pedaled slowly as she sang, her hips swinging side to side. Her giant orbs jiggled enticingly while her ab muscles visibly flexed below. Tom remembered the naughty schoolgirl theme from the classic music video and the parallels struck him as apropos.

As the song began to wind down, Sophie lowered back into the seat and Tom complimented her.

"That's a hell of a singing voice!"

"I used to be the lead singer of a band. We actually got offered a record deal, but I decided I was bored with it," she said, rolling her eyes and shrugging her shoulders as if that sort of thing happened to her every day.

His mind raced with an image of Sophie on stage as a rock star. Was there anything she couldn't do? His thought was interrupted as the instructor called out tasks. For 30 seconds he had to increase pedal resistance while keeping a steady pace, then lower resistance again. His heart rate quickened and he began to feel sweat form on his brow.

Sophie looked like she was on a casual ride in the park, exerting almost no effort. She yawned and then raised her hands off the handlebars and up in the air. As she stretched, her chest came back into view and the crop top lifted up. The bottoms of her breasts were revealed, encased in a cream-colored bra.

"Do you like my t-shirt? It's totally vintage," she said in a bubbly voice. "They're recruiting me sooo hard to commit."

Lauren had mentioned that Sophie had an offer to play volleyball for Stanford. Everything about her was impressive. Tom leaned forward to look closer at her exposed bra in the small window, practically drooling on the screen. He was surprised when the pedals had their own momentum and he was nearly dragged off the seat. As he quickly sat up he saw Sophie's face back on the screen smirking.

"Remember to keep good posture while you ride," she deadpanned.

He continued following Kendall's instructions that now called for speeding up and slowing down intermittently. He felt increasingly winded and was sweating profusely. He wiped his face with a towel he had hung on the handlebars. Sophie continued to look unfazed as she began singing along with the next track, Lady Gaga's "Poker Face", sounding just like the pop star.

It turned him on to hear her sing to him. She playfully grabbed her chest just out of view as she sung about a hard pair. When she emphasized gambling being fun with her, he felt like the words were meant for him and all the chances he was taking. She sang about rough love being fun and he thought of how she physically dominated him, tossing him around like a rag doll. She truly had a powerful voice.

"You're really falling behind pace," Sophie chided as the song ended, jarring him from his thoughts. "You're practically at the bottom of the leaderboard."

He glanced at the window to the right and saw he was indeed at the bottom, 972 out of 1003 people in the class right now. A sense of inferiority and incapacity stabbed at him.

"This is really freaking hard," Tom gasped between breaths. "What is 'HIIT' anyway?"

"High intensity interval training," she explained. "Basically going up and down hills."

"Uughh!" Tom answered.

The instructor now had them doing 30 seconds of high resistance while standing up, then sitting back down in repetition.

"Maybe you could use a little more motivation?" Sophie said with a wink during one of the seated segments.

Without warning she flicked her shirt over her head and threw it to the side. Then she stood for the next simulated uphill. Tom fell forward into the screen as he saw her huge tits encased in a bra in the chat window. The cream-colored fabric was trimmed in lace. It looked familiar...it was the bra he had started to jerk off into three days ago!

He felt a tingle in his cock but it was soft with his blood pressure through the roof. His legs suddenly felt even weaker in his futile effort to follow along with the class. His pace was barely half that set by the instructor.

Sophie launched into singing the next track as they sat back down for a rest interval. He felt like she was speaking directly to him through the lyrics of Taylor Swift's "Blank Space". She really was showing him incredible things. He thought of how she somehow targeted him as an object of ridicule and pleasure. She did make it all a game, he was of first-generation wealth, a suit working at a bank, and she really could practically see what he was thinking. When she got to the line about making bad men good, she reversed good and bad with a wink.

They rose into standing position again and this time she smashed her breasts together with her upper arms, creating deep, enticing cleavage. Her nipples jutted out prominently through the thin fabric. All he could think of was stopping the ride so he could whip out his cock and jerk off. He fantasized about his cock sliding between her gorgeous tits. He knew it would fit all the way to the hilt from her seductive description that morning. Her skin looked creamy and he could see sweat forming. He imagined it lubricating the tight slit.

The class, including Sophie, lowered back to a seated position and took an extended rest on "flat ground". Sophie's sing-along continued and it pierced through him like a knife. He related to the sense of elation being worth the physical and mental trauma. She really did seem crazy at times. Her lips were the deep color of red fruit. She constantly flipped the script on him, putting him off balance. He truly worried she was a devil in the clothes of an angel.

As the song wound down with lyrics of boys wanting to be tormented, he realized he was barely pedaling. Sophie pulled off her cloth headband and shook out her luscious light brown hair.

"Ooh, I'm starting to feel it!" she said breezily. "I'm getting sooo wet."

As she said it, she raised her arms up and turned her head to sniff at one of her armpits. He leaned in close to the screen.

"Hmmmmm..." she sighed with a smile, seemingly in both contemplation and pleasure.

She lowered a hand and brought the headband to her armpit, making a show of wiping up her sweat. Then she dabbed her chest before switching hands and swabbing the perspiration under her other arm. He recalled the strong scent of her musk from when his nose was buried in the dampness under her arm. Slow pedaling had enabled his blood pressure to fall and his cock began to bulge. He pressed it into the seat as he leaned forward.

Then Sophie raised out of her seat and pressed her breasts together again. Her nipples looked even harder and larger. He realized he had never seen her bare breasts and he ached to gaze at their perfection.

"You know I'm kind of self-conscious about showing people my naked tits," she confided, reading his mind. "My nipples are just sooo much bigger than most girls. I don't know, maybe I should just embrace them and be proud of my...unique virtues."

As she said it, she raised a hand off the handlebar and traced a circle around her nipple with the back of her middle finger. Then she squeezed her areola over the bra cup, pushing her nipple further through the fabric toward the screen. Tom's cock began to throb as he imagined suckling at her huge teats, the abnormally large protrusions filling his mouth. He sensed a primal urge deep inside him, a thirst that could only be quenched at her bosom. His whole body tingled and he began to feel an urge to ejaculate.

Katy Perry's "Dark Horse" started and Sophie began singing again, perfectly matching the vocalist's tone. Every word seemed meant for him. Sophie really did know how vulnerable he was to her, that he couldn't resist her. She truly had limitless talents, there was nothing she couldn't do. She seemed to be warning him how dangerous she could be, yet the danger turned him on even more.

Tom had stopped pedaling, yet his breath was quickening. He reached for the waistband of his shorts and pulled it down. His small cock sprang out and he held it in his hand, below the Peloton camera's field of vision. He began to stroke with the familiar pop lyrics that suddenly took on deep new meaning.

He had made her his goddess, practically his singular focus in life. She warned him that she would surprise him and that once he crossed over he couldn't turn back.

As the first chorus ended, she reached her arms behind her back and her bra straps slipped down her arms. His whole body suddenly felt weak as all his senses channeled on the small chat window. Her nipples remained frustratingly below the field of vision but he could see the curve of her natural cleavage and the clear, smooth skin on the tops of her mounds. He stroked harder and faster, leaning as close to the screen as he could.

She spoke of levitation and he visualized her lifting him in the air, taking control. He sensed the weightless feeling that only she could give him. She told him it was in the palm of his hand and he was suddenly certain she knew his hand was on his cock. She asked him yes or no.

"Yes!" he cried. Then remembered, "May I please?"

"...give it up to me."

His cum squirted out in a rope, leaving a line down the center of the screen, top to bottom all the way down to the handlebars. The next jet sprayed all over the resistance knob and crossbar. The remainder dribbled down over the chain guard and onto the floor mat. The ride had entered the cool down period.

"Hehe your camera is all blurry!" Sophie laughed. "And you're panting like a dog, but you're totally at the bottom of the leaderboard. See how much you need my training? Anyway, gotta go. I'll send some instructions soon."

She began to stand and Tom leaned in again. He let out a disappointed sigh when the window disappeared before her tits came fully into view.

He looked back at the pretty instructor as she gave her closing motivational speech. He hadn't looked at her once since Sophie came on.

***

Tom walked back to his office from a lunch meeting with his CEO. He was lost in thought, replaying the debate they just had about likely movements of the British currency with the next phase of Brexit on the horizon. They were considering a large hedge.

"You have a package on your desk," his assistant Michelle called out as he walked by, interrupting his train of thought. "I didn't open it since it was marked private."

Upon entering he scanned his desk and noticed a padded envelope with the logo of a same-day courier service. A plain white envelope was stuck to the outside. There was no sender listed, just a sticker that read "Private - Sensitive Material Enclosed".

He opened the envelope and removed a folded sheet of paper. It had a familiar scent, a hint of jasmine. It was a handwritten note.

Congratulations on your first Peloton ride! I could tell how much you loved it even if you didn't finish. Or did you? LOL