Tall Tina's First Time

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Every inch of my seven feet one body went rigid and my heart raced in my chest. Was Max asking me out, to see a movie? I had never been asked on a date before, mainly as few guys wanted to date a giantess, and none in my home town it seemed.

Max looked at my stunned expression and said, "I mean, we can go as friends. I'm not sure if you already have a boyfriend."

"No, I don't have a boyfriend," I managed to say in a small voice. "Yes, I'd love to go to the movies with you tonight. And I was thinking about seeing that new movie too."

Max looked really happy. "That's great, no jealous boyfriend to kick my ass for me," he joked. "So 'Earthquake Resort' it is for tonight." He again laughed. "Unless you'd prefer to tag along with our parents, going to the black tie restaurant and then on to the opera."

"No, definitely the cinema please," I said.

A stuffy restaurant and then an opera over three hours in length was definitely not my idea of fun on a Saturday night. But an evening going out for dinner and an exciting movie with a young guy who I really liked despite only having met yesterday was. And as we strolled along the golf course while our fathers and their associates played their game, I felt like I was floating on a cloud. Finally, at age 18 I was going on a date. That's if my parents weren't a problem about it.

*

Dad was perfectly fine with Max and I going to a movie together. "Great Tina, you and Max have fun but come straight home and don't stay out too late," my father said as Max and I told him about our plans for the evening, my father using a soda syphon to fix Mr. and Mrs. Walsh drinks after we returned from the golf course.

With Dad taking his car tonight driving Mom and Mr. and Mrs. Walsh there was only one option for transport -- Mom's car. Nervously, I approached her as she disinfected the kitchen phone, something she did daily. This wasn't always the case, but Mom had seen a report on the TV news that telephones on average carried more germs than a toilet seat, so now every component of it -- the receiver, the dial and the chord -- were cleaned every day with hospital strength disinfectant.

My mother fixed me a glare with her cold blue eyes as with increasing nerves I tried to sound casual about asking permission to borrow the car for Max and I to go and see a movie. Mom raised her eyebrows when I mentioned that I was going with Max, and I played it down to make it sound like we were just going as friends, and no different than Donna and I going to the cinema together. She continued to stare at me, but then to my amazement reached into her purse and handed me the keys.

"Thanks Mom," I said excitedly, but Mom cut me short.

"Don't thank me Tina, just remember that I want money to cover the gas you use, the seat is to be in the right position when you get back, the radio to the correct station and at the right volume and if anything gets spilled, scratched or damaged then you can forget about borrowing the car again until the end of 1979, young lady."

It seemed best just to agree with my mother, at least she had let me borrow the car. Deciding what to wear, I eventually decided on a green sweater, a long green skirt with pink flowers that came down to my ankles and a pair of sandals. Wearing my long red hair loose, I met up with Max who wore a long-sleeved blue shirt with a white pattern, blue flared trousers and black shoes.

"You look so nice Tina, green really suits you with your red hair," Max said as I came downstairs and he greeted me in in the foyer.

I blushed at his praise. "Thanks Max, you look really nice too."

Going out to Mom's car in the garage, I got into the driver's side, pushing the seat right back as I always had to do when driving any car, and in the passenger seat Max had to push the seat all the way forward. Driving down the road to the cinema, I felt a bit self-conscious as it always looked slightly ridiculous me driving a car way too small for a person of my height, but as usual Max was a perfect gentleman and didn't look or laugh and I relaxed as we listened to the radio. The cheerful and catchy sounds of The Bee Gees, The Bay City Rollers and The Captain and Tennille filled the car on our journey to the cinemas, and I was feeling pretty good as I parked the car, and we got out and walked inside.

At the cinema complex there was a really great café and as usual on Friday and Saturday nights it did a busy trade due to the high number of cinema patrons. Max and I got a booth and enjoyed hot dogs, French fries and milkshakes before our movie was to start, listening to the songs other customers were playing on the juke box in the corner.

We were getting some funny looks from other people in the café and those going to the cinemas as might be expected given our differing heights, but oddly we were not the only dissimilar couple going to see 'Earthquake Resort' tonight. In the queue in front of us were five young African-American youths, of various heights and I guess aged from about 19 down to about 14, who with their enormous Afros could well have been a tribute act for the Jackson Five, and everywhere the young men looked there seemed to be a strange couple.

At the head of the queue was a girl who looked very clean cut and conservative with her neat blonde hair and glasses and prim style of dress, but she held hands with a boyfriend who was full on punk in his hairstyle and clothing. He looked as though he had jumped on a plane from London at flown across the Atlantic this morning, and his appearance certainly attracted plenty of attention from everyone, with the punk rock scene emerging in the United Kingdom, but not so much America.

Then there was another young couple who were holding hands, the boyfriend as skinny as a greyhound, and the girlfriend while very pretty facially close to about 250 pounds. The boy could have been Stan Laurel's grandson, and the girl Oliver Hardy's granddaughter given the weight difference.

And of course, in the line behind them stood the 4 foot 11 Max and the 7 foot 1 me, the young guys trying not to look behind themselves and trying too hard to talk about the weather or sports. After buying our tickets, two sodas and a small popcorn, we went into the cinemas, where it was a bit awkward to know where to sit. Being so short, Max was used to sitting at the front of the cinema, being so tall I was used to sitting at the back, but eventually we were able to find some seats close to the center of the theater in the same row as the five African-American guys. The seats were perfect, as I wasn't blocking anyone else's view, nor was Max having his view of the screen blocked by taller patrons.

After the advertisements, the movie started and straight away it was clear that this 'Earthquake Resort' was a great choice of movie. Set on an island off the coast of Florida, it concerned a new resort built to accommodate thousands of tourists at the height of summer with all the attractions and luxuries on tap, but was in fact poorly constructed with plenty of corners cut to meet the budget and time constraints.

Of course disaster wasn't far away on the busiest week of the year when an earthquake struck just off the coast, destroying much of the resort's structure and an associated tsunami causing even more damage. With one wing of the resort above sea level ablaze and being completely consumed by fire, other parts of the resort falling apart and further tsunamis rolling in due to aftershocks, the survivors whose numbers steadily declined the further the movie progressed soon had other problems. One was a heavy rainstorm which with thunder and lightning, strong winds and massive seas that prevented rescue from the Navy and Coastguard from mainland Florida, and the other problem was sharks. Swept in by the tsunamis, the sharks soon found an ideal food source to gorge themselves upon; the dwindling band of survivors.

It was an exciting, engaging movie that had both Max and I on the edge of our seats at times, but just as exciting was something far simpler grounded in the real world of the cinema. Sharing our popcorn, Max and I felt our fingers touching as we reached into the tub at the same time, and each time we did deep inside my panties I would feel my clitoris tingling. Then as we finished the popcorn our hands touched again, and without a word our fingers intertwined and soon we were sitting holding hands in the cinema.

The simple act of holding hands with Max drove me wild. I had never done it before, never been on a date, and had never had a boyfriend. Holding hands with Max made me enjoy the movie so much more, and as we stood up and exited the cinema when the movie came to an end and the credits rolled, we were still holding hands as we went into the lobby, the African-American guys looking in amazement at the tall redheaded giantess holding hands with the short brown haired guy.

While I wanted to stay holding hands with Max all night, I couldn't for one simple reason, I needed to use the bathroom. "I just need the ladies' room," I said, indicating the door.

"So do I," said Max. We both stopped and laughed, and Max clarified what he meant. "Sorry, I meant the men's room, don't worry I'm not going to follow you in there."

Max went into the men's room and I went into the women's bathroom. Sitting on the toilet in a stall, my long floral skirt hitched up and my white full-brief panties down around my ankles, my feminine excitement hampered me. Each time I wiped my bottom, I would feel my toilet paper tickling my pussy and sticking to my aroused vulva, before I dragged it backwards to my anus.

Finishing and flushing the toilet, I pulled up my panties and exited the stall. Washing my hands at the sink, my imagination was running wild. My parents and Max's parents were out at dinner followed by an opera of over three hours long. They weren't getting back any time soon. Kevin was at the overnight camp, and Wendy wouldn't be home for ages. No doubt after the night at the disco she and her boyfriend would be enjoying themselves, really, really, really enjoying themselves.

With the house to ourselves until at least midnight, would Max and I be able to enjoy ourselves the same way as my older sister and her boyfriend? I hoped so, but at the same time I reminded myself that it might be a bit unrealistic, Max was a perfect gentleman. And maybe he wouldn't want to risk getting into the panties of the teenage daughter of the family with whom he and his parents were staying for the weekend?

Drying my hands, I exited the female toilets to see Max waiting patiently for me, and we went back to the car, me driving us home on a beautiful night with the dark sky filled with stars and a big harvest moon. After making sure everything was just fine with Mom's car and therefore saving me from her probable wrath tomorrow morning, Max and I headed inside.

"I'll just put some music on the hi-fi," I said, Max following me into the living room as I took a cassette out of its case, turned on the hi-fi and inserted it, pressing play.

Max was impressed. "Wow, your hi-fi plays cassettes," he said. "Ours only plays records."

"Mom and Dad updated it last year," I said. "The last one was practically an antique, like a gramophone."

"When I want to play cassettes I have to use my tape recorder," said Max, as we sat down on the couch next to each other. "My parents aren't into modern technology for the house. One of my friends in New York, his family have a microwave oven. It's amazing, but my parents weren't into the idea at all."

I laughed. "I'd like you to try and convince Mom that having something that uses radioactivity in the house is a good idea. One of Kevin's friends has this video game console, where you can play ping pong. The boys are always playing it, or going to the arcade to play games. I think they're getting a bit addicted."

Max nodded. "It's like my cousins, my aunt and uncle bought this Betamax, where you can record your favorite TV shows and watch them back. It's complicated though, they tried to show me how you program it and set the timer, and they may as well have been telling me how to program Voyager 1 and Voyager 2 at NASA."

"I wish I had a video of 'Earthquake Resort' so I could watch it whenever I liked," I said. "I really enjoyed that movie."

"Me too, apart from one thing," said Max.

"What's that?"

"That the annoying spoiled rich girl blonde girl Jo who screamed, cried and put everyone else in danger got through in the end, and Amy the really nice girl who ran the kids' club at the resort got swept away and eaten by a shark when she was saving those two kids."

I laughed. "Yeah, I noticed that, talk about unfair. I felt like slapping Jo silly half the time the way she carried on."

"I felt like slapping her too," said Max. He laughed. "Well, in my case I would probably have had to slap her around the knees, the actress who played her was pretty tall."

"And sharks. Why did Amy have to get eaten by a shark? Sharks are terrifying."

Max nodded. "Yeah, they are. But in my case I need to worry about crocodiles and alligators more."

"How's that?"

Max explained. "A crocodile or alligator will always target and attack the smallest person in the group. Apparently it's so they expend less energy catching and subduing their prey and can consume it more easily. They're very cunning."

I had never heard this before and was amazed. "Really?"

"Really, we learned it in biology," Max affirmed. "So if I go to the Everglades, I need to make sure that I take the seven dwarfs or a couple of Munchkins with me."

Again, I laughed along with Max. "I guess I'd be the last survivor then."

"Probably," Max agreed. "But if I were you, I wouldn't go to Florida, South America, Australia, Africa or Asia to test out that theory."

The thought of being grabbed, killed and eaten by a crocodile or alligator was not an appealing one. "I wouldn't risk it."

"Perhaps after getting rescued Jo went for a walk by a river and met an alligator?" Max suggested with a mischievous look in his eyes.

"Do you think so?" I smirked.

"We can only hope," said Max. "Or maybe at the moment she's getting chased through the Pine Barrens by the Jersey Devil? But then again, maybe it would be scared off by her screams and run away, or your brother and his friends would probably come to her rescue."

"When I was a kid I was terrified of the Jersey Devil," I admitted. "Wendy used to scare me about it, and I would be lying in bed listening to noises outside in the night, thinking it was the Jersey Devil lurking in the darkness. Sometimes I would worry it was downstairs roaming around while we were upstairs. And when I needed to use the toilet during the night I would be in a state of terror on my way to the bathroom, while I was in there and on my way back."

"That's pretty bad," observed Max. "I mean it's one thing to try and scare your brothers or sisters as a joke, it's natural, but to keep on doing it even though you were really scared sounds like bullying to me. Funny thing, when you hear the name Wendy you think of a kind and loving big sister, like the girl from Peter Pan."

"Obviously JM Barrie never met my sister," I sighed. "Yeah, Wendy has always bullied me, she gets it from Mom. Sometimes I can't seem to do anything right with Mom. Then there's the kids at school, I really learned the meaning of the word bullying there."

"You got bullied at school?" Max sounded surprised.

"For being so tall," I said. "When we were kids Donna and I stuck together, she has scoliosis and had to wear a back brace and they used to give her a hard time about that. Actually, please don't tell Donna I told you about her having scoliosis when you meet her, she's kind of self-conscious about it."

"Don't worry, I won't say anything," Max assured me. "But I'm sure they don't bully you now?"

"Not as intense as elementary school or junior high, but I still get teased," I said.

"I know how you feel," Max said. "When I was really young, I was an angry little kid. The other kids would tease me for being short calling me a midget or a shrimp, and I would get mad and try to fight them."

Max was such a funny guy and a gentleman that I found this hard to believe. "I can't believe you were like that."

"I was," Max assured me. "I was like an angry ant, a yappy, snappy little dog or a little shrew, with a big chip on my shoulder. I kept wishing I would grow taller and my parents would assure me I would in time, but then my pediatrician said there was no way I would ever grow any taller than five feet as an adult, so I got even angrier. But fighting boys who bullied me got me nowhere, except in trouble at school and with my parents, and getting my ass handed to me on a plate quite a few times by the other boys. It was like an angry cat trying to fight five big dogs at once, it never ended well."

"So what happened to change you?"

"I realized that there was nothing I could do about my height or rather my lack of height, and began to embrace it. I would make jokes about how Snow White was babysitting me on the weekend or that I was one of Karen's dolls that came to life. I would say how I was originally from the Eastern region of Oz or I would dress in a mouse costume for a costume party, things like that. Soon the other kids would laugh along with me and I started to make friends with them, it was better than getting into fights all the time and getting my ass kicked. Even now I just laugh off things when they happen, like in the summer at Coney Island a ride attendant asked if I was old enough to go on one of the roller coasters without a parent or guardian. I found it funny."

"I tried making jokes about my height when I was younger," I said. "I thought that the other kids would laugh along and we'd be friends. But they didn't laugh, they didn't even laugh at me, and even now they still don't like me, boys and girls."

Max shook his head. "That's really bad, and it's their problem if they want to be like that. Girls can be bitchy, but I thought the boys might be a bit nicer. You're really pretty."

My fair skin blushed and I giggled. "Thanks for the compliment, but I'm not pretty. Wendy is the pretty one in the family. None of the boys at school have ever asked me on a date or anything like that."

"You are really pretty Tina, you're one of the prettiest girls I've ever met," Max assured me, taking hold of my hand like he had done in the cinemas. "I just find it hard to believe that no boy has ever liked you enough to ask you out before."

"Well there is this one guy who likes me," I said. "He's had a crush on me for years, and his greatest dream is to go to homecoming or prom with me."

"Then you should go to homecoming and prom with him," said Max.

I shook my head and laughed. "He's Donna's younger brother, he's 14 and he goes to junior high."

Max laughed. "In that case, I definitely wouldn't go to prom or homecoming with him. Not unless you wanted the police to turn up and say, 'Miss, we need to ask you some questions,' ..."

"Definitely don't want that," I affirmed.

"If I went to your high school, I'd definitely be asking you to homecoming and prom," said Max, looking into my eyes while holding my hand. "I know we've known each other for a day, but I really like you Tina Cooper, there's just something about you."

My heart was racing and I tried not to sound overly excited as I said, "I really like you too Max, you're smart, funny, handsome ..."

It was true. Donna had met her boyfriend Frankie at the DMV when he had just passed his test and Donna had just gotten her learner's permit. Donna had described that instant spark between them, and it was something I thought I would never experience for myself, but now I had met Max I was feeling the same way.