Tall Tina's First Time

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Never once, and you're the amazing one," I said, as I felt one of Max's legs against my upper thigh.

We turned over and kissed, Max's hand stroking my bare breasts as he removed the semen filled condom from his dick, me very impressed by all the ejaculate in the contraceptive.

"Our fun isn't over yet," he said. "Don't forget, it's shower time now for both of us."

Both of us leaped off the bed, Max seeing my vagina as we did so, and got our nightwear, me my oversize cartoon cat tee-shirt and a pair of fresh white panties with pink panties, Max his tee-shirt and boxer shorts. Holding hands as we walked stark naked to the bathroom I had to reach down and Max up, but we joined hands effectively and while not as overtly sexual as intercourse, the simple act of holding hands made me feel pretty good between my legs.

Entering the bathroom, we both looked at the toilet, then at each other, before deciding that the events of this morning, Max walking me while I was on the toilet thanks to my failure to lock the door, was best left unspoken about.

Running the shower, we leaped under the warm water, washing away the sweat and my vaginal wetness, Max obviously enjoying watching me washing my pussy, my red pubic hair filled with suds and bubbles, soapy water running down my long legs to my bare feet. When we kissed in the shower I had to bend down to make out with Max, and another time I bent over in front of him, giving him a great view of my buttocks, vagina and anus.

Rinsing off, Max and I dried off and dressed, me pulling up my flowery full-brief teen panties then my over-sized tee-shirt, and Max put on his boxer shorts and his own tee-shirt. We stood barefoot at the sink, Max's head not even reaching my breasts as we brushed our teeth together.

"Tonight was the best night of my life," Max declared. "You're everything I ever wanted in a girl Tina."

"How's that?" I asked, my mouth full of toothpaste.

"Four things," Max said. He looked down at the floor at my bare feet. "One, you have pretty feet, and you like having them played with. Two, you've got red hair, and I love redheads, they're the prettiest. And three, you're really tall."

Now I was amazed. "You like really tall girls -- like me?"

Max grinned. "Well, in my position there would be a problem if I didn't, I'd have a pretty lonely life that's for sure given most girls are taller than me. But I do like really tall girls like you."

"That's incredible," I said.

Max was in his mischievous mood. "One big advantage of being a short guy when there's a really tall girl around is you can do this."

Max lay down on the bathroom floor between my feet and ankles, staring up between my legs and perving at my floral panties. "Stop it!" I giggled, feigning indignation.

The laughing Max got up off the floor and said, "I'd better make the most of that. You never know, I might be a giant trapped in the body of a dwarf, this time next year I might be taller than you and then I won't be able to do that anymore."

"How can you be a giant trapped in a dwarf's body?" I asked.

"There was this guy from Austria about 60 or so years ago," said Max. "Adam Rainer was his name. He was an actual dwarf who was only four feet when he was 18. I'm not a dwarf, I'm an inch too tall, but lots of people think I am one. Anyway, in Rainer's case he suddenly started growing rapidly and in a few years was well over seven feet tall. He's the only person in medical history to be both a dwarf and a giant."

"You're joking?" I said, absolutely amazed.

"No bullshit," Max assured me. "Look him up at the library some time. So if I grow up to be a giant, then I'll be in trouble, no more much taller girls to lust over."

Again I smiled. "And what was number four?"

Max looked sincere and serious as he said, "Tina, you really are the most amazing girl I've ever met in my life. When I think about you, I get this special feeling I can't really describe, like there's something special between us. I hope I'm not scaring you off saying this?'

Far from scaring me away, Max was describing the same way I felt towards him. True, we had only met yesterday but there was something indescribable between us. "I know what you mean, I feel the same way," I said.

"My worst nightmare would be to go back to New York on Sunday afternoon and for us to never see each other again," said Max. "You live in New Jersey, I'm from New York, people commute for work further distances, it's not like I'm from Oregon or California. It's our school homecoming dance in a few weeks, how would you like to come along as my partner?"

"I'd love to go to your dance with you," I said. "We've got our own homecoming dance coming up soon, how about you be my partner for that?"

"It's a date, well two dates," said Max, both of us leaving the bathroom holding hands, Max cheekily reaching under my shirt to touch my panties, me enjoying his touch to my underwear and feeling like I was floating on a cloud.

After removing all evidence of the sexual shenanigans before our parents returned, Max and I shared a sensual good night kiss, before Max saw me into my bed, me slipping my bare feet under the covers and Max giving me a kiss on the forehead, before going to his own room.

Our parents returned five minutes later, both of us feigning sleep before falling asleep for real, neither Mom nor Dad nor Mr. and Mrs. Walsh having the slightest clue what their teenage daughter and son had done earlier.

*

"You did do it, come on Tina you can tell me!" Donna stood in front of me, both of us dressed in our Sunday best dresses we wore to church, out of earshot of everyone. Max had met Donna and her family and they got along really well, but the perceptive Donna had picked up that something had gone on between Max and me.

"No Donna, we just hung out together and went to a movie together ..." I said, but Donna knew me too well.

"Tina, I can see it in your face and in Max's face, there's no fooling me," Donna asserted, and at the same time I could see her imagining the very different Max and I having sex together.

"Well, maybe a little bit," I said shyly, before Donna embraced me.

"Congratulations, how did it feel?"

"Exciting and special," I said.

Donna nodded in affirmation. "Your first time is always special, and you always remember it. But there's one thing you need to do."

"What's that?"

"Get your ass into the confession booth young lady, and give Father McKinley something really interesting to hear."

We laughed and embraced again, and went back to our families. Kevin returned around noon, but around three came the moment I had been dreading, when Max and his parents would have to return home to New York.

"Dad, would it be okay if I came with you to New York with the Walsh's?" I asked. "I can keep you company on the drive back."

Dad nodded. "Sure Tina that will be okay."

I climbed into the back of the car with Max and his mother, Mr. Walsh in the front passenger seat and Dad driving. I felt sad when the Twin Towers of the World Trade Center came into view as I knew New York was not far away now and the wonderful weekend would be over. But then again, it would not be a one off. Max and I would be seeing much more of each other in coming weeks. It wasn't like we would never see each other again.

Having dropped off the Walsh family at their Long Island home, Dad drove home, me now in the front passenger seat and while sad that Max had gone home for now, I was also feeling far better about life than I had in years.

*

The odd looks Max and I got at the cinema when we watched the movie together were something we had to get used to. Donna and her boyfriend Frankie aside, the others in our class were stunned when 'Tall Tina' not only turned up to the homecoming dance with a boyfriend, but a boyfriend who measured only four feet eleven.

It was a similar story for the homecoming dance at Max's school, and was repeated each time we were seen together, such as for each other's proms and high school graduations in June 1978. Of course, these were not the only times we were together during our senior year of high school, we had lots of fun going out places for dates, walking around hand in hand and very much in love. Again, lots of odd looks from other people at a guy under five feet with a girlfriend over seven feet, but neither of us cared less, we were together and in love and that was all that mattered.

Of course, a lot of our fun took place behind closed doors for nobody else to see. We had sex in the cowgirl position, me lowering my pussy down over Max's groin to take his cock, and another time we tried doggy style. Max had to stand behind and me really lean forward for him to screw me in that position, but we made it work.

Another time at Thanksgiving we had some alone time, but I had my period and obviously I couldn't make myself available to Max, so I gave him a head job instead, drinking the semen that Max ejaculated into my mouth when I brought him to orgasm.

The strange looks we got as teenagers continued on as we went to college, and at our wedding in 1982 I don't think anyone had ever seen a bride over seven feet tall and a groom under five feet tall. Likewise, I don't think the obstetrician and maternity ward nurses knew what to think in 1985, 1988 and 1991 when our eldest daughter, son and youngest daughter were born, a short father holding the hand of his giantess wife as she went through labor and gave birth to three healthy babies. And our daughters and sons all grew to six feet, halfway between the heights of their mother and father.

Donna and Frankie of course found their own happily ever after, got married after college and had kids. Kevin grew up and got married and had kids, while Donna's younger brother Joey eventually lost his crush on me and also got married when he grew up. My bitchy sister Wendy and Max's equally bitchy sister Karen also married their boyfriends and had kids, and Max was proven right, the two did become best friends.

Max's parents and my Dad were a little surprised at first to learn that Max and I were dating, but they all warmed to the idea. Mom never really liked Max as a son-in-law or as the father to three of her grandchildren, but Mom was Mom and she never really liked anyone all that much, spending most of her time worrying about keeping germs out of her house. There's no changing some people, and my Mom was a prime example of that.

As for me, I often thought back to that magical weekend in the fall of 1977 which had changed my life forever, my lonely seven foot one inch giantess finding her perfect match in the four feet eleven form of Max. We were physically a most dissimilar couple, but looks didn't matter to us. We were soulmates meant to be together and very happily married, and the parents of three great kids. You could not wish for more.

THE END -- PLEASE RATE AND COMMENT.