Tall Tina's First Time

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Max leaned upwards and I lowered my head down and we kissed on the lips. It was shallow at first, but then we leaned back on the couch, French-kissing more deeply. Our tongues intertwined, and I felt one of Max's hands on my upper thigh, stroking me through me skirt. Inside my panties, my lower lips responded as we continued to make out on the couch.

Reaching up, I run my hand through Max's brown hair and I felt his hand stroking my long red tresses. It wasn't an easy logistical process, a girl over seven feet tall and a guy under five feet making out, but we were so filled with desire for each other it just seemed to work.

I felt Max's hand move further up my long leg, until he reached my bottom, the feeling of him touching my panty lines through my skirt making me go weak at the knees. Inside my bra, my nipples tingled and hardened, and my panty saddle felt like I had started a period unexpectedly.

Coming up for breath, Max said, "Have you ever seen couples making out in public, and thought to yourself, 'Get a room?'"

I nodded, thinking about how the football team and their cheerleader girlfriends did this all the time at school. "Yes."

"I think we're at the point where we need to get a room," said Max.

Still hard to believe this was actually happening, I got up off the couch with Max and paused. It was two weeks since my last period, and two weeks away from my next. If Max and I had sex now at the midway point of my monthly cycle, there was that chance that I would wind up with something way more than I bargained for, namely a baby in my uterus. Wouldn't my parents, especially my mother, love that?

Max seemed to read my mind. "You're worried about making your Mom and Dad grandparents earlier than expected, aren't you?"

I nodded. "Yes, I am a bit."

Max patted me on my bottom, stroking my buttocks through my skirt and panties. "Well worry no more Tina. I was a boy scout growing up, and too the motto 'be prepared' very seriously." He reached into his wallet, and with a flourish pulled out two wrapped condoms. "Ta -- da."

I was very impressed. "Wow, you carry those with you? You're confident."

Max nodded. "Like I said, best to be prepared, you never know when you're going to meet the right girl. When we came down here for the weekend I didn't think anything was going to happen, but things have a habit of turning out differently than you ever dream of."

With that, Max and I made our way upstairs and into my bedroom, obviously been used by Max's parents this weekend. "We'd best use my room, if we go into my parents' room Mum straight away will know something's been going on in there. She's like that."

I kicked off my sandals as we went into my bedroom, leaving me barefoot and Max and I jumped onto my bed that his parents were sharing. Max also removed his shoes leaving him wearing socks and jumped on the bed beside me, the two of us embracing while making out.

Again, I felt the wonderful touch of Max's hands on my bottom, tracing my panty lines through my skirt and stroking my breasts, me feeling his touch even though I wore a sweater, tee-shirt and bra. Growing in confidence, I touched Max's groin feeling his erection in his pants. Knowing that I was responsible for this made me feel hot, and between my legs I felt my clitoris tingling and my vulva getting wetter.

"So what color panties are you wearing tonight Tina?" Max whispered in my ear.

I giggled. "Why don't you take a look for yourself?"

I sat on the bed, positioned myself so my panties would be visible up my long floral skirt then opened my knees, allowing Max to see them for himself. I knew Max had seen my panties this morning which was really embarrassing because I was on the toilet, but now it felt so hot showing off my pants to him.

"White panties, you can't beat white cotton panties," Max observed as he looked between my legs at my white full-brief panties. He smiled his mischievous smile. "Unless the girl wearing them has pretty bare feet too."

I was a little surprised. I had heard Wendy and her boyfriend getting down to business in her bedroom when our parents and younger brother were out, and Chris saying how much he liked my sister's bare feet, Wendy giggling as Chris presumably indulged his fetish. Now Max liked my bare feet. Perhaps as sisters Wendy and I attracted guys with foot fetishes? Or maybe it was just a big coincidence?

"You like girls' feet?" I giggled. I looked at my bare feet. As a giantess I had larger than normal feet and had never thought them sexy before, but Max clearly liked them, the bulge in his groin gave this away very clearly.

"Oh yeah, I love pretty girls' feet," said Max, moving to my bare feet. "Girls' bare feet are very sexy, especially if you can see their panties at the same time. "Now lie back and enjoy yourself, Tina."

"Okay," I said, leaning back with my long legs open so my diminutive lover could see my panties up my floral skirt.

Max wasn't wrong when he said that foot play would be sexy. It felt so great as Max stroked, caressed and kissed the soles, arches and toes on my bare feet. He then began sucking on my left pinky toe, working his way up my left foot until he reached my big toe. Max then worked his way down my right foot, only this time he started with my right big toe and finished with my right pinky toe. All the while, my vagina made me get wetter and wetter between my legs. Knowing Max was looking at my pants the whole time he was doing this doubled the pleasure.

"That felt so good," I said as Max removed his head from my feet and came up beside me.

"It was pretty good doing it, I'm not going to lie." Max stared up my skirt at my panties. "Having a great view like that helped a lot."

I giggled as Max said, "I think I might take a closer look at that great view."

I put up no resistance -- why would I -- as Max put his head up under my skirt until his face was in my crotch, his nose against my panties. Could Max smell my vagina? Normally I felt a bit self-conscious about the way I smelled between my legs, but the thought of Max being so close to my genitals made me feel light-headed with excitement and desire.

Max wasn't idle under my skirt, I felt one of his hands on my damp double cotton panty saddle, tracing the leg elastic of my panties and the outline of my vagina. He also put his mouth to good use, licking and nibbling the sensitive flesh of my inner thighs. This sent waves of pleasure into my clitoris, the toes on my bare feet clenched and I nearly kicked out with my long legs.

"You're so good at that," I purred as Max extricated his head out from under my skirt.

"I could spend all day under there," Max commented with a cheeky smile.

"I'm sure you would," I agreed. I felt a bit shy as I said, "But then I wouldn't be able to do some of the things I want to do to you."

Max grinned. "Such as?"

"Come and sit beside me and I'll show you."

Max did just this, me feeling very nervous as I had never done this before. I reached out for Max's groin, unzipping and unfastening his pants. I could feel his erection in the fabric of his blue underpants and I stroked the bulge, before freeing his penis and balls.

Max may well have been a very short guy, but he certainly wasn't lacking in size down below. His uncircumcised cock was very impressive and while he obviously had an erection so I couldn't see what he looked like in his normal state, I was most happy with what was in my left hand.

I teased Max's penis and scrotum, before taking his shaft in my hand and jerking him off, sometimes fast and sometimes slow and sensual, loving my new toy and the effect I clearly had upon him.

"Are you sure you've never done this before?" Max asked.

I shook my head. "No, I swear this is my first time."

"You must be a natural," he said, as I continued to jerk him off and gave him a kiss on his face. "And the best thing about this is that two can play at this game."

We were sitting close to each other, so Max didn't have to reach too far to go under my skirt. I giggled as I felt his hand on my panties, then slide down under my waistband. I squirmed as Max fingered my feminine mound and my curls of red pubic hair, then went further down to my pussy.

"You'll get sticky fingers if you keep going," I giggled.

"Sticky fingers are the best," Max said, plunging his fingers deeper into my crotch. I twitched as he pleasured my pussy, his fingers traversing my twat, sometimes lingering on my clitoris other times going deep up into my tight love hole. All the while I continued masturbating him.

Much as we were enjoying giving manual relief to each other, there were other things we wanted to do with each other. Having been masturbating Max, I knew what I wanted to do next. Suck his cock. Taking my hand off his erection, at the same time Max extricated his hand from my panties. He sniffed his fingers that had pleasured my moist, dark feminine areas and grinned. "Yum, pussy!"

I laughed, feigned indignation and gave him a gentle push.

Max had another great idea. "Let's undress -- each other."

I was definitely in favor of that, the thought of undressing a guy I liked so much was great, but even better was the thought of his hands upon me, taking off my own clothes especially my bra and my panties to leave me nude.

As usual, Max was full of jokes. "With you, it will be like dressing a doll when you were younger. For me undressing you, it might be a bit more difficult."

"I think you'll manage, Max," I laughed.

Max grinned. "I'm sure I will."

I had put my hands to good use on Max's dick earlier, and now I put them to even better use on undressing my small statured lover. I removed his socks, then his shirt, enjoying running my fingers through his very hairy chest. His pants were already unzipped, so I pulled them off, then removed his underpants, freeing his erection completely.

All the while I had been anticipating Max's hands removing my own clothes and soon it came true. Max's lack of height did not hamper him in undressing a giantess, and off came my sweater and tee-shirt, Max clearly enjoying the sight of my white bra that harnessed my breasts.

My long green skirt with pink flowers was next, and Max soon had it off, leaving my tall, lanky, skinny, barefoot teenage body wearing only a white bra and white full brief panties, and Max paused. "You look so hot in your bra and panties, Tina," he said, touching my boobs through the fabric of my bra, then stroking my bottom through the back panel of my panties.

We again made out on the bed, Max putting his hand down the back of my pants, touching up my buttocks, before his hand went deeper between my butt cheeks. If I thought Max's hand down the front of my panties fingering my vagina was hot, Max's touch to my tight anus was even hotter, maybe because it was so forbidden. I moaned as Max fingered the entrance to my bowels. I wouldn't have been happy if he had stuck his finger up my anus and into my rectum, but Max was a gentleman and did not do this, leaving his fingers on the outside only. Particularly pleasurable was Max touching me on the sensitive skin that separated my vulva from my anus.

Max took his hand out of the back of my pants, and I sat on the bed in my bra and panties as Max turned his attention to my bra. I felt increasingly amused as Max fumbled and stumbled with the clasp of my bra, unable to get it undone, before finally conceding defeat.

"Um, Tina, I kind of need your help with this," he said.

Reaching behind my back, I unclasped my bra without effort, and Max was impressed. "You make it look so easy," he said.

I laughed. "That's because girls have to wear bras every day, so we kind of get used to it."

"It makes me glad I'm not a girl," Max commented, as he removed the unfastened brassiere from my near-naked teenage body and caught sight of my bare breasts for the first time.

My breasts were C-cup the same as Wendy and Donna's breasts, but because I was a giantess and my sister and my best friend were both of normal height, their breasts appeared large. Due to my abnormal height, my boobs did not appear to be overly large.

Max didn't mind at all, he sat on my lap and caressed and kissed the fair skin of my mammary glands, teasing my pink nipples with his sensual tongue, other times putting his face between the valley of my breasts, his hair tickling the sensitive skin.

I was completely nude now apart from my panties, and they weren't staying on long. I lay on my back, my legs out, and unlike my bra Max had no issues taking off my panties. The feeling of a boy taking down my big white teen panties was so forbidden, and my pussy responded accordingly as Max took hold of my panty waistband and pulled them down, my red pubic hair coming into his full sight as he pulled my panties further down my long legs before removing them over my bare feet.

My panty saddle was damp and covered in creamy pussy stains, both from my vagina self-cleansing during the day and from being so turned on. Max looked at my pussy stained panties and raised them to his nose, eagerly inhaling my feminine smells from the double cotton saddle. Seeing a guy sniffing my panties made me wild with desire, keen to do more.

Now my tall, skinny teen body was naked like Max, and he clearly liked what he saw, his eyes feasting on my bare breasts, my red pubic hair, my vagina or my bare bottom.

"Sit on the edge of the bed, and I'm going to give you a blow job." I could not have been more direct in my promise.

Max did what I said, and I got down on my knees in front of him. Due to our height difference, I had to kneel further away than a girl of average height giving fellatio would, but found the right space, leaned forward and went down.

Putting Max's cock in my mouth while down on my knees felt so cheap, dirty and forbidden, something I should not be doing, and that made it even better. I fellated Max with great delight, stroking his balls to double his pleasure. My tongue circled the head of Max's penis, other times I went back and forth along his shaft. By the way Max moaned and his diminutive figure squirmed on the bed, he clearly liked what I was doing. I could taste something different now, Max's pre-ejaculate and I lapped it up.

Donna had described giving her boyfriend Frankie blow jobs in the past, and I had overheard Wendy over-sharing with her friends about sucking off her boyfriend, and now I could understand why they liked sucking dick so much. One taste of this and I was hooked too.

Max tapped me on the shoulder to stop, and I withdrew my face from his groin. "Tina, you're great at that and it feels hot, but if you keep going your mouth is going to be filled with a sticky white substance that looks like mayonnaise, but which isn't mayonnaise."

The thought of Max ejaculating into my mouth and me drinking his cum was appealing, but at the same time I wanted us to have proper intercourse so understood why we had to put a stop on head for a while. I climbed to my feet, my legs open so Max could see my pussy, and sat beside him on the bed, my pussy juice getting on the covers.

"I understand," I said.

"Plus I was thinking about what I learned in church when I was younger," Max said with a glint in his eyes and a naughty look on his face. "About how it's better to give than to receive."

My heart beat faster as I lay back on the bed, spreading my legs wide. Max looked at my genitals, and that he could see both my vagina and my anus at the same time turned me on no end. Max got his face down into my naked crotch and I squealed as his tongue went into my twat.

I writhed on the bed as Max took me to closer to heaven than Earth with his tongue, working my pussy flaps, going deep inside, teasing my clit. I was getting wetter and wetter, knowing that Max was licking and smelling my pussy juice, the tingling sensations going from my vagina and into my anus. Fuck Max was good at this.

After about five minutes of delight at having my teenage twat eaten out, Max took his face out from between my legs. I stayed lying flat on my bed, my legs wide apart waiting for Max to mount and fuck me, and my anticipation grew with each second as Max unwrapped the condom and slipped it into his erection. The moment was getting closer, and I would no longer be a virgin.

Max climbed on top of me, mounting me in the missionary position and getting his penis in position to go up my vagina. I might well have been a giantess, but being a complete virgin my vagina was as tight as any 18-year-old girl who had never had sex before, it took me a few moments to get acclimatized as Max entered me. The only man who had ever had this level of contact with my vagina before was my gynecologist, and while I had been getting my period for 7 years now I had never even inserted a tampon before. Mom had a thing about tampons, believing that they would cause toxic shock syndrome and forbade Wendy and me from using them, so I was strictly a pads girl.

I gasped as Max pushed deeper inside me, writhing around inside me, me feeling his manhood filling my aroused teen pussy. He began to move back and forward, his handsome face looking so hot as he fucked me. My toes clenched the bed covers as he went deeper inside me, and I thrust my pussy forward to double the pleasure for both of us. And it wasn't just two 18-year-olds having sex, it was two 18-year-olds making love.

With such a great disparity in height, we couldn't kiss unlike average sized couples engaging in coitus in the missionary position, but it did not take anything away from the intimacy. I could see my red pubic hair and Max's dark brown pubic hair mixing together in the place where we were locked together, and knowing how much Max liked my big bare feet, I wrapped my long legs around him, stroking his back with my toes.

Other times I felt Max's chest hair tickling my tummy, and Max kissed and licked my stomach on other occasions, one time licking my naval, which was surprisingly a big turn on and had an effect on my aroused pussy, the tingling sensations going up into my back passage too.

Max and I were sweating as we continued to fuck, sometimes going hard and fast like rabbits other times slow and sensual. I lost track of time as we continued to fuck, before Max's body went stiff and his face contorted.

"Fuck, yes!" Max yelled at a moment he was far up my vagina, and I knew he had reached his orgasm, the condom doing its job and preventing semen from spraying up my cervix and into my birth canal, and Max's sperm from swimming up my uterus and into my fallopian tubes, and probably finding one of my ova to fertilize and turn me into a teenage mother in summer 1978.

I was very close to orgasm, and knowing Max had cum inside me pushed me over the edge. With a loud squeal escaping from my mouth, the tingling sensations from my clitoris turned to one giant wave of pleasure that went through my vagina, and up into my anus and bowels, the muscles of my rectum tightening accordingly. My nipples got harder, my fingers clenched as did the toes on my bare feet, and my orgasm swept through my body, a rush of sticky pussy juice soaked Max's groin and added to the unmistakable smell of aroused teenage pussy in the bedroom.

Both of us sweating profusely and breathless, Max withdrew from me and we embraced and kissed, before lying together on the bed to recover and get our breaths back, my head still spinning with excitement like I had been on a carnival ride at a fun fair down on the Shore.

Normally a man would take a woman in his arms after they finished making love, but due to our height difference it was me who embraced Max and we lay naked together on the bed, Max smiling as he felt my boobs against his back.

"You were amazing Tina," he said. "Are you sure you haven't done that before?"