Tally and the Goblin Gang

Story Info
Things get sloppy when Tally negotiates with a goblin gang.
2.6k words
4.14
19.4k
22
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

NOTICE

This story may contain elements of forced / non-consensual sex or things like unwanted degradation.

It should go without saying, but I will say it anyway: In the real world, these acts would be terrible and unacceptable.

Personally, I assume that these characters are all aware of the fact that they exist in a story. They are all in on the joke, and that's why they treat these situations as embarrassing or uncomfortable instead of horrifying.

If these acts upset you, please do not read this story.

The rest of, enjoy, and try not to be too ashamed after you take care of business.

<3 Dick Derkley.

****************

"Tally, are you sure you want to go in there?" Chirpy asked.

They were gathered outside a magic curio storefront on Holt Drive, which was in the wealthier part of town. Twelve HORN officers had set up on the street outside the store, with a few more positioned in the alleyway behind the store. Two winged officers, an avian and a demonspawn, also circled the store from above, giving HORN an unbreakable perimeter.

A goblin gang had rolled up from Gullvin's Lane and had quickly and quietly smashed their way into the store, taking several hostages. There were at least eight goblins holding about five hostages. The goblins were demanding an officer come in and negotiate.

"I'm sure, I'm ready for this," Tally insisted. She had been shadowing hostage negotiators for a month now, and spending all her free time reading up on theory. "We also don't have time to discuss this. Those goblins have been waiting long enough, and the longer we wait, the more likely they start killing hostages."

"Tally is right," Captain Clocker said. "Tally, if you're ready, disarm yourself and head in. Just try and get as many people out as you can. These are goblins, we can't save them all. Out here, we'll keep an eye out, if it all goes bad, be ready for us to storm in,"

"You got it, Captain," Tally said. She unbuckled her belt, which held her cuffs, badge, and stun wand, and handed it to Chirpy. "Don't worry, I'll be right out, with all those hostages," She reassured Chirpy.

With that, she walked out from behind the HORN barricade, walking towards the store and held up her hands. She took slow and measured steps as she approached the curio store's front door. She could see two goblins waiting by the door. One had his hand on the door handle, the other held a knife to a kneeling hostage's throat.

The goblins were three and half feet tall monsters, their skin dark green, with smashed up and scarred faces. They wore ragged and dirty leather shirts and pants, none of which seemed to fit the goblin wearing them, either clinging too tightly or hanging comically loose.

As Tally approached the door, the goblin near the handle pushed the door open for her. Tally could now see the first hostage's face clearly, it was an elderly human woman's face, her clothes fancy, a pearl necklace around her neck.

"P-please, help us," the hostage begged.

"Don't worry, you'll be safe. We'll work this out," Tally told the woman. Then Tally turned towards the goblin. "Now, I'm here to talk terms. What is it you want?"

"Talk to chief!" one of the goblins shouted. His voice was somehow low yet annoyingly loud, sounding like grinding gravel in Tally's ears.

"Chief in the back, go, go, go!" The goblin holding the hostage motioned with his knife towards an office in the back of the shop.

Tally kept her hands up and slowly started walking deeper into the store. It must have been a beautiful place before the goblins. Soft red carpet yielded beneath her feet with each step. Rows of clean, white glass containers lined the walls, once storing magical wares. However, the cases had been smashed and smeared with what Tally really hoped was dirty. The case contents had been either smashed to pieces or shoved into grubby goblin pockets.

Towards the back, near the office, was a heavy wooden counter. Behind the counter, four more civilians were being held at knifepoint by two additional goblins. The Goblins paid Tally no mind, and instead, were mocking their captives, three men and a woman.

One of the men was dressed in a fine suit of black cloth. His head was bleeding from a vicious cut, and he was pressing an undoubtedly expensive, gold laced handkerchief to the wound, trying to stem the bleeding. The man locked eyes with Tally, and she could see he was trembling with both rage and fear.

"Just relax, this is almost over," Tally whispered as she walked passed.

Tally pulled open the door to the back office and stepped inside. The back office was more barren than the store. Instead of carpet, there was bare concrete. A metal desk was set in the middle of the room, covered with purchase orders for magical parts and invoices for repair jobs.

Sitting on the other side of the table was the goblin chief. He was taller than the other goblins by almost half a foot. Three other goblins stood on his side of the table, all holding knives or makeshift spears.

"I am here to negotiate for the release of hostages," Tally started.

"'Bout time! Damn Horn, always slow! Now, sit, sit, sit!" the chief shouted, pointing at a chair set before the table.

Tally gently lowered herself into the chair and turned to face the goblin chief. "All that HORN wants is to see all the hostages released, safely. Now, what are your terms?" Tally asked.

"Want...Gold!" Chief said, slamming his fist down on the metal table.

The goblins around him shouted in an aggravating symphony, "Gold, gold!"

"Yes, of course. HORN is willing to offer 500 gold pieces for the release of the hostages," Tally said. When they heard that, the three minion goblins started pounding on the table, until the chief waved his hand to silence them.

"Want, Rapture Dust," the chief said, calculatingly. As he spoke, though, Tally couldn't help but notice he was gazing directly at her chest, causing her to blush slightly.

"Now, hold on, that may be difficult," Tally said, cautiously. The goblins did not care for that, shouting and pounding, all but the chief, who continued to eye her.

"Now, wait," Tally said, trying to walk her comments back. "We may be able to arrange a small drop, but you need to send out one hostage now, as a sign of good faith."

The goblins continued to scream and shout, but the chief violently slammed his hand on the table, and they all quit their chattering.

"We let all people go now, no one get hurt, we only want one thing. Well, two things," The chief said.

Tally smiled and eagerly leaned forward. "Of course, anything at all, what do you want?"

"Tits," the goblin chief said.

"Um, tits? I don,'t-"

"Tits!" the goblin chief screamed.

"W-we can arrange for you to spend some time at a goblin brothel," Tally offered.

The goblin chief had different plans, though. "Tits!" he shouted, clambering over the table and grabbing Tally's shirt, ripping it open and exposing her small but perky breasts.

The goblins around the chief started shouting as well. Tally started to climb up to her feet, moving as if to cover herself, but two goblins grabbed her and wrestled her to the floor.

"W-wait a second!" Tally said, as the goblins swarmed all over her body.

The goblin chief mounted her chest, pulling out his cock. It was small and stubby, no more than four inches long, but it was thick like a beer bottle. The chief pressed her small breasts together and slid his cock between them, and started to thrust his cock between her breasts.

"You know, I never okayed this deal!" Tally said, right before another goblin turned her mouth to the side and slid his cock in between her lips. The goblin's stubby cock forced her mouth open, and it started viciously leaking precum the second it entered her mouth, filling her tongue with the bitter taste of the goblin's seed.

The goblin chief picked up the pace, fucking her breasts faster and faster, squeezing her flesh as he used her for his pleasure. Tall could also feel hands at her waist. They quickly ripped and tore at her pants, then her panties. Before long, her shaven pussy was helplessly exposed. Within seconds, she could feel something pressing against the entrance to her pussy.

"Wait, just wait!" Tally tried to say, but the words were muffled by the goblin cock thrusting into her mouth. Then she felt it, the thick goblin cock that slammed inside her, without mercy, as hard as it could.

Tally couldn't help herself, she moaned all over the cock invading her mouth. "Look, elf slut likes it," the chief laughed, his cock head poking out from between her breasts as he fucked her chest.

The cock inside her pussy slammed away without mercy. Though she was loath to be fucked by a goblin, Tally couldn't deny, the short but thick cock slamming into her tight elven pussy felt good. Tally could feel her own desire start to grow, but the goblin's beat her to it.

The goblin in her pussy came, flooding her womb with his warm seed. The goblin in her mouth followed suit, blasting a load of his cum into her mouth. She couldn't believe how much the small goblin came, she tried to swallow but couldn't take it all, she coughed as the goblin pulled his cock out of her mouth, spitting the rest of his cum over her lips and chin.

The moment the first goblin withdrew from her pussy, another one slammed into her, fucking her wet and used pussy fiercely. Meanwhile, the goblin chief still squeezed at her soft breasts as he fucked her chest.

The feeling of being fucked and manhandled at the same time was too much. "Oh gods, oh gods, I'm gonna...I'm gonna cum!" Tally screamed, she body spasming underneath the two goblins.

Her orgasm sent them over the edge as well. The chief groaned as he came, shooting his seed all over her neck and the top of her breasts. The goblin in her pussy railed her, giving her quick, hard thrusts as he released his seed into her pussy as well.

The chief and the other goblin climbed off of her, leaving her laying on the floor, covered in goblin cum. "Not bad, Elf slut. Almost done," the Chief said, in a tired and sleepy voice, and he walked out of the room, taking his three minions with him.

Almost done, what does that mean? Tally thought to herself. She started to turn over, getting back up on her hands and knees, when the other four goblins walked in.

"Okay, guys, please be gentle," Tally begged, but one goblin grabbed her hair, pulling his cock out and shoving it onto her mouth.

Another goblin watched him do this, and eventually, he grabbed her head, pulling her lips off that goblin's cock and on to his own. Those two started to share her, taking turns fucking her face.

One goblin crawled up underneath her and pulled her down onto his cock, easily slipping into her well fucked pussy. The last goblin, he started to poke and prod at the entrance to her ass.

Tally pulled herself off a goblin's cock. "W-wait, not there!" Tally said, but a second later, the goblin's shoved a cock back into her mouth. The goblin at her rear paid her no head, slowly thrusting his cock into her tight ass.

Tally let out a groan of pain and pleasure as the cock spread her ass wide open. The goblin hadn't used any lube, but the goblin's nature to naturally leak precum started to work to her advantage, quickly lubricating her ass as the goblin started to thrust into her.

One of the goblins in her mouth let out a groan and let out a blast of cum into her lips. She did her best to swallow the new load of goblin seed, but like before, it leaked out the corner of her lips. That goblin slipped out of mouth and fell back against the wall of the office, a goofy smile on his face, and he seemed to instantly pass out.

As he came, the other goblins started picking up the pace, especially the one in her mouth, as he no longer had to share, her face was his alone to fuck. Meanwhile, the feeling of having so many cocks inside her, of pleasing so many men at once, even if they were just goblins, it stirred something inside her, and heat began to rise inside her once again.

"Tally, are you okay?" a voice called out.

Tally's eyes opened wide. It sounded like Chirpy's voice. She didn't know what that meant...did HORN charge in? Were the hostages safe? She wanted to think about what it could mean, but it was so hard to think right now, as the goblins made use of each of her holes.

"What's that noise, are you back here?" the voice said, louder.

There was nothing Tally could do. The door to the office swung open, and there was Chirpy, who looked down to see her. A goblin underneath her, fucking up into her pussy. A goblin behind her, ramming into her tight ass. A goblin before her, using her mouth as a fuck toy.

Chirpy locked eyes with Tally, and the moment he did, she came, hard. She screamed into the goblin cock in her mouth as she whole body spasmed, as she was filled with warmth and bliss. Her body went weak, and she started to fall, but the goblins held her up as they fucked her through her orgasm.

Her orgasm set off the goblins. They came as one. Tally felt her pussy flood with warm seed, felt another warm load fire deep into her tight ass, and she could taste the massive load that the last goblin fired into her mouth.

The goblins pulled out of her, and, just like the other, collapsed into sleep, satisfied smiles on all their faces. Within seconds, they were all out cold.

Tally spat out the load of cum in her mouth. She felt so embarrassed, that Chirpy saw her like this, her body leaking goblin seed from every hole, her chin, neck and breasts splattered with cum.

"Oh, hey, Chirpy," Tally said weakly.

"Oh, um, hi...The, uh, the hostages all walked out, singing your praises. They don't know what you did, but the goblins just let them go. Looks like they all fell asleep, so I wanted to come in and check on you...are you okay?"

"Oh, um, I'm fine, actually," Tally said with a sheepish smile. "Can you do me a favor, though?"

"Sure, anything,"

"Can you find me a towel? And, maybe a spare uniform?"

***

Tally got cleaned up and rejoined the other HORN officers. They were all surprised, even Captain Clocker, at her ability to rescue all five of the hostages, relatively unharmed. When they asked her for her method, Tally and Chirpy exchanged a look, and then Tally replied that it was just her natural charisma.

The goblin gang were all arrested, not that they knew it until they woke up in the HORN cells. They were all looking at five years imprisonment, and they all considered it extremely worth it.

Best news of all, for her part in the hostage situation, Tally was promoted! She was a recruit no more, now, she was an official Patrolman of HORN. And whenever a goblin gang requested a negotiator, Tally's name was at the top of the list.