Tam

Story Info
I talk him into taking me on a road trip.
2.4k words
4.5
12.6k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
tailtales
tailtales
185 Followers

Hi, A word of caution. If you are looking for blow by blow descriptions of sex it might be best to go to other author's stories. I like to think that the mind is our greatest sex organ. So I try to leave out the graphic details then you can use a little imagination.

Tam

I talk him into taking me on a road trip

Henry and his wife, my husband and I had been neighbors and friends for over fifteen years. Then within six months of each other both of our spouses had passed away. Henry turned into a recluse and I guess I may have also. A year or so after Larry's passing I was walking the area trying to get my act back together when I spotted Henry digging in the dirt around a small flower garden.

I stopped, we talked, he invited me in for a cup of coffee and I suggested we sit on his porch instead. At first things were a bit awkward. The four of us had been so very close and now it had all changed. When he brought out the second cup we had started to relax a little. By the third cup we had manger to share a few laughs.

I had enjoyed our little visit. As I got up to leave I asked if I could stop by next week for another cup. Henry seemed delighted with the idea and so it was set up. For the next month every Wednesday I would stop and we would drink coffee and chat. When Henry started having sweet rolls to go along with our coffee was I delighted. I thought that maybe I was ready to join the world again. The fact that Henry seemed to look forward to our little coffee klatches certainly helped.

The weather started to turn cool and we would wear sweaters or light jackets as we sat around on his porch. Then it got close to cold. When he asked, "Would it be ok if we went inside? I baked a pie and we could have a piece of it while we drank the brew." I was a little uncomfortable at first but by the time the slice of pie was gone I had relaxed. So during December our Wednesday coffee was inside his house.

By now I was very comfortable with Henry. We shared so many stories. I may have developed a slight crush on him. He was always the gentleman, very polite, generous and I felt safe with him.

Around the middle of January he told me that he was planning a little trip to the southwest and was leaving in three weeks. I guess I was a little surprised and disappointed. My coffee drinking buddy was going to leave me. I hid my feelings and brought out the details of his plans. I knew he had an RV so I should have figured out that it meant he went places with it.

Now Henry was a bit of an introvert, never the one to try and push his ideas on others. In group settings he would sit, listen and rarely share his view point. In a small group, three or four, he would sometimes speak his piece. Me, I'm the opposite, always willing to tell you my opinion. With just the two of us he was able to relax and be himself.

That night I was unhappy. Henry was going to be gone. I didn't remember was it going to be a month, maybe longer? Damn it, did I have feelings that were more than friendship? Did I want a closer relationship with the man? What was he feeling? I knew he was enjoying our Wednesdays'. He had remarked more than ounce that it was the high point of his week.

All the week I stewed over my dilemma and by the next Wednesday I was going to bring a resolution to my problem.

As Henry gave me my second cup I decided it was now or never. "Henry...I'm going to miss our Wednesdays. And so...I was thinking...maybe...if you wanted...I could maybe...you know...go with. I could help with gas and stuff." He looked surprised, his eyes were big and his mouth seemed to hang open. I couldn't take it. I had made a complete fool of myself. He didn't have the same feeling I had. I ran for the door and as I passed through I was pulling my jacket on.

By the time I made it home I was crying. I had ruined my friendship. How stupid am I? If he had wanted more than what we had he would have made some kind of indication right? Well no, maybe not. Henry was not only an introvert he was also a bit on the shy side. I wonder are the two traits the same or do they go together like a hand and a glove.

Could I patch this up? Would he want to be friends anymore? I mean I had practically thrown myself at him. Would he or could he want to even speak to me again? After I thought it over all that day and into Thursday afternoon when I decided there was only one way to find out.

I sent him an e-mail. Telling him I was so very sorry about what I had done. Could he please forget what I had asked? Would he forgive me? If he was willing can we just return to the past?

I sat by my computer the rest of the day, waiting. The only thing that showed up was some spam. Nothing from Henry and I was thinking that I had really messed it up. Friday there was still no response and I cried myself to sleep that night.

Saturday I didn't even turn the machine on. Sunday, after the noon football game was over I started the computer up. As normal after running the virus update I opened up the e-mail program. I was greeted with six pieces of spam, a message from my daughter with pictures of her baby boy and then one from Henry. Damn it, it was dated yesterday. Why didn't I check before this? Should I open it? What if he was disgusted with me? What if he was telling me that he didn't want to ever see me again?

I was afraid to look. So I downloaded the baby boy picture and admired him for a while. I decided to print it and put it in a frame. I knew I was just putting off what had to be done. His answer wasn't going to change over time. Whatever he wrote was waiting so I might as well read it.

So I went to the kitchen and made supper. Another hour was ok right, why should I ruin my supper? So I zapped a frozen pizza. One of those little personal ones that is not all that tasty.

When I finally had put it off as long as possible I opened his message. 'Hi, I'm going to bake brownies for Wednesday's coffee. Bring your sweet tooth. Maybe we can talk? Henry.'

Wednesday morning I was all atwitter. What was I going to say? What was Henry thinking? What was he going to say? Should I just tell him I wasn't going to be able to make it to coffee that day? Then I told myself to stop it. Wednesday I would show up and take my medicine like a big girl.

I knocked and he must have been watching for because the door was opening before I had even finished. He wasn't smiling but he wasn't frowning either. Good news or bad news? He told me he was glad I could make it or else he'd have to eat the whole pan of brownies by himself. He led us back to his kitchen. The cups were out along with the sugar and creamer. I could smell both the coffee and brownies. So far so good, when he indicated a chair I sat. He poured and offered the plate of goodies. A long swallow and he opened his mouth.

Without looking at me he started to talk. "Tam I don't really know how to say all I should so I'm just going to say it. I hope you don't go screaming out of here. I was surprised when you asked about going with me. The camper only has one bed. We would have to share it. I couldn't just share the bed. It's been over a year and I have had to do stuff myself. There would be no way I could sleep with you in the same bed without wanting to do things. Ah...you know...with each other."

As he looked up I smiled and asked, "You'd want to fuck me, right?"

He turned red, "Ah...holy cow Tam. Yes but I'm afraid there's more. Lots more you need to know. I'm getting to the age where some things...ah are not like they used to be and as a result..."

I had to help him, "You have ED?"

He turned another shade redder, "Oh no...I need...how do I say this?"

"Just say it Henry. You're making me crazy here. Open up, I have heard it all when I was working in the ER at Mercy. There is nothing that can shock me anymore."

"Ok you asked. I have desires that may not be normal." He finally looked at me and took a deep breath.

"I, we, Kath and I, would do stuff that isn't maybe considered normal behavior."

"Yes...go on. Share it. I promise...I won't scream or run out of the room. You can tell me."

"I would use my mouth on Kathy...down there."

"Cunnilingus"

"What?"

"Cunnilingus it's when a person licks and sucks on a woman pussy. It's called cunnilingus."

"There's a name for it?"

I nodded my head. "Yah there is. Sometimes it called a hair pie or eating at the Y and pussy licking. Lip service and face sitting and more. It's not unknown or uncommon. I would have great orgasms that way. My hubby, bless him, couldn't bring me off with just fucking. I needed him to suck me and lick before I could finish. What you did to Kathy is done to most women and most enjoy it, a lot."

He just looked at me like I had two heads.

"You don't believe me? Where's your computer?"

He left and returned. I told him to fire it up. A minute later I was searching for free cunnilingus videos. He was sitting beside me when a bunch of little windows appeared showing cunnilingus movies. I quickly clicked on one. A guy was vigorously working on a hairless lady's bottom.

He grunted like he'd been shot, "My God...I don't believe it."

"I told you. It's a regular thing. Just like fellatio is."

"What?"

"You know...when you get your cock sucked. Kathy would it right?"

He was getting even redder if it possible. But he nodded yes.

"See you're not a sex maniac, unless the rest of the world is to. Larry loved a blow job. To be honest I think we did oral more than straight fucking. Him giving me head was better than his cock any day. Like I said before, it was the only way I could orgasm."

Henry just sat there for minutes. Finally he jumped up to get more coffee. As he sat down again he looked right at me, "There's more, even worse."

I looked right back at him, "So tell me. Let it out. If it's too much I'll tell you it is. The ER made me numb to what people did with or to each other."

"Kathy would use some olive oil and then push a finger up inside me. She would touch me up there as she was doing the other thing. My explosions were even stronger when she would do that to me."

"A prostate massage, there's nothing new about that either. Larry refused to let me do it until I just surprised him one night and did it. He changed his mind after that. But I would only do it when I wanted to. It drove him nuts. He would beg and plead. If I had asked for diamonds he would have robbed a jewelry store if I would do it."

"Tam...can I...share one more thing?"

"Sure, why not? What more can it be?"

"I have a strong attraction and feelings for you."

I held up my hand to stop him, "I feel the same Henry. But before you say any more, I don't love you in the get married sense. I love being your friend. If you want to have sex with me I would love that also. I would really love for me to be in your bed. It's been a long time with just my fingers and vibrator for company. Please understand I still love Larry, even him being gone all this time. I think I will always love him. He made me so happy. He made my world complete. Can you understand that?"

Henry was crying when I looked back up at him. Between sobs he was open and honest, "Thank you...you have made me...feel relieved. I feel...so...much...the same. I was feeling guilty...like I was betraying Kathy. I could not do that...for anything."

"So can I go with you on your trip? Pretty please, I can promise I will not be a bother."

He grinned through his tears, "I think we should check and make sure that we can co-exist first. Why don't you go home and grab a few essentials and come back to spend the night."

If you are curious I did spend the night. Actually I spent the next three nights. He found out that oral sex was not a thing that only deviants did. After massaging his prostate several times he let me convince him to slip a finger up my butt. Normal folks like me enjoyed it to. Or am I a sicko?

Two finial things before I sign off. The trip was a success. I think we visited every national park in the southwest. And I now spend three or maybe four nights a month at Henrys. He makes the world's best coffee.              

The end

Thanks for reading this little story. Your thoughts and comments are welcome.

tailtales
tailtales
185 Followers