Valerie

Story Info
The beginning of a new romance.
2.9k words
4.53
14.2k
17
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
tailtales
tailtales
186 Followers

Valerie

The beginning of a new romance

I was just checking out at the local grocery store. It's only a long block from my apartment so I walk there almost every day a pickup one or two items. It gives me an excuse to get out and move a little bit. If I bought all my weeks needs on one trip what would I do the rest of the week? Any ways, as I was leaving the checkout lane one of my neighbors was leaving another lane. Franklyn was a guy that struck me as being so lonely ever since his wife had died over a year ago.

As we walked toward our building I asked him how he was doing. Out of the corner of my eye I caught a hitch in his shoulders and heard a sigh. "Do you really want to know? Or is this just conversation?"

"No I think I want to know how you are doing. After I divorced my husband it took me a long time before I was just starting to get over it. So I can picture how hard it might be to lose your love."

There was a bench along the sidewalk and I asked if he would like to sit and talk. It was breaking my heart to listen to him. He must have been so bottled up in grief and needed to vent and it came pouring out. His tears brought tears to my eyes. It took over fifteen minutes before he was able to regain control of his feelings.

As we finally stood and resumed our walk he said, "And the worst part is I feel so selfish because I miss the hugging and the kissing. Every time we would meet in the hallway or pass by one another it was a touch and a kiss."

I must have been out of my mind. As the elevator door was closing I said, "Franklyn, I will kiss you if I may."

He leaned over and touched my lips with his, "Thank you. I needed that."

"No, I mean I will give you a real kiss."

We had several stories up to my level. I dropped my bag to the floor and wrapped my arms around his shoulders and kissed him. No tongue but other than that it was a real kiss. As I pulled back I could feel the bulge in his slacks against my stomach. I looked at him and his eyes opened and a small tear ran down his check.

"Oh, I really needed that. Thank you."

I had been without a man for three years. My vibrator and my dildo had been my only means of relief all those years. Did I really want to be with a man again? What if he wasn't a good lover? What if he wouldn't do the things I liked? Or what if after all these years I wasn't as good as I remembered? I knew how to find out but was I willing to take that chance? If I opened that door and it wasn't what I wanted or needed how could I close it?

I picked up my bag as the elevator stopped, the door opened and I stepped out. Quickly I turned back and stood in the entrance, "I enjoyed it to Franklyn. So thank you."

That night as I was getting rid of the tensions that had built up since I had kissed Franklyn I remembered what it felt like when a nice hard man's member was pressed against my stomach. I could also remember the last time I had felt one sliding into me. I was also thinking that maybe it was time to feel it again. Naturally the big question was who? Franklyn was a nice guy. We had talked a few times in the hallway or in the party room or at the condo members meetings. He was intelligent, considerate, had a sense humor, appeared to be in reasonable shape for his age and was easy to look at. As I was falling asleep I was thinking that I needed to think about this a little more.

In the morning my mind was made up. The only questions were, what would Franklyn think about my idea and how do I go about finding out. The safe way was the best. So I called him around noon and asked him if he would like to join me for dinner. His response kind of puzzled me. Yes he would like to but he was kind of wishy-washy as to when he was available. After talking about it for a minute the following Wednesday night at five was picked.

Thinking it would best to be prepared. I washed the sheets. I shaved my legs and pits and trimmed my hairy bush. I did it one time and I refuse to shave down there any more even as my ex begged me to. It itches something fierce as it grows back. The lasagna was in the oven and ready. I pulled it out shortly before five to let it cool a little. Tossed the salad and opened a bottle of wine. The garlic bread sticks were nice and warm. All I needed was my victim. I mean dinner companion.

One minute early my doorbell was ringing. Dinner was a success. My friend did my meal proud. Seconds on the lasagna, three bread sticks and might have had more salad except we had already eaten it all. I offered a brandy to help it all digest. The clod sat in the easy chair. It was time for plan b. "Would you like to watch a movie? I have several taped that might be interesting."

I pushed the coffee table away from the couch and patted a spot for him to sit. On purpose I let him sit on one side and me on the other. About half way through the romantic comedy I had picked out I asked him if I might lay my head on his lap.

As the heroine was being rescued from a boor I put my hand on his knee and kind of squeezed it a little. I could feel hardness under my head. I slid my hand a little further up his leg and turned my body so I could look at him, "Would you kiss me Franklyn?"

The lump under my head jumped a little. He leaned down and as his hand landed on my stomach he kissed me gently. I wanted a kiss that was stronger, so I put my hand behind his head and pulled him closer and we kissed a second time.

"Ah...I better go Valerie. Thank you for such a delicious meal. I really enjoyed it. I'm not a good cook but maybe I could take you out some night to return the favor. Do you have a favorite restaurant?"

I wasn't going to let him escape just yet, "You could stay a little longer if you wanted. I think the movie is almost over. Please, just one more little kiss, than we can watch the end." I had hit the pause button to stop the movie during the second kiss.

"No. I think I better leave. I might do something that I'll regret and you might not like."

I half lifted up and I pulled him down for another kiss. As my tongue was licking his lips my hand was moving up his leg until it was almost touching that hard lump. As I broke the kiss I asked him, "Are you sure? I was hoping we might kiss and hug a little. Like you, I miss those moments."

I moved up so I was resting against his chest. One arm was around his neck; my other hand was still on his thigh. I might have been mistaken but it felt like the tip of his prick was touching the edge of my hand. There was only one way to find out. I pulled him close and as we kissed I moved my hand up that last little bit until it was resting on what was a very hard prick. So I squeezed it and felt it twitch.

A hand was over my right tit, massaging it softly. Then moving until his fingers could feel my nipple. I moaned slightly as he pinched it. Not too hard, not too softly, just the way I like it.

I was convinced that this was a good idea, "Should we go to my bedroom? It would be more comfortable."

"In a minute, let's just stay here for now."

We were lying on the couch kissing. My blouse and bra were gone. He was sucking on a nipple as his tongue was licking it. A hand was up under my skirt and it was massaging my crotch over my damp panties. I tried to reach his prick and we rolled off the couch on to the floor with me on top.

He started to laugh, "Help...Help...I'm being attacked."

"You'll see about being attacked." I sat up and started pulling his shirt up and off over his head. When his arms were up and trapped in body of the shirt I stopped pulling and moved down his legs, undoing his belt and the button and then the zipper. Without his shoes on I was pulling his pants down as he was freeing his arms.

Laughing he begged, "Please lady, spare this poor defenseless man. He's not used to being abused in such a violent fashion."

"I'll show you violence." I stood and pulled my skirt down and threw it across the room. He tried to sit up and I pushed him back down. "Just stay there and do as I command."

On my knees I moved up until I was over his head, "Now, lick me. Do a good job and I'll take my panties off and let you do it some more."

I was able to reach back and rub him through his boxers. It felt massive, so I had to see it. When he realized what I was trying to do he lifted his hips and I was able to get the boxers down enough to let him free. The first live hard prick I had seen in years. Everything I remembered about one was still true. Hard on the inside and soft on the outside with veins running up the sides with a purple knob on the end and a drop of moisture by the hole on the tip.

As he was licking and mouthing me he was trying to get his boxers off his legs. "Could I be of some assistance? Maybe get these things out of the way?"

I heard a muffled yes. So I moved off his head and immediately regretted it, I lost that wonderful feeling that he had been giving me. I was able to reach back and pull his boxers down his legs and off those feet that still had socks on. It looked silly so I pulled them off too. I twisted around and presented my ass to him. As he was pulling my panties down my legs I was giving his prick head a few licks.

He tried to lift one of my legs over his head so he could lick me some more. But I wouldn't let him do that. When I'm sucking a prick I want to be able to concentrate on that task. I don't want to be distracted by any other things. A hand rubbing my puss or a finger slipping in and out was ok and felt great but I wanted to be able to spend time on that magnificent prick standing out of that brush and not worry about what was happening to my pussy.

His moans and the way his hips were moving, trying to get it in deeper, was telling me I was doing a good job. I can't deep throat. I gag and can't catch my breath. So I devote my time working on the sensitive head while I stroke the shaft. It never fails. I could feel him getting ready to come. It was time to stop unless I wanted a mouth full and I didn't want that.

"Ok Franklyn it's my turn. You save that load for later. Now go back and give me some more of that tongue of yours." I love a man that can follow instructions and to keep him interested I kept giving him a stroke or two every so often. It snuck up on me; I couldn't hold back, I was coming so hard. There is nothing that can compare to an orgasm that is created by another person. My vibrator and dildo do a good job but what I getting from Franklyn was so much more satisfying.

I could only lay there on the floor grasping and trembling. Thankfully Franklyn was a kind and considerate lover. He pulled me into his arms and held me while giving me little kisses on my neck and breasts. As I came back to earth I found that prick of his. He had gotten semi- soft but it didn't take much effort on my part and he was hard and standing proud.

"Thank you...That was wonderful. Now it's your turn. What can I do? What gives you the most pleasure? You want to do me on my back? Or me on my knees and what they call doggy style? I give good hand jobs or oral. I'm at your command, what is your pleasure.

"How can I decide? I love all of those choices. Please do what you want and enjoy doing."

So I did, I started with hand work, moved on to oral, Thankfully I only did each of those little things for a short time because when I rolled to my back and guided him into me and I wrapped my legs around his legs and worked my ass it was only a short minute and he was unloading his pent up stuff deep inside me.

We lay there on the floor holding each other. I was holding onto his soft prick, he was resting a hand on a tit and squeezing it a little.

"We really should have done this in my bed. I think I may have rug burns on my ass."

"Let me see. No you're good. A little red in spots but I see no burns or blisters. How about I give it a few kisses and make it feel better."

Before I could answer he was licking my cheeks and giving me little love bites. Laughing I rolled back over and let him do it to my stomach. He stopped, looked up at me, "Want to go again? I'm done for the night but I'd love to give you another turn."

"Sure why not? I would not object to one more time. Let's move to the bedroom though."

We did and he did. Fingers up inside rubbing that spot up there. Lips and tongue massaged my clit. It was so very good. When I came the second time I almost crushed his head between my legs. It had been a longtime since I had two orgasms in one night. The last time might have been the night my ex and I and a close friend had gotten together at her house.

After we lay there cuddling he fell asleep. As I watched him he was snoring softly and I swear there was a slight smile on his face. I was idly holding his soft tool in my hand when I felt a slight twitch and then another. It was coming back to life. The dead can come back.

It took a moment and I had him in my mouth. I love feeling a man getting hard as I suck him. It proves I've still got it. Riding a bike or giving a blow job. Once you learn how you never lose it. In seconds it was like it had never been so long without one in my mouth.

I knew Franklyn was awake when a hand was resting on the back of my head. It took a while and I had to pause a few times to rest my jaws but when his hips started to lift and the hand on my head was pushing down I let him in as far as I could take it. He was panting and I knew he was close. I took his balls in my free hand and just held them. I could feel the nuggets inside moving and then he was empting out in my mouth.

I had never been a fan of a mouthful of come and really didn't like swallowing but it just felt right to do it this time. So I did and it wasn't a real big load being the second time he had an orgasm. What did surprise me was his request, "Kiss me."

My ex would never ever kiss me after I had given him a blow job, even if he hadn't come in my mouth. Franklyn on the other hand was giving me a deep kiss with lots of tongue. Maybe I could love this man instead of him just being a source of sex on occasion.

Time would tell but I'm not going to share that with the readers of this tale.

The end

Thanks for taking time to read this tale. I appreciate comments and votes, so please take a moment and share your thoughts.

tailtales
tailtales
186 Followers