Tamara In Stockings Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Now turn over bitch."

Jack did as he was told. He lay there, arms bound behind him, gagged and completely powerless. Tamara's pussy was tingling again as her eyes settled on the bulge at the front of his skirt. Now she was ready to take him, to live out the final part of the fantasy that Alena had whispered in her ear as she had been engulfed by an orgasm the previous night.

Tamara got onto the bed next to Jack, she pushed the hem of his skirt up over his stocking tops to reveal his erect penis bursting out of its lacy covering. She felt a surge of pussy juice running out of her as she gazed at the erotic sight of Jack, bound, in his suspenders and stockings, his skirt pushed over his hips, wearing her lacy panties that were unable to fully contain his erect cock and his balls. She quickly untied the gag and covered his face with her wet pussy.

"Eat me slut, lap me up."

Jack was almost suffocating but he sucked her delicious come into his mouth and swallowed. Now she roughly retied the gag and prepared for her big finale. She gazed at Jack once more, his skirt around his hips, suspenders, stockings and panties on view, his cock standing to attention. Alena was right, it was one of the most erotic sights she had ever seen. Tamara almost came as she pulled his lacy panties down to his knees and left them there.

"I'm going to fuck you bitch, I'm going to fuck you hard, you're my slut with a cock and I'm going to ride you until you beg for mercy."

Tamara lowered herself onto Jack's spike of a cock and started to move slowly and sensuously, moving her hips like a belly dancer. Jack breathed heavily underneath her, he could feel his semen waiting to be pumped into her warm cunt. She quickened the pace and started to shaft him, almost pushing him through the mattress.

"Oh yes! Oh God!, fuuuuck, uggh, ugghh. Don't you dare come until I tell you bitch."

Jack's cock had never felt bigger, it filled her wet cunt, rippling the walls and sending hot, erotic sensations throughout her body. She became more and more aroused, the dirty kinky fantasy, with its domination, and the sexy dressing up of Jack, swirled in her mind. She felt like she'd reached a new level of sexual gratification, it felt deviant, illicit, forbidden.

"Ohh! That's it bitch, wait until I give you permission, wait, Ohhh, fuck, you're mine slut, I own you now."

"Ohh, Now bitch, come, come for your mistressss nowww. Oh, fuck, fuck, fuck, ahhhh, come for me bitch, yesss, yes, ahhhhhhh!"

Tamara pounded into Jack as they both came with spectacular intense orgasms. At last, Jack pumped his warm spunk into Tamara's cunt and she gripped his cock with its slick walls. Jack had been ravaged and he knew it, he was still half shocked and half electrified by what she had done to him.

"Oh Jack, that was the best, most perverted sex I've ever had," she said as she collapsed beside him.

Tamara lay next to Jack for several minutes savouring the moment and enjoying the feeling of being in complete control. Then she untied him and gave him a loving hug and a kiss on the forehead.

"Jack, you make a very sexy girl, can we do that again sometime please? I could get you a pair of high heels to fit, just imagine."

"Okay, steady on, I think this might have been a one off for me, but we'll see in a few months maybe," said Jack playing down his by now considerable craving for being used as Tamara's slut again.

"I could make you a little black dress and buy a wig for you," she laughed.

"Very funny, now let's go and finish that wine, watch a bit of telly and indulge in some slow warm fucking later on."

"Sounds like a plan, I'm in."

"Did you enjoy it though?"

"Tamara, you took me somewhere I never imagined I would go, I'm still trying to get used to it but, yes, it was fucking amazing, you were fucking amazing, you have a talent for it, it must be the strict schoolteacher in you."

*******************

Early Monday morning, half term over, Tamara was getting ready for work. She put a tight grey pencil skirt on over black hold ups and black underwear, a close fitting grey knitted top showed off her breasts. Jack wished he could skip work and fuck her all day long.

Just as he was about to set off she said, "Jack, I must tell you, there's a new man at work that I've got my eye on. He's probably only here for this term, but I could get infatuated. I really want to fuck him. He's married but I can't stop myself. Don't worry, I'll be careful."

"Good, we need a new adventure. What's he like?"

"His name is Even, he's African Caribbean and he's covering for Marion as Head of English."

"Evan, that's a Welsh name."

"Yes, he's a black Welshman who's passionate about the English language, and he's very good looking. I can tell that Sheryl, the deputy, is keen but I want to make him mine."

"I'm looking forward to hearing about this contest, go get him."

"Thanks Jack, I love you."

That afternoon, after school, a staff training session was held for two hours. During the session, Tamara and Evan managed to get paired up to look at aspects of the behaviour policy. He paid close attention to her and touched her arm more than once, she enjoyed the contact and leant into him slightly but they had to be careful in front of their colleagues.

"Getting cosy with Evan I see," smirked Sheryl afterwards in the car park.

"In your dreams Sheryl, he's married so off limits I'm afraid," said Tamara trying to throw her off the scent.

"No, he's separated, has been for a couple of months. I've been trying to offer sympathy and... well you should know, but he's not taken the bait yet."

"But you're... "

"I only want to fuck him, I'm not going to dump Martin for him."

"Wow, you're a dark horse."

"You should know Tamara, how is Alena by the way?"

"She's... oh, you knew, oh God! Is it common knowledge?"

"No, don't worry, I just happened to see you squeeze her breasts and kiss her on the back of her neck once when you thought no one was looking; quite arousing if you must know. I kept it to myself and I must say, you both did a very good job of concealing it otherwise, I don't think anyone suspects."

"God I hope not, thanks Sheryl, I owe you."

"Oh don't worry, and when I said arousing don't think I was coming on to you, I'd have to be very drunk before jumping into bed with a woman."

"I must buy you a drink sometime."

"Naughty!"

Sheryl trotted off to her car in her heels, smart navy blue pencil skirt suit and bobbed red hair. She had joined the school as Deputy Head in April and was popular because of her open, friendly management style. Tamara now realised how attractive and appealing she was; perfect body, pert, sexy, warm, attractive smile and very endearing.

"Mmm, just up Jack's street," she thought, "and mine too if I'm honest. If I can seduce Evan before she does it will be some achievement."

********************

The following week Tamara found herself on playground duty with Evan. Tamara was wearing a long, warm camel coat over a short dark brown skirt, brown four inch heels and an orange top. The coat was unbuttoned and showed sexy glimpses of her legs and tight skirt when she moved. Evan was wearing just his suit without a coat. There was a chill wind so they sheltered in the alcove of the doorway to the changing rooms.

Tamara's phone pinged, it was a dirty message from Alena.

"Wearing my leather pants today, wish your hands were inside them xx"

"Likewise, phone sex tonight please? xx"

"Can't wait, I'll ring about 8 when J's gone out xx"

"Perfect, my J will be at the pub with his mate"

"Is that one of the new Nokia's?" asked Evan.

"Yes, Jack got us one each, I didn't realise how useful they could be."

"Have you got a mobile?"

"No, my wife's got it, we're separated."

Despite the cold wind Tamara felt a warm glow, the wind gusted again and Evan shivered.

"I'm sorry to hear that," she lied.

"No, it's okay, been coming a long time. At least it's amicable and we're putting our kids first."

"How old are they?"

"One's fifteen and the other is seventeen," said Evan, shivering again.

"Where's your coat you silly man? If we were somewhere more private I'd give you a cuddle to keep you warm."

Tamara wondered if she had gone too far, she needn't have been concerned.

"I'd let you."

The bell rang for the end of break time.

"Are you going to Emma's party next week?"

"Yes, are you?"

"Yes and I'm really looking forward to it now," said Tamara.

Emma was one of the younger members of staff in the English department, she was popular and had invited lots of friends and colleagues to her birthday party on a Friday evening at the end of November. The party was in the function room of a large city pub, Evan and Tamara were there, so was Sheryl and many more of the livelier members of staff.

Tamara was wearing a little black dress, it was short and low cut, her heels were black, five inches high, her seamed stockings were nearly black and her six strap suspender belt, panties and bra were brand new black silk and lace. Sheryl looked stunning too in a very classy, well cut, knee length red dress with matching bolero jacket, black high heels and natural coloured hosiery.

Great fun was had by all and the drink flowed, Tamara danced with lots of colleagues, a male colleague from the PE department was particularly interested in her, but he stood no chance, Tamara had got Evan in her sights. So had Sheryl but when it came to one of their colleagues attempting to take a large group photo, Tamara sat herself on Evan's lap.

Inevitably it took ages for the group to get organised and all in frame, then the camera flash wouldn't work, so another colleague tried to sort it out. By the time the photo was actually taken, Tamara had been on Evan's lap for a good three minutes. She gradually eased herself further back into his groin, she could feel his cock hardening as he pulled her in tighter.

He placed his right hand on her right thigh and was delighted and very aroused to find a suspender clip, his left hand caressed the outside of her left thigh where he found two more. His erect cock nestled between her buttocks, she could feel it large and hard; she felt faint with desire. The welts of her stocking tops were clearly visible as her short dress rode up her thighs.

The photo would eventually show suspender straps and a strip of bare silky flesh above her stocking top on her right leg. It would be the cause of much teasing by her close colleagues, and the source of prolonged masturbation for the colleague from the PE Department.

Tamara and Evan slow danced, closely and as sensually as they dared, hoping that colleagues would put it down to the booze. She could feel his erect cock pressing into her and she desperately wanted to fuck him, but she was being picked up by Jack. As the party came to a close, they all said their goodnights to one another and Tamara gave Evan a brief kiss on the lips as she squeezed his hand.

Tamara played with Jack's cock and put her fingers between her pussy lips all the way home. Jack kept glancing at her lovely calves in seamed stockings and five inch heels, then he took in her stocking clad thighs and her soft small hand buried between her thighs; he also occasionally looked at the road too. He was delighted, Evan had blown the tyres up, but he was going to ride the bike. He got the fucking of his life when they got home; on the hallway floor, on the stairs and in bed.

********************

The next Monday morning, Tamara saw Evan in the staff room before assembly, he was standing reading something when she came up close; she eased her left breast into his right elbow. They stayed like this for several seconds whilst she feigned interest in what he was reading. The bell went and they moved off to assembly. Tamara and Evan were on crowd control at the back of the assembly hall.

They stood close enough to touch hands before Even's right hand searched for signs of a suspender clip on her left thigh. She was wearing a knee length black skirt in a flimsy material that flared out slightly at the hem. Evan found what he was looking for without much trouble; his cock twitched, her pussy clenched. Not wanting to take any further risks, they stood further apart, but occasionally let their hands brush against each other.

On the way out of the hall, Evan said in a low tone.

"Do you always wear stockings?"

Tamara just smiled, before turning to chivvy students out of the hall.

Three days later and not having an opportunity to get close to each other, Tamara went looking for Evan in his classroom. He had a free period and the room was empty, he was sitting at his desk with his right arm along the arm of his chair. Tamara was wearing her flimsy black skirt, black heels and nude stockings, with a white six strap suspender belt.

She came into the room quietly and said hello. Evan greeted her, he was obviously pleased to see her.

"Hi Tamara, I've missed you the past couple of days."

She sidled up to his chair and leant against the arm.

"Guess what I'm wearing," she said in low seductive tones.


Evan felt her thigh pressed against his arm, he placed his right hand on the inside of her left calf just below the hem of her skirt. She didn't pull away so he raised his hand up the inside of her thigh until it was on the welt of her stocking. She breathed slowly out through her nose in an attempt to stay in control of herself. Evan raised his thumb and stroked the bare flesh above her stocking. He was now just inches from her pussy, his cock began to harden.

"Always?"

"Always."

He raised his hand a little higher until it was trapped between the tops of her warm thighs, just inch short of her pussy. She gasped and pulled away, he straightened his erect cock and cleared his throat.

"Well thank you Tamara, that was illuminating, shall I see you at rehearsals later?"

"Definitely."

She turned and walked out into the corridor, her panty gusset was so wet, that she had to pay a quick visit to the ladies toilet, to mop up her juices. Her heart was pounding in the cubicle, she'd taken things as far as she dared, and she knew her pussy would have surrendered to his fingers if he touched her panty gusset.

The rehearsals were for the school's production of the 'Sound Of Music.' Evan was there because of his interest in drama, Tamara was wardrobe mistress. The performances would take place on three evenings in the next week, the first week of December. At the end of the following week, it was the staff Christmas meal at a hotel in the city. Tamara was counting on her seduction of Evan being complete by then.

Full dress rehearsal was well under way, Tamara stood in the wings in a rare moment of calm. She was usually organising frantic costume changes, but the Head of Drama was spending some time on getting a particular scene right. Evan came up behind her, it was dimly lit in the wings, and there was no one else close by. He pushed his semi erect cock into the slit between her buttocks, she pushed herself into his groin and gyrated very slowly and seductively. Her movement was barely perceptible, but it turned him on so much, that his cock soon became fully erect.

She moved her right hand behind her and grasped his hard member through the material of his suit trousers. Evan caught his breath, she started to fumble with his zip, but he thought it too risky; he grabbed her wrist with his right hand. Then he pushed the back of her hand against his erection, before caressing her left hip and thigh with his left hand. Tamara found it intensely arousing, but she had to move smartly away when she heard the director say "well done everyone, that's enough for tonight, go and get changed."

Evan had to rush off to see his teenage children, otherwise the temptation to fuck him in the ruined villa would have been too much for Tamara. She sat in her car resisting the urge to find a quiet spot to masturbate. It was only a fifteen to twenty minute drive home. Before she set off she texted Jack.

"He's left me as horny as fuck, do me from behind as soon as I get in xx"

********************

The week of the production was typically hectic, Tamara was rushed off her feet and had little time to contemplate anything except costumes, and controlling excited students. The last night of the musical was on Thursday. Jack accompanied her, Evan knew he was coming and, after polite hellos, following Tamara's introductions, he kept his distance. Tamara also introduced Jack to Sheryl, she could tell when their eyes met that they were mutually attracted to each other.

Jack helped Tamara tidy up and store the costumes, the other staff had either gone home or adjourned to the pub. The caretaker wandered around jangling his keys saying he'd be back in fifteen minutes to lock up. Tamara was tired but still buzzing from the success of the production, she had received a large bouquet of flowers for her hard work as costume manager.

She was wearing her short black skirt with black heels, stockings and a blue long sleeved top. When she realised that she was alone with Jack for a few minutes, she quickly stripped off her skirt and top.

"What are you doing?" asked a surprised Jack.

"Pass me one of the nun's costumes will you. No, not that one, a larger one."

She slipped the costume over her head. Jack thought that she looked incredibly sexy dressed as a nun in heels and stockings. The costume fitted snugly and finished just above her stilettos. She gave Jack one of her 'follow me home and fuck me' looks and he took the hint. He lifted her onto a table, she spread her legs wide, he undid his trousers and buried his cock deep inside her cunt. Tamara came twice before Jack caught up, and shot his warm fluid into her.

They cleaned up just in time to see the caretaker wandering back into the hall. Tamara grabbed the nun's costume and flowers and said to Jack.

"This is coming home with us, I want you to defile me again later."

********************

The final week of term arrived, Tamara took every opportunity to be around Evan in the hope that they'd get the chance of a quick fondle. They managed to touch hands again in assembly, and Evan surreptitiously brushed his hand across her suspender clips, whilst reaching for a mug from a cupboard in the staff room. They were alone in a quiet corridor for a few seconds, gazing into each other's eyes, and almost risking a kiss but thinking better of it.

They stood out of the wind again on playground duty, Tamara opened her long coat, Evan pressed the knuckle of the middle finger of his right hand into her mound through her flimsy black skirt. Then he squeezed her pussy before she hissed "stop" and moved away from him, just in time, when a group of girls came around the corner.

They stood together at the back of the library in a crowded staff meeting, Evan caressed her left buttock with his warm right hand. The erotic interplay between them was becoming intense and, almost reached a climax in the storeroom, next to Tamara's classroom, during morning break on the day before the staff Christmas meal.

Evan knew that Tamara would be alone in her classroom and came looking for her. He found her in the storeroom sorting out text books. There were only a few minutes left before the bell for the end of break. Tamara was in her short black and white houndstooth patterned skirt, ankle boots and opaque black hold ups. They embraced and Evan slipped his hand under the hem, and up over the lacy stocking tops. He waited for a signal, Tamara closed her eyes and parted her lips for a kiss. At that moment, a girl student came into the classroom sobbing. Tamara quickly straightened her skirt and whispered.

"I'll go and deal with that, you slip out without being seen."