Tamara In Stockings Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tamara went out into the classroom to console the girl, she embraced her and pressed her head into her bosom, so that she couldn't see Evan tiptoe out of the storeroom, through the classroom and into the corridor. Tamara gave him a rueful smile, and as he left he mouthed "tomorrow" at her. She understood perfectly.

Tomorrow duly arrived and Tamara sat at her dressing table getting ready for work. It would be an easy day, a personal development assessment with Sheryl first thing, then some free periods followed by some easy lessons in the afternoon. Finally, she would come home to dress for sex, then get Jack to give her a lift to and from the meal so that she could have a drink. She planned to complete her seduction of Evan, and thought that there would probably be a quiet corner of the hotel, where she could fuck him at the end of the evening. She'd even told Jack to pick her up an hour after it finished so that she would have plenty of time.

She wore one of her usual ensembles for work, brown short skirt, heels and stockings with a white suspender belt, panties and bra and a yellow jumper. She walked into Sheryl's office feeling happy and not in the least nervous. She knew that she was good at her job and had met her targets. Sheryl was particularly complimentary about the Ofsted inspection feedback earlier in the term. After the formal part of the session, Sheryl asked her about her previous experience of staff development.

"I see you were originally down to be assessed by John Cooper, but I can't find any record of a meeting."

"No, you won't."

"Why is that?"

"He er, he gave me the opportunity to enhance my assessment score by allowing him to insert his penis in my vagina."

"Oh Good God Tamara! So you reported him?"

"Long story, I subdued him, wanked him off and took his come stained trousers as a trophy. I threatened to make a present of them to his wife if he ever tried it on again, with me or anyone else. I hope that's why he left last summer."

"Wow, I'd heard he wasn't well liked."

"You heard right."

"Changing the subject entirely and speaking to you in confidence as a friend, I concede defeat with Evan, I'm no match for your powers of seduction. I don't know how you do it."

"Stockings," smiled Tamara mischievously, "You should give them a try, it can become a way of life with a partner like Jack."

"How do you know that I don't wear stockings?"

"I'm sure you might, on special occasions, but if you become a wearer every day at work, you start to feel alluring and constantly available, it gives you confidence to flirt and tease to your heart's content. On your own terms of course," said Tamara with a sly grin.

"I might just take your advice Tamara. Look, I hope you don't mind me being nosy, but you seem very happy with Jack."

"It's okay Sheryl, he knows about my encounters, and he gets a thrill from them."

"You lucky cow."

"He loves you Sheryl, You made an impression on him when you met briefly at the school production, I could fix you up with him if you like."

"Tamara you're terrible."

"Maybe, but you didn't say no did you?"

Sheryl was tiring of her boyfriend Martin. She had hoped that after her divorce a couple of years ago, at the age of forty five, life might become more fulfilling and exciting, but he was dull and stuck in his ways. She knew it was a wise decision not to move in with him, because she was now even more certain that she would end the relationship in the New Year.

She was surprised at how much Tamara's offer to fix her up with Jack appealed to her. A no strings relationship with a handsome fit, alive man could be just the change she needed. She was also a little disconcerted that she found Tamara increasingly enticing. The two women exchanged knowing smiles and silently pondered their growing interest in each other.

Tamara breezed through the rest of the day, once catching sight of Evan and, after checking that she couldn't be seen, sensuously running her tongue over her lips to mimic licking his cock.

She got away from school at 4.30pm, negotiated the rush hour traffic, and arrived home by five o'clock. After a sit down with a cup of tea she texted Jack to remind him not to be late home, stripped off and got into the shower.

As she got ready, she day dreamed about Evan and what she hoped to do with him. It had been a slow, erotic seduction and tonight was going to be the pinnacle. She slipped into pale pink panties and put on a matching bra that enhanced her already pert breasts. Next, she fitted a pale pink suspender belt, to which she clipped expensive, seven denier, natural stockings that she had pulled slowly and carefully over her legs to avoid laddering.

Her dark hair was cut into her neck tucked behind her right ear, with the left side longer, and hanging close to her eye. Dark red lipstick and nail varnish complimented her long jet and amber earrings. She pulled on an expensive skirt, cut on the bias, it was just below knee length and followed the contours of her buttocks and thighs, then flared slightly at the hem. The heavy but fine material sat well on her, it was black with very small spots of dark red, pink and lilac. Her suspender clips were not visible but could be easily found under the fine material.

On top she wore a dark red cashmere, close fitting, buttoned up cardigan with a scoop neck. It showed off her decollate and her breasts were like hidden treasures underneath the soft cashmere. The neckline showed off her collar bones and the sleeves were three quarter length. Her shoes were black, square toed, four inch high heels, with a sexy thin ankle strap. She stood at the full length mirror in her bedroom very satisfied with what she saw.

Jack arrived home in time and took her straight back into the City, to the venue for the staff Christmas meal. She gave him instructions to pick her up at midnight and not to fall asleep.

"Well you're not coming home unless you've been fucked, and I get to hear all about it," he replied.

********************

Colleagues were in a good mood, the Christmas spirit flowed and Tamara was witty and vibrant as always. Sheryl arrived before Evan, she was alone, Martin had decided that he wouldn't enjoy the party.

"Wow, are you on the pull tonight?" said Tamara.

"Not likely, unless you throw me any scraps."

"You look fabulous, I might forget all about Evan tonight," she grinned mischievously.

Sheryl wore a sexy boat neck blue party dress that hugged her torso, waist and hips and finished in a tight pencil cut, three inches above the knee. Her stilettos were silver and five inches high.

She leaned into to Tamara and whispered, "And it's a special occasion. In fact, I'm taking your advice, every day is going to be a special occasion for me in future."

"Hold ups I presume, suspender clips would show through that lovely body con fit."

"Yes, it's a start. I asked Martin how I looked and he said 'Yeah, fine.'"

"Oh God Sheryl, if he didn't have an instant erection and try to fuck you on the spot, you should give him the heave ho. The man's got no appreciation of what he's got, you deserve much better."

"Thanks Tamara, you've given me a real boost. I won't try to cramp your style with Evan tonight. Maybe you'll come lingerie shopping with me in the sales after Christmas?"

"Hell yes, I'll bring Jack too, I'm not saying lingerie shopping excites him, but he'll be able to carry us both around on his cock, no trouble."

"Ha! Tamara, you're dreadful. Here's to sex and stockings," said Sheryl raising her glass.

"Bottoms up," smirked Tamara and they both laughed.

Evan arrived in a smart suit and white open neck shirt. The seating arrangement was cabaret style with large round tables. Tamara took Evan over to a table in one corner, so that they could sit together with no one behind them. The crisp white linen cloth almost reached the floor, and provided perfect cover for illicit fondling under the table.

Tamara was sitting on Evan's left, it was a lively table and plenty of fun was had by all. Wine flowed with each course, and Tamara and Evan intermittently stroked each other's thighs. During the wait between main course and dessert, Evan took it to the next level, he reached under the tablecloth and pulled the hem of Tamara's skirt up over her suspender straps. From where he was sitting, he could just see the beginning of the panty gusset that covered her sweet mound. Tamara looked flushed, she wasn't sure she could handle it if he slipped his fingers inside her. She reached for a bottle and poured herself another large glass of wine.

For the moment, Evan just placed his left hand on her right thigh and hooked his fingers under a suspender strap. Tamara felt wickedly erotic and for once, was at a loss about what to do next. She reached for his left thigh and gave it a squeeze with her right hand. Dare she reach over and feel for his erect cock? Not yet, she enjoyed the feel of his warm hands playing with the suspender strap, and pushing under the welt of her stocking. The sight of his black hand under her natural stocking top almost made her moan out loud with unbridled lust.

The dessert course was being served on some of the other tables, so Evan had to act fast to accomplish what he wanted to do next. He removed his left hand from underneath her stocking top, tugged her skirt hem up to her hip, hooked his fingers around the side of her panties and pulled them down to mid thigh. Tamara had to shift her weight slightly to allow her panties to be pulled down in this way. He looked her in the eye, she seemed vulnerable and uncertain but highly aroused.

He slowly pulled her panties down over her knees and let them fall around her ankles. Now Tamara seemed to fully understand what he was doing and she lifted first her left leg, then her right, to leave her panties on the floor at her feet. Evan dropped his napkin and reached down to retrieve it skilfully picking up and pocketing Tamara's panties at the same time.

"You're mine now Tamara, your panties are in my possession and so are you." He muttered under his breath.

Tamara quivered with excitement and anticipation. None of their colleagues had any idea what had just happened, and Tamara felt a huge thrill at participating in such a deviant act in public.

After dessert, coffee and liqueurs Tamara and Evan joined the crowded dance floor. They danced close together, it didn't matter whether the music was fast or slow. During a break between numbers, Sheryl came up and put her arm around Tamara's waist and gave her an affectionate hug.

"You lucky cow, Think of me in bed with my horlicks later."

"You should be on the end of someone's cock tonight sweetie. We'll see what we can do about that after Christmas."

"What did she say to you." Asked Evan after Sheryl had moved on.

"Oh just girly talk. Don't you think she looks hot and fuckable tonight?"

"Yes, almost as desirable as you. Listen Tamara, I've booked a room tonight. I couldn't get one here but the Central Hotel had one double room left."

"Clever boy, the answer is yes. I'll just have to text Jack not to pick me up until the morning."

"Are you sure he won't mind, he seems a decent bloke and I don't want to upset him."

"Mind? He'd be here cheering me on if he could."

They embraced again and danced to a slow number as the night was coming to an end. Evan's erect cock pressed into where Tamara's panty gusset would have been had she been wearing them.

The evening ended and everyone said their cheery goodbyes, the only complaints being that there was still one week of term left before Christmas. Tamara put on her big grey coat with the fur collar, and texted Jack.

"Spending night with Evan - pick me up from Central Hotel at 10.30 tomorrow am pls."

********************

Tamara hung around the hotel lobby saying goodbye to stragglers, pretending she was waiting for Jack. Evan waited outside in the cold pretending he was waiting for a taxi. When the coast was clear they embraced then walked arm in arm through the dark, wet city centre towards the hotel. In the old historic centre, close the the cathedral, they passed a dark narrow covered alleyway. Evan stopped, took Tamara by the arm and guided her into the alley. It was was dry and out of the wind. He opened her coat and knelt on one knee, then he lifted her skirt up to her hips and kissed her pussy with warm agile lips.

Tamara gasped and widened her stance to allow better access to her pussy. Evan swept his tongue around her vulva then inside her pussy lips before kissing her clitoris with the lightest of touches. Then he covered her with his mouth and sucked whilst probing her hole with his tongue. Tamara was almost delirious with pleasure, she could hear the sound of late night revellers in the distance. Evan's tongue was now searching out every corner of her cunt.

She was close to coming but she could hear laughter, and the clip clop of high heels, outside in the cobbled street. A party of very merry girls passed the entrance to the alleyway, she hoped to God that she hadn't taught any of them. They didn't notice the lovers, and their laughter and loud banter gradually faded into the distance. Tamara pulled Evan up and kissed him, she could taste her musky sweetness on him. Lips and tongues performed an erotic dance, she finally broke the kiss, removed Evan's right hand from her left buttock and said.

"Take me to your room."

They made their way arm in arm to the hotel and walked confidently through the lobby. Evan pressed the lift button for the fourth floor, the lobby was empty, so they embraced and kissed again. Evan was a good six inches taller so, Tamara was grateful for her four inch heels. The lift door opened and they managed to get into it without losing lip contact.

Tamara shoved Evan against the lift wall, she rubbed his hard cock through his trousers whilst forcing her tongue into his mouth. He responded by turning her around and pushing her against the wall, reaching under her skirt and shoving two fingers into her wet cunt. Tamara moaned loudly as the lift doors opened. Evan released her cunt, grabbed her arm and pulled her out of the lift, along the corridor to the door to their room. Now Tamara took charge again and thudded him against the door, unzipped his fly and pulled out his hard cock.

Evan groaned, it took all of his resolve to fight her off and get the door open. They almost fell into the room, the door slammed shut and Evan pinned Tamara against it, his cock still jutting out of his fly.

"Wait, wait... I want to get your clothes off."

Evan released her and started to strip, Tamara let her coat fall from her shoulders and watched him undress. When he was completely naked, cock rigid and pointing upwards, she led him by it to the chair in front of the dressing table, sat him down and straddled him. Still fully clothed, except for her panties, she impaled herself on his hardness.

"Mmmm, oh that's nice."

"God yes, your dick's as hard as rock."

"You might have had something to do with that."

"Mmmm, do you like this?"

She asked as she began to roll her pelvis in slow, sensuous waves.

"Mphh, you've done this before you naughty girl."

Tamara, high heels planted either side of the chair, lifted her hips slightly and began to thrust at Evan's cock. He held on to her buttocks as she increased the pace until, holding tightly on to the chair back, she was slamming her cunt onto his solid steel rood. She felt his orgasm approaching, knew instinctively when the first swell of semen was gathering at the base of his penis, and timed her orgasm to match his. Half a dozen more driving thrusts and they came together in a crescendo of moans and wails.

Ahhh fuck Evannn, fuck, that was spectacular."

"Mmphh, I've never been fucked like that, Jesus! You're some amazing woman, you know that don't you."

"Quick, get on to the bed while you're still hard." She said as she stripped to her suspenders, stockings and heels.

Evan lay on his back, cock still erect, Tamara climbed on top of him and pleasured herself twice more. Evan expressed his delight at staying hard so long, she told him that keeping men hard was her special talent.

"Let's get into bed, I want to hold your lovely body until you're ready to get on top and fuck me."

They grabbed a couple of small bottles from the mini bar and relaxed in bed together. Tamara texted Jack.

"You still awake love? I've just fucked Evan on a chair."

One minute later came the reply.

"God, I wish I had been there to see it."

"You can listen if you like, I'll ring you in a while when we get started again."

"God yes, do."

"Checking in with Jack?"

"Yes, I hope you don't mind."

"No, of course not, you've got an amazing relationship."

"All built on trust, that's why it works, that and our mutual appetite for lots of naughty sex. Speaking of which, do you mind if he listens in on the phone when we get going again? It'll be hot as fuck."

"Wow, yes, I mean no I don't mind at all, I'm getting hard again at the thought of it."

"Well just lie back a while longer and let me play with your cock then, when I think you're ready I'll ring him and you can fuck me."

They laid together, Tamara gently stroking Evans cock whilst he played with her nipples. After a while, when Tamara judged that Evan's cock was set like concrete, and his breathing became slightly shallow, she reached for her mobile and phoned Jack. She placed the phone next to the pillow, encouraged Evan on top and guided his cock into her grateful wet cunt.

Evan started slowly moving his shaft in and out.

"Are you there Jack?"

"Yes."

Evan was good, he gyrated just enough to make his cock ripple against the walls of her cunt. She was highly aroused by now and beginning to breathe more rapidly. Evan stroked his cock in and out of her hole, warmth radiated from her groin, across her torso and chest, down her arms and legs. Her whole body started to tingle with an erotic charge.

"Jack, oh Jack, he's inside me... Jack he's filling me with his cock, it's wonderful... Oh Jack he's fucking me and he's going to make me come... Jack."

Tamara's moans, gasps and breathless honeyed tones had Jack in rapture, he stroked his hard cock and was ready to come with her.

"Oh Jack I can't stop him, he's going to make me come... Jack he's taking me, he's fucking me, he's filling my cunt... He's fucking your woman Jack, he's fucking me and I love it... I can't help it Jack, I'm going to let him take me... Oh Jack."

Evan was in a state of high arousal by now, listening to Tamara's steamy, provocative words uttered in breathless sultry tones brought him close to ejaculation.

"Oh God Jack I'm going to come... I can't stop myself... Mmmm he's taking me... Ohh he's making me come... Ohh fuck me, fuck me, yes, yes, that's it fuck me, take me... Oh yes, I'm commminggg, fuuucck I'm commingggg, oh yes, yes, yes. Jack, I'm comminggg ahhhhh."

Her whole body danced to the tune of a powerful feral orgasm, she juddered and shook as her juices flowed out of her cunt. She held on to Evan's muscular shoulders, then wrapped her arms around his neck and clung on tight. It was a magnificent sight, she wrapped her stocking clad legs around his waist and covered his mouth with her hungry lips.

Evan shot strands of come against her cervix, arched his back and let out a deep long moan. Jack's cock shot globules of spunk onto his chest and chin as he came with a fervour that made his toes curl and sent erotic sensations breaking over him in waves.

"Goodnight Jack, sweet dreams."

Jack slept well and awoke in the morning to memories of the previous night. It felt like the best erotic dream he'd ever had but it was even better, it was real. He treated himself to another delicious wank as he replayed in his head the sounds of Tamara being taken.