Tamara In Stockings Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tamara and Evan missed breakfast at the hotel, they fucked several times, then showered and Evan called a taxi for himself. The taxi was fifteen minutes away so they pulled each other to the carpet and fucked again.

Evan had gone when Jack pulled up outside the hotel, Tamara opened the passenger door and got into the car wearing her clothes from the previous night and smelling of sex. Jack's cock set hard again.

******************

Sheryl sought out Tamara on the Monday morning break at work.

"Last week of term, I think we all deserve a holiday. So, how did it go on Friday?"

"It was epic, and after Jack had finished with me on Saturday I could hardly walk," Tamara chuckled.

"And, Evan?"

"Magnificent, It'll be hard to keep my hands off him if he stays next term."

"Ah, okay, he's been to see me first thing this morning, I'll let him tell you his news. Are we still on for shopping in the sales in January?"

"Yes, I love the idea, Jack's agreed to come with us," said Tamara with a meaningful smirk.

"Are you sure he won't mind?"

"Sheryl, like I said on Friday night, when Jack thinks about lingerie, all of the blood leaves his brain and flows to his cock. Normally it's just me he lusts after, but with you there too he'll be in heaven."

"Thanks Tamara, you're a pal. Give my love to Jack," she said with a salacious grin.

"Oh I'm sure you'll be able to do that yourself before long."

Tamara was in a relaxed, happy mood. Christmas with the family was all planned and she was looking forward to it immensely. She thought back to twelve months ago when she had been anxious about what plans Davenport might have had for her over and above submissive sex.

She wondered where the captain was now, and which poor unfortunate cow trembled in her presence, yet masturbated at the thought of being taken by her. Tamara pictured a pretty young officer's wife, church on Sundays, impeccably behaved on formal occasions in the officers' mess, all prim and proper on the outside but, underneath the facade, longing for Davenport to fuck her with a strap-on.

At lunch time she managed to see Evan and arranged to meet with him after work. They met in the pub where she used to meet with Alena. He told her that he had taken a job in Cambridge in the new term. He would be covering for a maternity leave in an English department, it would give him the fresh start that he wanted following his separation from his wife.

They drove on to the ruined villa and he fucked her against a wall. Tamara, as always accessible in her stockings and heels, skirt up around her hips, Evan, trousers and pants around his ankles, bare arsed, thrusting his cock into her cunt. They fucked there again the following evening, and on Thursday, after which they said their fond farewells. He had been granted permission to visit his new school on Friday, so they didn't see each other again. But they would think of each other regularly whenever they found an opportunity to masturbate.

********************

After Christmas, on the first Sunday in January, Just before the new term started, Tamara and Jack decided to spend the day in Birmingham. They travelled in by train, browsed a few shops, had an agreeable lunch and headed for the Ferris wheel in Centenary Square. They watched the wheel go around a few times, and noticed how long the cars took to complete a circuit when loading and unloading passengers.

"Are you thinking what I'm thinking?" asked Jack.

"I might be," was Tamara's reply.

She was wearing a black mini skirt with opaque black stockings. The skirt was so short that she couldn't avoid showing an inch of lacy stocking top when she sat down. Her sexy ankle boots had three inch Cuban heels. Over a warm long red jumper she wore a fawn coat jacket and a black and fawn scarf. Underneath the jumper was a sexy black basque, with black suspender straps and a pair of skimpy black panties.

They got into a car and the wheel went round several times, they kissed and fondled each other as it went round. The couple in the car behind watched them intently. Then the wheel made its slow progress, stopping to let passengers on and off each individual car. When they were high enough not to be seen from street level, Tamara hitched up her skirt, Jack opened his fly and she sat on his cock, both of them facing forwards.

At the top of the circuit, Tamara came with her head back on Jack's shoulder and his fingers massaging her clitoris. She quickly slipped off his lap, turned and sucked him off before they reached halfway to the ground. They disembarked less than a minute later, red faced and elated.

On the way back to the station they called in at Rackhams where Tamara bought another pair of 'follow me home and fuck me shoes.' After a quick walk to the station they got onto a late Sunday afternoon train that they hoped would be empty enough to enable them to achieve their original ambition of fucking on public transport.

It was as they had hoped, they sat together at the end of a carriage that contained only six other passengers, the nearest ones facing away from them. Tamara was next to the window which was on her left. After a few minutes, the conductor came along checking tickets. She was late thirties, tall, large boned but well proportioned, her hair was taken back in a pony tail. She wore little make up and was neither good nor bad looking, but her eyes were not unattractive.

Her uniform didn't help her appearance, mid blue trousers and waistcoat with a white shirt, but her breasts were larger than average. She had a quietly efficient air about her. Despite knowing of her approach for several seconds, Jack couldn't find the tickets at first.

"Sorry, they're here somewhere, I'll be with you in a sec," he said as he searched his pockets.

Tamara gave her a rueful smile, and nonchalantly crossed her legs to reveal two suspender straps and a narrow strip of silky thigh on her right leg. She looked down at the sexy display she had deliberately put on for the conductor, then looked up at her to find her eyes fixed on her thighs. When they made eye contact, Tamara seductively batted her eyelashes, the conductor cleared her throat and flushed bright red. Tamara smiled a knowing smile.

She could tell that the conductor liked women, whether she realised it or not, but she thought that she probably led a fairly sheltered life, and hadn't had many if any girlfriends. She'd certainly never had one as glamorous and feminine as Tamara.

'Ah! Here we are, sorry about that said Jack."

"It's okay, thank you," said the conductor as she turned to go back down the carriage.

"Did you do that?"

"What?"

"Set the poor woman's pulse racing, it certainly wasn't my doing."

Tamara just smiled.

The coast was clear. Behind where they sat, across the space between the carriage doors, was a first class compartment with sixteen seats; it was empty.

"Right, in here," said Jack.

He undid his trousers and Tamara pumped his half erect cock to get him hard; it didn't take long. Then she slipped off her panties and sat on the edge of a table facing into the centre of the compartment. Jack slid his cock inside her, they were highly aroused at the thought of fucking in public and they knew they would come very quickly. They did, but what they didn't realise was that for the last ten seconds or so, standing outside the glass door to the compartment, watching them both come to orgasm, was the conductor.

She stepped forward and the compartment door swooshed open. She looked horrified at Jack's hard, glistening seven inch cock like it was a small alien. She watched Tamara casually straighten her mini skirt, still holding her panties in her right hand,

"I'll have to report this," said the conductor in her best, but shaky, assertive voice.

"Outraging public decency is a criminal offence. You will probably have to go to court."

"Oh dear, that's not very friendly Melissa," said Tamara having spotted her name badge.

The conductor tried and failed to hide her attraction for Tamara.

"It's okay, I like girls too," said Tamara.

"What? No!"

"Yes."

Jack returned to his original seat and left the mistress of seduction to do her work. Tamara moved close to the conductor, their faces about six inches apart. The conductor was dumbstruck, trapped by Tamara's sultry gaze. She had picked up her handbag off the seat and pulled out her small gold coloured metal vibrator.

"You can kiss me if you like, I know you want to."

"No, look, I'll overlook what happened but...

Tamara slipped her left hand inside the conductor's waistcoat and lightly circled her right nipple with her fingers. With her right hand, she turned up the dial and played the vibrator against her mound through her trousers. The conductor gave a sharp intake of breath and caught hold of Tamara's right wrist with her left hand. Tamara responded by using her left hand to deftly flip open the button on the conductor's waistband and unzip her trousers.

The conductor's resistance evaporated as Tamara pulled her panty gusset to one side and sunk the vibrator into her wet cunt. The conductor groaned with pleasure.

"That's it Melissa, relax, you're in safe hands. I know you want to come for me."

Tamara worked the vibrator in and out of the hapless conductor's vagina.

"Where do you live Melissa?"

"Ummm, Came-Cambridge," she managed to whisper as she breathed out heavily.

Tamara turned up the dial and heightened the conductor's arousal.

"Would you like me to come to Cambridge to visit you Melissa?"

"Mmm, yesss."

"Oh good, We could go out on a date, you could wear stockings and heels and a nice skirt mmmm, I bet you'd look really sexy. Then we'd go back to your place and I could put my hand up your skirt and inside your panties."

"I might even let you fuck me with a strap-on. You'd like that wouldn't you? You'd love it, I know you would. I could be your girlfriend, I'd let you lick my pussy, mmm, that would be lovely Melissa."

Tamara teased the conductor by almost withdrawing the vibrator, just leaving the tip in the entrance to her hole.

"Oh no, please don't stop, please."

"Do you want this in your cunt Melissa?"

"Yes, please yes."

"Do you want to come now? I want you to come now, come Melissa, come for me. Would you like to kiss me and touch my pussy? Will that help you to come?"

"Yes, oh yes, ohh."

The conductor moved her right hand under Tamara's skirt and felt her wetness, she gasped loudly. Tamara pushed her back against the side of a seat, turned the dial up to maximum and murmured, "I'm yours Melissa. Come for me now to show me how much you want me."

The train approached a tunnel, the conductor came long and loudly, her squeals and screams drowned out by the noise of the tunnel. Thirty seconds later the train emerged from the tunnel with Melissa recovering from the orgasm of her life.

"I take it this is just between us Melissa? No more silly talk of courts?"

"Yes please don't tell anyone, I'd lose my job."

"Think of me when you masturbate, you do masturbate don't you?"

"Yes." She said meekly and with no little embarrassment.

The conductor hurriedly did up her trousers and rushed back to her post at the other end of the train. The train pulled into the station and Tamara and Jack disembarked, Tamara looked back down the platform and waved to an embarrassed Melissa. As the train pulled off again Tamara waited on the platform, blew a kiss to Melissa and mouthed "Cambridge" as she passed by.

"My God Tamara, is there anyone you can't seduce?"

"I'll let you know if it ever happens," she grinned.

********************

The following day was Monday, the last day of the Christmas holidays. Tamara had arranged to have lunch with her old friend and ex colleague Mary. They met at the tapas restaurant, both bursting to share their gossip.

"So come on Mary, spill the beans, what exciting news were you alluding to on the phone."

"Well Tamara, ha, you'll never believe this, Annie left John, her job, and everything else just before the end of last term."

"Really?"

"Yes, you remember her nephew Daniel? Well, she ran away with him and no one knows where they've gone. Turns out she'd been having an affair with her own nephew for the last five years. The only saving grace is that he's not related by blood but, my God, we're all stunned... You don't seem so surprised."

"Er yes, I er, I knew she was very fond of him but, wow, I hadn't expected that.'

A relieved Tamara got away without telling an outright lie. She quickly changed the subject by regaling Mary with her watered down tale of Evan. Then they moved on to family news.

The next day was the first day of term and Tamara was given to expect more exciting news. Sheryl found her during morning break and asked if she'd got time for a quick drink after work so that she could share her news with her.

The two women adjourned to the usual local pub. Sheryl came back from the bar with two tonic waters.

"Thanks Tamara, I needed to talk to someone and I like to think we've become trusted mates. I'm always impressed with your integrity."

"We're cool Sheryl, and I like you. Fire away."

"I've told Martin that we're finished."

"I'm sorry Sheryl."

"No you're not."

"Okay, I've never met the man, so I'm not sorry."

"I couldn't get him out anywhere special on New Years Eve. We ended up at the Local pub and the miserable sod went home at ten thirty. What's worse, he expected me to go with him. I was livid and refused to leave, so off he went, the bastard. I stayed to see the New Year in and ended up snogging a neighbours friend, we carried it on behind the pub but his hands started wandering too far, so I left him and walked home."

"If you looked anything like you did at the staff do, I can fully understand why he tried it on with you. Tell me, we're you wearing stockings?"

"Yes, and I am today, you're absolutely right, I feel sexy and available, but that might be because I dumped Martin."

They chatted and laughed and got to like each other even more.

"So what about that shopping trip we talked about." Said Sheryl. "I've got to prepare for a leadership and management course this weekend but I'm okay for a week on Saturday."

"A week on Saturday it is then Sheryl, I'll let Jack know. He's going to love you."

"I love him already and I've hardly made his acquaintance."

They finished their drinks, walked out to their cars, hugged, kissed each other on the cheek, and both went home with a spring in their step and a glow in their pussies.