All Comments on 'Tamara's Apprenticeship - Day 02'

by pickleherring

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
MattiemaybeMattiemaybeover 2 years ago

I am so enjoying your new story! Fabulously quirky and witty. Miss Milfy and Tamara (and Malikin and Bessie) are delightful.

MattiemaybeMattiemaybeover 2 years ago

Oops - misspelled Malkin in my comment. Mischievous Malkin manipulates Miss Milli’s maiden’s head…

pickleherringpickleherringover 2 years agoAuthor

Haha, thanks MattieMaybe! Glad you are enjoying it. There are two more chapters to come.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Nice quirky story indeed. Mischievous little familiar indeed. And as usual too much to unpack in too short a story. Only two chapters left of the apprenticeship, but I assume three more books to complete the story or something. You have a flair for the eccentric. Old roman ruins and baths, old manse on a hill with surrounding expansive grounds that tease of so many outside adventures. And you love your tit cows, literally don't you?

Nasty little penis plant herbs and mischievous furry pussies. What next? And curious, 1874, 1674 which century might we be from Miss Milfy?

pickleherringpickleherringover 2 years agoAuthor

Haha dkelley2112 you know me too well already. Two more chapters to go in this story but yes, you guessed it, more Tamara books on the way! I do indeed love a nice big pair of honkers, whether for milking or just for fun and games. Original, I know. What can I say? It's the way they slosh and squish and flail around with a life of their own.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous