Tamara's Apprenticeship - Day 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You are by far the most promising candidate I have yet had the pleasure to work with," Miss Millie continued, "Sterling work on milking time, by the way. I saw Bessie just now. Still asleep. You must have done a great job."

"Oh. Thanks." Tamara could feel her heart now thudding urgently against the inside of her chest. She drained the final mouthful of iced tea from her glass to try to calm herself. What sort of work would Miss Millie need an apprentice for?

"I shall have to get you involved in the more difficult aspects of the job rather earlier than I might normally do, but if you are willing..."

I. Am. Willing.

Miss Millie looked at her again, "I see you are smiling my dear."

"I'm smiling because I would love to be your apprentice," said Tamara, "Whatever it is that you actually do."

Miss Millie sat up. There was a flicker of benevolent mischief in her eyes, "More about that very shortly my dear. I shall need you to stay a little longer tomorrow. For now, let us get you fixed up with something to wear for your ride home."

***

Tamara staggered through the door of the store in a panting flurry, shouldering past an exiting customer. Andie was there, hands on her hips.

"You're... Oh, Tams! Roleplay night isn't till Tuesday."

"Wh- what?" said Tamara, catching her breath.

"What are you, a witch of some sort?"

Tamara looked down at the long, sleek black robe she was wearing. One just like Miss Millie's. Only a bit shorter, fortunately. "Oh right. No, just had to change clothes at work."

"Okay," Andie replied slowly, lifting one eyebrow, "And might that have something to do with your excuse for being late today?"

"Um, no, not really," Tamara replied sheepishly. Then she brightened as she remembered something. She lifted the paper bag she was carrying, "But... I got us ice-cream! From that new store in town."