All Comments on 'Tamara's Apprenticeship - Day 03'

by pickleherring

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Finally, some good old fashioned hard core sex. Okay, less old fashioned, but still kind of old in a way, and kinkier than your basics.

Love the starting tease in every chapter. I should know better but you still get me every time.

The subtle teases, the word play between Tam, inner-Tam and Miss Milfy are great. Sure some of the jokes and references are obvious and over the top, but they're fun and still sexy as hell.

Demon futa cum-piler, love it. Great mixed in nerd and geek humor all at once. Sisterhood Leah and Lena still rock, but taking a shine to Tamara and still waiting for the eventual full on Miss Milfy and Tam scene. I think we all need that soon, especially Tam herself. Such a fun story so far and who can pass up on demon horsecock?

pickleherringpickleherringover 2 years agoAuthor

Haha dkelley2112 your commentary always brings a smile to my face. Over-the-top is sort of what I was going for with this story (in case you hadn't noticed lol). But yeah I did worry that there wasn't enough actual full-on sex, so I thought I had better slip in a cum-gushing horsecock. I am very glad you enjoyed that!

FrighteningFrighteningover 2 years ago

I'm really enjoying this story. Like the previous comment, the starting tease is very FUN! You keep writing, and I'll keep reading.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Thanks for that. Some of us are very basic, simple overly perverted creatures so we have our needs. That was a fun scene. I love Tam sneaking in her sweet goodbye kiss for Miss Milfy. So many things to love about this.

Love that's she's getting all hot for Andie when she sees her hard nipples and her circlet glows hot. Love to get Andie involved there somewhere too. Any connection between the tit cow ice cream and side effects on some people? That could be fun to play with. Keep up the over the top part and all the not so veiled references and innuendoes.

Sterling work my friend, sterling work indeed.

pickleherringpickleherringover 2 years agoAuthor

Thanks Frightening! I will definitely keep writing.

pickleherringpickleherringover 2 years agoAuthor

Lol glad you appreciate my sterling work dkelley2112. Thanks! Andie is a character from the story universe in which Tamara's Apprenticeship is (loosely) set, and she belongs to another author, my friend cunwitch. So Tamara probably won't get it on with her, it's just a tease mainly. Like a lot of things in this story haha. But cunwitch has written Andie her own story, which you might enjoy: https://www.hentai-foundry.com/stories/user/cunwitch/45403/A-Long-Way-From-Home

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Thanks for the link. I'll check it out and see whether I consider Cunwitch up to your standards. Looking for other authors I might like. Haven't found anyone's writing I enjoy reading as much as yours yet though.

I see, this whole thing is just a game to you where you tease us into submission. Not sure how I feel about the amount of teasing going on, but I'll try to let it slide.

Oh, forgot to mention, love that Tam is a KPop fan. Is that from the original story as well? Need to read that I guess too.

pickleherringpickleherringover 2 years agoAuthor

I think cunwitch' stories are fairly similar to mine, and the quality of writing is really good. We have influenced one another and shared a few story scenarios. There is less of the slightly dom/subbish stuff than in my stories (no punishment sex for example), and more romance and jokes. And yes, Tam's taste in music comes from the original story, along with her liking for superhero t-shirts. She is a very minor character though. Those were the only two pieces of information I had about her, aside from her being a horny lesbian.

pickleherringpickleherringover 2 years agoAuthor

Also, if any readers are looking for other authors I would recommend, then try my friends ludomatic and zivzap (both here on literotica), and justicefruitpies and lilylala (on HF).

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous