Tami

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We walked over to the workout gear section and looked through the women's clothing area.

"Pick out something for me, Jace," Tami said. "You know, like a birthday present, and I'll wear them tomorrow."

I looked through the selection, and found the ones that I liked on the other girls who worked out here. I picked out a small, black sports bra that had several thin straps across the back rather than the one large one. I thought that would look good on her. I also picked out a pair of black Nike compression shorts and a pair of loose fitting shorts.

"How about these?" I asked.

"They look great," Tami replied.

"Go ahead and pick out a couple more tops if you want, and anything else to go with it, all my birthday present to you."

Tami picked out another sports bra, one that was more skimpy than the one I picked out.

"You may have to wear a T-shirt over that one," I said, laughing.

"I have one that's midriff; that would go well with it I think. Will they let me wear this top without the shirt?" she asked.

"Oh yeah, we'll let you wear anything you buy here. Several of the girls wear them; you'll see that once your workouts begin."

I took her items over to the counter and asked the sales girl to put them on my account. I didn't have the funds for them now, but would tomorrow. I hadn't planned on these purchases, but wanted to get some things for Tami, and get her out of those damn leotards. Yeah, it was going to be fun training my sister.

"Are you able to eat dinner with me and mom?" she asked.

"Sure, I don't have any clients tonight, so I'm free," I replied.

Tami called mom on her cell phone and told her that we'd be home shortly and that I was staying for dinner.

After the phone call, Tami insisted on trying on the sports bra and shorts I selected, and took them into the locker room. I wasn't sure if she would come back wearing them, but in a few minutes she returned wearing the sports bra and the compression shorts I picked out.

"What do you think?" she asked.

I couldn't tell her what I really thought, because she looked so fucking sexy in that outfit. God, she looked good. I had to keep reminding myself that this was my kid sister, but she didn't look like a kid anymore.

"They, ah, they look fine," I replied.

"Only fine? I was hoping for something more."

"Well, to be honest, you look very sexy in that outfit, Tami."

"Thank you!" she said as she hugged me again, thanking me several times for all the attention I was giving her.

"I'll wear these tomorrow, if you think they'll be ok."

"Yeah, they'll be ok. Do they feel comfortable?"

"Yeah, but a little more revealing than I had anticipated." Tami looked around the room at the other women, and continued, "But not any more revealing that what the other girls are wearing."

"You'll see them dressed all ways around here, but I think you'll fit right in, if that's what you want," I replied.

"Yeah, I think these will do," Tami replied as she turned to walk back into the locker room.

As she walked away, I couldn't help but look at her round ass, which was her best asset. My eyes followed her all the way to the door. Yeah, this is going to be interesting. Tami, while needing to put on a little weight, really looked good.

A few minutes later she returned and we left for the house. All the way home she thanked me stating that she was really looking forward to getting back in shape. Then she looked over at me and said, "I think it's going to be nice, you know, spending all this time with you. I really enjoyed today. Thank you again, Jace."

We pulled into the drive way and walked into the house.

Mom had dinner ready, and the three of us ate together, making small talk. Mom wanted to know about what we did at the gym and what our plans were, and we told her that Tami would work out at least four nights a week, for about an hour each night. Mom talked over her work schedule, noting that there were several afternoons that she would still be working and that I'd have to give Tami a ride, which I indicated wasn't a problem. She talked about the following week, noting that she had to work night shift, and asking if Tami could spend a couple nights at my place, with me driving her to school the following morning. This wasn't an unusual request, as Tami had spent several nights at my apartment, sleeping on the sofa, with me taking her to school the following morning. This was never a problem, although I wondered if things would be different after our experience in my office today, and with us spending so much time together. I was starting to get feelings toward my sister, feelings I'd never had before, and feelings I didn't quite understand.

"Yeah, that'll be ok," I replied, "that is, if its ok with Tami."

"Sure, its always fun spending time at your place," Tami replied while giving me a sexy grin. I was beginning to wonder if maybe Tami was feeling the same way about me. "Maybe I could just stay with you all week."

"Would she be able to do that?" mom asked. "It sure would help me out."

"Yeah, that wont be a problem at all," I replied.

After dinner, Tami and I did the dishes for mom, who went to the TV room to watch the news.

"This is really going to be great, Jace," Tami commented once mom left the room. "I'm really excited about this!" she said as she kissed me again on the cheek. "Today was really nice. Thank you for taking so much time with me, and making me feel comfortable."

"Yeah, I'm really looking forward to this, too," I replied. I thought to myself that I was really looking forward to being with my sister, much more than I had originally thought.

"I want to try on the other things, too. Will you tell me how they look?" She asked.

"Sure," I replied, eager to see Tami in the other sports bra she got, as well as the other shorts.

"Let's go upstairs and I'll try them on," she said, taking my hand and leading me upstairs. The second floor consisted of two bedrooms and a bathroom, which Tami and I had shared our whole lives. Tami went into her room, and I went into my old room, which hadn't changed since I moved out. While she was gone, I looked around my room, noticing my wrestling trophies and the many team pictures mom had hung on the walls. It was only about five minutes when Tami came through the door wearing the more skimpy sports bra she picked out, along with the other shorts.

"What do you think of these?" she asked as she paraded herself around my room, showing off her new outfit.

"God, Tami, you look fantastic!" I replied. She did, too. Although her breasts were small, the skimpy sports bra held them nicely, exposing more flesh than I though she would be comfortable with. The shorts, while more baggy than the fitted ones, were a little short, showing off her long, sexy legs.

"Are you sure this bra isn't too revealing?"

"Not for me, it isn't. You really look great!"

"Thank you. Just think how good I'll look after three months of training!"

Tami strutted back to her room and changed into a pair of shorts and a T-shirt before returning. I was sitting on the side of the bed when she returned, and Tami came over and sat down beside me.

"Can I ask you something, Jace?"

"Sure," I replied.

"Do you really not mind if I stay at your place next week, or did you just say that for mom's sake?"

"No, I really meant it. I think we'll have a good time next week."

"Can I ask you something else?"

"Sure."

"Do you think that one night you might, you know, give me a massage? It really felt good when you were, you know, measuring me today."

"Yeah, I can practice on you. I can't give massages at the gym until I get my certification, so we'd have to do it at my place."

"That would be fine," she replied, "it might even be better at your place."

I didn't ask what she meant by that, but inside, I agreed that it would be better at my place.

Tami and I sat on the bed for a few minutes without saying anything; just looking into each other's eyes, which was causing me to get a bit tense for some reason.

"Well, I better get going," I insisted, fearful that I might try something I would later regret. What I wanted to do was to lay her back on the bed and make love to her, but I didn't want things to get carried away, especially with mom downstairs; and I wasn't sure how Tami felt about that, but something told me that she wanted the same thing.

"Yeah, it might be good for you to go now," she said, with a hint of reluctance in her voice. "We'll be together all next week and all."

I stood up and Tami stood with me, put her arms around my waist and leaned in and kissed me on the cheek, but very close to my lips. I held her for a few seconds before saying, "Yeah, I better be going. I'll pick you up tomorrow at four." Tami released me and I made my way toward the door.

Tami went out with me, and walked me to my car.

"See you tomorrow for my first work out," she said as I got into my car and drove away.

All the way home I couldn't get my sister out of my mind. I kept thinking about the way she looked in her outfits, the way she hugged me, and especially that last kiss, which was nearly on the mouth. I let my hand drop to my crotch, and felt my rock hard cock pressing against my shorts. I couldn't wait go get home and find some release.

When I got to my apartment, I went to my bedroom, undressed, and fell back on my bed nude. With the image of my sister wearing her new outfit in my mind, I started jacking off. In my mind I was measuring her again, feeling her thighs, arms, legs, and breasts. I beat off faster, and soon shot my load all over my chest. It was the first time I had cum thinking of my sister, but it wouldn't be the last.

After I showered, I went back to bed. I turned on my television and watched some sitcom, but still couldn't get the image of my sister out of my mind, looking forward to seeing her again tomorrow afternoon.

I slept well all night, and when I woke up the next morning, I still had that image of Tami in my mind. I felt ecstatic and sick at the same time. Ecstatic because I was looking forward to seeing Tami again; sick, because I was looking forward to seeing Tami again. While I wanted her, I felt so fucking guilty about the thoughts I was having of her. I knew it wasn't right, but I also felt as though I had no control over it. None at all. I couldn't get my sister out of my mind, and I kept remembering how good it was to feel her body while I was taking her measurements. All kinds of thought were rushing through my mind. It was weird, knowing that my thoughts were wrong, so very wrong, yet at the same time, wanting her so fucking much. I decided that I was just going to see what developed.

I got up early and checked my schedule for the day on my iPhone. Mike is not only the wrestling coach at the high school, he's also the tech specialist, and he wrote an app for the gym. Clients use it to keep track of their work outs, and employees use it to check schedules and receive messages and alerts. It opened to today's date, Tuesday, March 3. I noticed that I have a full schedule today, five clients during the day and two this evening, not counting Tami. I also had an alert that I take my final exam tomorrow for my massage therapy class. I also noticed a message from Mike. I clicked on it, and Mike said that he's arranged for me to do my practical work at the gym, which means that we'll be offering free massages for the next couple of weeks. I need to get twenty hours of practical experience before I receive my final certification, and Mike applied to have me do it at the gym. I can give massages with the provisional certification, but can't charge anything. Mike said that if his application was accepted he would offer free massages until I get the twenty hours and since he's a certified massage therapist, he can act as my supervisor. The clients don't have to pay for the massage, but they can give a tip if they want, and Mike thought I might be able to work up a client base, plus earn a little extra money at the same time. The gym has an upscale clientele, and he thought I would do well with the tips.

I got my shower, and yes, I beat off again thinking of my sexy sister. I dressed, ate a bowl of muesli, and headed off to the gym. I completed the paperwork for Tami's membership and work out routine and looked it over. It called for a three days of stretching instruction and light workouts for her to get used to the equipment, with full workouts beginning next week. I noted a few exercises on her client sheet, and then worked the floor until my first client arrived.

About mid morning I received a text from Tami saying that she was looking forward to the gym tonight and asking if I could pick her up at the house. I replied that I'd be there around 4:15, to get back by her 4:30 workout, which was good with her.

I went through two clients in the early morning. They were well into their routine, so I could do two, maybe three at a time. After my first two clients I did some paperwork, and then my third client, a newbie, arrived. She was in her mid twenties, and a good looker. I gave her the same tour I gave Tami, except for the women's locker room, which was full at the time. I had one of the assistants give her that tour. Then it was time for her measurements.

The entire time I was taking her measurements I was lost in thought about my experience with Tami last night. While this client was extremely hot, and even asked what I was doing this evening hinting that she'd like to go out, it wasn't the same as taking my sister's measurements. One thing about being a trainer, I get hit on all the time, by guys and girls. If not for Tami, I'd be going out with this one for sure.

I took her to the lounge and talked through her goals, gave some advice, and completed her worksheet, having her sign the contract. Then we walked through a basic routine. At the conclusion of her workout, I took her over to the workout apparel section and showed her some of the things we had. She bought several items, which was good because I receive a commission on all sales I make. She bought enough to almost pay for the items I had on my account from last night.

The day went by quickly. I finished with two other clients; but the last one was a no show. Sometimes they forget, sometimes they change their minds. The good thing was that they forfeit their payment if they're a no show, so I get paid just the same. If it turns out to be an emergency we let them make it up.

Soon it was 4:00 so I headed over to pick up Tami. She was waiting for me, and came running out of the house wearing the fitted shorts I gave her last night, with her midriff shirt covering the top, but exposing her abs, which looked very sexy. She was also wearing the same pink sweater she had on last night. Being early March, it was still a little cool out, even for the South.

She got in the car, gave me a kiss on the cheek, and asked, "What are we doing today, Jace?"

She used that name again, Jace. She really was enjoying our time together.

"I ran your information this morning, and we'll start out with some basic exercises and stretches. You need to get used to a new routine, so we'll take it easy the first week. Next week we'll begin on the machines."

"Sounds good to me," she replied.

Looking her over as we drove to the gym, I realized again how sexy my sister was. God, she was beautiful.

Tami seemed to be a little tense at first, but soon warmed up to the place. Noticing the dress of the other female clients, Tami finally removed her shirt, revealing that she was wearing the smaller of the sports bras she bought, and she sure looked good in it.

We did several stretching exercises, with me assisting a little more than necessary, but I couldn't keep my hands off of her. I stood behind her while instructing her in the proper routine for squats, keeping my hands on her waist, sliding my fingers along her sides as she went down and came back up.

Then I had her lie down on the mat and instructed her in some resistance exercises for her legs, keeping my hands on her legs and thighs, offering some resistance. A few times my hands slid up her thighs. Tami smiled at me every time this happened. God, I was enjoying this.

After completing several more exercises, we had some time left, so I let her try out a piece of the equipment. I put her on the Pec Deck machine, telling her that it would build up her pec muscles, thus increasing the appearance of her breasts. She liked this. She sat down and placed her arms against the pads. Although it was a tight fit, I sat behind her, instructing her how to use the machine, and with little resistance, took her through a trial run. She got the hang of it quickly, so I had her do a set with slightly more resistance, still seated behind her. Before Tami started, she slid back a little on the seat, so that my crotch was tight against her ass. She had to notice the growing bulge in my shorts, because she squirmed a little against me, causing even further stimulation.

"I could get used to this," she said as she finished.

"Yeah, it's top equipment," I replied.

Tami looked back at me with a sexy grin and said, "I wasn't talking about the equipment."

"Let's try another machine," I suggested, avoiding her comment for the moment.

I put her on the Lat Pull Down machine to develop her upper arms, and showed her how to use it. Again, I used no resistance so she could get used to the motion. Even though there was no resistance, she could feel the effect of the workout.

When she finished, Tami commented that she was feeling it already and asked if I could see any difference in her.

"It doesn't work that fast, Tami, but soon you'll be able to feel and see a difference. There are several other machines we'll use, but not today, time's up."

"Already? It seems like we just got started!"

"Time does pass by quickly during a workout," I replied.

"Could you rub my shoulders a little?" she asked, adding, "it would make them feel a lot better."

"I can't do that out here, but next week, if I pass my exam tomorrow, I'll be able to give you a massage. How'd you like that?" I asked.

"That'll be great, but I hurt now. How about if we go into your office for a few minutes before we leave? I'm really sore and all."

"Ok," I replied, "but it'll have to be quick. I have a client at 6:30 and another at 7:30. Then I have to go home and study for my exam in the morning."

"Let's go then," she said as she got off the machine and started for my office.

Tami and I walked to my office, and after we entered, I closed the door behind us. The door had a frosted glass in it, so it offers a bit of privacy.

"Where do you hurt?" I asked.

"The shoulders and my arms; they don't hurt bad, but I can feel the effect of the machines."

Standing behind my sister, I started rubbing her shoulders and upper arms. My cock was growing as I felt my sister's skin. I hate to admit that I was overcome with passion for my sister, and continued to struggle with the thoughts that were going through my head. I rubbed her shoulders and upper arms, and the turned my attention to her neck, and started rubbing it along with her shoulders. As if they had a mind of their own, my fingers started inching their way down my sisters chest as I rubbed from the back of her neck to her chest area.

"God, you're good at this," Tami said as I continued.

When my hands went to the upper part of her chest, Tami leaned back with her head against my chest and softly moaned. I went down further, feeling the soft puffiness of her chest at the top of her breasts. My fingers slid under the top of her sports bra, inching their way over her breasts toward her protruding nipples. I continued slowly massaging my sister's chest, and finally felt the hardness of her nipples beneath the tips of my fingers, and slowly slid them around to the sides of her breasts, and then back to the top. I was now giving my sister a full breast massage, and I could feel the pre cum leaking from the head of my cock, but I couldn't stop as I increased the pressure of my fingers against her small breasts.