Erika Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

His dirty, naughty words finally pushed me over the edge as I flushed with desire. I

stood up and began to approach my father who stopped stroking his cock for a second, afraid that maybe he had said too much. I stood close to my father, standing only inches from him. "You can do all those things to my tits if you want to, Daddy."

My dad stared at me, uncertain if I really meant it or I was just teasing him. I said nothing as I reached behind his head and guided it right to my nipples. My father opened his mouth, and his wet tongue flicked across my erect, sensitive nipples.

I moaned as pleasure surged through my body as I held my father's head to my tits. My dad wrapped his lips around my stiff nipple, and I shuddered as I closed my eyes and felt him begin to lick on it hungrily.

"Mmmm, Daddy that feels so good! Mmmmm...yes, just like that!" I breathed huskily as I held my father against my breasts, feeling his warm breath on my skin as he slurped loudly on my soft flesh. My dad swapped between my breasts, licking on my nipples hungrily as he gazed up at me lustfully.

His hands were all over my giant tits, fondling them as his tongue went from one nipple to the other and then he began sucking on my tits like a mad man! I nearly came in my thong! My father went wild, fondling my tits, licking them and sucking wildly on them as I felt his saliva beginning to run down my tits and body.

Meanwhile, his huge cock was now pressed against my stomach. I could actually feel it throbbing against me. It felt so hot, and his pre cum was so sticky. It was driving me wild and I knew I couldn't resist any more.

I reached down and grabbed my father's prick. I had never held a cock that fat and big in my hands before. My father twitched then groaned as I slowly ran my hands down the hot, throbbing, sticky pre cum covered shaft.

"Fuck Erika...baby, that's so good!" my father moaned as I ran my hands slowly back up his shaft to his huge prick head. I rubbed it with both hands as I felt more and more pre cum oozing out of it. Then I slowly stroked his prick against my body, purposely getting as much pre cum as I could all over mysself.

I looked down into his eyes as I purred lustfully, "Mmmm, Daddy...you poor thing...look at all that pre cum leaking from your cock!"

My father just moaned at my words and kept licking and sucking my tits harder and harder. I wanted to stroke him off right then and there, but I had other dirty thoughts of my own. I could barely pull myself away from my father; neither of us wanted to separate. I looked at my father; whose eyes were overflowing with lust for his daughter.

"D-Daddy, when you were jacking off, were you thinking about putting your huge cock between my tits and fucking them?" I asked huskily, biting my lower lip as I gave my father a lascivious look.

My father's eyes lit up as he grinned sheepishly, nodding his head as he replied eagerly, "Y-yes Erika... I thought about how amazing they would look with my cock sliding between them".

He didn't have to say another word as I gently pushed him off my tits, "Well, Daddy, why don't you show me just how you pictured it in your mind". I took a step back lay back down on my lounge chair and held my tits together.

His eyes glazed over with desire as he jumped off the stool with his prick in his hand. It was now dripping non-stop with pre cum as he stepped over me and straddled my stomach, positioning himself between my tits. I held them firmly, forming a tight valley for my father's dick to slide between them.

My father wasted no time; he slid his huge cock between my firm melons, groaning loudly as my slippery skin enveloped his cock. I nearly came as I felt the heat radiating off of my father's immense shaft as he started fucking my tits, grunting like a wild animal as he did.

"Erika...oh fuck yes, Erika! Baby, these tits feel so fucking incredible around my cock!" he moaned as he humped my tits, staring down as they jiggled and swayed with every thrust.

"Does it feel as good as you thought Daddy?" I coaxed as I lifted my tits slightly, trapping my father's prick between them tightly as I wiggled them back and forth. I was rewarded with a guttural groan as he fucked my tits eagerly, his massive rod sliding easily between them as he impaled them.

His cock was so big with every thrust of his cock upward, it brought his prick head right to the mouth! If I wanted to, I could suck his cock as he fucked my tits! My tits were becoming so incredibly sticky from all of his pre cum; I could tell by the way my father was looking at my mouth when his prick head pumped up to it, he wanted it in my mouth, but he would have to wait.

"Daddy fuck my tits until you are ready to cum. But I want you to jack yourself off. I want to watch you do that! You can cum on my tits if you want, but I want to watch you jack off." I coaxed, my voice heavy with lust as I arched my back and held my tits around my father's thrusting prick tighter.

My father didn't say anything. He just fucked my tits harder and faster. I stuck my tongue out, letting my father's cock head hit it each time his prick thrust between my tits. His pre cum tasted so good! That was all it took to make my father finally cum.

After his cockhead passed over my tongue a few times, he let out this low moan and said, "Oh god, Erika... I'm gonna cum! You are making me cum!"

I smiled up at my father and purred, "Cum for me Daddy! Cum for me and I'll do whatever you want!"

That was it. He pulled his prick out from between my tits, and with just two strokes on his cock he erupted. Oh my god, I had never seen that much cum spurt out of any cock before!

This huge spurt of cum burst out of my father's cock, splattering across my tits, and I mean splattered! I held my tits together for my father as he stroked his cock again. "Oh yes, cum again! Keep cumming all over my tits!"

"Erika...I'm not done! Oh fuck yes!" then another surge of cum blew out of his cock, aimed right for one of my nipples. My father nearly covered my nipple and areola with his cum. His cum was so hot and sticky.

"Oooo Daddy, spray that hot cum all over my tits!" I let out a moan of excitement as my dad's cock spat out another large surge of cum, landing on my other nipple. My father milked out one more spurt of cum before his cock was emptied of his creamy load of spunk.

My father sat there panting heavily, trying to catch his breath as he gaped down at me, surveying the mess he had made all over my tits. At first, he had a delighted, lustful look on his face.

Then I think it really hit him what he had just done. It sunk in that he had just fucked his own daughter's tits and then jacked off in front of her, cumming all over his daughter's tits. Now he started to look a bit guilty at what he just did. He quickly stood up and moved away from me, grabbing his shorts as he looked around nervously.

I was not going to let him do that! I was horny, and I had his cum all over my tits. "Where are you going?" I asked seductively as I wiped some of his cum off my tits with my finger. "Aren't you going to watch me clean your cum off my tits, Daddy?"

My father didn't even look at me when he answered my question. "Erika...we shouldn't have...I shouldn't have done what I just did..."

"What? Jerking off? Or cumming on my tits?" I asked innocently as I rubbed some more of his cum on my tongue.

He froze in his tracks as I did this, and I flashed him a naughty smile while still holding my cum covered tits. "Sit down on the stool Dad. I want you to watch something."

My father hesitantly sat down; I could see that his cock was still partially erect. I got up on my knees, facing my father, holding my tits to my mouth. Then, much to my father's surprise and dirty delight, I ran my tongue through his cum, licking up a huge wad of his hot, sticky salty cum. Then I slowly retracted my cum covered tongue into my mouth and swallowed it. My father's eyes nearly popped out of his head as he watched me licking up his cum and swallowing it.

"What's the matter? Did you think I would not swallow your cum? Or didn't you think I would taste it?" I teased as I scooped up some more of my father's cum off my tits.

Then I looked at him and purred, "It tastes so good Daddy. Do you want to see me lick up some more?"

"Erika...no, I didn't think I would ever see you swallowing cum' especially mine!"

"Well Daddy, if it makes you feel any better, I'm really glad it's yours because it tastes soooo goood! So can you just wait and watch me lick up the rest please?" I begged as I scooped up more of his cum and licked it off my finger sensually.

This definitely caught my father's attention, he just sat there on the stool with his shorts around his ankles again, watching me intently as I spent the next ten minutes slowly licking my tits clean and swallowing my father's cum. My father loved watching me! I could tell that by the fact his cock went completely erect again!

Once I was done, I said nothing and just stood up and approached my father, my eyes glazed with lust. "I love cum so much Daddy! And I have never seen a guy cum that much for me before." I purred as I held my tits up to my father's face.

"Erika, you are so hot! I wish I could have cum more for you." he whispered back.

My eyes were glued to my father's erect cock as I whispered back, "Oh Daddy, I think you have plenty left for me, don't you think!" I knelt down in between his legs and reached out for it. My father's eyes bulged out as he realized that I was not through with him. "Erika..."

I cut him off as I leaned forward, opened my mouth and let my father's huge, throbbing cock enter my mouth. My father groaned loudly as I wrapped my lips tightly around his cock head and closed my eyes, savoring the taste of my father's cock and lingering traces of his cum.

I moaned as I felt my father's meat filling my mouth, and I love the feeling as it slid deeper into my mouth. My father leaned back and groaned, ""Ooooh god, Erika! Suck it, Erika! Oooh yeah, suck my cock!"

I was in my own world of lust as I savored his monster of a thick cock. It stretched my lips to the limit as I very slowly slid his prick out of my mouth. Then I took his cock back into my mouth, and I began to bob my head up and down his prick as fast as I could go.

"Erika...baby, suck that cock! Damn, your mouth feels so fucking incredible!" My father moaned as I began to move faster, my saliva running down my chin as I slurped noisily on his prick.

Meanwhile, my father finally started getting really into it as he saw how slutty I was being for his cock. My father is 6'6", so he could reach every part of my body as my head worked up and down on his prick. He ran his hands all over my back, down to my ass, then back to my head. He grabbed my hair, held my head, and worked my head up and down on his prick. "Yeah, Erika! Take my cock; take it all in your sweet mouth. Suck your father's cock! Suck it good and make me cum!"

Then he began wildly fondling my tits as he looked down on the back of my head, bobbing up and down on his steel girder prick. He grabbed me by my hair and pulled me off his cock. "Turn your head so I can watch you sucking my cock! I want to watch you doing it!"

I turned my head sideways as I held onto my father's cock and resumed sucking it, so my father could watch me licking his prick. It felt so nasty sucking his cock in this position. I love showing him just how much I loved his cock as I drooled all over his cock, making it nice and wet for me.

I ran my lips up and down his hot, throbbing prick before I went wild, licking his entire cock. The pre cum that oozed out of his cock, the more I wanted to lick and suck his huge prick. His cock was now covered with pre cum and saliva. I ran my tongue all over his prick head, underneath it.

"D-Daddy's cock tastes so good!" I gasped as I slobbered all over it. I was in such lust for my father's cock, I started to think about how it would feel buried deep in my pussy!

This drove my father wild! "Oh fuck yes, Erika! You fucking cock lover! Lick it! Lick my cock, you little slut!" Then I bent down more, keeping his prick head in my mouth. I sucked on it hard, working his shaft with my hand faster than he had done when he blew his cum all over my tits. "Ooh yeah, Erika! That's it... don't stop... don't you fucking stop!"

I ran my tongue all over my father's cock, drooling all over his bright red shaft before I slid it back into my wet mouth. Now I only worked part of his shaft in and out of my wet mouth as I stroked the bottom half of his cock with my hand. What my father could not see was that I took my other hand and began to rub my own clit with it, making myself incredibly wet and horny.

All my father knew was I started to moan, and the louder I moaned harder I sucked his huge piece of meat. I felt my father's balls tense up as his shaft became incredibly rigid.

I knew he was ready to cum again. "Fuck! Fuck...Erika, I'm gonna fucking cum in your mouth!"

At that moment, I released my father's shaft from my oral grip, I quickly got down on my knees and bent his cock just enough so it was aiming into my open mouth. "Do it Daddy! Cum for me! Cum for your little girl Daddy!" I purred as I stroked his cock furiously, begging for my father to fill my mouth with his cum.

I wanted to make sure my father had a great view of his cock spewing cum into my mouth so I placed the head of his hard prick on my tongue and stroked it furiously! I was rewarded with a loud roar from my father as he yelled out, "Here it comes, Erika! I'm cumming! Oh fuck I'm cumming!"

His prick erupted again with a huge surge of hot cum. I felt splatter against the back of my throat before running down it. Immediately another large wave of cum spat out of his cock, coating my tongue and the roof of my mouth with more fatherly cum.

There was more cum than I could swallow, especially with my mouth wide open. I could feel cum dripping down the sides of my mouth. Then another large surge of cum blew out of my father's prick.

I felt like I would drown in his cum as it filled my mouth and the back of my throat. I closed my mouth around my father's prick as I tried to use it to ram his cum load down my throat. I did my best to swallow his large thick cum load, but there was so much cum in my mouth. I had to let a fair amount of it push out the sides of my mouth. I could feel it running down my chin and falling on my tits!

"Oh yeah, Erika, swallow, come on, swallow all of my cum! That's it, Erika, be a good daughter and swallow all of your father's cum." my father moaned as filled up my mouth with his cum.

After I finally swallowed all of his cum that was in my mouth, my father grabbed his cock and used it to wipe the cum off of my chin and lips. Then he fed his cock back into my cum hungry mouth. "Come on, Erika, there is still plenty of cum left for you to swallow."

When he had finished that, my father pulled me up to my feet. He grabbed my tits and held them up to my mouth as he did. "Lick them clean, Erika. That's a good girl; clean my cum from your fucking huge tits!"

Finally, I finished up the last of my father's cum load, and now I was horny. My thong felt like a dam holding back my pussy juice. I practically fell back onto the lounge chair, spreading my legs as I went. I pulled my soaking wet thong to the side, showing my father my glistening wet pussy. "Daddy, I need to cum so bad! You made me so fucking horny, and I need to cum so badly!"

My father looked at me like he didn't understand what I meant. I spread my legs wider and motioned towards my sopping wet pussy, "It's my turn to cum now Daddy!

Make me cum! I want you to make your daughter cum, Daddy. I need to cum now!"

My father lunged for my pussy, grabbing my thong simultaneously. He actually ripped it off of me, revealing my small patch of pubic hair right above my throbbing clit.

"Don't worry, Erika; I'll buy you as many thongs as you want." My dad threw my torn panties aside as he dropped to his knees. Then he spread my legs further apart and buried his face right into my pussy! I arched my hips up towards my father's hungry mouth as he attacked my pussy viciously; it was incredible!

I wasn't ready for how good my father's tongue felt as he licked my pussy from bottom to top. His tongue found my clit, and I lost it! I grabbed my father's head and wrapped my legs around it as he began to rapidly flick my engorged clit with his tongue. "Oh Daddy! Your tongue...keep licking my pussy! Don't fucking stop! Right there Daddy! Oh god yes, right there!" I moaned as I rocked my hips against my father's face as he ate me out.

My father licked my wet pussy like a dog drinking from a water bowl. I squirmed as he licked my pussy lips and sucked on my clit. He reached up to fondle my tits as well as pinched my nipples. I felt my orgasm build extremely quickly. I wanted to scream out with pleasure, but I knew anyone in the neighbourhood would have heard. I had to bite my lower lip as my father's tongue made me experience an intense orgasm. My father did not stop his oral assault on my pussy as I coated his tongue and face with my sweet pussy juice.

Finally, once I was done, he lifted his face up from between my legs, "You taste so good, Erika. I could eat your sweet young pussy every day. I never thought my own daughter would taste so good."

"Don't talk, Daddy. Make me cum again, please. Lick me, lick me!" I begged as I grabbed my father's head and guided it back to my pussy.

My father used his thumbs to pull my sticky wet pussy lips apart, driving his tongue deep into my pussy. I looked down at my father's head buried between my legs as I writhed around in lustful, incestuous delight. My father made me mew like a little kitten as he pleasured my pussy with his tongue. He was so good at licking pussy, something I had never thought of, my father being that good of a pussy licker.

If anyone was listening, all they would have heard was a low moan with a loud slurping, sucking noise. I bent my leg under my father, using my foot to search for his prick. I found his thick cock, hard and ready to go again.

"Make me cum again, and I will let you use that huge prick on me again. I want more of your cum; but make me cum first!" I kept batting my father's prick with my foot which seemed to turn him on more. I guess he liked having his daughter playing with his cock. I felt another orgasm building within me, and soon I was cumming all over my father's tongue again!

I lay there for a few moments recovering from my second intense orgasm. Meanwhile, my father stood up and slowly stroked his cock as he looked down at me. I watched my father stroking his huge cock, and I saw the look on his face; I knew he wanted to fuck me with his cock. I had never had a cock that large in me, and I wanted to know what it felt like.

I reached down, and spread my legs wide. I began to finger my pussy as my father watched on, stroking his cock a bit faster. As I rubbed my pussy with one hand, I stuck one finger into my mouth, "You wanna fuck me, don't you? You want to put that big cock of yours into my tight pussy. I know you want to fuck your own daughter."

My father looked at me with a wicked smile on his face, "Maybe I do Erika, but you will have to beg me if you want to be fucked by Daddy's big cock."

I whimpered as I fingered my pussy more and begged my father, ""Come on, Dad. Please do it! Let's just go all the way! I want you to fuck me. Fuck me hard with your cock! I never had a cock that big in my pussy, and I want yours now inside of me!"

"Good Girl." My father climbed on top of me; he positioned his cock right at the entrance of my pussy. I could feel the massive mushroom shaped prick head pressing against my pussy lips as he got ready to fuck me. My father looked down into my eyes as he slowly pushed his thick pole into my waiting pussy.