Erika Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was way way too big! I bit my lip and my eyes went wide as I felt his cock stretching my pussy lips as he slowly worked it in. When he was half-way in, he grinned at me and then lunged downwards, pressing his fat cock head into my cunt. I nearly screamed with pleasure as he slowly shoved his massive cock into my tight pussy.

My father let out a loud moan as well. "Oh fuck Erika! You are so fucking tight!"

"Daddy...you're cock...so big... so big! Oh my god, so big!" I moaned as I felt his huge cock stretching my pussy walls apart. My father buried his cock up to the hilt inside me, pushing his cock as far as he could go. Then before I could react, he pulled it almost all the way out and then rammed it back into me!

My father hammered his big cock in and out of my pussy, and I loved every stroke of his big, thick cock. I didn't care that it was my father. If anything it only made it better for me. I watched the lustful look on his face grow as he buried his cock into my pussy repeatedly. I had never had a cock that big inside of me, and I enjoyed every second of it.

In fact, I knew at that moment I would let my father fuck me anytime he wanted to. My father went faster and harder with his prick into me, moaning at first, and then he soon started talking about some filthy, lustful things.

"Do you like that, Erika? Do you like having your dad's big fat cock in you?"

"Ooh yes, Daddy...give it to me! Fuck me with that big fat cock of yours!"

"Your pussy is so fucking tight! Fuck! I'm gonna fuck you every day! Would you like that, huh? Do you want to get fucked by your dad every day? A nice big fat cock in your pussy every day."

"Oh yes! Daddy...you can fuck me any time you want! I love that big fat cock of yours! Fuck me, Daddy...fuck me good! Show your daughter how much you love her pussy!"

"Look at your big fucking tits, Erika! Look at your tits bounce around as I fuck the shit out of you!" I grabbed my tits as my father jack-hammered my pussy; I held them up to my mouth and flicked my tongue across them.

That drove my father's lust even further. "Suck'm Erika! Suck your fucking big tits!" I did just as my lust-filled father said; I held my nipples close to my mouth and sucked my tits for my father. Now my father was fucking me at a wild, sex-crazed pace. I could feel his cock swelling up as his speed increased and his breathing became heavier and heavier.

"Oh yeah...oh yeah Erika...my cum load is building! I'm gonna fucking cum soon! Oh yes, you are going to make your dad cum!" I looked up at my father, sucking my tits and moaning. Then I felt my pussy tense up, and I released my tits as I screamed out a loud moan, as my father made me experience an intense orgasm. I writhed around, moaning as my pussy sent pleasure all over my body.

I could feel my pussy milking my father's big cock, and my father loved the feeling of me having an orgasm all over his fat prick. "Oh yes! Your pussy...is fucking great! Moan for me, you little slut!...oh fuck I'm gonna cum!"

"Do it, Dad! Cum for me! Cum in my pussy! Cum all over me!" I wrapped my legs around my father's waist so he could not pull his cock out of my pussy; I wanted to feel his big fat cock spewing cum into my pussy.

My father did not disappoint me. I watched his eyes glaze over with lust; his prick became incredibly hard as he came within a second of blowing his cum load into me.

He moaned, 'I'm cumming', and then he unloaded a huge cum load into me. I felt my father's prick release his thick cum load deep into my pussy. I felt his cock tense up several times as it erupted cum into me. I tried to picture his prick blowing his hot, sticky white cum into me. My father looked so happy as his cum spurted into my pussy. I dropped my legs, and my father instantly pulled his big prick out of my pussy and blew the rest of his cum load across my body.

I loved seeing how happy my father looked as he jacked off, sending a massive spurt of cum splattering across my body. He milked out a few more small spurts of cum before he stood up and moved over to my head. He let go of his massive prick, letting it hang there. He knelt down as I sat up on my elbows. I opened my mouth wide and took my father's prick into my mouth. I sucked him dry! I loved the taste of his cum and how he tasted with my pussy juice all over this throbbing shaft.

My father stood looking down at me, moaning away, "That's it, suck it! Suck my cock dry! That's a good daughter; suck your father's cock dry. Look at how much you made me cum, Erika!"

My father pulled his cock out of my hungry mouth; I could tell he would not get hard again; he was spent. However, my father stood there looking at me with his cum splattered all over my body. "Go on, Erika, clean my cum off your hot body!"

I stood up, wiping his cum off me and swallowing every drop, much to his delight. Once I was done, my father got dressed, not saying a word; he just smiled at me with this insatiable lust-filled look and then bent down and kissed me gently on my forehead calling me a 'Good Girl' before turning around to leave

He stuck his head out of the privacy curtain, looking to see if anyone was around, and then he left as quietly as he had come in. I laid back down; I couldn't believe the hot incestuous fuck I just had with my own father. I couldn't believe how much I enjoyed it, and I couldn't wait until the next time my father fucked me again.