Taming a Bitch and Beyond Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

An hour later we regrouped and reported on our beta testing, which included calming down two stressed out owners who didn't appreciate our testing methods, but the other five owners thought it was great. I gave my input and added that it would be important to heavily analyze the deceit information to determine how long it would take for someone, and experts, to realize it was bullshit. Additional, mock testing and analysis trials were scheduled and then the owners insisted on treating the team to dinner and drinks.

I had no interest in attending another company dinner, but really felt like I didn't have a choice. On the way to the restaurant I called Katie and let her know about my change in plans. She was bummed, but supportive and agreed it was something I shouldn't miss. I also let her know that I wanted to pick her brain on something important after the dinner. Again, she was supportive so we said our goodbyes and I continued on the restaurant.

The owners picked a small seafood spot that specialized in having fresh product along with a decent selection of aged beef. When I arrived most of the others were already seated, and Mr. Rogers had saved a seat for me. This was not a good sign. Others had already ordered so I quickly added in my request- fresh Alaska king salmon, along with a beet salad. There were several bottles of decent wine on the table so I poured myself a glass of New Zealand sauvignon blanc and then faced a quiet interrogation.

"So I understand you were my handler, and were able to view both the real and fake screens," Mr. Rogers asked.

"Yes, I was. It was interesting," I replied. I was fairly certain exactly what he wanted to know and I was going to convince him my interest was with an entirely different field.

"What parts or information was interesting to you?"

"You probably already know this from our post-beta briefing, but I really want to know how well of a job the program does at mimicking real content, while producing complete bullshit. So at first I was trying to watch both screens, but this wasn't really workable. Then while looking at the deceit screen I saw a reference to one of my teams. I looked at the real screen and it was about the playground project. The deceit screen then switched to other materials, but I realized that I probably had a fairly decent grasp of several of our projects so decided to solely focus on the deceit screen and the fake output generated," I answered.

"Did you get another person in the room to help you observe the real screen?"

"It would have been helpful, but we didn't have time or anyone properly vetted," I shot back. Then added, "What was amazing is the stuff on the deceit screen looked so real. It even almost made sense. When we run more trials, I think you'll be shocked at how well it converts data into seemingly useful crap."

"I look forward to that. Can I refill your glass?" Mr. Rogers asked.

"Sure," I blurted out hoping it would add to my overzealous nerd skit. Afterwards, Mr. Rogers turned his attention to other conversations flowing around the table, yet I don't think he asked anyone a single question. Apparently, he was a quiet fellow.

It didn't take me long to polish off my meal and Mr. Rogers again refilled my glass without my consent. Half way through, I feigned that the food, wine and post-testing stress were making me tired. As soon as the first few people announced their departure, I joined them and left. Free from the work environment, I was wide awake and raced home.

As soon as I walked in I yelled out, "Katie, I'm home!"

She didn't immediately respond, but then I saw her. At the top of the stairs, slowly descending and wearing a sheer white teddy with stockings and matching high heels. Her full breasts, firm dark nipples and the outline of her vagina were visible. And the crotch of her panties had a wet spot. Her hair was up, and lips painted red.

"Hi lover. I've been waiting for you for a while. Time passed so slow I had to entertain myself for a bit, and now I'm really hungry," Katie greeted me.

Shit. Sex right now was the last thing on my mind, but it was accelerating quickly up the list. "Hey, I call no fair. You know I have something important I'm dying to talk to you about. Plus, you know I can discuss this with you and fully satisfy every damn need your body desires."

"Every damn need?" Katie asked in response.

"Yeah, I'm pretty damn sure of that," I answered. "So can you just come sit next to me, listen for a bit and I'd like you to take a look at a few things too." Katie sauntered down the staircase, making sure her tits jiggled and ass shook with each step. Half way through I had to look away, knowing I was relatively weak at resisting my wife.

I walked into our living room and sat on our sofa, then patted the spot next to me. Katie complied, and sat down next to me with her legs tucked up underneath her. I wanted to screw her silly, but also felt like my work world was on the verge for flying apart. And so I cut straight to the fester in my head.

"Katie, I think my job might disappear or I should leave."

"What?" she immediately shot back. I had her attention now.

"We ran our beta test today, and I saw some information that makes it look like one of the owners is getting told how to vote. I think he's getting blackmailed or acting to protect someone or something. If this gets out, it will rock the firm apart. I could blow the whistle, wait for the fan to scatter the feces or bail—sort of a minimize our risk move. I'm leaning to the later." I rapidly fired out.

"What the hell are you talking about? None of this makes sense. How much did you drink? I'm sorry. Why don't you start over from the beginning, but go slow and give me the details?" my wife requested as she adjusted her back into an upright position and crisscrossed her legs under her.

I tried to slow down, and give her a flavor of the details. She seemed to recognize it was serious, but didn't look convinced. Her crisscross position did not help me, as her sheer panties now afforded me a view of parted pussy lips and they looked delicious. Repeatedly, I tried to ignore the view of her fruit, but her sex kept capturing my vision.

"Ok, so basically you saw a single e-mail which you claim instructed Rogers how to vote on one of your team's disputes?" Katie asked.

"Yes, but it makes everything make sense. All the group battles, and tension always seems to boil down to Gloria, and then she seems to get the owners backing her on stuff that makes no sense. If one of the other owners was blackmailing another owner to support Gloria, that is two of seven so Gloria only needs to get two of the free five to prevail, where as we'd have to get four of those five. Much tougher odds."

"Honey, I think you're making some analytic jumps. The math doesn't add up. I think you need to keep your ears open, but I don't think you need to quit or blow any whistle. Just keep an open mind."

"Oh, shit. I almost forgot. I videoed the live version. We need to look at it," I stammered out excitedly.

"What?" Katie whipped back.

"After the one e-mail things were flying by so quickly I took out my phone and started recording the true screen while I focused on the deceit screen."

"What do they show?"

"I don't know. I haven't had time to look and wanted to go over them with you. That's why I really didn't want to go to the dinner."

"And it had nothing to do with this?" Katie asked as she slowly laced a finger up her thigh, then feathered it over her covered pussy. "Nothing to do with satisfying all my desires?"

"You are too much, and I love it!" I exclaimed.

"If they knew or found out you recorded the test you would be canned fast and probably sued. You know that right?" my wife asked as she switched back to the ever analytical scientist.

"No shit. I was head of setting up the beta test. I'm clear, not stupid," I fired back then stood and walked over to our large screen Mac. It was on a desk with rollers. I wheeled it over so it was in front of us. The rollers came in very handy when we wanted to watch a little net erotica. After syncing my phone with the desk top, I began to play the videos as Katie used the remote to periodically freeze the screen.

After about ninety minutes, Katie shut off the computer and slowly stated, "Wow. Now you have a decision to make. I can't believe she would do that, and her ends seem almost trivial. Do you think we are missing a gun?"

"I agree it is trivial, but that is so her. She cares more about being correct than right and actually I think she believes she has the company's best interest covered. It's just that in her mind, the company's best interest correlates with her direction. In a way, she is acting like a teenager and striking out against anyone disagreeing with her, yet never stopping to appreciate another's viewpoint or take in the value of such."

"So what's your game plane, love?" asked Katie.

"I started thinking about it thirty minutes ago. I'd like to give Gloria a taste of her own specially crafted ways," I replied.

"What do you mean?"

"Well, based on what we saw it looks like Gloria somehow came across photos of the esteemed Mr. Rogers while he was enjoying the pleasures of being a submissive. I'm not sure how she obtained the art pieces, but it sure as shit scares him and she's basically blackmailing him with them. So maybe we should do something similar to her."

"Ok, I'm still not following you. Can you give your loving wife a little more detail? I'll make it worth your effort," Katie added as she bent over at the waist to show off her fine ass then reached out and caressed my stiffening cock.

"Come here," I requested. As Katie approached I guided her onto my lap. "Let's review some of the clips I took." I then proceeded to give her a summary of my interpretation of the materials we'd just perused. It documented that Rogers had been tamed on several different occasions, and the commands came from a certain gmail account that I knew belonged to our friend Gloria. God Bless a long ago dinner invite.

One of her e-mails to Rogers contained a photo of him wearing nothing, bare ass naked except for a diaper, and crawling on his hands and knees with a leather collar about his throat. Evidently, Rogers had a submissive baby fetish or some such way to get his freak on. Yep, odd harmless shit, but purely his business. We all had our kinky desires and odd ways to pump endorphins through our noggins, just sad someone would use this private knowledge to force one's hand.

"So, here are my thoughts Katie. I'm not a big fan of the bible, but that eye for eye punishment crap seems particularly compelling right now. Or as they say what's good for the gander is good for the goose. I think it might be nice to use this information to put Gloria in the same position as she's put my friend Mr. Rogers in."

"What are you thinking? I've a feeling that your brain is up to no good again," replied Katie.

"Gloria is using Rogers because of his unique interests. Right?" I asked.

"Yes."

"So I'd like to let Gloria get used in a similar fashion. Show her what goods I have on her and threaten exposure unless she complies with certain requests. Just like she did with Rogers."

"But she's not an owner, and probably doesn't make a penny over what you make so that's where I see your scheme fumbling," Katie replied.

"Yeah, she's not a business owner, but she does own some bitchy pride. Walks around all day showing off her hot body, then mind fucking with people. So she has a different type of ownership, but surely one that can be fucked with or fucked," I answered.

"So you think she's hot and want to fuck her?" Katie whipped back in a pouty voice.

"Hold on! I think you were the first one to comment on her, what were those words, ah, yes 'smoking hot, almost makes you want to sleep with a lady.' I merely concurred that her body did make one think of sex. I think she makes most people feel that way, but treats them as far far beneath her," I was quick to answer.

"Do you really want to fuck her?" Katie asked again obviously concerned about the issue.

"What I'd like to see is her smart ass, manipulative bullying be placed in line and since she loves to use her sex appeal to draw people in like a Venus flytrap I think it'd be rather appropriate to snatch that snatch from her."

"Ok, you lost me again. Did she turn you down? You seem pissed at her and her sex appeal."

"No! I just see her using it over and over, and there are lots of socially inexperienced people at the office that fall for it over and over. If they actually got to fuck her, and then bent her way I'd totally get it. But instead they bend her way presuming it'll lead them down the pussy path and they couldn't be more wrong. Then to see her use Rogers' sex drive against him really painted a clear picture of how manipulative she is with her sex appeal. So made me think what if those same folks got to fuck her and she got nothing out of it. Except maybe an 'office slut' label?"

"You are mean, but now I'm following you. It's kind of interesting. So you'd make her fuck some of the not so fit, uncool nerdy types?" Katie postured.

"Them and others. Maybe record a few just to keep her line," I replied.

"Who do you mean by others?"

"People, not animals. I'm not that sick. At least not yet."

"What people smart ass?" Katie shot back.

"Mostly co-workers, and maybe you," I stated.

"What?" Katie spat back as she rose up from my lap. "I'm going to get us some wine, and will be right back. Don't move my crazy man."

Once she departed I unplugged my phone from the computer and popped open a browser, then quickly linked up to one of our favorite porn websites.

Female produced and her product never failed to get both of our juices revved up.

A minute later, Katie returned with two full glasses of red wine. As she set them down on the desk she noticed my find. "So are you ready to move ahead or did you come across this also during your beta testing?"

"Would have made things a bit more stimulating no doubt. Up here honey, I want you back on my lap," I requested and my wife resumed her position on my thighs. Once she was situated I took a sip of the wine, then handed her a vaporizer I had quickly retrieved from our bedroom packed with a sativa rich strain a friend had shared with me. We each took two puffs, then settled back to watch the download.

The show starred two women. A light skinned black lady with light hazel eyes, and a blond female with electric blue orbits. Both woman had flawless bodies. At the start of the video, the women were dancing outside under a night sky brightened with hundreds of clear bright lights. Soft jazz started slow and eased its seductive vibe around the women.

Initially, the two just held each other while swaying to the music, but as the song progressed they began to caress one another's face and shoulders, then finally leaning together for a soft kiss. By the song's end, the ladies had kissed several times and once even locked their lips together.

When the music stopped, the darker lady took the hand of the blond and led her inside to the living room. Briefly the two parted, as the black lady started up another vinyl album. It was a bit more upbeat, and when she returned the kissing resumed, however, this time it was with open lips and tongues began to caress. After thirty seconds of making out the ladies' hands roamed across one another's bodies. Openly cupping each other's breasts, and then dropping their flowing evening gowns to the floor to expose their braless tits and silky panties.

At this juncture my hands began to roam across Katie's body. Initially, my hands floated over her belly, but rose to her tits to mimic the actor's moves. When the ladies' fingers began to glide over their counterpart's mounds, so did mine. I could feel the buzz from the weed, and my cock was already rock hard and grinding into Katie's tight ass. I'd barely touched Katie's pussy when she let out a moan, then pushed her mound up against my finger.

Normally, Katie didn't respond so quickly to my "moves." I was now sure she'd been playing with herself before I arrived, and that the pot and porno combo addition caused her libido to escalate quickly. We'd experimented with and enjoyed a wide variety of sexual fun, in all types of places, but had limited our play to the two of us. However, we did occasionally discuss our fantasies. My honey claimed to have few, but one night after drinking liberally, we'd fooled around and watched some girl on girl videos. It was that night I'd realized Katie had a thing for women, and watching them fuck one another turned her on fierce.

Katie's eyes were transfixed to the screen as I teased her opening. Her legs they were on either side of mine giving my fingers easy access to her genitalia. As she watched, the ladies played with one another's bodies and soon had their fingers dipping into the other's openings. Then the black lady broke the kissing off to lower her mouth down to the blonde's perky nipples and started to alternately suck on them. After a bit, she departed the breasts and began to kiss her way south. I took this as my cue to mimic her.

I eased Katie off my lap and laid her so that she was sideways on the couch with the screen just in front of her eyes. I freed her tits from her bra, and attacked them. With my lips, I pulled firmly on her nipples while flicking my tongue over the exposed ends. Katie moaned in appreciation, but continued to watch the video. I kissed my way down to her opening, pulled her panties aside and began to feast on her pussy. Initially, focusing on her outer lips, pulling them out to open up her petals.

She responded by pushing her flower forcefully towards my mouth. This motivated me to move up to the area around her cliterous. Avoiding direct contact, but instead serenading it with rapid butterfly strokes followed by slow firm probes that eventually closed the gap between my tongue and her button. I repeated my little technique then eased two fingers into her opening, pushing them deep into her until my knuckles were contacting her inner lips.

Briefly, I looked up and saw that the blond was about to cum. Katie had now taken her hand, placed it on the back of my head and was pushing my face into position as she jutted her hips skyward. With my fingers inside her, I began a come hither motion then put my lips firmly against her clit, sucked it and began to hum. Katie tossed and squirmed, indicating I was doing something right then her first orgasm was released after which she pushed my face away.

I fastened my hands to her hips and pulled her midsection to the edge of the couch. While eating her I had managed to squirm out of my pants, so was able to slide up next to her so the shaft of my cock was now pressed against her open pussy. I began to raise my hips up and down so my shaft rubbed firmly against Katie's now exposed clit. Her cheeks were flush, and she was breathing rapid. She was also distracted as she kept looking at me, but then her attention would return to the screen where the blond gal was now going down on the black lady.

I continued my shaft massage, and she began to grind back into me as she openly starred at the female action in front of her. I spoke up, "You'd like to make out with a naked girl and touch her wouldn't you?"

Katie fired back instantly, "Yes." She didn't even think about it.

"Would you like her to suck on your nipples and play with your pussy too?" I asked.

This time Katie spread her legs wider, and raised her ass entirely off the couch in an attempt to have my cock. "Yes. If it would be ok with you."

"Maybe," I answered.

"What would make it ok?" Katie fired off as she continued to try and have my cock. Even grabbing it with one hand and lining it up at her soaked entrance.