Taming a Brat

Info
You little fucking brat, this is NOT how you treat Mamma!
87 words
4.09
26.3k
8
Share this

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Xyta_Midnyte
Xyta_Midnyte
1,233 Followers

~The scripts inspired by patrons are slowly filtering through, pets. This is one of those, and I'm pleased to show it off for you now.~

We're supposed to be heading out. You've asked over and over for some time with your Mamma and now it's finally come. Why then are you hanging about in our room isntead of getting ready?
Why are you talking back?
Why are you being so difficult?
Why are you being such a fucking brat?!



---
Soundscaping and editing by kilbeggan32 of Reddit!

--:--
--:--
1.0
Xyta_Midnyte
Xyta_Midnyte
Xyta_Midnyte
1,233 Followers
Please rate this
The author would appreciate your feedback.
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
8 Comments
Xyta_MidnyteXyta_Midnyteover 4 years agoAuthor
Response: Anon 11/12/19

Actually yes, I do have a couple of spanking audios but they are behind a paywall I'm afraid. My patreon has a larger and broader selection of audios than what you see here and is updated more regularly too.

You never know though, as I keep uploading here, you may see (hear!) more of my rougher side come out and more often. I know you're not the only person to enjoy it. ;-)

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Fucking Awesome

Xyta!! You're awesome I love your harshness makes me turn on like crazy,

I love the way you treat me in the audio....the harshness and softness

Is there any spanking rough audios of yours....I really wanted to hear your harsh side of yours...

Xyta_MidnyteXyta_Midnyteover 4 years agoAuthor
Response: Zone2010 09/30/19

Hi pet! Thank you so much for listening and taking the time to comment. It really warms me when people do that.

Unfortunately my request queue is closed right now except for specific circumstances, but I'll certainly make a note of the idea for a later date.

Thank you. <3

Zone2010Zone2010over 4 years ago
Aunty nephew fetish

Xyta i love ur audios they are awesome! I don't know if you'll see this, but I do have a request. That you are a mom or an aunt who catches me with your panties and as punishment for being such a bratty perve you spit in your hand and jack me off, please be mean & domineering same as this wonderful audio that i came so fucking hard to, and say things like "You didn't know your aunt/mother was a fucking slut ur going to give me that fucking cum!" Thanx Xyta XoXo.

Xyta_MidnyteXyta_Midnyteover 4 years agoAuthor
Response: Anon 09/26/19

I know right?!

Totally fabricated and for-entertainment kinky fantasies are a little strange like that, aren't they...?

Show More
Share this

Similar Stories

Trophies Ed uses device to decorate his home with lively trophies.in Mind Control
Smartphone Spellbook Ch. 01 Ethan finds a new phone.in Sci-Fi & Fantasy
Alpha Eyes Ch. 01 Dilan's eyes turn his therapist into a mindless plaything.in Mind Control
Vox Dominus Pt. 01 Accidental master + insatiable slave = total campus conquest.in Mind Control
Young Gods Mindy's masturbation creates a new god of pleasure.in Mind Control
More Stories