All Comments on 'Taming a Brat'

by Xyta_Midnyte

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Loved it!

More please.

Xyta_MidnyteXyta_Midnyteover 4 years agoAuthor
Response: Anon 09/26/19

Oh? Some bratty tendancies I need to squash out of you, hmm?

Hehee.

x

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

Well somebody seems for some reason to still have some belief in that a hand that smacks may as easily sooth a young and vulnerable mind ...

Xyta_MidnyteXyta_Midnyteover 4 years agoAuthor
Response: Anon 09/26/19

I know right?!

Totally fabricated and for-entertainment kinky fantasies are a little strange like that, aren't they...?

Zone2010Zone2010over 4 years ago
Aunty nephew fetish

Xyta i love ur audios they are awesome! I don't know if you'll see this, but I do have a request. That you are a mom or an aunt who catches me with your panties and as punishment for being such a bratty perve you spit in your hand and jack me off, please be mean & domineering same as this wonderful audio that i came so fucking hard to, and say things like "You didn't know your aunt/mother was a fucking slut ur going to give me that fucking cum!" Thanx Xyta XoXo.

Xyta_MidnyteXyta_Midnyteover 4 years agoAuthor
Response: Zone2010 09/30/19

Hi pet! Thank you so much for listening and taking the time to comment. It really warms me when people do that.

Unfortunately my request queue is closed right now except for specific circumstances, but I'll certainly make a note of the idea for a later date.

Thank you. <3

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Fucking Awesome

Xyta!! You're awesome I love your harshness makes me turn on like crazy,

I love the way you treat me in the audio....the harshness and softness

Is there any spanking rough audios of yours....I really wanted to hear your harsh side of yours...

Xyta_MidnyteXyta_Midnyteover 4 years agoAuthor
Response: Anon 11/12/19

Actually yes, I do have a couple of spanking audios but they are behind a paywall I'm afraid. My patreon has a larger and broader selection of audios than what you see here and is updated more regularly too.

You never know though, as I keep uploading here, you may see (hear!) more of my rougher side come out and more often. I know you're not the only person to enjoy it. ;-)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userXyta_Midnyte@Xyta_Midnyte
1233 Followers
Hey, I'm Xyta (Zee-taah), purveyor of sensual voice acting and erotic storytelling. Regular, exclusive audios may be found at: patreon.com/xytamidnyte fansly.com/XytaMidnyte xytamidnyte.gumroad.com/ For custom/personalised audio work contact via Literotica's feedback form to...