All Comments on 'Taming a Brat Pt. 11'

by QuietWriter1908

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Amazing , love this write. Glad it was longer.I really hope Ashton doesn’t start any problems between them. Love Kane and alias. Can’t wait for the next part.

HargaHargaalmost 2 years ago

Ah, come on. I've been hating on this guy from the first chapter and know you try turning him into some kind of hero. Pessimistic me says he helped set the situation up so he could play the hero. Maybe not knowing everything her ex did but enough that he could push her buttons. I don't always get the dynamics of D/s relationships but how do you go from getting away from someone who is abusive, domineering and controlling and then want to experience the same thing as a sub. Go's right over my head but its a fun read. Well done.

.

Cheers

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Fully binge read this entire series. Please continue!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Please keep writing i’m so invested and absolutely love this so far..

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Great read , I love how much Kane has grown. I hope there communication gets better. Love the couple. Hope they end up together. Can’t wait for the next chapter. I love how fast you get them out. Keep up the great work !!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Pleaseeee make a new chapter :)) I’m obsessed.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Can’t wait for the next chapter

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Absolutely love this! In the early chapters I thought that Kane’s character was fixed as the frustrating “the Dom is always right, about everything” trope. His behaviour was way out of line and frankly he was a horrible person it’s such a relief that his character has evolved from disaster to actually being a reasonable human being.

Interesting plot change, Alias’ ex is a nasty piece of work! Looking forward to seeing where the story goes and hopefully see this guy getting what he deserves.

Thx! Tess (uk)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userQuietWriter1908@QuietWriter1908
Ironically good with writing, not good with bios. I hope you enjoy my stories! :) -A Quiet Writer

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES