Taming a Brat Pt. 19

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Good girl," His voice sounded far in the distance despite our closeness, his praise only heightening my climax. The high speed of the bullet caused one orgasm to roll into another until I lost count of the waves. I almost felt like I was almost going in and out of consciousness as I rode out the longest and hardest climax I'd ever had.

My eyes remained closed as I panted, trying to catch my breath. Kane's fingers slipped slowly inside me, I moaned loudly as he removed the vibrator from my throbbing, sensitive pussy. I felt my left arm slowly make its way back to the bed, then the same with my right as Kane carefully untied me. Exhaustion over took me, my mind and body felt different than they ever had. I whimpered as I felt him scoop me up in his arms and place me into his lap. I buried my face in his chest, his warmth like a security blanket around me. He didn't speak. He only held me and stoked my hair gently, almost as if he knew exactly how I was feeling.

It was indescribable. Happiness and satisfaction, yet helplessness and weakness. I felt like I was going through every emotion imaginable, like everything in

me needed that release.

"Alias, are you alright?" He whispered to me gently. I nodded as best I could, unable to find the words.

"I'm right here, baby girl," He reassured me as he stroked my hair, "You were exceptional."

I smiled lightly, feeling a bit better about myself. Realization hit me that Kane hadn't gotten to enjoy any of this. I looked up worriedly at him, but his face was full of content.

"You don't need to-.."

"I'm alright, my sweet girl," He stopped me, kissing me gently on the top of my head.

"Are you sure?" I asked feeling as if he might be lying.

"My pleasure comes from your obedience," He smiled down at me, "I planned this scene for your release, not mine." His thumb trailed lightly over my lips until he was cupping my cheek.

I was speechless. I was so accustomed to the "get mine before you get yours" mentality, I hadn't considered it wasn't necessary in every case. It was almost unfathomable to me that he was satisfied solely from pleasuring me.

"Kane," I looked up at him, tracing my fingers in small circles on his chest.

"Yes?" He gave me a gentle squeeze as he looked down at me.

"Can we take a bubble bath?" I bit my lip, unsure of his response.

He chuckled lightly before responding, "We can do anything you'd like, sweetheart."

With that, he scooped me from his lap, carrying me bridal style out of the playroom and across the penthouse to the bathroom. He sat me down gently on the bench, unclipping my belt and slowly peeling my stockings down off my feet. As he began running the bath, I shivered from the cold and exhaustion overtaking my body. I pulled my knees to my chest and rest my head on my arms as I watched him.

He poured the soap into the water, carefully checking the temperature until it was just right. Occasionally, he glanced over his shoulder making sure I was still alive. He truly seemed to care for me like no other ever had, despite the short time we'd known each other. He put me and my needs way above his own. I realized I hardly recognized this version of him. I remembered the rumors and the stories I heard of what an uptight, uncaring man Kane Rhodes was. I knew that version of him now to only be a front, his way of protecting himself from the heartache in the world.

"Penny for your thoughts?" He smiled smugly as he walked over to me.

"Just admiring you," I smiled as he helped me to my feet, my legs still wobbly from our scene.

"Admiring me? What for?" He teased as we walked over to the tub.

"You are more than I could have ever imagined," I smiled softly as I stepped into the tub, holding onto him for support.

"I could say the same to you," He smirked, climbing in behind me.

We settled into the tub, enjoying each other's company. He washed me gently with a wash cloth, massaging my wrists, arms, and legs underneath the water. I laid my head back on his chest, feeling my muscles relax as he caressed them.

"Do you have any questions?" He whispered in my ear as he rubbed my hips and outer thighs.

"Just one," I admitted, "Will every scene be like that one?"

"No two scenes are ever the same," He spoke softly, his hot breath hitting my neck.

"Actually, I have another question," I turned my head slightly so I could see him.

"Ask away," He smiled at me.

"When will I get to try the other things?" I blushed lightly.

"Soon enough," He chuckled, "I didn't want to push you too hard on your first scene until I saw how well you handled being in sub space. Tonight was mostly for me to access your obedience, which you excelled."

"Sub space?" I furrowed my brows, unfamiliar with the term.

"The way you felt after, the comedown, if you will. It can be rough for you, especially after a very intense session. That's why aftercare is so important," He explained.

"That's why you held me?" I asked curiously.

"That and because I wanted to," He smiled cheekily.

"That sounds kind of stressful, you know? What if I have a mental breakdown?" I halfway was joking.

"Then you do," He said simply, "I'm there from start to finish for whatever you need."

I smiled to myself as I considered the gravity of his words, almost a commitment to never leave me alone to feel that way. A yawn dramatically escaped my lips, and I let my head relax, resting it on Kane's chest. My eyes fluttered shut as I let my exhaustion take over. Kane let me sit like that silently for a while, and I appreciated it more than words could explain.

After our fingers started to prune up, we decided it was finally time to call it a night. After drying me off, Kane wrapped me in a soft towel, carrying me to his bed, and placing me down gently. He pulled the covers over me, tucking me in before going to the other side of the bed and crawling in beside me. I nestled my body into his, soaking up his warmth and enjoying the secureness I felt being in his arms.

Per usual, my mind raced the more I tried to quiet it. Apart of me was somewhat in shock about everything, but the other part of me...

She loved every minute of it.

The real question, however; which side of me do I follow? The side that hesitates, doubts, and questions; or the side that dives headfirst and succumbs to fantasies no matter what the consequences may be?

12