The Gift of Time - Femdom Smut

Story Info
He hates waiting for her!
1.6k words
4.44
2.2k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

PART 1

MALE'S P.O.V~

One stroke here, one stroke there, and my fingers grew fatigued, holding the pen against the blue screen, my eyes weary from working all day.

I might have been busy working, but my mind was still glued to the clock hanging right in front of me. That slow pace time irritates me like every other day.

Why does the time slow down at that very part of the day? Why does the sun start running so slowly, the night never appears quickly and the birds never stop chirping?

--- I should place that damn clock somewhere else!

That was my regular routine. I'd draw all day long and as the day would start walking towards the end, I'd unconsciously start waiting for her.

--- When will she come back home?

My mind jumbled as my hands no longer remained able to pay attention when I suddenly heard the door being unbolted. My ears stood up, the pen from my hand crashing on the screen as in a hurry, my eyes turned around, staring at the door.

Her gentle voice followed right after that and called me to come into the living room.

I instantly stood up from my working chair, her word a command for me, and after dropping every thought and my work, I dashed to her.

My feet instantly halted before her as I looked at her sitting on the couch, a bag and a bouquet resting beside her.

She was finally in front of me, looking absolutely gorgeous in her office suit, but she also seemed tired and fatigued.

I could look at her the whole day without a blink but the sight of the red roses brought an unexpected warming feeling in my heart, prompting a smile of joy on my face, taking all of my attention. In my head, those roses were brought for me.

"Come here." As I sat down beside her according to her demand, she passed me the bag, with a soft smile clouding her features. "And you're right, these are for you as well." She added as she handed me the bouquet.

The smile on my face stretched from ear to ear and I could not contain myself from instantly hugging her waist, the bag squashed in between us.

I was filled with joy, the frustration of waiting for her leaving my mind like it had never been there.

As I rubbed my face into her warmth, I felt her hands slip into my hair and her tone forming sweet words, "You haven't checked the gift yet."

"I know it's the best gift ever." Her scent felt intoxicating, calming my senses, but she suddenly blocked it as she yanked me back and ordered me to tell her if I liked the gift or not.

I just wanted to cuddle, but I also wanted to see the gift and obey her.

Nodding to her command, I quickly pulled the wrapped slim box out of the bag and ripped the gift wrap apart, prompting her to chuckle. "You're always like a little puppy."

My ears turned warm at her words as I continued and eventually pulled out the gift that she bought for me.

A clock.

Astonishment surfaced on my face, my eyes darting out as she added. "Do you not like it? You said you hated that clock, so I bought you a new one."

--- Is she really this naïve?

It wasn't that I did not adore the gift, the thing that perked me was the simplicity of her thoughts.

---- How could she not tell me why I hated that clock?

The situation warmed my heart even more. Her thought of giving me the things of my preference melted my heart.

"I love it." Putting the clock aside on the table, I again snuggled into her waist, and flashed my eyes up at her, pouting, "And I don't hate the clock because of the way it looks. I hate it for some other reason."

"Some other reason, what is it?" She questioned, curiosity coloring her eyes warm.

"I - I keep looking at it--" Bashful to answer to her question, I hid my face in her waist, continuing in the form of muffles. "Whenever it's time for you to come home, I keep looking at it. And it irritates me because the time runs so slow at that time."

FEMALE'S P.O.V~

His words peeked warmth in my heart and urged my hands to yank him up on my body, his face quickly finding its way into my neck.

"Then I wasted my money on the clock." Whispering, I slowly drove my hands from his neck to down to his waist, softly caressing his clothed body.

"Why?" His tone seemed baffled, astounded, yet calm as he muffled under my neck.

"You're going to hate that clock as well," I spoke and drove my hands further into his pajamas, softly grasping his ass cheeks.

The softness of his skin always melts in my hands while he responds to each of my touch, always urging me to crave more of it.

"That's not true." He pouted, breathing heavily into my neck, as I continued caressing his ass cheeks, grasping a handful, squeezing, and grazing.

"You just said you hate it because it frustrates you." I began rubbing my fingers upon his hole, to which he snuggled deeper into my neck, deeper than he could go.

"But I also love it, because you gave it to me."

"Why, when it frustrates you so much?" I questioned as I removed my hands from his pajamas and asked him to lift his groin.

"Because it feels like it's you who's teasing me and you're there with me even when you're not." He answered, and I slowly slipped his pajamas down to his knees.

Excitement dashed into my nerves because of his words and I spat on my fingers, bringing them to tease his hole, as I asked him another question. "You like it when I tease you?" Even though I knew the answer to it.

He nodded into my neck, his grasp around my neck tightening while I circled my fingers around his entrance, adding more saliva.

"Mommy!" He whimpered and began kissing my neck as my finger began entering his warm hole, at the very beginning of his tightness.

"Should I tease you right now? Would you like that?" Questioning him, I slowly drove my finger deeper and deeper into him, jerking it at a warm pace inside him.

He nodded once again and arched his back, welcoming my finger.

"You're so tight." A spank that I wanted him to receive from me made him flinch and wince into my neck, the sweet melody from his mouth, turning me on even more.

He had started to loosen up for another finger, his bubble butt bucking itself more. The sight was alluring to my eyes, urging me to add another finger as soon as possible, and I did.

His whimpers grew bolder at that, his teeth digging harshly into my skin. I could tell he was loving every second of it. The way he was reacting was a testament.

"How does it feel, sweetheart?" I asked as I plunged my fingers deeper and deeper into him, eventually hitting his sweet spot. He moaned louder at that, forgetting that I had asked a question.

It gave me just another reason to fuck his ass harder. Penetrating his squelching hole harder, I slapped his red cheek, as I worded, "I asked you a question? Why aren't you answering?"

"I'm sorry! I'm sorry! It just feels so good." The desperation in his tone was fuel to my actions, a sign to turn him more needy.

"Then why don't you start rubbing your dick up on my thighs?" I asked, pulling out my fingers from his ass to leave him gasping and needy.

Mindlessly, I began adjusting on the couch, getting comfortable, when I abruptly noticed his astounded eyes, hovering above me.

It was like he could not believe my words even though he heard them all the time.

"What?" I questioned and yanked him down on me, making him plop above me, his head on my head. "Do you not want to?"

"No. I was just thinking about when to start. Should I start?" He questioned, his puppy eyes eager yet baffled, his shy demeanor turning me on even more.

"I thought you were having second thoughts," I answered and grasped his ass cheeks, prompting him to start rubbing his cock to my thighs. Up and down, he was moving with such a lustrous speed and beauty, his eyes turning more needy.

"That's it. Good boy!" His dick was already leaking pre-cum, hard as a rode on my clothed thighs, beautiful yet sturdy to look at.

The thickness turned the warmth in between my legs wetter, quivering and enjoying the sight of his red rode.

MALE'S P.O.V~

"Place your hands behind your back for me." She whispered at my lips, her eyes piercing through my soul.

I did as I was told and felt her tightly grasp them behind me as if tying them with her grasp and ordering me to move faster.

The rough friction was already so tough for the slow thrusts of my cock and when I had to pace my speed, it stung my length.

It was like someone had suddenly injected me with so much pleasure, the roughness just a barrier to keep me intact.

"Good boy. Just like that." Her tone echoed in my ears, prompting my dick harder and weaker. It started thawing even more, quivering, and turned even more sensitive.

"You look so beautiful like this." I heard her press all of my buttons, pushing me closer to my orgasm. "Such a good boy."

I could not listen to more of her sweet words. They were making me weak, quiver, and lose my senses. "Mommy! I feel like I'm going to cum!"

"Not yet, baby boy! We've just started."

_________________________________

TO BE CONTINUED....

--- Love, author!