Taming a Brat Pt. 21

Story Info
Could this be the end?
4k words
4.65
6.5k
3

Part 21 of the 23 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 05/07/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

*Alias's POV*

"Tara, what's going on?" I whisper-yelled in the bathroom stall she drug me into.

"Claire put you and Kane down for a demo tonight!" She whisper-yelled back.

"How do you know she did it?" I was struggling not to yell in panic.

"Who else would?" She rolled her eyes frustratedly, "What do you want to do?"

"Crawl in a hole and die," I sighed half jokingly.

"Seriously! I can just cancel it out, but I hate to give that bitch satisfaction," She curled up her nose with disgust.

"You and me both.. but I'm not ready for that, Tara! I can't do that yet!" I admit, I was starting to freak out.

"You don't have too! I'll cancel it!" She replied, trying to console me.

"That fucking bitch! She knew I wouldn't do it," I huffed loudly.

"Don't let her bullshit bother you. She's just pissed because she saw you two heading to the playroom!" Tara giggled.

"Tara!" I blushed, "I should probably get back to Kane."

"Zack pulled him outside. He should be up to speed on everything," Tara smiled, "Want me to walk out with you?"

"I'd love that," I smiled, sighing in relief I wouldn't have to fill Kane in myself. We wedged our way out of the stall, and I stopped dead in my tracks as my eyes landed on a very smug Claire leaning against the counter.

"What a shame, I wanted to see your demo," She laughed to herself.

"Why don't you find someone here who wants to play with you and take our spot?" I smirked, "Oh, right. No one wants to play with you."

"Please," She scoffed.

"Please! If I'm so wrong, why are you all alone? No collar, no Dom, no friends. Sad, really," I smiled smugly knowing I was exactly right. She stood there, a bitter look across her face as she crossed her arms.

"Come on, Tara. We shouldn't keep our Masters waiting," I smirked as we brushed past Claire, making our way out of the bathroom and outside the main entrance. I might have stretched that a little bit who cares.

I immediately spotted Kane, Sarah, Damion, and Zack over towards the corner of the building. Kane spotted me as well and began walking over to me. I had the urge to run into his arms, but I fought it off, walking slowly to meet him in the middle.

"Are you alright?" He cupped my face compassionately.

"Yes," I giggled a little, "Are you?"

"I am now that I know you are," He kissed me gently before turning to Tara and giving her a stern look.

"I know, I'm sorry!" She yelled apologetically.

"I'll forgive you this once," He chuckled as he joked with her, "Thank you for what you did."

"Don't mention it," Tara smiled, "I should be getting back inside. It was lovely to see all of you!"

"Goodbye, Tara! See you soon!" Kane and I bid her goodbye as she made her way back into the club.

We walked over to Damion, Sarah, and Zack. Sarah immediately wrapped me in her arms, to which I hugged her back graciously.

"I will kick her ass. Just say the word," She whispered in my ear causing me to erupt with laughter.

"No need. She's miserable on her own," I smiled knowing there was no way she'd get under my skin after this.

"I had to bring this firecracker outside as soon as Zack told us. I didn't mean to abandon you, Rhodes," Damion shook Kane's hand.

"I knew you were close by," Kane chuckled, "I think it's time for us to head back home."

"Agreed," We all said in unison, laughing at each other. The car came around, Damion thanked the valet as we all climbed inside. Kane wrapped his arm around me, and I intertwined my fingers with his as we made our way home.

I thought about Claire, honestly. She was so bitter, yet it was clear she was miserable in her loneliness. I almost felt bad for her. Clearly, her only defense is sly comebacks and humiliation. I knew that she'd never get under my skin from here on out. It brought back a lot of emotions I repressed when I figured out she's the woman Ashton was cheating on me with. I was struggling to maintain my feelings when Kane took me to the roof, then to the playroom. I was surprised by how much of a release came from the punishment he gave me. I was hesitant about the clamps, but the way he teased me with them showed me just how pleasurable they could be. The pain and pleasure combined took away all the pent up emotions I had. I planned to talk to Kane more about everything later on, but I had other things on my mind. I smirked to myself as I remembered, I should be receiving a reward once we make it back home.

Damion stopped the car, and he and Sarah said their goodbyes along with a few lighthearted jokes. I was eager to get out of the car, but Sarah stopped me before I could.

"Remember what I said," She whispered sternly, referring to our conversation at lunch. I nodded hesitantly, still unsure how to address that. She pointed out to me I was living in a fairy tale with no boundaries and suggested Kane and I sort that out. While I'd like too, I don't want to risk the good thing we have going now. I mean, I wasn't even sure if he wanted to be with me exclusively, and I didn't want to be the one to ask. Especially, not now.

Kane was holding the door open for me as I slid out of the backseat. He wrapped his arm around me protectively as we made our way upstairs. He seemed as if he wanted to say something in the elevator, but couldn't find the words. I, on the other hand, was struggling to keep my mouth shut, not wanting to say anything that would turn my reward into punishment. The elevator opened, and before I could step off, I was looking at the ground, dangling over Kane's shoulder.

He didn't say a word as he carried me to the bedroom, not the playroom. I wanted to pout, but decided to wait to see what he had planned. He gently sat me down on the bed and squatted down in front of me. He looked up at me compassionately.

"Thank you for walking away," He smiled softly.

"Why are you thanking me?" I giggled.

"You could have pushed yourself into something you weren't ready for. Instead, you came to me. You walked away," He took my hands in his.

"I didn't want to leave you in the first place," I smiled, "I am glad Tara pulled me away though."

"I'm sorry about what happened," He sighed, taking the burden on himself.

"Kane," I reached up, cupping his cheek with my hand, "One day, I will be ready and we will do the best demo the club has ever seen."

His frown turned to a smirk before he took my wrist and kissed my hand gently, "I look forward to that day."

I bit my lip slowly, we shared a passionate look as our eyes locked on each other's. I wanted nothing more right now than for him to fuck me so hard that none of tonight's drama mattered. Today, I realized I wanted to commit to being his submissive. To commit to being anything he wanted me to be, honestly. Kane brought out a desire in me I never knew I had before him. I decided to push my luck a little seeing as the mood had lightened up significantly.

"Sir?" I looked at him innocently.

"Yes?" He smirked.

"My reward?" I asked cautiously, nibbling my bottom lip anxiously. He chuckled quietly, his eyes turning a dark shade of blue. My insides screamed as his Dominant side made its appearance.

"I do believe we discussed a reward," He smiled deviously, licking his lips hungrily.

"Please, Sir," I pleaded with him, already desperate for his touch.

"What would you like your reward to be?" He smirked as he grabbed each of my thighs, slowing inching his hands up them.

"Mmm, I can choose?" I smiled hopefully.

"No, you can tell me what you want though," He replied smugly.

"I want you to fuck me," I tried to say confidently, but was still cautious with my tone.

"Where?" He stood slowly in front of me, now towering over me.

"Everywhere," I smirked up at him.

"When?" He teased me. I fought back every smart ass remark dying to escape my lips.

"Right now, Sir," I batted my eyelashes innocently.

He smirked wickedly as he looked down at me. He placed his hand under my chin, rubbing his thumb lightly over my lips. I wrapped my mouth around it, sucking lightly and teasingly. He allowed me to for a moment before pulling his thumb from my lips.

"Alias Star," He tsked as he shook his head at me, "Strip."

"Yes, Sir!" I all but jumped to my feet, kicking off my shoes and pulling down my stockings.

As I shimmed out of my dress, Kane drug his stand up mirror across the floor, positioning so I could see myself and the edge of the bed in the reflection. I was a little confused, but shook it off as I slid my panties off, standing utterly naked before him. He had ditched his clothes as well. I watched his hard cock stand to attention as he walked over behind me. He moved my ponytail from my shoulders, delicately trailing his fingers over my shoulder blades before whispering in my ear.

"I want you to watch," He kissed my neck gently, "The entire time," His trailed kisses down my shoulder, "Do not close your eyes."

"Yes, Sir," I whimpered as I pledged my obedience. I began watching in the mirror as his hands rubbed circles around my waist, pulling my ass into his rock hard cock. I groaned with anticipation, ready for him to fuck me senseless. He took his time caressing my body, my hunger growing twice as fast as he forced me to watch his every movement. He sat down on the edge of the bed, pulling me down enough that my core was hovering just above his dick.

"Tell me, Alias, who do you belong too?" I saw him smirk behind me.

"You, Sir," I barely had the words out before he shoved me down, forcing me to take his entire length at once. I cried out in pleasure and shock as he used his knees to scoop up my thighs and spread them, leaving me entirely on display in the view of the mirror. I wrapped my hands around his thighs for support, leaning back to him as I adjusted to his massive dick inside me. He trailed his hands teasing up the center of my thighs, stopping just before my pussy.

"Who can make you feel the way I do?" He cupped my core, driving me utterly crazy.

"No one, Sir." I whimpered out.

"Who do you submit to?" He smiled, his eyes dark with lust.

"Only you, Sir," I bit my lip as I assured him.

"Good girl," He smirked devilishly before he began trusting his hips forward. He lifted me by my waist, picking me up and slamming me back down on his dick. It was driving me crazy to watch him slide in and out of me, wet with my juices. I was struggling to keep my eyes open as he found my G-Spot, relentlessly pounding it until he felt my legs quiver and my orgasm swiftly approaching. He'd slow his pace every time I made it to the edge until every stroke was almost enough to send me over. My pussy was throbbing, beyond sensitive and in desperate need of release.

My bottom lip quivered as my legs shook, my body struggling to continue to function as I was engulfed in the way he made me feel. It was like a drug, no matter how badly I wanted release, I held on for more denial knowing what a rush it would be when he finally allowed me to cum.

"Eyes open," He grunted in my ear, reminding me not to let them drift shut.

"Yes, Sir," I mumbled back as I peeled my eyes open. Watching him fuck me only made it harder to keep myself from my climax. I whimpered loudly with every thrust. One of his hands found my nipple and the other my clit, simultaneously rubbing delicate circles around them. I was ready to cry and beg when he spoke my now favorite word.

"Cum," He demanded. Without hesitation, I relaxed my body only for it to seize up as my release exploded through my body.

"Again," He whispered in my ear, seemingly miles away. I cried out as he brought me to my second wave, barely through my first. He fucked me hard and steady until his movements became sloppy. He pulled out of me in one motion, shooting his cum all over my thighs and belly.

My body pulsated with pleasure, pure ecstasy running through my veins. Every orgasm was different with him, yet all equally as intense. I was ready to fall over and sleep on the floor as I came down from my high. Luckily, Kane had already taking the initiative, laying me on my back in the bed.

I was hardly conscious as he cleaned me up and cuddled up to me. We didn't speak for a while, instead only enjoyed each other's presence. Despite the drama that seems to follow us, he makes me happy. Being in his arms makes me feel a security I've never known before. I'm ready now to fully commit, especially after our first few scenes have gone well. My thoughts kept me awake, along with Kane who seemed to be lost in his own.

"Penny for your thoughts?" I smiled as I stole his line.

"Well," He chuckled lightly, "I was just thinking about you."

"I was thinking about you," I smiled softly at him.

"All good things I hope," He smiled, "I want to take you somewhere."

"We have to work, silly! You never miss work," I giggled.

"For you, I would," He smiled, "Would you go somewhere with me?"

"Why would I do that?" I rolled my eyes jokingly, "Of course I would."

"It's settled then," He grinned happily.

"So, where would we be going?" I rolled over onto his chest, looking eagerly into his eyes.

"That is a surprise," He smirked at me.

"Fair enough. When would we be going?" I bit my lip, hoping he'd give me some kind of hint.

"Also a secret," He looked at me thoughtfully, "Just know your bag will be packed and Damion will pick you up."

"Fine, but I'm very picky on the clothes I wear," I smirked.

"I hadn't noticed," He rolled his eyes teasingly, "I've almost figured you out, Alias Star."

"Oh really now?" I laughed, "And what have you figured out?"

"That is also a secret," He smirked deviously.

"That's not fair!" I protested lightly.

"Just know, I get you. I get how you feel and how you think," He smiled down at me, tucking a strand of hair behind my ear.

"Besides Sarah, you're the first," I smiled softly. His words meant more to me than I could explain.

"Get some sleep, love. We'll talk more later," He kissed my forehead softly, pulling the blanket over us.

"Goodnight Kane," I kissed him softly before laying down on his chest, ready to wake up and begin a new day with him.

____________________________________

I awoke to music and a delicious aroma floating through the air. I stretched, rubbing the sleep out of my eyes, and grabbing his dress shirt from last night. I threw it on, fastening one of the buttons, and made my way to the kitchen.

"Well, look who finally woke up!" Kane teased me, beaming brightly this fine morning. Well- afternoon, I quickly realized as I glanced at the clock that read half past noon.

"Why'd you let me sleep so late?" I smiled, sashaying my way over to him.

"You seemed like you needed it," His kissed my forehead as he wrapped me in a hug. I gave him a quick peck before the food simmering on the stove stole my attention.

"Omelets!" I screamed in excitement, "You're making omelets!"

"I am," He chuckled, "Someone mentioned you like a lot of eggs."

"I do, and I love omelets more!" I cheered, "I just can never get the eggs to work right."

"Well, luckily for you, I am a professional omelet maker," He teased me.

"I'm a professional omelet eater, so I'll be the judge of that," I teased back.

"I was thinking today we could relax. Movies, takeout, cuddling..." Kane raised an eyebrow at me.

"Hmm, maybe you do have me figured out. Lazy Sundays are my favorite," I smiled at him.

"Lazy Sunday it will be then," He grinned at me as he flipped the omelet.

I walked over to the sofa, plopping down and grabbing the remote. I was flicking through channels when Kane came over with our breakfast.

"Eating on the sofa! This must be against the rules," I smirked.

"Like most things, it is. You're the only exception," He looked at me knowingly.

"So I'm starting to see," I smiled at him before shoveling half the omelet in my mouth.

We chatted for a while about the upcoming work week and eventually picked a movie to watch. We spent the afternoon cuddled up, completely oblivious to the world around us. It had been so long since I spent a day away home relaxing. The day went by quickly, and it was dark before we knew it.

Life with Kane could be simple. Though it seems anyway. If I could figure out a way to get Claire to back off, I truly believe things could work between us. When I take away from the outside factors, I found myself truly falling for the man Kane is. The way he cares for me, the way he puts me above anyone else. He cares for me in a way I've never known before. I smiled as I watched him deeply invested in the movie. I wouldn't mind spending everyday like this, belonging to him.

As I was lost in thought, I heard my phone chime from the bedroom. I had left it in there all day, so I figured maybe I should check it. Kane kissed me gently before I stood from the couch, making my way to the bedroom. I scrolled through the messages, but one stopped me dead in my tracks. An hour ago, and unknown number texted me with a photo of Kane and I outside the club from last night. I had no doubt in my mind the person responsible for the text.

Claire: Meet me at the diner at 8 p.m. or this goes out to the entire staff at Rhodes Inc.

Alias: You're so fucking bitter, Claire. I'll be there shortly.

Claire: Of course you will (;

I rolled my eyes, frustration bubbling in my throat. So much for not letting her under my skin. I knew I couldn't tell Kane where I was headed, so I texted Sarah to cover for me. As much as I hated to lie, I knew he wouldn't let me go.

I threw on a hoodie and some leggings, putting my hair in a messy bun. I walked up behind Kane, dramatically wrapping my arms around his neck from behind. I kissed his cheek before he turned to look at me.

"Going somewhere?" He smiled.

"Running to meet Sarah right quick, I'll be back within an hour," I kissed him softly.

"Do you want Damion to pick you up? I can call him," He offered. Fuck, I forgot about Damion.

"No, we're going to a diner a few blocks down. Thank you though," I smiled nervously. I felt shitty lying, but I needed the chance to talk to Claire woman to woman.

"Be safe, Sweetheart," He looked at me thoughtfully as I stepped into the elevator.

Please forgive me, Kane.

____________________________________

Alias: I'm here, you're not.

Claire: Patience. Go in and wait.

Alias: You're lucky Im even here. Hurry up.

I shoved my phone in my pocket angrily. I had been waiting almost fifteen minutes alone at a table. Part of me assumed she was never going to show up. I picked up a menu, pretending to read it when I noticed someone sit down in front of me.

As I lowered the menu, I felt my fight or flight kick in. I should have known.

"Lovely to see you, Star," Ashton smirked.

"Where is your evil sidekick? She was supposed to meet me," I glared at him.

"She helped me have a chance to talk to you," He smiled innocently.

"I'm not interested in the fucking games you're playing," I rolled my eyes, fishing for my phone so I could call Kane.

"I wouldn't call Kane, Claire should be there by now," He smiled smugly.

"You're full of shit, Ashton. She doesn't have access," I corrected him.

"Does she not? The front desk told her that her access was actually never even revoked in the first place," He raised an eyebrow.

I won't lie, that caught me off guard. Why did Kane never remove her access to the penthouse in all this time? More importantly, if she was there, why wasn't he calling me?

"Doubting your knight in shining armor? Alias, let's not pretend you didn't see this coming," He was so happy by the situation. I was fuming.

"I don't doubt him, he's probably kicking her out now. I'm leaving," I rolled my eyes.

"It doesn't look like he kicked her out," He flashed his phone at me, a picture of Kane standing across the kitchen island displayed. I studied the picture for a minute, he looked sad. Not even angry, but heartbroken.

12