Taming a Warrioress

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Staring at the boys, as sudden concern marred her brow, she contemplated on how they would manage without her. She doubted that any of them except for perhaps Varlanin could even make it down off of this rocky place.

What then even if he did could he do to survive in a jungle without mercy for young or old? The answer to that didn't really matter as she knew that he would never leave the others.

He would starve to death with them. It was just the way he was and being the way he was witnessed the fact to her that despite how the women of her clan objectified men as nothing more than users and pillagers that it could not be so for not all men were as cruel or heartless as her own sisters were. Was the Hunter, whose seed she had tasted, such a man or would he use her and turn her into his slave as the men of the past had?

Time would tell. Getting up, she went to the boys and admonished them for eating too much at one time and as was her custom she spent several hours with them and even gave them baths which they protested against vehemently at first before giving in to with giggles and splashes of water that doused her to the skin.

Two hours before sunset she finished telling them a story and kissed each of them sweetly on the head before heading back to the only precarious access point to this stone plateau. The youngest tried to follow as tears fell down the boy's cheeks at her leaving them, but Varlanin, who looked on the verge of tears himself, held them back.

She blew a kiss at them and then disappeared from view. She then softly cried to herself as she made her way down the rest of the way.

The thought of never seeing the boys again ate at her heavily in a way that threatened to break her heart. She headed back down the path through the jungle as she wiped at her cheek to clear her face of tears.

She came to a startled stop at the sight of the man who'd asked for help and for some reason yet unknown to her she had chosen to grant. What to do?

Her eyes took in the odd expression of something else other than hatred on the face of the Hunter, which was untypical from the usual response to knowing what clan she belonged to. Her clan were man killers almost exclusively and yet even though he now knew that here he stood without his bow in his hand.

What did he want? His eyes had been running over her and as they rode back to her face, she saw the naked want for her in them.

A quiver passed through her as she took in the intenseness of his desire to have her. She'd been forcibly stimulated by the others of the clan from time to time, but she'd never joined them in their assaults upon the men they captured.

She'd never taken a man's shaft into her body let alone one such as this man possessed. Some as of yet virginal aspect of her gave her the impetus in the moment then to do what she did then with every fiber of her being. She ran!

She ran as fast as she could and yet what hope did she have against a man that had outrun the fittest of her clan and then hunted them down within their own familiar haunts. With a cry of alarm she forced herself to run all the harder through the shadowy jungle to escape the Hunter in forceful pursuit of her.

~~~~~~~

She was fast!

She leaped across rocks and over tree trunks with an agility that rivaled my own and I admired her all the more. She was everything I wanted in a mate, but first I had to catch her.

Suddenly we broke free of the jungle for a brief moment and with a splash I saw her wade into a shallow river. It was her undoing.

With my greater strength I surged forward in the hip deep water faster than she could make headway through it. She was but moments from clearing the river and being on the other side when my outstretched hand managed to snare a thick handful of her long black hair.

My grip held her back from escape and with a scream of fury she turned on me with a knife upraised in one hand. I caught her wrist as she began to plunge the knife downward and with an out thrust leg I swept her feet out from beneath her.

She fell into the water with a sputtered gurgle and I wrestled the knife free of her hand, even as she quickly rose back up to her feet hacking out the water that she had breathed in. It was too late for her, though.

In her disorientation of having to clear her lungs of water I drug her the rest of the way to the sandy beach on the other side. She recovered fully then and I winced as she sank her fingernails into my arm that was wrapped about her waist.

I had to grip her hair sharply from behind to avoid from being bitten and with a stumbling tumble we both fell forward into the sand. I landed on top of her more than I had wanted to and I heard her air leave her on a pained gasp.

My landing, however had been one of comparative softness. Lifting my head up from her buoyantly soft chest I took advantage of her dazed state as she fought to draw breath back into her lungs by pulling her hands up and tying them off to a protrusion of a tree's root near the water's edge.

Breath regained the wildcat in her came back to life and she bucked up against me, but I wasn't going anywhere. I was exactly where I had always wanted to be in life and silently I thanked God for this moment.

She didn't know it yet, but I had big plans for her and me. Right now, though one thing needed to be done be-fore she hurt herself.

Holding one finger up even as she fought against my hand gripping her hair, which in turn held her back from rearing up to bite me, I said, "Stop!" In a voice that had sternness to it.

My response was a hiss and a baring once more of her perfect white teeth in a threatening display of ferocity untamed. Oh wow, was she ever hot!

Trying to rein in the desire that her passion and beauty evoked in me, I said, "Do you want me to rape you?"

My voice had been harsh and yet tempered by some-thing else other than anger. She blinked and a little of the viciousness left her face and then as if in answer to my own question I said, "I don't want to rape you. I don't, but I do mean to have you. I intend to claim you as my mate. I'm not going to let you go, but that said it's up to you how hard upon yourself you want to make what's going to happen be."

Her eyes searched mine repeatedly as she breathed heavily from both exertion and perhaps fear. Her movements in general to be free of my weight upon her had stopped.

She looked off to the side as she once more tugged for her hands to be free, but the binding restraint upon them didn't budge. Looking back up to me she sullenly spoke out in her husky toned voice which I adored, "Re-lease me!"

Nodding, I said, "I will, but first you have to show me that I can trust you."

Her eyes asked the question of what I could possibly even mean by saying that. I let her my hold on her hair go.

With my hands now pressed into the sand to either side of her I began to lower my head towards hers. Her eyes widened and for a moment I thought I was about to have my lip bitten off, but her teeth remained clenched behind resistant lips. Lips that had once opened to mold around the head of my shaft and suck tightly.

I wanted that to happen again someday, but for now I enjoyed the first feel of my lips against a woman's. I liked it and I kissed her thoroughly and even penetrated the seal of her lips with my tongue.

I painted my tongue across the front of her teeth openly daring her to bite my tongue off, but her teeth stayed shut even as her heavy breaths for air through her nose washed across my face with moist heat. Pulling my head back from her, breathing heavily myself, I saw that the kiss hadn't been without impact on her. She was breathing heavy too, and seemingly not all that opposed to me.

Straightening up to my knees, I let my eyes slide down over her. She was gorgeous and I wanted her with an intense passion.

Undoing my pants even as I knelt between her parted legs I let my shaft spring free. Her breathing quickened even more, but abruptly stilled as I drew out one of my knives.

I slipped the razor-sharp blade beneath the one side of the leather breech clout dress that she wore and I sliced through the leather thong that encircled her waist. Then raising the knife up her body with the cutting edge to me, I carefully slipped it beneath the tight band of fabric en-casing her chest and sliced upward from a point directly between the evidence of two turgidly rigid nipples poking into the fabric from below.

She gasped as the fabric was cleaved in two and fell away to either side of her completely baring her to my view for the first time. I looked upon her breasts with the desire of a man seeing firsthand a very good thing.

Lifting my eyes to hers, I still detected a semblance of fear even as her hands twisted to be free. Reaching for-ward with the knife I sliced her hands-free and immediately she covered the palms of her hands over the top of her nipples.

Looking away from the rawly innocent appeal of the view she afforded me, I stuck the knife into the sand at a distance that was easily within her reach. I let go of the knife.

Her startled eyes followed the movement of my hand away from the knife's handle. Softly I said with intense meaning, "I'm not going to rape you. If at any time what I do seems like rap, then you have my permission to kill me."

She blinked and within a heartbeat her hand had out-reached to grasp around the handle of the knife. In order to do so, though she'd had to bare one turgidly erect brown nipple and bending my head, down my lips formed around it in a wet kiss that was revelmeant itself in the act of rediscovering an area of sensitivity of a woman's body I hadn't been allowed to touch since I had sought nourishment from my mother as a baby.

My kiss deepened to a sucking clasp, even as I felt the point of my knife pressed into the skin of my back to the point that I knew it had penetrated the skin. Opening my eyes, I looked upward to gaze into her intense one, even as I held her nipple firmly within the clasp of my mouth as I pressed my tongue playfully against it.

I let her nipple pull free of my lips and I had the satisfaction of watching her blink. The dagger pressed a little harder as the supple flesh of her breast sprang away from my release of her now very erect nipple.

"What are you waiting for?" I asked huskily before turning my gaze back to her amazing chest again.

I brushed her other hand, aside from what it hid and anointed her other nipple with the presence of my warm mouth and eager tongue. The pressure of the knife slackened, as I gave up her other nipple and proceeded to bathe both her breasts with my tongue as I learned firsthand the slopes and valleys of the rich bounties of softness that lay before me.

Relishing the taste of her soft skin I hungrily reclaimed one nipple even as I attempted to relearn the skill of suckling that I had mastered as a child, but had forgot-ten as an adult. Her body arched up beneath me and I smiled with the pleasure of knowing that she felt pleasure at my touch.

The blade of the knife left pressing against my back altogether as I trailed a line of wet kisses from down be-tween the valley of her breasts and across her stomach to her navel, which I swabbed out with my tongue. I heard her hand holding the knife fall to the sand and smiling with triumph I slipped her loin covering aside and with relish inspected the sensitive areas of my woman that were now exposed to me.

Pushing her soft toned thighs even further apart, I leaned forward to kiss the entrance that would lead my shaft to her womb. My kiss turned into the actions of my tongue getting to know every last aspect of her beautifully erotic creation of form.

With relish I felt her body twitch even as I saw the muscles of her abdomen knot up with suppressed tension as my tongue swirled upon the now very erect little bud that lay just forward of her sheath. Mahlon had told me about how to do this and now as I witnessed her having to fight back from moaning out loud, I applied every technique that my brother had volunteered to me in order to help better make me a consummate lover of the woman I would one day be blessed with, who I even now tasted before me with joy.

She moaned and then gutturally did it again, even louder than before. Sensual victory swept through me even as I felt her body instinctively press against the pressure of my tongue at play upon her most sensitive of areas.

Almost with regret I lifted my head from up between her widely pressed apart thighs enough to gaze into her eyes that still seemed to glare at me as if in anger. Softly I asked, as I enjoyed the taste and smell of her with all my senses, "What's your name?"

I didn't think she was going to speak until surprisingly, she mumbled out, "Dayha."

"That's a beautiful name! I like it." I said with genuine satisfaction.

The tension of her gaze upon me seemed to dim slightly at my honest praise of her name. Looking down her body to her very wet and inviting sheath that lay ex-posed before me, I said, "I came here looking for a city, but I found you. In you I've found the greater fortune. Instead of a city I now wish to claim you above all else."

I looked up to see surprised shock reflected across her face at my words. Gazing deeply into her eyes, I said, "I intend to save you from this place and the others that are so very unlike you. First, though I'm going to make you mine and you're going to stay my woman and as long as I live no other man will have you. Understand?"

After a moment her head resistantly shook no and rising up over her I looked down into her eyes even as the head of my shaft nestled into the wetness of her folds and I said, "You will."

That said, I began to press my virgin shaft into her tight wetness that seemed to shudder around me as I steadily bore deeper passage into the heart of her body. The squeezing feel of her wetness about me was a joy in and of itself, but the way her eyes blinked shut and then open as well as how her mouth fell open in response to my invasion was exoticness itself.

With half my shaft pressed into her tight sheath I saw her glance dazedly to the side at the dagger she had dropped in the sand. Smiling tightly I lowered my head once more to her lips and said up against them, "You don't want that. You want this!"

Upon saying that I surged my hips forward powerfully to bury my entire shaft within her. She gasped into my mouth, even as her fingernails sank into my back as all memory of the knife was forgotten as I penetrated to the core of who she was as a woman. She'd been made by God to accept and relish the feel of my manhood and I would see to it that she got plenty of opportunity to experience all of me.

With a groan of pleasure I pulled my hips back only to shove my shaft once more to the hilt in her in an action that would never grow old. Her taloned fingernails sank even deeper as my thrusts increased into her warm haven of a home for my cock.

Her silken insides contracted about me powerfully even as with a squeal she bit into my shoulder. It hurt, but wasn't anything to be considered in the moment as I felt myself explode within the gripping softness of my little wildcat.

My spewing thrusts into her through the strength of her own gripping orgasm was sublime on all levels as was the length of my orgasm. At long last completely drained I let myself collapse upon her save for holding my upper body up by my elbows in order not to suffocate her entirely.

I breathed in the smell of her sweaty flesh as I let my face press against the side of her neck. This amazing woman was mine!

My shaft still buried within her I lay there enjoying the sound of her own elevated breathing as the aftershocks of her orgasm continued to ripple up and down my shaft. I never wanted this moment, to end, but it had to.

It was getting on toward dark and I needed to pick a safer spot than this for us to bed down for the night in. I pushed up reluctantly from the feel of the softness of her breasts pressed into my chest to gaze down into her now emotional gaze. She looked away from me quickly and seemed to blink back a tear.

Leaning down I kissed her soft cheek before whispering affirmatively into her ear, "You're mine."

I pulled free of her and got up to my feet. Reaching a hand down I helped her stand up.

Naked as the day she'd been born, she stood there and I had the desire to take her all over again, but instinct won out. I needed to get her someplace safer.

"Sorry about your clothes. Can you tie them back together?" I said by way of apology for my earlier passion of having cut her free of them.

She nodded and fastening my pants back together, I turned my back to her to look out over the noisy stream that had been at our backs as I had made love to her. I bent down and splashed cold water on my face and as I rose to straighten up a crushing weight smashed into the back of my head and I felt myself falling forward into unconsciousness.

There was nothing I could do about the darkness that closed in around me and shut off all conscious thought and reasoning.

Chapter Four

Overcomer

Dayha

Dayha hurried along the path back to the citadel. She had to be back before it got too much darker or she would arouse the suspicions of the others too much.

Normally they didn't take notice of how little she was around, but with the Hunter quickly dwindling the clan's number everyone was on edge. She was almost to the crumbling stairway that would lead her up to the citadel when she stopped to pick a large leaf off of the nearby plant.

Reaching beneath her leather dress she wiped again at her thighs and at her sheath. The Hunter's seed just kept coming and coming from inside of her.

How he could've ejaculated so much was beyond her, but he had. In his own way he'd done very much what he'd said he would do. He'd claimed her.

She felt sore from the vigorous possession of his large manhood, but the memory of how good his shaft had felt sent a quiver of remembered pleasure coursing through-out her. As bad as it was to admit it, she confessed inwardly that she wanted him again.

He'd said that he would take her away from this place and as scary of an unknown that was she wasn't overly opposed to that or of the fact of being his woman. But such a man as him would want only his own children gained from the work of his seed within her womb.

The problem was that she already had children. They weren't of her womb, but just the same she would gladly die for them.

The Hunter, in his desire to have her, would take her away from them of this she was sure. If that happened her boys would perish.

That was why she'd knocked the Hunter out cold with a piece of driftwood. He'd fallen face first into the water and for a moment she debated about leaving him that way to drown, but instead she'd pulled him out of the water.

It had been a mistake on her part to do that, but just the same she had done it. The mistake was hers because she knew he'd come for her again.

Such a man as him wouldn't give up until he had everything that was his and right now as she began to climb the stairs and could still feel the fullness of his seed with-in her she had to admit that she felt that she was his. His claiming of her though had been so very different than she'd ever witnessed occur before.

Always the women of her clan would chain their male victims down to lay flat on the floor and then mount them from above and plunge down upon their shafts. Never had she seen a woman instead pressed down by the weight of the male.

Somehow she greatly preferred it that way as opposed to the way her sisters took their pleasure of their captives and yet even doing it in such a fashion as they did, with the Hunter, would probably feel good as well, but she didn't want him chained. No, she never wanted that for him!