Taming a Warrioress

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A blush warmed her face even as she quietly confessed to the desire that she'd rather be the one tied down and held helpless against his possession of her body than for it to be the other way around. Reaching the wall top she moved past the sentries with a cursory shake of her head.

They eyed her suspiciously, but let her pass uncontested. She moved off quickly then, but was jerked to a stop by Sorga, the leader of the clan, whose harsh grip squeezed about her upper arm painfully.

The leader of the clan utterly disgusted Dayha and she avoided her at all costs, but now she was held fast by her. Sorga's cruel face was up-tilted as she sniffed the air, only to bark out, "Where you been?"

"Hunting." Dayha replied with defensively, but it was too late.

Sorga with an ugly sneer to her face swept a dirty hand down and swept it up beneath her leather apron to wipe across her sheath roughly. Bringing her hand free she held it up for all to see among the knotted group of women that had formed and barked out, "Man seed! Our precious little virgin here has been having some fun it would seem! Forbidden fun!" That said, she released Dayha's arm only to then backhand slap her so hard that Dayha flew backwards to land against several of her sisters. They weren't so sisterly now, though.

Her sisters gripped a hold of her and held her in place for another backhanded slap with enough power to it to make her neck feel like it had been snapped from off her shoulders. All of her air left her as she was punched hard in the stomach and those holding her let her fall to the stones of the wall top as she sucked in sharply for air and felt the intense pain of her injuries.

The voices of the others, who now seemed alien to her, sounded out loudly in argument with each other as to what was to be done with her. Sorga's harsh grip on her hair drug her head and upper body up off the ground until she was crouched painfully on her knees as her hair was pulled tight by Sorga's ham-fisted grip on it.

Sorga was looking about with a look of cunning as something occurred to her in the moment. Her voice drowned out the others as with revelation she cried out, "The Hunter likes her! He let her live and not once did he fill any of the others, he killed with his seed. Only her. Indeed, it was her by sucking his shaft off that enabled him to escape the first time! He likes her!!"

One of the other women asked darkly, "What are you getting at Sorga?"

Sorga turned to her even as she shook Dayha's head roughly by jerking on her hair, "We'll use her as bait! We'll lure the Hunter to us! We'll make it so that he has to come out of the jungle in order to save her and when he does we'll fill him full of our darts!"

The others let off with an uproar of approval even as Dayha felt her soul crash within her out of despair.

"Take her to the pit and chain her up!" Sorga screamed insanely, as her voice then broke out in triumphant laughter. The others were laughing too, as they seized ahold of Dayha and drug her across the wall top to the one place she never went, the pit.

The pit, as it was called, really wasn't a hole in the ground or anything like that. It was a place in the ruins of the city below the citadel where all of the male victims of the clan were taken either after the women had sucked their blood from them or the men could no longer be induced to an aroused state any longer and the women wished to make sport of them.

The pit was a cleared off area of a former courtyard were all that remained of any structure were some pillars at its center. It was to these pillars that the men were chained to.

The women would then summon with horns the very beasts that had destroyed the city of self loving men hundreds of years before. Over the years the monsters had become sort of a garbage disposal service, while the women of the clan eked out a little last-minute hilarity by watching the men devoured alive, safely from on top the walls of the citadel that overlooked the area of the city they called the pit.

Crying in helpless dejection over what was happening this night Dayha stumbled over the crushed bone fragments of past victims of the clan as she was forcibly led to the blood soaked ground of the courtyard's central freestanding pillars. Her tears did no good though, as her arms were stretched out to either side to be bound off tightly to rusty chains wrapped around the girths of two of the pillars.

Her feet were stretched wide apart as well, until she was held painfully spreadeagled upright between two pillars. Laughing, as if giddily enjoying the whole experience of her pain and abandonment, several of the women who had participated in chaining her up, stroked their hands across her body and groped her even as one tried to kiss her.

Dayha crashed her head forward and smashed the woman's nose. The woman reared back with a cry of pain as blood gushed everywhere.

One of the other women picked up a stone to bash Dayha in the head with, but Sorga's angry call for re-treat sounded from the citadel's walls situated behind the pillared confines of the pit and the woman dropped the rock with a snarl and hurried back towards the safety of the citadel, even as the horns of the clan began forebodingly crying out into the night.

Dayha cried all the harder then as her teary gaze drifted about to rest upon the human debris of past victims that littered the pit that was now brightly illuminated by torch light. All hope fled from her as the cry of a beast from the greater jungle beyond the city bugled out loudly in the dark of the night that had descended firmly upon the city.

The children, everything, was lost and slumping down Dayha let her grief pour out in deep wracking sobs even as the women of the clan chanted to the dark spirits they worshiped and that bided them to do the things that they did. This night was one of chaos and despair and Dayha could only wish for there to be something in life greater than this ever present darkness that was soon going to add her to its list of victims.

The gory ground beneath her bare feet trembled now from the feet of the monsters who had been summoned to this oft occurrence of dining out by torchlight. Dayha screamed hysterically and jerked against her bindings, but it did no good.

~~~~~~~

I came to with a start and lifted my head up off the damp sand before me. My head was throbbing, but despite that I pushed myself up off the ground.

It was dark, but I saw the faint glimmer of the blade of my knife laying on the sand. Stooping down I picked it up with a groan.

Holding it in my hand, I asked the question I had of my absent mate out loudly, "Why didn't you kill me?"

She'd had the chance to, but she hadn't. What did that mean?

Strangely, I didn't feel overly angered by what she'd done after all she was a woman with her own strong choice of will. I didn't intend to crush that aspect of her as it was part of what I desired about her.

Just the same I wasn't giving up on her. It was proof enough that she hadn't killed me to signal to the fact that she must have some kinder feeling for me.

Still a bit dazed, I started abruptly at the sound of horns ripping through the night air in a forlorn wail of foreboding. What was going on?

I turned towards the city, fearing that I was about to be overrun by the men killers that lived there, but the jungle around me was quiet except for the noise of the stream. The jungle was too quiet and with growing apprehension my gaze took in the brightly torch lit wall top of the citadel in the distance.

There seemed to be a glow of light rising up from an area beyond the wall of the city as well. My heart felt constricted within me as the feeling of something terrible about to occur became very real.

All of a sudden a terrible cry of a beast I hadn't thought still existed rang out through the jungle disturbingly not far from where I stood. My blood chilled at the sounding of the cry and then off in the distance I heard a woman's scream and in that instant I knew.

The throbbing ache of my head was forgotten as I took off towards the city in the fastest sprint of my life.

~~~~~~~

Dayha

The vibrations echoing through the ground were stronger. Stronger than they had ever been.

Looking up with dread Dayha took in the sight of a Marong Marsh Beast standing at the wrangled remains of the city's gate. It let loose with an earsplitting roar that showcased row after row of gleaming teeth.

It surged into the dilapidated city closely followed by two others that were its equal in size. Slobber dribbling they made for her on a gallop and Dayha strained to be free of her bindings, as she screamed in hysteria over certain devourment, even as those gathered on the cita-del wall to her rear cried out with laughter at the preceding of events.

The lumbering gait of the three Marongs headed for her was arrested by the deeper cry of another Marong that had a deeper resonance to it than the first three possessed. The three Marongs drew off to the side lumberiously as a forth and far larger member of their kind managed to barely squeeze through the gate and begin its own approach into the city.

A Marong of this size had not been seen in years without end and all laughter came to a hush along the wall top at the sight of the huge beast that the other three Marongs kept a wide berth from. In subservience they restrained from rushing forward to snatch the prize that the horns had given evidence of.

The newcomer to the bright torch lit scene approached slowly and as it did so it gazed about as if with familiarness that seemed odd to all those who watched as this grandfather of all Marongs in terms of size and majesty had never been seen in the city before for one of the nightly feasts.

It regarded Dayha probingly with its eagle like intensity of gaze before lifting it to stare balefully at those along the citadel's wall top. Its restraint and command over the other three Marongs was uncommon to behold.

This night was different and it became even more so as with an abruptness of agility the great Marong pivoted off to the side in an action that sent its heavily armor plated tale spike crashing through a ruined building and toppling a nearby pillar that had gone unscathed for centuries until now. The Marong along with the other three switched their gazes from the courtyard to instead stare at the gate at their backs.

A man stood silhouetted there against the night that now lay heavy upon the jungle. The glow of the torches was enough for Dayha to discern who this stranger to this macabre scene was.

It was the Hunter. He'd come for her!

Shaking her head, she wordlessly stared in vain at the man who'd claimed her body, just hours before and who now for this one act was claiming her heart. That said, he didn't understand how hopeless this situation was.

Didn't he see this was a trap built especially for him? It was bad enough that she had to die, but why him too?

At the top of her lungs, she cried out, "Just go!!"

He remained where he was though in the silence that followed. Again, it became all too apparent to her just how different he was from so many other men.

~~~~~~~

I stared about the inner courtyard of this hellish place of once upon a time grandeur. No more!

The present debauchery of the city's current residents was no different in terms of darkness than those of the past, if not more so. Both men and women had sinned greatly here.

Closing my eyes I prayed to my Creator and presented my heartfelt need for help in not only putting an end to the evolving curses of this place, but also for the life of the woman I was only too willing to walk through poisoned darts to reach. I had a future, however prophesied over me by my father, who had been a righteous man before God, and I now lay claim to that promise.

"God, I need your help. You yet command and order the path of what is to be. You judged this city once and I pray that You do it again, but this time with finality. No more do I pray that this valley be witness to the evolving sins of the remnant of a people that once lived here and rejected Your rulership over them. I ask, even as I have not taken part in this people's sin, to be set free from the destruction of this place and with that I ask for the life of the woman who saved my life and has set herself apart from the debaucheries of her sisters. You bade me to claim her and I did and even now she is one with me and a partner in my destiny that You authored long before I ever was given breath to speak. May the new life and Spirit that is within me through belief in Your Son Jesus even so come to reign in her life, which I ask You, Father God, to mercifully spare."

I opened my eyes upon the still silent scene before me and breathed out as I stepped forward with not a weapon in my hand, "Into Your hands I place myself. Thy will be done, Heavenly Father."

My feet carried me across the bone littered courtyard and the stains of former gory feasts until I stood before the woman of my dreams. Her face was bruised and there was evidence of blood from a split lip as well as the skin on her knees had been roughed up, but she was alive and as beautiful to me as ever.

She stared at me in wordless surprise and shock as I undid the bindings that held her between the two pillars. Her gaze went to the Marongs and her voice hoarse from screaming she asked, "Why do they not attack?"

"Because my God has purposed something more for my life and yours, if you're willing to let Him." I said gently, as I rose up from freeing her last foot.

I saw more tears come to her eyes and willingly she stepped forward into my arms. My arms closed about her tightly as she cried against my chest.

A loving and protective instinct was aroused within me for this exquisite woman, who was now mine to love and care for from this day forward. Feelings as I had never before experienced swept through me and with gentleness I picked her up and cradled her in my arms closely against me even as she rested her head on my shoulder and pressed kisses against my throat.

It was going to go well for us. I just knew it.

~~~~~~~

Sorga shook herself from the trance she had been locked in at the sight of the departing back of the Hunter carrying off Dayha. A Dayha who appeared to want to be nowhere else in the world, then where she was right then in that man's arms.

Crying out savagely Sorga commanded, "Stick them full of darts! Now!!"

Blowpipes lifted to the accomplishment of the task, but a sudden combined roar of aggression from below shook up the composure of all those gathered along the citadel wall. To a one they all glanced down in fearful wonder to behold all four Marongs stationed against the base of the wall swing their heavy spiked tails in unison.

The armored ball of tail spikes shook the corroded wall so heavily upon impact that a woman wasn't left standing upon the wall top and then with a rolling snap of stone the majority of the wall caved downward to-wards the pit. With a scream of terror Sorga was carried along in the rush of stone.

Coughing on the disturbed dust she looked about as the stone landslide finally came to a stop. She tried to free her legs caught up in the rubble that she was half buried in, but they wouldn't budge.

Something splattered down upon her head and looking up she only had time to scream and nothing else as a Marong's mouth full of anticipatory slobber was poised above her to see to her destruction. She had done her part to addict the beast to human flesh and now there was nothing she could do as its teeth studded jaws closed down over her and bit her in half.

The largest of the Marongs, who had taken no part in the feedings over the years did not do so now either. In-stead, he approached the citadel gate with divinely appointed intent and proceeded to hammer it apart at the seams.

The rusted metal gave way in a way it hadn't several hundred years before and with a bugle of triumph the Marong busted through the gateway into the citadel in order to complete the destruction of the city, even as the three far younger juvenile Marongs scampered about over the fallen section of the wall doing what they had been trained and positively reinforced time and time again to do, which was to eat people.

They weren't picky about it as one person was just the same as the next to them. They gorged themselves upon their former trainers who either ran about screaming from them or lay wounded and begging for mercy from them.

Mercy was not a concept known to them, even as they would never achieve the majesty of a former generation of their own kind as being exhibited by the he-bull Marong single-mindedly going about the destruction of every standing structure that had escaped in his first divinely appointed assault upon the city long long ago.

Chapter Five

Pleasure Taken

Dayha

The water of the pool was warm as were his hands upon her. The ongoing destruction of the city was a dim echo to her as she rested back against the soft mossy log that lay suspended slightly above the water of the pool that she stood in.

The moss was soft and the feel of the Hunter's hands washing and massaging her feet was sublime. The light of a half moon shone down brightly enough to illuminate his form as he kneeled down in the water before her.

The loving administration of his hands washed away all memory of the blood gored grounds of the pit in a blessing that warmed her heart. Softly she asked, suddenly feeling shy, as she stood before this man, who had already mated her once, "What's your name?"

He glanced up as his hands washed at her calves and ankles and said, "Tyree."

She saw the flash of his teeth by moonlight and registered the fact that her asking of his name had brought him pleasure. Here in this moment in the aftermath of hell she wanted nothing else but to reward her rescuer with pleasure.

Her shaking fingers undid her short leather dress and then she unclasped the cloth at her chest to allow her breasts to fall free. She tossed both articles of clothing to the beach of the warm pond and shyly stood there show-cased in nothing but moonlight for the benefit of his silent perusal of her.

His hands moved again, as they continued to wash, even as she stood for him completely willing to be at his pleasure. She spread her legs as his washing hands baid entrance and she held onto his shoulder for support as his hands washed and then played in the private haven nestled between her thighs.

She didn't restrain herself this time, but openly moaned with pleasure at the feel of his rubbing and inquisitive fingers. He pressed her back to lean against the soft mossy log as he hiked her one thigh up so he could lick her with his tongue.

Looking heavenward Dayha moaned gutturally, as his tongue swept up and down her slit to then focus on the small erect bud of tissue just above her opening that he had played with before earlier in the day. Her moans went deeper and she gripped at his head and pressed it to her as he almost brought her to her knees with pleasure.

Her orgasm was intense and his actions upon her never let up until she crashed again and then a third time. Crying now completely overcome she begged him to stop and yet she never wanted him to stop.

His warm tongue withdrew from its pressure upon her and he let her shaking thigh slide down until once again she was standing on two feet. He stood up and breathing heavy she rested forward against him.

A long moment of close skin on skin attachment passed by and dimly she realized the fact that he at some point had stripped himself of his clothes and that he was as bare as she was. The impressively thick length of his shaft pressed against her belly with insistence and an ache formed in the heart of her to once more feel him go deep.