Taming a Warrioress

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She kissed his neck and then his hands were framing her face for his gentle kiss that he let fall off to the one side of her mouth as he mindfully avoided the area where her lip was split. She'd never had someone express such loving comfort of her before.

She'd given of her love in raising the boys, but there had never been anyone to put back what she'd given out in terms of love, until now. She felt completely undone by this man who kissed her with a gentleness that said he loved her.

Staring into his face, she whispered, "How can I please you? I'll do anything you want!"

He chuckled and it sounded strained to her ears. Her hand reached down and felt with a nervous shudder of anticipatory release at the throbbing size of his shaft.

He seemed to be restraining himself from her and curiously, she asked as her thumb massaged back and forth over the slippery wet tip of his shaft, "What's wrong? Why you hold back?"

Letting out a pent up breath, as he subconsciously leaned into the ministrations of her hand upon his shaft he said, "I want to take you hard, but I... you've been through a lot today. I should be gentle and..."

Smiling Dayha let go of his shaft and brushing in close to him she gyrated softly to grind her erect nipples into his curly chest hair even as she stood up on tiptoe and brought her mouth around to his ear to instinctively let her tongue wetly slide into his ear canal. Then breathy voiced into his ear she said with all the passion for him that she felt, "Take me Tyree! Take me as hard as you want to!"

That said, she softly bit his earlobe just enough to hurt slightly. He groaned and the grip of his hands on her waist tightened and a hidden part of her feminine self rejoiced in the strength of her man and at being at his complete mercy.

One of his hands released its grip upon her waist to reach around her and grasp hold of one cheek of her bottom. A vicarious thrill shot through her at the feeling of his big fingers touching her so intimately.

His grip on her bottom pulled and she was spun around in the water until she found herself facing the mossy log that she'd been leaning against. A big hand closed over her bare shoulder and with a headiness of excitement she willingly allowed it to bend her over the log until her breasts were pressed into the aromatic softness of the moss.

She closed her eyes and soaked in the way he was making her feel. Her hands found purchase on the mossy covered log in preparation for what she knew was coming.

She heard him kneel down in the water and then he was licking her womanhood once more, only from behind, even as his big fingers played and caressed with squeezing firmness the cheeks of her bottom and the creases that lay beneath each one as well as the valley in between. Instinctively she arched up onto her toes and pushed back against him so that her bottom was arched high in the air and she was left even more open to the actions of his thrusting tongue that was sweeping in and out of the very place that his shaft had already claimed once.

His tongue left her then and he stood up directly behind her. A thrill swept through her as his hands slid on-to her hips possessively and the reality of how animalisticly he was about to take her became a living reality of longed for passionate possession.

In truth, though he was no animal. He was a man. Her man!

His shaft was at her entrance and she pressed back slightly to envelope the head of him in the sweetest sense of a woman's welcoming of her own erotic possession and he did not disappoint to fulfill her desire for him. Dayha gasped out even as a moan soon made its way to her lips as his grip on her eager hips tightened and his large shaft slid all the way home, only to slide out and then be pressed back fully again.

She pressed her cheek against the mossy log as his shaft swept through her insides with heat and thickness. The feel of him was amazing and she showed him just how much she thought so by clamping down so hard with orgasm that he had difficulty in pulling back for his next thrust into her gripping sheath.

He managed though, and then with a guttural cry of his own reflected in the savage anchoring grip of his hands on her hips, he thrust forward brutally right into the heart of her orgasm and beyond to then start splashing his seed once more within her as she twitched and clamped repeatedly about his thick shaft that held her up on her tip toes so rooted was he into her inner being.

~~~~~~~

Breathing heavy I looked down the length of Dayha's moonlit back to where my still hard shaft was buried in her sheath. My orgasm was past, but the situation was such that I just didn't want it to end.

In remembered glory I surged my now semi hard shaft once more into her and brought her once more up onto her tip toes. I groaned at the sight of her perfect bottom and the way I felt within the warmthness of her sheath.

Reluctantly, I drew myself out of her. My seed soaked shaft hung there in the cool night air and I couldn't resist leaning forward to manually wipe some of its encased wetness off on the cheeks of her bottom.

I didn't miss the flash of her teeth as she glanced back at me in the gloom as I did that. She pushed up off the log and came upright, but instead of turning around, she pressed back to capture my softening cock in the sweet valley that lay between the cheeks of her bottom.

My hands swept up her front to grip and possessively hold her breasts captive. Turning her head into my neck, she throatily whispered, "Promise me you'll do that again."

Growling good naturedly as my fingers rubbed her nipples possessively I said, "You can count on it Honey."

I felt her shiver and I rejoiced all over again at the prospect of waking up every morning with her by my side. I turned her then and kissed her passionately even as I picked her up and carried her free of the water to where I had been camped out over the past two weeks.

Tomorrow I would begin the journey that would take us home back to Arn. It would likely take longer to get home than it had taken to get here given what a distraction this woman was to me, but I preferred it to be no other way.

Chapter Six

Love's Journey

Dayha

Dayha felt like purring. The sensation of her man's shaft slowly easing in and out of her sheath was about the best way of waking up she could think of.

He wasn't pressing deep or thrusting all that hard, but just the feeling of him inside her with his arms about her was clear and ultimate pleasure. She lay on her side in an almost fetal position as Tyree lay curled around her from behind. She ground her bottom into his groin continuing to enjoy his passive possession of her immensely.

All night long she'd slept in his arms. Never had she felt such security or contentment before in her life.

This felt right. This was right!

She groaned with pleasure as the hand that had been drawing her loins back against his slow thrusts rose to encapsulate her one breast. It felt so right to have his hands on her! Truly her sisters hadn't known what they'd been missing!

She felt him slide free and in the next moment she was laid out flat on her back and he was in her again, only much deeper and more insistent than before. She loved it and showed it by crossing her ankles together over his tight masculine rear even as her lips found his as she kissed him with all the passion she felt for this man who had delivered her from a death too horrible to contemplate.

Indeed, everything that had occurred yesterday, now seemed like a bad memory. His lips left hers to bury down beside her neck and into her hair as his thrusting within her picked up.

Her hands coasted lovingly over the rigidly muscled plains of his back and shoulders as her whole body shook to the thrusting strokes of his shaft within her core. She knew the exact moment he orgasmed within her and with relish she clenched about him with her legs to draw him in deeper.

His heavy pants for breath near her ear and the rigidness of his muscles all about her was sublime. Even though she hadn't orgasmed she'd enjoyed his orgasm almost as much as he had.

She pressed a kiss to the side of his head and held him tightly to her enjoying the weight of him upon her and especially the thick feel of him within her. Softly she whispered out too low for him to hear as impassioned as his breathing was in the aftermath of his orgasm, "I love you."

~~~~~~~

I didn't know what was wrong. Everything had been so great.

Last night in the pool and this morning's activities were truly a dream come true. A man couldn't ask for more and Dayha had been happy with her face one big smile all morning.

At one point this morning I'd even tickled her and made her laugh for the first time. Her laughter was a wonderful sound that I ached to hear all the days of the rest of my life.

In short, everything had been great. After the second time of making love this morning we'd had breakfast and then begun to leave this valley of bad histories repeated. That's when everything about her changed.

It was as if the life had been stolen out of her. Her en-tire mood had crashed and I was beyond concerned for her.

Was she really mourning the women, who'd tied her up to be eaten alive, that much? I couldn't imagine how that could be, but perhaps it was so.

Suddenly I realized that she wasn't with me and in fright I wheeled around on the path only to see Dayha standing facing back the way we had just come. Her shoulders were shaking and now my ears tuned into the fact that she was crying.

"Dayha, what's wrong Honey?" I asked gently, as I came up behind her.

She turned to me with her face awash with tears and there before me she crashed down to her knees onto the path with the most bitter of expressions I'd ever seen. My heart cracking apart, I kneeled down onto the path before her.

Bringing up her head, I wiped at her tears and brushed her hair back to ask again, "What's wrong?"

Her voice a blubber of emotion she sputtered out, "I can't go with you! I can't leave them! They'll die! I'm all they have! I love you! I want to be with you, but I can't!" She wailed out with as she then let her head fall forward again.

Something wasn't being communicated here. Gently questioning her, I asked, as I rubbed her back consolingly, "Whose going to die if you leave them?"

"The boys!" She wailed out against my shoulder as her whole body shook in the grip of an inner angst that hurt me to even view.

"Boys?" I asked curiously feeling less alarmed by the moment as to what was going on with the woman I'd come to love.

Wiping at her face, she tried for some semblance of control as she explained, "I... I... know what the clan has or was doing was wrong. I knew. There was nothing I could do, though except not participate and that's what I did, until it occurred to me that I could do more than just that. The male children born to the clan were never allowed to live. If they weren't outright killed, they were taken down to the deeper parts of the river and set afloat on boards or pieces of driftwood. The baby's screams attract the attention of the river snakes that live there and they grab the babies off of the wooden rafts."

I felt myself on the verge of throwing up at the thought of women able to consciously do that to their own babies. Husky voice I asked, "What did you do?"

"I crept away from the others beforehand and went downstream and got in the river and breathed through a hollow reed until the babies came floating by."

She looked up at me then, as if admitting to some great shameful thing, to say, "I couldn't save all of them. The snakes are huge and very fast and one-time one al-most ate me. I had to cut its head off from the inside as it tried to swallow my head first. That said, I have managed in the past five years to save four boys though. I've been raising them in a secret spot ever since and I... I can't leave them! I'm sorry!" She cried out with at the last with her look of despair back in full measure.

I stared at her before me as a richer, deeper image of just who she was as a person blossomed to life within me. My growing love for her increased to something past any appeal of the outward manifestation of the flesh or any ability she had to do something for me.

Feeling quite choked by emotion, I tried to frame words to wake her up to the reality of just how highly I thought of her and what she had done, "Why do these boys you've saved present as a problem? Let's go get them now and take them with us. I... I don't know how good of a father, I'll make, but I'll do my best that I promise you!"

She stared at me in utter shock. So much shock, in fact that it was a bit embarrassing. Did she really thinks so little of me as to think I'd make her choose between living with me and caring for four defenseless little boys that she'd risked her life courageously in order to save?

A voice from within my spirit that I recognized as my Creator's cautioned, "She's had no experience with a man before you, son. She's had no example of fatherly love or even the love of a brother and to her you are a great mystery. Be tender with her even as she learns and experiences the joys of the new life that I have opened up to her."

The words from within stilled all negative thought and I stayed on my knees before her in silence. Her eyes were spilling out tears again, but her voice was amazingly steady as she whispered out, "You would do that for me?"

"Partly for you, but I'd do what I could to see the boys safe and raised properly even if you weren't around. Children are a treasure from God and as bad as I crave children of my own I believe every man and woman has a responsibility to care for those children already in existence that are parentless or just in plain need of want for food or shelter or love. I would never make any demands of you to leave these children behind. I'm not that kind of man. I wish you'd told me earlier, but it's okay. Come on, let's go get them." I said, as I got up to my feet.

She, however remained where she was on her knees. She gazed up at me steadily and I was relieved to see that the anguish of loss and bitterness had departed from her.

In its place was a deeply passionate and steady point of focus that was hard to get a read on. Her lips moved, "Is it your God that makes you so different than every-one else?"

"Yes!" I responded with unequivocally.

With passion, then she said, "I want Him to! I want what I see of His Spirit that shines out through your eyes at me!"

Smiling, I said, "That can be arranged Dayha. I'll share everything I know about my God with you, but really it comes down to one of choice. The choice to have faith and live for God, with the only way leading to God being the belief in the Son of God and what He did for all mankind. I know you don't understand what that is yet, but I will teach you even as the Spirit of God is at work in your life and when you understand who the Son of God is even as I do then everything you want that you see in me will be yours too as God freely gives mercy from past sins and a renewed spirit to all those who ask."

She smiled softly to herself and affirmed once more, "You will teach me all this?"

"I will." I affirmed with pleasure in the spirit as I saw the readiness within her to accept belief in the God that I served.

I urged her to get up, then, only to feel her undoing my pants instead. Staring down at her I asked dumbly, "What are you doing?"

Smiling as she gazed adoringly at the evidence of my shaft coming to full burgeoning awareness before her, she said, "Loving you."

Her lips kissed the head of my cock wetly and unlike the last time there was no brutally hard suck, but instead a teasingly erotic playing of my shaft as if it were a musical instrument that she wanted to master the use of. Her actions upon my manhood were adoring and sweetness personified as were her quick glances up at me.

This woman enslaved me with want for her and yet I'd never felt stronger and more honored as a man, as I did now on this jungle path as the wife of my fantasies came to full fruition, as she lovingly played and made love to me with her mouth. I stood there planted, as if I was a tree, as her hands found the cheeks of my bottom and caressed much the same as I had hers throughout the night.

Things got more serious then as she sought to bring my pleasure to fruition. Her nails bit into the cheeks of my bottom even as I held her head steady with my hands and began to gently thrust my shaft back and forth through the tight sucking ring of her full lips.

I came and she drank down all of me in steady gulps of eagerness that said she craved the taste of me. Standing shakily at passion's completion I let go of her head and with swirling licks of her warm, loving tongue she licked my shaft clean.

Gazing down into her face I meaningfully said, "I love you!"

Her eyes flashed and smiling, as she refastened my pants together, she said, "I know."

She stood up then and I pulled her to me for a kiss that threatened to never end. It did though, and when it did, we started back the way we had already come today walking hand-in-hand.

~~~~~~~

The boys had been so excited to finally escape their rocky home. It had been hard to get them to calm down after a day's journey through the jungle and go to sleep, but at long last Dayha had managed it.

She lay opposite of me across the fire with all four of the boys sprawled on top of her. She looked tired and yet with a soft smile she whispered, "Sorry."

I knew what she meant and I shrugged good-naturedly before then saying, "When we get home, they're going to have rooms of their own."

Still smiling I watched her eyes close tiredly as she said, "Absolutely!"

Within minutes she was asleep and I gazed at all five of them with a deep contentment. Sleep evaded me and that was fine, I thought to myself, as I gazed out at the dark jungle pressed in all around us.

I had a family of my own to protect now and I would do it with all my might. The newfound responsibility of being a husband and a father settled comfortably upon me and I stroked my bow that I held across my lap in an echo to the lengths that I would go to protect my family.

It was good to be me, but I couldn't be who I was and where I was in life, if it hadn't been for my Creator who'd faithfully made me into who I was today.

"Thank you." I said, into the stillness of the campsite, even as a warmth of the Spirit of God seemed to descend and press down over me, until every last corner of my life seemed to be filled with newfound joy. This day had certainly been worth the wait.

THE END of book 2 of The Warriors of Armora